Accident

Stefan and I played air hockey for a while then we made something to eat. Damon was actually really quiet. Stefan told me that his parents were gonna be here in the morning but they had to work so they wouldn't be here much. We went to bed that night and I curled into him as tight as I could, like I always did.

The next morning he let me meet his parents. I was a little nervous. We didn't tell them about my ears though.

Michael was happy to meet me but didn't seem to care much but Dana was ecstatic. She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.

I looked at Stefan and he smiled. I guess that meant she approved of me.

She found my height to be adorable and said Stefan and I looked great together. She was happy he was happy.

They ended up leaving for work and Stefan and I snuggled on the couch, Damon was on the recliner.

"Want a drink?" Stefan asked.

I nodded.

"Sure." Damon told him.

Stefan walked into the kitchen and Damon looked at me.

"You don't seem very tough." He told me.

I stood up. "Stand up."

He just looked at me but stood in front of me. "Now what?"

"This." I grabbed his arm, twisting it then kicked his legs out from under him and rolled him on his stomach. I pinned his arms behind his back and sat on him cross legged.

"Damn!" He said.

"Don't piss an elf off." I told him.

Stefan walked in and looked at us. "Uhm, what is this?"

Damon propped his head up on his chin and looked at his brother. "Don't piss off an elf."

Stefan laughed and looked at us. "Gonna make fun of her now, Damon?"

"I don't think so." Damon said.

I giggled and got off Damon, hugging Stefan. Damon got up and took a glass from his brother, sitting back in the recliner.

I snuggled into Stefan again.

"It's only ten." I told him.

He looked at his phone. "Only ten?" He paused for a bit and looked at his phone. "Shit. Alazia, I am so sorry. I have to meet with the team today. I can take you home or you can stay here... It won't be more than two hours, I promise."

I looked at Damon. "I'll stay with Damon."

Damon looked at us and sighed. "Fine. I'll make sure I don't piss her off."

Stefan kissed me and grabbed his keys. "I'll be back, I promise." He said before walking out the door.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Damon asked. "I'll even make you popcorn."

Wow. He was being nice to me. I kinda liked it, but I was still afraid of him scaring me on purpose. I just looked at him and nodded.

He got up and went to the kitchen. "Pick a movie." He called from the kitchen.

I got up and searched for one. I didn't have Stefan so I wasn't going to pick a scary movie. I found a comedy.

Damon walked back in and handed me a bowl and put the movie in. "I'm not snuggling with you."

I laughed and pulled my feet up. "I didn't want you to."

About an hour into the movie Damon's cell phone rang.