Forever With The One I love (...

By YourWorthlessToMe

It's been three years since Sabine Elizabeth Morgan moved to Japan, after the tragic loss of her mother. It's... More

Forever With The One I love ( Sequel to The Song. ) ( GazettE love story.)
Oh My God.
Interview, Again.
What's This .
More Than Anything.
No,No,No.
Why Is This Happening.
Uruha.
Do You Need Help.
I Know I Said I Was Falling For You Again.
Grilled Cheese. Mmmmmmmmmmm. O_0
Where Are You.
You Sick Bastard.
What.
Leave My Family Alone.
I.....Found......YOU. ...
You Are Mine.
Four Years And One More Kid Later.
First Day Of School. ..
A Moment of R & R .........There is a Double Meaning Here. .....
Really..
Happy 16th Birthday.
God Help Me.
Tell Me.
MOM, DAD.
Watch Me.
How Many Hearts Destined To Break.
Boy.
Numbing The Pain.
Are You Stupid.
Disappointed.................In Myself.
Apologies.
Somewhere Along The Road.
The Paper.
Meeting You.
Just the Beginning

Stone.

169 5 2
By YourWorthlessToMe

Jimmy's POV.

We buried my baby sister three days ago. I miss her. I want her back. I was supposed to protect her, but I couldn't. I couldn't do a goddamn thing. I got up from my bed and stood infront of my dresser that had A picture if me and Blaze.  I felt anger bubble up. I turned and punched the wall. my fist went through the drywall , I punched it again, and again, Until I felt arms go around me.

" Hey, hey Jimmy, sweetie.it's okay. " It was my mom.

" Mom it's not okay .. I miss her. " I clenched the back of her shirt and put my head on her shoulder.

Sabine's POV.

I was just coming up the stairs when I heard thumps. I ran to Jimmys room and found him punching the wall. I took him in my arms he immediately started crying. he gripped the back of my shirt .

" Honey i know you do . I know. It's okay to cry and be angry. "

he was shaking uncontrollably. I just held him and rubbed his back, Until he calmed down .which wasn't for a long time......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 520 33
❝ Why would you give me a hope to live when you're just going to kill them? ❞ Does the euphoria felt at every wedding day last until the last breath...
216K 7.3K 26
❝ but that isn't going to stop me from taking back what was rightfully mine from the fucking beginning. ❞ izuku and uraraka are best friends, nothing...
10.3K 397 11
It's been 6 years since Tsukyomi Ikuto left on his search for his farther. After finding nothing he returns to Japan, Yoru by his side. Not seeing h...
43.7K 1.2K 34
"Today's date is March 15th, 2009. My name is Peasnie Ann Sullivan. I am fourteen years of age. I live in Chicago, Illinois with my step dad. My mom...