Bullied. A Magcon fanfic

By excusemeidiot

Madi is a regular teenage girl. Oh besides the fact that 9 guys called Magcon make her life totally awful. Sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sorry
I'm back!!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
OMG I'M SO SORRY
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 17

70 2 0
By excusemeidiot

Matt's p.o.v

I woke up and checked the time. It was 9:25.

"GUYS WAKE UP WE NEED TO GO FIND MADI" I yelled at all of them since we all slept in the same room last night.

They all got up and started getting dressed when Bart randomly walked in and said "Good y'all are up and getting ready for Magcon today"

We all gave each other confused looks and I said "Magcon? Today?"

"Uh yeah?" Bart said.

"Oh uh we didn't know" Aaron said.

"Well you do now. Magcon starts at 3:30 today" Bart said.

We all said okay and Bart left.

"Well we have until 3 to look for Madi" Nash said.

"Yeah. Okay everyone let's go!!" I said and we walked out of the hotel.

~A few hours later~

We've asking people if they've seen Madi for about 4 and a half hours and we've got nothing.

"Maybe we'll never find her" I mumbled.

"Let's not give up. Just think positive and keep looking" Nash said and Hayes nodded his head.

"Alright" I said.

A few minutes later we approached a woman who looked about 30 and appeared to be very deep in thought sitting on a bench.

"Um excuse me mam?" I said kindly.

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked startled but said "Oh sorry, yes dear?"

"Sorry to bother you bu-" I started but she cut me off by saying "Your no bother, what can I help you with?"

"Well my friend ran off last night upset and I lost her. I have no idea where she went but we were wondering if you've see-" I was trying to say but she cut me off again and suddenly raised her voice a little and said "Did she have dark brown hair and kinda skinny?!"

"Yes!! Did you see her?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yes I did!! It was about 9:45 and there was a girl laying on the ground, she looked pretty upset. I guess I made the mistake of walking right past her and not saying anything. Ugh I'm so stupid. Anyways, right after that I heard some screaming and I turned around and saw her being pulled into a van and they drove off. I tried chasing after them but it was no use. I'm very sorry" she said.

"No don't be sorry, you've been a big help. Thank you so much" I said.

I looked at all the guys then decided we should get going and talk to the police.

"Well we should get going but thanks for all your help. You have a great day" I told the lady and shook her hand.

"You too" she said then we walked off.

It was 2:30 so I said "Guys we still have 30 minutes before we need to be at Magcon, let's go talk to the police and they can search for Madi while we're Magcon"

"Matt's right" Shawn said.

"Alright let's do it" Carter said.

I was the most mad at Carter but I have to get over it since he's like my brother.

We walked to the police station and went inside. We walked to the front desk and a lady said "How can I help you?"

"Our friend went missing yesterday and she was kidnapped" I told her.

She went on the computer then said "Okay I'll walk you to room 14 where you'll be asked questions and you'll just tell them what you know so we can get started on the investigation"

She walked us over to the room and lead us inside. A man was in there and he said "Hello, sit down and tell me what's going on"

We all sat down and Nash said "Matt you can tell him"

"Alright. Well yesterday night at around 9:30 our friend Madi ran off because she was upset. She ran off and I chased after her but lost her. This morning we talked to a lady and she said that she saw her. She said that she was laying down then she heard screaming and turned around and someone was pulling her into a van. The lady said she tried to chase after her but it was no use" I told the man and he wrote it all down on a note pad.

"Alright that's good information but we don't know the license plate number or who took her so it might be a little tricky to find her. But we'll try our hardest. Now I'm going to bring in a sketch artist and you can tell him what your friend looked like so we can get a good picture of who we're looking for" he told us then left and brought in another guy.

"Hello, my name is Todd and I'm going to be drawing your friend today. So let's get started. So tell me about what she looked like"

"Well she has dark brown hair, green eyes, a round face, kinda skinny but has muscles because she's athletic" I told the man and waited while he was drawing.

"Alright that's great. Does this look like her?" He asked and showed us his sketch.

"Yes!" I said excitedly seeing the face which resembled her beautiful face.

"Great. We can start the search now. Just fill out these forms so we know you were here and so we have communication with y'all" the other guy said.

We filled out the forms and left. We went back to the hotel to change and get the cars to drive to the place where Magcon was being held.

"Ready for Magcon?" Nash asked everyone.

"It won't be the same without Madi and Cam" Aaron said looking down.

"I know" I said.

"It'll be alright. We'll find Madi and Cam will show up. No worries okay?" Nash said.

"Okay" I answered.

We all got in the cars and drove to Magcon. We already saw a ton of fans gathered around the place. We had security escort us inside safely.

Once we were inside we saw people setting up the stage. I was looking at who all was setting up when I spotted Mahogany setting up dj stuff. She went back home with her parents and I had no idea she came back!

"Guys look its Mahogany!" I said and pointed to her and the guys saw.

"Mahogany!!" I shouted.

"Hey guys! Miss me?" She said.

"Yeah!!" I yelled.

She's part of our Magcon family so it was hard when she told us she had to go back home and not be in Magcon this year. So I missed her.

I went and gave her a hug and asked "So does this mean you'll be the DJ for the whole year?"

"I'm afraid not" she said looking down.

"W-Why not?" I asked sadly.

The guys walked over to us and listened to our conversation.

"Because my mom still wants me home for school and so I'm around a lot. She doesn't like it when I'm not home. But I begged her to let me come today and stay for 2 days" she said.

"Well its better than nothing I guess" Shawn said.

"Yeah. Its so great to see you guys!!" She said happily.

"Same to you, we all missed you" Taylor said.

"Where's Madi and Cam?" She asked looking around to see if they were here.

We all looked at each other with sad looks and she said "Oh no what happened?"

"We have no clue what happened to Cam, just that he stormed off at midnight one night and hasn't come back" Nash told Mahogany and she gave us sad looks.

"And Madi?" She asked almost hesitantly.

Her and Madi were kinda close I guess because they were the only girls when we all met in Cali.

"Sh-She was kidnapped" I said softly, tears threatening to spill.

"Huh???" She said really confused.

"She ran out upset at about 10 yesterday night and we talked to a lady who witnessed her being kidnapped. We talked to the police today and they are searching for her" Hayes spoke up and said.

"Oh my gosh" Mahogany said.

"Maybe I'll ask my mom if I can stay a little longer so if we find Madi I can be here for her" she said.

"That's a great idea" Nash said.

It was time for Magcon to start and we were called on the stage one by one by Mahogany. We danced around and did a q&a and Shawn sang. Then we had the meet and greet.

After meeting about 20 girls another one came to me and said "Hope you have fun finding Madi"

Then she walked off to Aaron who was the next person. I couldn't believe that she said that. I haven't told any of the fans about Madi and neither have any of the guys, we all agreed on it. We told them about Cam but not Madi. That totally freaked me out.

Soon enough Magcon was over and I talked to the guys about the weird girl.

"That's creepy" Carter said.

"Yeah" Gilinsky said.

"I wonder if that girl has anything to do with Madi" Jack J said.

"I don't know" Hayes said.

"I just want to find Madi" I said, a couple tears falling down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYY GUYSSS SORRY ITS BEEN A COUPLE DAYS SINCE I'VE UPDATED. I'VE HAD A LOT OF VOLLEYBALL. ALSO GOOD NEWS! I MADE B TEAM FOR MY VBALL TEAM AT TRYOUTS BUT I'M BEING PULLED UP TO A TEAM NOW!!! ITS SO AWESOME!! ANYWAYS, COMMENT PLEASEEEEE I NEED GIRLFRIENDS FOR THE GUYS!

I MIGHT UPDATE TOMORROW. ALSO SORRY FOR NOT HAVING A LOT OF POINT OF VIEWS. THAT WILL CHANGE DON'T WORRY. ALSO I'M LIKE SERIOUSLY OBSESSED WITH HAYES SO THATS WHY I PUT A PICTURE OF HIM UP AT THE TOP.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

BYEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 10.3K 41
Sabrina Dallas is positive that all Magcon boys only care about themselves. She has always refused to go along with her older brother, Cameron Dallas...
3.4K 200 33
When Indie is invited to be a guest at Magcon she has no idea what is coming for her. She starts to fall for one of the guys but will one of her prev...
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
Reunion By gabby

Fanfiction

25K 480 20
THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME:) The magcon reunion tour, the one everyone has been waiting for. The fans get crazier. The vines get f...