Love vs. Hate (Book Two) [DIS...

By myndless

Five months into the future, things have been going great for both Zariah and August. They share a bond and a... More

Love vs. Hate (Book Two)
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
MY BIRTHDAY!
chapter 18.
chapter 19. (continued)
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 23 (continued)
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
author's note
chapter 26.
Author's Note

chapter 19.

7.8K 265 78
By myndless

explicit content up ahead. :))))
--------

[FAST FORWARDING TO A WEEK LATER.]

ZARIAH'S P.O.V.

"BITCH WAKE UP!!!!"

I opened my eyes to see Laura standing there, with one of them party things that make a lot of noise.

"Oh god...." I mumbled.

She made the noise and climbed on top of me.

"ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY BITCH!!!!!!" She yelled, and started jumping on me. I grabbed a nearby pillow and buried my face into it.

She grabbed the pillow from my face and threw it across the room.

"GIRL, ITS YO BIRTHDAY. DONT BE TRYNA DO THAT FAKE SHIT." She yelled again.

I pushed her off of me and I stood up. I stretched out my body and looked next to me to find that August wasn't there, but there was a note.

My manager wanted me to start the tour early. Sorry baybeh. Really wanted to spend the day with you, but I couldn't. Take this $500 and buy yourself something pretty. Happy birthday sexy.

Love,
Big daddy Aug.

I laughed a little at the ending but immediately felt sad once I realized he was gone.

He didn't even wake me up or nothing. Just up and left.

"I'm sorry boo." Laura spoke, once she seen my face. "But don't let this ruin your day okay? Donna is on her way here to drop off Samira."

Once she said that, the doorbell rang.

"I guess she's here early." She said and we both ran down the steps to the door.

"Mommy!!!!" She screamed once I opened the door. She jumped on me and I picked her up, hoisting her on my hip.

"Hey princess." I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Happy birthday mama!" She said, hugging my neck.

"Thank you princess." I said, and put her down on the ground. She reached into her Minnie Mouse book bag and pulled out a handwritten card.

"Here you go mommy. I made this for you." She said and handed it to me.

I looked at it and opened the inside.

There was a big heart in the middle with 2 people in the middle. On top of the picture, she wrote, me and mommy, in her best handwriting.

Tears formed in my eyes as I looked at the picture.

"Aw, I'm sorry mommy. I didn't mean to make you cry." She pouted.

"No, it's good baby. I'm not crying sad tears, I'm crying happy tears." I said, and then she nodded slowly. "Thank you for the card."

"You welcome." She smiled and hugged me.

"Damn bruh, who cuttin onions??" Laura said, blinking her eyes rapidly.

"Forreal. Got a real bitch crying up in here." Donna added, causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

"Whatever."

Samira smiled at me one last time, before running up the stairs to her room.

"But happy birthday girl." Donna said, giving me a hug.

"Thanks hoe." I giggled, hugging her back.

"Where's August???" She asked, causing me to sigh.

"He had to go on tour early." I spoke, rolling my eyes hard.

"Aww damn bae, it's okay."

"It's cool, I ain't stressin about that on my birthday." I snapped, flipping my hair.

"Okay bitch, who are you and what have you done with my bestfriend???" Laura said, putting a hand over a heart.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Whatever."

********

"Come on Zariah, we're gonna be late for our appointment." Laura yelled from inside the car.

"Okay, okay I'm coming." I said.

I grabbed my purse and practically ran outside. I got into the car and closed the door, putting my seatbelt on afterwards.

"Ok so where are we going again???" I asked.

"So, we have a nail and hair appointment. Then we're gonna go to the spa to relax. Then afterwards, we're gonna go shopping!!!!!" She squealed, pulling off down the street.

"So you have this all planned out don't you??" I asked her, and she nodded.

"After we go shopping and get you a sexy outfit, we're gonna go to the club and get drunk." She smirked.

"Oh god no." I mumbled.

"Laura and drinks is not a good combination." Donna spoke from the backseat.

"Girl please, I can handle my drinks." She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah okay. Whatever helps you sleep at night." She shrugged.

"Ok, you know what....how about me and you go enjoy you day and leave this irrelevant ho on the streets and wait for someone to come pick her up?" Laura asked me.

I shook my head, laughing.

"Shut the hell up." Donna said to her.

"Both of y'all stop it." I laughed, shaking my head again.

"She started it." Laura mumbled.

"Just drive."

CANDICE'S P.O.V.

I woke up with a throbbing headache.

I looked at my surroundings and saw that I was still in my house, but instead of my room, I was in the attic.

I tried to get up but saw that I was tied to handcuffs that were chained to a pole.

"Wakey wakey sleepyhead."

I looked towards the door to see Selena walking in with a tray of food. I seen she was dressed in my clothes causing me to roll my eyes.

"Are you hungry???" She asked me, setting the tray down infront of me.

I didn't answer her but my stomach growled.

"I guess you are." She chuckled. "It's okay, I'm not gonna kill you just yet. I'm gonna be nice and let you live for a little while. And a little means a couple hours or so."

I looked at her angrily.

"Why are you doing this??? I haven't even done anything bad to you." I questioned.

"Let's just say, I don't like when people lie to me. You were gonna repay me for breaking up August and Zariah....but I didn't finish my task because you decided to be a little pussy and back out."

"So???? All I did was find someone new. I don't need August anymore. Just tell me what you want from me!"

".....I wanted the money." She whispered.

"So that's what you want...money. Listen, I'll give you the 50k if you just let me go." I begged.

"That's not it....I want revenge." She looked up at me with pure hatred in her eyes.

"Revenge for what??? What did I do?"

"You didn't do anything...it was your son of a bitch ass brother." She said and I was silent for a second. "What did my brother do????"

"He killed my sister."

My eyes widened. "Oh I'm so sorry Selena...."

"Fuck your sympathy. Keep it for someone who actually deserves it."

"I-I don't know what to say." I whispered.

"Don't say anything. But I want revenge....he killed my sister, so I'm gonna kill his."

My eyes widened.

"Anyways, I didn't know what you liked so I brought you some oatmeal, bread with jelly, orange juice, and some apple slices." She smirked.

I scrunched on my eyebrows, trying to figure out why she gave me such a good meal after she just told me she was gonna kill me.

"But here's the thing.....three of these have poison in them that will kill you in 24 hours."

I looked up at her in fear as she stood up.

"Choose wisely...." She smirked, and exited out the room, leaving me by myself.

I looked at the tray of food before I kicked it to the side, making it hit the wall.

I looked down, thinking of all the shitty things my brother has got me into. I silently cried to myself, knowing I was gonna die today.

I looked around the attic to see a box, and I saw a tape recorder on top of the stack of junk.

I thought of an idea.

If I die, I at least want to say what I need to say.

I leaned over and kicked the box with my foot, causing all the junk to come tumbling over. I looked over at the door to make sure Selena wasn't coming.

Once she didn't come, I brought the tape recorder over to me, using my feet.

I pressed the little button and started to record.

*****

ZARIAH'S P.O.V.

"Damn, I haven't got my nails and hair done in a long time." Donna said, looking at her short nails.

"You look sexy though." Laura winked.

"Thanks babe." Donna replied, and we all laughed at her silliness.

"So where are we headed to next???" I asked, looking down at my phone.

"Next up...is the spa." Laura smiled. "And it's like 2 minutes from here, so we can walk." She shrugged.

I put my keys back into my purse and closed it.

"So....are you excited for tonight???" Laura questioned, coming up next to me.

"Am I excited to get drink??? I mean...I've been drinking even before I turned 21." I shrugged.

"Whatever..." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"So tell me, how does it feel to be 21???" Donna asked me, causing me to chuckle.

"I mean...I feel the same. Maybe a little taller, but I feel the same."

Before she could reply, my phone rang loudly in my pocket.

I pulled it out and looked at the caller ID to see it was August. I smiled a little bit before answering the phone and putting it up to my ear.

ME: "Hello?"

AUGUST: "Hey baybeh. Happy birthday."

I immediately melted once I heard his deep voice.

ME: "Thank you babe."

AUGUST: "I'm sorry I couldn't spend your birthday with you. I really wanted to."

ME: "That's okay. There's many more years to come."

He chuckled a little bit.

AUGUST: "So how's ya day been so far??? Laura told me that her and Donna were gonna take you out somewhere."

ME: "It's been good. A bitch got her nails done and got new weave."

I stuck out my tongue and he laughed.

AUGUST: "Damn bruh, my babymomma got her nails done and some new weave and now she don't know how to act."

I laughed a little at his comment.

ME: "Whatever."

AUGUST: "But I gotta go, my manager needs me."

I rolled my eyes, suddenly growing upset.

AUGUST: "I know you rolled ya eyes and ya better stop before I reach across this phone and snatch them out myself."

I giggled a little.

ME: "Whatever August."

AUGUST: "Bye babymomma."

ME: "Fuck you."

AUGUST: "Nah I'm playin, but bye Zariah, I love you."

ME: "Love you too big daddy."

I heard him laugh before I hung up the phone.

I slid it back into my pocket and looked up to see Donna and Laura standing there, waiting for me.

"Hurry up girl, we about to be late." Laura said. "....With yo freaky ass."

I laughed and walked inside of the spa, ignoring her foolishness.

****

SELENA'S P.O.V.

I looked down at the photo of me and my sister, with tears forming in my eyes.

I missed her so much.

She was the only person I really looked up to.

Yeah, she had her hoeish ways, but she was always trying to show me what to do and what not to do.

She showed me my rights from wrongs, and pointed out all my mistakes so that I would know to learn from them.

It fucking sucks knowing that I can't see or hug her anymore.

The one person who took away my sister is gonna have to pay.

You decided to take my sister away from me.....than I'll take yours.

I picked up my gun from the table next to me and stood up. I walked to the attic, with my black combat boots pounding against the wooden floor.

I swung open the door to see her sleeping.

"Wake up bitch." I spoke, kicking her leg.

She woke up and looked at me with fear in her eyes. Her eyes traveled from my face to the gun that was in her hand.

"I've changed my mind...." I swallowed hard. "I figured...if your brother didn't give her at least 24 hours to live than why should I???"

I cocked the gun back, and ran my fingers over it.

"If your brother was so ruthless to my sister....it's only right that I'm ruthless to you."

"Please Selena....don't do this!!" She screamed, trying to break free from the chains that held her back.

"Fuck you and fuck your brother Calvin too." I said, holding the gun up to her temple.

"NO PLEASE SELENA!!!!!!" She yelled, tears now streaming down her face.

"Goodbye Candice. I'll see you in the long run." I said.

"NOO PLEASE SELENA ST-"

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I watched as the bullets ran into her temple.

I watched as her screams died down completely, and she collapsed on the ground.

I watched as she just laid there with a pool of blood, not breathing at all.

I watched her die.

I took a sudden deep breath and walked out of the attic. I walked into her bedroom and went to her safe.

I took out stacks and stacks of cash, stuffing them into my bag. I grabbed my gun and walked into the garage, picking out one of her cars to drive.

I grabbed the keys and picked out the all black Benz. I grabbed a couple license plates to change on the way.

I chewed on my bottom lip and grabbed some gasoline, pouring it all over the garage. Afterwards, I lit a match and threw it.

The flames quickly spreaded as I got into the car with no regrets at all.

I pulled out of her driveway, heading back to my hometown.

Not even 5 minutes later, I heard police sirens, the ambulance, and the firefighters going the opposite direction I was going.

I smirked and slid on my shades, pulling off down the street.

This is what happens when you mess with my family.

******

ZARIAH'S P.O.V.

"Oh my gosh, I'm hungry." I said, taking a deep breath.

We had already went to the spa and now we just finished our shopping spree.

"Me too." Donna agreed, as we past the food court in the mall.

"Chill guys, I know we're all hungry but we can stop for something on the way." Laura said.

"Okay mom." I giggled.

We started laughing until we heard Donna fall on the ground.

"Ow." She mumbled, rubbing her butt.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." The guy said. "Here, let me help you up."

Me and Laura stood back as we watched the guy encounter with Donna.

"It's fine." Donna said, picking up the bags she had dropped.

"Here. Let me help you take these to your car." He offered, taking all the bags she was holding.

"Oop, okay then." Laura mumbled to me, as we started giggling.

***

"Thanks for your help Devin." Donna said, smiling at him.

They hugged for a minute and then she got into the car, closing it behind her.

"Okay then bitch, it's my birthday but you the one that's gonna be getting some dick." I said, looking back at her.

"Some black dick at that." Laura added.

"Whatever." She giggled.

"So tell us about him."

"....Well, his name is Devin. He's 23 and sexy as hell." She mumbled the last part. "He gave me his number."

"Bitch call him. Tell him to come to the club with us." Laura said, as she stopped at the red light.

"Are you sure??? I don't want it to be awkward or anything."

"Girl call him." I said, and she nodded.

"Okay I will."

I sighed and took a deep breath. "When we get home, I'm taking a nap before we leave to the club because I am exhausted."

[FAST FORWARDING TO LATER THAT NIGHT.]

"Damn bitch, look at you. Over here looking better than me." Laura said, when she finished my makeup. "But I'm gon let it slide, only cause it's yo birthday."

"Whatever." I laughed.

"Okay, so I'm gonna go get my purse than we can go." She said. "D!!! Are you ready yet?"

"Yeah!!" Donna yelled back.

I took a deep breath as I looked myself in the mirror. I had to admit, I looked sexy as hell.

"Alright girl, come on let's go." Laura said.

I slid on my heels and grabbed my purse. I sprayed on a little perfume and took a couple of pictures before exiting out the room.

"Who's ready to turn up!!!" Donna yelled, as the three of us cheered and yelled.

*******

"Are you sure we're at the right club??? It's so dark and shit." I asked, as I got out the car.

"Yeah, we're at the right place. We must've came earlier then everyone else." Laura said, and I checked my phone to see it was 10:30pm.

I made a face and just shrugged it off. I walked towards the front of the building to see Donna and Laura had pulled out their phones.

I just ignored them and opened the doors to the club.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!"

My eyes widened once I seen everybody standing infront of me.

"Oh my..." I gasped, laughing a little bit.

"Happy birthday baby."

I heard that familiar deep voice causing me to turn around and scream.

"August!!!!!" I yelled, hugging him tightly.

He smiled and hugged me back, kissing my lips afterwards.

"Babe, did you do all this?????" I asked.

"Yeah, with the help of Laura and Donna." He said, pointing to them as they smiled at me.

"Awww, I love you hoes." I said, hugging them.

"We love you too bitch." Donna giggled.

"Well come on, what are we waiting for???? Let's get this party started!!" I yelled.

The whole entire night, I danced, drank, and had fun with my friends.

Devin ended up coming and him and Donna danced together.

It was one hell of a night, but it was definitely not over yet.

***

".....Mmhmm." I moaned as August carried me into his house. I wrapped my legs around his waist tighter as he carried me all the way upstairs.

"You look so good bae, I just wanna eat you up." He smirked, throwing me on the bed.

I giggled and he ripped the dress off of me and took off his shirt, climbing on top of me.

"Oh fuck..." I mumbled, once he started sucking and nibbling on my neck. He took the time to unhook my bra, throwing it to the side.

He bent down and explored all over my body, making sure to kiss every part of me. I threw my head back at the feeling that I was getting.

He laid me down and finally took off my black panties. He threw them on the ground, looking at my pearl. He looked at it as if it was his last meal and he sure as hell ate it like it was.

His tongue swirled and danced against my pearl, making me grab the sheets. I moaned quietly as his licked and sucked all over me. My moans got louder after every kiss he planted on her.

I arched my back a little, when he started writing his name in print and cursive.

Suddenly, I felt the urge to pee.

"Babeeeee...." I whined, trying to hold it in for him.

"Hold it for a little while." He mumbled, causing me to shiver.

I grabbed onto his hair, pulling it just a little bit.

He blew on her and that's when I completely lost it.

I was squirting everywhere.

He tried to get as much as he could into his mouth.

He started all over again, but this time, he fingered me as well. He kept adding fingers until I came all over the bed.

He stood up and unbuckled the belt on his pants. Once he did, he took over his pants all together and stepped out of his boxers revealing his thick, fat d*ck.

He hovered on top of me and kissed on my neck all over again.

That's when he shoved himself inside of me, causing me to let out a loud scream.

Thank god he had thick walls.

He kept going causing me to grab onto his arms and arch my back. The whole room was filled with my moaning and his grunts.

That whole night we made love to each other, not caring about anything else.

Once we both came, I stood up and sat him down on the bed.

"I wanna thank you for an excellent 21st birthday." I smirked, getting on my knees.

I took a deep breath and looked at his anaconda. I closed my eyes and shoved himself inside my mouth.

I instantly began licking him up and down, taking as much as I could into my mouth.

I heard him grunt lowly and he started grabbing onto my hair.

I took him out of my mouth once I felt him coming. He came on the floor and I jumped on top of him and we continued to make love.

*****

I woke up to the sun shining in my face.

I looked next to me to see August still sleeping. I smiled and admired his face while he slept.

"So you just gon stare at me the whole entire time??" He asked me.

"Good morning baby." I sat up a little.

"Good morning." He smiled, kissing my lips.

"Last night was fun." I said, tracing one of the many tattoos on his chest.

"It was."

"Okay well, I gotta go check on the house." I yawned, sitting up.

"Okay well make it quick cause I have some late birthday surprises for you." He winked.

"Oh there's more? I thought last night was my surprise."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Just hurry back."

***

I pulled up to my home as saw that it was still messy and glass was still everywhere. I stepped inside and looked around at my home.

I sighed and walked upstairs into my bedroom, seeing my bed still the same. Unmade and unorganized.

I looked at one of the vases that were broken next to my bed and walked over to it. I stepped on some of the really tiny pieces and bent down.

I looked around to see something shining on the floor. It was a little chain necklace that got tucked under the bed.

I pulled it out and opened the locket to see a picture of Selena and a girl that resembled her.

That's weird.

I never invited Selena over to my place before so how could she have dropped her necklace here???

That's when my eyes widened and I grew angry. I grabbed the necklace and stuffed it in my pocket when my phone vibrated in my other pocket.

I pulled out my phone and read the message from August.

AUGUST: "Hurry back babe. Your surprise is here." (Sent at 12:39pm)

I took a deep breath and exited out the house, with the necklace still in my pocket.

****

"Baby, I'm home!!!" I yelled, closing the door behind me.

I walked into the living room to see August and Samira sitting down with some lady.

".....Uhm babe, who's this????" I asked.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" August asked her, and she nodded her head.

She cleared her throat and stood up infront of me before she spoke.

"Hi Zariah. I'm Mariah Seoul.....your mother."

*************

Almost 4000 words on this damn chapter.

I wrote this chapter in 2 days and started the next chapter already. 4000 words in 2 days....y'all betta be grateful too.

Chapters are now gonna start being really long, so beware.

Vote and Comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.9K 30
Yazmine 22 years old and in love first Derek, who's been in and out of jail but her boyfriend for 3 years. August comes along and Yazmine has fallen...
148K 3K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
128K 2.7K 28
Welcome Babies To August Alsina Imagines Book Two. Hope You Loves Enjoy It
214K 8.7K 40
A Karin jinsui & august alsina story. Trust me it's good (: