So Much For My Happy Ending

By desilisius

(Teen Fiction & Romance) Seventeen year old Michelle has been through hell, and still is. The only thing she... More

Chapter 1 {{~My Life~}}
Chapter 2 {{~One Hell Off A Day~}}
Chapter 3 {{~Fear~}}
Chapter 4 {{~Friends~}}
Chapter 5 {{~Is It Love?~}}
Chapter 6 {{~hell comes to get me~}}
Chapter 7 {{~Trust~}}
Chapter 8 {{~Betrayal~}}
Chapter 9 {{~Mr Grey Eyes~}}
Chapter 10 {{~I've Been Caught~}}
Chapter 11 {{~Golden Guide~}}
Chapter 12 {{~Awkward~}}
Chapter 13 {{~Back To The Beginning~}}
Chapter 14 {{~Lies Or No Lies~}}
Chapter 15 {{~Bodyguard~}}
Chapter 16 {{~Insecure~}}
Chapter 17 {{~Confidence~}}
Chapter 19 {{~A 'Mothers' Help~}}
Chapter 20 {{~James~}}
Chapter 21 {{~THE DATE!!~}}
Chapter 22 {{~Oh Shit o.o'!~}}
Chapter 23 {{~Evil Itself~}}
Chapter 24 {{~The Plan~}}
Chapter 25 {{~My Hell~}}
Chapter 26 {{~So Much For My Happy Ending~}} The Final~!
Chapter 27 {{~Unreachable Love~}} Extra~!

Chapter 18 {{~Happy Day :) ~}}

2.1K 46 6
By desilisius

Dont frget to VOTE or COMMENT or FAN ME~

Pic of Ryan Sheckler who plays as Josh~! ------>>

**~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**~~**

(MICHELLE'S POV)

I was standing in the bathroom watching the girl in the mirror with a neutral expression on her face. I wondered if her poker face would break. I gently touched the swollen eye that appeared black and blue.

It was hurting like hell; must be because I didn’t put ice on it.

I sighed and put some light make-up on. Maybe it would hide it a little; hopefully making it less blue and purple.

I heard little paws walking this way and a small smile tugged on my face.

I put the make-up away after seeing there was no helping the monster-like bruise. I just need to face my day. I mean...it can’t get any worse than it already is right?

I glanced down my leg as I felt two paws leaning against it.

I saw his little puppy eyes looking at me with worry. Can this dog really feel how I feel? Even I don’t understand myself sometimes. Like why am I still staying with my mom while she is treating me like garbage? I should move out and find a better life to live. I don’t deserve this...right?

I bended over wanting to stroke Benjy but a pain shot right up through my back making me wince. My body hasn’t healed yet from the damage received yesterday.

I tugged up my sleeves and examined my bruises that you could clearly see was all blue; and I wasn’t even talking about my stomach and my back yet.

"Sorry Ben. It’s kind of hard to bend since my body still hurts." I said giving him a wry smile.

He barked back in response and ran out of the bathroom.

Did he just ditch me? A small smile came back onto my face and I started to walk out of the bathroom too. I should get ready for school anyways.

I glanced at the direction of my mom’s door that was half open. I sighed; I wonder when she will come back.

Yeah, I still worry for that old hag. I don’t know why. Is this what you call a daughters love for her mother?

I had a feeling that she’s going stay away for a few days, since some of her clothes were missing and all the closets were open like someone broke in.

I made my way downstairs and was ready to make myself something to eat but it looked like the fridge got robbed; there was nothing in it except some empty bottles of mom's beer, or at least I think its beer.

I took my bag that I dumped in the corner of the living room. I glanced at the spot where I was lying yesterday when my mom raged at me.

There was some blood on the floor but not much.

Luckily.

I dragged my feet to the door forcing them to walk me to my hell.

Benjy and I did our routine again which never gets old.

With my head lowered I walked to my doom. I had all kinds of thoughts flying through my head, like: What people will think of me when they see me like this. Will Cameron leave me alone for this once after seeing how bad I’ve been beaten? Will Josh worry about me…?

I shook my head trying to get rid of that thought. I don’t feel anything for Josh anymore, he betrayed me and we are not friends anymore... but something inside me told me I couldn’t hate him. I have no idea what this feeling is…

Being so much in my thoughts I didn’t even know I was already standing at the door of my school.

I could feel my palms starting to sweat and my heart speeding up.

Doing my usual exercise, I took a deep breath and opened the door.

There weren’t many people in the hall, but the few that were there were giving me weird glances.

I guess they were there and saw what happened yesterday.

I ignored them and continued to my locker hastily.

I quickly took my books and headed to the bathroom. I know it’s wasn’t a smart move but wouldn’t it be better if Amber found me then Cameron? Ugh..! I don’t know anymore!

I exhaled my breath when I made it in the girl’s bathroom; there was no one there. I must have been lucky this time?

I locked myself in one of the toilets and stayed there until the bell rang. I was really surprised that nothing happened yet and that no girl had gone into the bathroom.

I walked to my first class hiding behind crowed people, hoping to not be seen.

*

I was really shocked and surprised when I made it to my last class before lunch break untouched. I mean nothing happened to me! I didn’t see Cameron anywhere! It was the same for Amber.

I did saw her Barbie friends but as quickly as I saw them I hide.

I also saw Ryan. He was being surrounded by girls. It was funny to see an annoying expression on his face and looked like he was suffering inside.

Many people were staring at me reminding me that my face was indeed still bruised.

Finally arriving at my last class for break I took my usual place back in the corner.

The class filled with other students. They didn’t even see me!

Another small smile crept its way onto my face. Maybe today will go different?

"How can you still smile with a face like that?" I suddenly heard a husky voice ask from next to me.

I glanced at his grey eyes that were piercing right through me like they were searching deep inside me. I didn’t even notice Ryan was sitting next to me. When did he even come into class?

I quickly glanced at my table knowing that I had stared for too long.

"Oh…I don’t know…" I replied quietly.

I heard him shrug and the conversation between us silenced again.

I concentrated at my biology teacher trying to follow his lesson when suddenly a strike of pain hit me in my arm.

"Ouch..!" I tried not to shout but I knew that Ryan had heard it. I glanced at him and saw just in time to see his hand retreat back to his table.

Did he just poke my arm?

He looked at me with a grin on his face. I frowned at him back.

Why did he do that? I started to rub my arm gently as the pain was still a little bit there.

"So you are in pain? It didn’t look like it a few minutes ago." He said in an amused tone.

"Duh..." I muttered back just loud enough for him to hear.

It also hurt to just be sitting like this and moving my arms.

I snapped my head to Ryan again as I heard him moving his chair and desk closer to mine.

I gave him a ‘WTF’ look.

He returned it with a wink and finally stopped when our desks were against each other.

I glanced at the teacher who surprisingly didn’t hear anything. He was helping one of the students.

"So," Ryan began trying to gain my attention. "Give me your number." He said in a bored tone.

I stared at him surprised. Is this guy alright?

"W-why?" I asked my speech starting stutter. For some reason Ryan asking me for my number made me nervous.

He rolled his eyes, "Just give it already."

I gave him a suspicious look but did as he said and we exchanged our numbers.

Ryan was the only one in my contact list. I know pathetic but it made me a little bit happy to be honest. It means he doesn’t hate me right?

Ryan suddenly started talking about the girls that are stalking him and how annoying it was. I had to giggle cause for some reason it was kind of funny.

I slowly started to talk more with him too, telling him about the teachers and how annoying they are.

Soon class was over and lunch would begin. I started to get nervous.

Will Ryan go away now? Maybe he doesn’t want to get in trouble for hanging with me. Would he mind if I sit with him during lunch? I’m sure if I sit with him the girls will get jealous. Then I’ll be picked on not only by Cameron and Amber, but by ten or fifteen more girls.

I glanced nervously at Ryan.

I think he noticed my nervous behavior because he started to stand up. He told me to follow him.

We were now walking in the hall and I had no idea where we were going. I was walking right behind him so that his big body could hide me perfectly.

We walked pass the cafeteria which I was happy about; though when I glanced inside I could see two chocolate pair of eyes looking shocked at me.

It was Josh who was sitting at a table with some of his friends. His face was full of bruises; just as worse as mine.

I quickly glanced away but it was already too late. I could see Josh from the corner of my eye stand up and make a run for it my way.

"Shit..." I mumbled.

Suddenly I got pushed back and Ryan placed himself in front of me so that I couldn’t see Josh anymore.

Is he in bodyguard mode again?

"Michelle..!" I could hear Josh say not far away from me.

"What happened to you? Who did that!?" He started to demand.

So Josh is worried about me? Guess I was right…

(JOSH'S POV)

I could feel the anger boil into me. Who hurt her so badly!

I was so eager to know who did this! But what pissed me off more was the new guy who suddenly came out of nowhere was now acting like he’s her boyfriend. Or some woman crazed bodyguard!

I clenched my fist trying to control myself.

I tried to take a step aside to see her but that asshole blocked me from her sight again.

I really wanted to kick his ass, but I knew I had no chance against him.

"Michelle! Tell me. Who hurt you!?" I asked through greeted teeth.

"Calm down pup." I heard that asshole sneer to me.

I took an intimidating step towards him; he didn’t even move a muscle.

"R-Ryan…it’s okay. You don’t need to do this..." I heard Michelle’s sweet but nervous voice from behind him.

So this retards name is Ryan huh?

I glared right into his eyes that were also staring back at me. It gave me a shiver seeing grey eyes like that. I’ve never seen eyes like that but that won’t stop me! I can’t show him my fear!

"Step away dude." I said in a low threatening tone.

I could see a small smirk coming onto his face, like he enjoyed my anger. He didn’t seem to fear me at all.

Then suddenly it hit me. Could it be that...that her father had hit her?

There was a big chance it could be him...or...her mother? Would her mother really do this much damage to her...? It can’t be…

"W-was it...your father?" I asked quietly, but still loud enough for her to hear.

Ryan’s expression held some curiosity before it returned blank. So I assumed he didn’t know about her dad yet. This meant I knew more about her then he did. For some reason that made me relieved. I knew it was selfish and weird but I couldn’t help it.

Since she didn’t reply I asked further. "Was it your mom?"

Still no answer.

"Okay, could you fuck off and leave us alone? Or did you still not get enough from yesterday?" Ryan started again. He must have felt Michelle getting uncomfortable or something.

I could feel myself getting jealous. I wanted to protect her like that. I wanted to be by her side. But I ruined it…

I sighed. There isn’t much I can do for her anymore right?

"You guys should go outside." I said in a defeated tone.

"And why should we?" Ryan asked in a ‘You-don’t-tell-me-what-to-do’ voice.

"Because Cameron and Amber will arrive at school any moment now." I said looking at the ground in shame.

Is this the best I could help her with? Warnings? Jeez!

"Yeah, so?" He went on like he didn’t care.

I blinked a few time in confusion and surprise.

"You think I’m scared of that gay guy?" Ryan asked with a playful smirk on his face.

I frowned. He could be right... I mean I have a feeling he’s stronger then Cameron. But it’s Cameron we are talking about. He could play dirty if he wants to.

I opened my mouth to say something back but Michelle beat me in it by pulling Ryan by the shirt and walking away mumbling a thank you.

I guess she also knew that Cameron played dirty.

I watched them walking away with a hurtful expression clearly on my face.

My phone started to buzz signaling that I received a text.

I sighed knowing that it was from the devil himself.

Hey faggot!

 I just got to school so come to the gates.

I gotta show you my new baby!

Cam.

I buried my phone in my pocket and made my way to the exit of the school.

Sad right? I’m just doing as I’m told without even thinking twice about refusing it.

Cameron didn’t go to school because he went to buy a new car for himself and I guessed Amber went to do the same...damn rich bastards...

I stepped outside and was met by the cold breeze that made me shiver.

Not far away I could see Cameron leaning against his so called "baby".

It was a Ferrari 458 Italia in red.

I really wonder how he can just buy that with his parent’s money. No doubt Amber will come with an expensive car too.

I sighed again and made my way to the stupid rich kid who thinks I’m a faggot because I got beaten up by Ryan.

(MICHELLE'S POV)

I sometimes glanced at Ryan from where I was sitting while leaning against the wall of the school building. Ryan was standing, texting on his phone, and leaning against the wall too.

I wanted to ask who he was texting but that wasn’t any of my business.

Maybe I’m boring him to death?

He finally put his phone away and took a deep sigh.

See! I am boring him.

I scooped my legs up until they were under my chin and wrapped my arms around it.

"I’m sorry." I whispered, not really caring if he had heard me.

It stayed silent.

"Sorry about what?" He suddenly asked after a while.

I glanced at him trying to hide my face with my hair.

"For dragging you in to this mess. Maybe it’s best if you don’t hang out with me anymo-"

"Cut the crap already." He cut me off while staring at me with a blank and neutral expression.

"You’re just saying that because you think that everyone will hate me if I hang with you. Do you really think I give a shit about that?" He said the last line with a mocking tone.

I wanted to say something but he went on.

"I do whatever I want." He said while crossing his arms around his chest.

A tiny smile made its way onto my face. He’s being childish. Acting like a kid who thinks he can do anything.

"By the way, my mom is going to pick us up." he said normally.

I looked at him in shock.

I don’t want to see his mom! Not after what happened yesterday. The stuff my mom said to Angela. I’m so ashamed.

"Don’t worry. She isn’t angry at you or anything. She just wants to talk with you and help you remember." he said giving me a knowing look.

I glanced away again.

I really didn’t want to talk about this stuff. So I guess I have to tell her not to worry about it myself.

"So…want to hang out after school tomorrow?" Ryan asked surprising me again.

"Wait, does that mean we’re friends?" I suddenly blurted out while quickly covering my mouth.

I gasped when Ryan started to suddenly laugh like I had just said the funniest thing in the world. Which I didn’t...right?

I stared at him dumbfounded while I watched his muscles tighten while he laughed.

When he was done he said,

"You could say that I guess.” with a smile still on his face.

It was really weird to see Ryan laugh and smile like that for the first time.

I felt more comfortable around him now and started to make jokes about him matching some weird Barbie girl that was staring hard at him in class.

He made gaging noises and we both started laughing. That’s how we went through our lunch break and the other two classes that we had together.

I didn’t see Cameron, Amber or Josh anywhere. I did hear some people say that Cameron and Josh were skipping school because Cameron got this new car and blah, blah, blah... It made me relieved to hear that... I never thought school would look like this when Cameron and Amber weren’t here.

I can proudly say that today was the best day ever!

~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~

So u liked it? I do hope so ^^

Thanks for voting and fanning and reading~! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...
539K 7.5K 8
COMPLETE ๐Ÿ™‚ Finally finding herself and gaining confidence after having a hard young life, Kimone goes off to find herself in the world only to find...
143K 3.3K 33
The Zachary Donovan Enigma; may seem like your typical cliche, but all is not what it seems.... The story, in a nutshell: Zach and Cassie used to be...
10.3M 710 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. **...