Top Dawgs (Big Eight)

By MagicGoldenFlower

Jack, Kristoff, Eugene, and Rapunzel have always been the top dogs at their school. But when a new group arri... More

Characters (skip if you want)
I'm in your grade
You're terrible
That's cute
One crazy girl
I would take you in a heartbeat
Chicken
Let's get started on this project
Don't brag
Honest answer or sweet lie
So you have a hand fetish
It's a surprise
Best! Dare! Ever!
Snowflake?
You are expelled
Cobalt and carbon
You look afraid to me
I'm out of shape
I'm like the grinch
It's a blessing and a curse
You and the nicknames
Man, gossip spreads fast
Young love
Consider it my birthday present
Kiss the chef
I hate them both with a passion
Wee lamb
F for Fantastic
Go! Fight! Win!
Okay Jelsa
I know you couldn't
What happened
How dare you
An inch shorter
You don't think
Break up
Shut up, Jack
5 years later
TANGLED SERIES!!!

Tanner's a killjoy

779 30 1
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Rapunzel's POV*
"Come on guys! Hurry up!" I cheered as I ran down the sidewalk pulling Eugene along. Today was the day Eugene and I were going to introduce our friends to the kids at the orphanage.

"Rap! Slow down! I think you might dislocate my shoulder!" Eugene laughed. I abruptly stopped in front of the door, only to make Eugene run into me.

"Ow!" I cried as I rubbed my shoulder.

"Sorry." He replied. I looked down the sidewalk and everyone else moving at a turtle's pace.

"We don't have all day!" I yelled. They all groaned and jogged by us.

"Okay, what's the surprise?" Anna excitedly asked.

"Why are we at the orphanage?" Jack asked.

"How did you know this was the orphanage?" I asked.

"There's a Pokéstop here. I come by everyday." Jack smiled. He was obsessed with the new Pokémon Go game.

"Why are you so obsessed with that game?" Kristoff asked.

"It's something fun to do." Jack smirked.

"WHAT'S THE SURPRISE?" Anna shouted, making all of us jump. I smiled and opened the door.

"Kim!" I called. Soon, I heard multiple feet patter down the stairs.

"Wapunzel!" A bunch of little girls screamed as they jumped onto me.

"Ewgene!" A few girls smiled as they ran to hug him.

"How are my favorite girls doin'?" Eugene smiled.

"Where's Kim?" I asked.

"She's upstairs with Tommy. He accidentally knocked over a lamp." Sally, a little girl about ten, explained.

"Who are they?" Tessa, who was about seven, asked as she pointed to all of our friends.

"Those are our best friends. Would you like to meet them?" I questioned. Some cowered behind Eugene while others walked towards them.

"Hi, I'm Anna. This Elsa. That's Merida. There's Jack. This is Kristoff and I can't forget, Hiccup." Anna introduced as she pointed to each person.

"Hiccup? Isn't that the thing that makes you talk funny?" Bailey, a little girl about eight, asked.

"Yeah." Hiccup chuckled.

"That's such a silly name!" Sally giggled as she covered her mouth.

"Can we play some games?" Lisa, who was almost six, asked.

"Without them." Tessa frowned.

"Tessa, you need to include everyone." I smiled.

"But they're scary." She whispered but failed miserably.

"They're not scary. If they were scary, we wouldn't bring them here." Eugene replied.

"Okay, but I'm not sitting anywhere near them." Tessa agreed.

"Come on! Follow me!" Sally cheered as she took Jack's hand and led him down a hallway.

"Move Jared! Get out of the way, Steven!" Lisa shouted at some boys. I watched Bailey run to the back of the group and skip next to Kristoff.

"What's your name again?" Bailey asked.

"Kristoff."

"Okay, Christopher. How are you that strong?" Bailey asked.

"Kristoff. And I work out." Kristoff explained.

"Okay, Krissy. Can you lift me?" Bailey questioned.

"I could." Kristoff said.

"Lift me up!" Bailey begged.

"Bailey. What do you say?" I questioned.

"Can you please lift me up?" Bailey asked.

"Fine, but only because you asked so nicely." Kristoff chuckled. He picked her up as she scream in delight.

"Bailey! No screaming." Tanner, a boy about eleven, scolded.

"But then how will Krissy know I'm having fun?"

"By telling him. Anyways, Maddie is napping." Tanner replied. Bailey rolled her eyes at him.

"Tanner's a killjoy." Bailey whispered.

"Here we are!" Sally cheered as we walked into the game room. It had plenty of board games and cards laying around the room.

"Can we play go fish?" Lisa asked.

"Sure." I answered. We all sat down in a circle. We mixed three decks of cards together so there would be enough cards for everyone. I passed Eugene the cards and let him shuffle them and deal them. I held my cards close to me so no one would peek.

"I go first!" Lisa cheered. "You."

"Me?" Anna asked. Lisa nodded her head yes.

"Do you have any eights?" Lisa asked.

"Go fish." Anna smiled. Lisa sighed and grabbed a card.

"Krissy. Do you have any aces?" Bailey asked. Kristoff sighed and passed her his two aces. Bailey squealed and placed her four aces in a pile. "What's your name again?"

"Jack."

"Okay, Jack. Do you have any twos?" Bailey questioned. Jack chuckled and passed her a two. "Wow, I'm good at this game. Okay, pretty lady."

"Me?" Elsa asked.

"Yes you. Anyways, do you have any threes?"

"Sorry, go fish." Elsa smiled.

"Curses." Bailey muttered as she picked a new card from the deck.

"Hiccup, got any fours?" Eugene asked.

"Go fish." Hiccup smirked. Eugene rolled his eyes and grabbed a new card.

"Marion."

"Merida."

"Sure, do you have any kings?" Sally questioned.

"Nope. Sorry lassie." Merida smiled. Sally giggled and picked a new card.

"Wapunzel. Do you have any sixes?" Tessa shyly asked.

"I do." I smiled as I handed her my six. She smiled and looked around the room.

"Bailey, do you have any twos?" Tessa questioned. Bailey gasped and handed Tessa her three twos.

"Curse you." Bailey frowned. Tessa giggled and placed her four twos on the ground in a pile.

"Kristoff, do you have any queens?" Tessa blushed.

"Sorry sweetie, go fish." Kristoff replied. Tessa smiled and grabbed a new card.

"Kids! Time for dinner!" Kim called down the hall. Everyone quickly got up and raced to the kitchen. The kids all went and sat in their spots while we stood in the kitchen. "Wow, there's a lot more help today." Kim chuckled.

"These are our friends." I smiled as I introduced each one of them.

"It's nice to meet you guys. Thanks for coming around today." Kim grinned.

"It's no problem. The kids are really sweet." Elsa replied.

"Well, at least today they are. They have their days." Kim smiled as she grabbed the soup bowl and went to each table to pour each child a bowl of soup. I looked over at the high chair and saw Maddie playing with her spoon. I grabbed her high chair and pulled her over towards us.

"Hi Maddie!" I grinned. She laughed as she looked at me and Eugene.

"Hey sweet pea!" Eugene greeted.

"Oh my god! She's so adorable!" Anna gushed. Maddie looked at her confused.

"Awwww! Are you just the cutest thing?" Elsa awed.

"I'm pretty sure I'm cuter." Jack smirked. Elsa lightly slapped his chest.

"Hi there lassie!" Merida greeted as she smiled at Maddie.

"Hot soup coming through!" Kim warned as she walked behind us. She placed the soup on the stove and went to the fridge. She pulled out some leftover hot dish and placed it into the microwave. When it beeped, Kim took it out on placed it onto Maddie's tray. "Make sure she eats most of it." Kim said as she walked away.

"Eat up!" Kristoff cheered. Maddie laughed and started eating. Eventually, it was time for us to go home.

"Bye Kim!" We all cheered as we walked out the door.

"Bye! See you soon!" Kim waved.

................................................................................................................................................
Hey guys! Long time no see! I hope you enjoyed this small chapter! Thanks for reading. I had school registration today :( And guess what else, volleyball practice starts on Thursday ;( Which means school starts soon! It actually starts on the 24th! So my updates are going to be even farther about! Sorry guys! I know, I'm dying on the inside too! Well, see ya in the next update! 

BTW: The picture is supposed to be of Rapunzel and Maddie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674 92 17
"I d-don't know Jack." "Say it Elsa. Look at me in the eye. Say it in my face. Say you don't love me." " I love you Jack! I freaking love you." ~~~~~...
13.8K 380 24
Elsa's (from Frozen) life at home is far from happy and her life at school isn't any better. Jack (from Rise of the Gaurdians), Rapunzel (from Tangle...
103K 3.8K 50
I don't own any of the characters. All of them are from Disney or DreamWorks. Elsa was new in Fatalery High School with her sister, Anna. They met tw...
9.1K 225 29
Elsa, Jack, Merida, Hiccup, Eugene, and Rapunzel all go to Elsa's ice castle in Arendelle for summer break. Anna and Kristoff are still in high schoo...