Innocence (Completed)

De Bee90s

WARNING: If you're too sensitive and overly precise, please do not read. *For drama and street life. *Needs... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 pt. 1
Chapter 7 pt.2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Pt.1
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Part 1
Chapter 25 - part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Finale (Going to miss you)❤️
Submission

Chapter 11 pt.2

37.5K 1.7K 1.3K
De Bee90s

Bri

Sas's friends, his family and I all sat in the waiting room for what felt like hours. The doctors and the receptionist weren't trying to tell us anything which made the anticipation and anxiety worse for us.

I sat in the chair as my leg continuously shook up and down and my mind wandered. My thoughts were quickly wooshed away when I felt a hand placed on my leg.

"He's going to make it, I promise." KK said giving me a weak smile.

I knew she was hurting bad but she just wanted to keep hopes high.

"I hope so." I grabbed her hand.

"Me too." She said lowly as her voice cracked.

Scrapp stood in the corner with meanest mug on his face. I already know whoever did this is going to pay badly.

"Scrapp sit down son." KK told him.

He did as he was told but his face remained the same as he turned his attention to me.

"What happened?" He spoke sternly.

"Uh-"

"Family of Lyndon Baines King Jr." The doctor called cutting me off as we all stood to our feet.

"We're his family." KK spoke hopeful.

"Well, Mrs.King, as you know your son took a shot to the back of his head and he lost a lot of blood." He said.

"Yes Doctor, we know. Please just tell me he's okay, please." KK pleaded, holding back tears.

"He's currently in ICU and we are trying our very best. The bullet didn't go through which is a plus and we might be able to remove it. If we can do so, we're hopeful he'll be fine but it's out of our hands after that. He's in surgery now, if that goes well, you guys will be able to go back and see him." The doctor said to us which gave me an ounce of hope that I didn't have a few minutes ago.

"Thank you so much doctor." She spoke as he replied with a you're welcome and walked off.

"He's going to make it, I know he will. God's got us." She spoke to us all.

"I hope he do or I'm killing any and everybody that was at the scene. Everybody's a suspect. It was only one witness, how the fuck we supposed to know who really did it." Scrapp said looking at me.

"Chill bro." The guy with the tattoos on his face said to him.

I gulped nervously as Scrapp looked at me with nothing but hate.

"Stop it Scrapp." KK said to him, I guess everyone could sense the tension between us.

"I'm just saying ma." He said to her finally taking his eyes off of me.

I let out a breath of relief as I put my headphones in and let my mind wander again.

Sas please don't die on me, I need you.

***

About two hours later, the doctor approached us again, letting us know his surgery went well and he's up waiting to see us. He also, told us he was high off of the medicine he'd been given so he might act a little differently.

"Right this way." The doctor spoke directing us to his room.

We walked into the room and when Sas looked up and saw us he wasn't happy, he had a mean mug on his face.

"Son. Are you okay?" KK walked over to him hugging him.

"Yeah I'm straight ma." He hugged her back.

"What happened?" Scrapp asked butting in.

"Some nigga caught me lackin' bro." He said dapping him up.

"We're definitely going to handle that though." Scrapp said.

"Fa'sure." Sas responded.

For about 5 minutes Sas spoke with his friends and his mom as I just looked at him interacting with everyone. It was a refreshing feeling since the thoughts in my mind were the total opposite of this outcome.

"Bae." He called for me after he was finished speaking to everyone else.

"Yes." I answered.

"Come here, why you sittin' over thea'?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I simply shrugged my shoulders, got up from the chair and made my way over to his bed.

When I finally got over to him, he patted the other side of the hospital bed.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Lay wit me." He said.

"No, I'm going to hurt you. I'll just pull up a chair." I told him, pulling up a chair.

"You not gon hurt me Bri, come lay with me." He said.

"No, Sas." I said.

He sighed deeply, clearly getting agitated.

"Can we have some privacy?" He asked everybody.

"Well damn, just kickin niggas out huh?" One of his friends said. I really need to learn their names.

"Right with his cuffing ass." Scrapp mumbled causing everybody to laugh.

Everyone left but KK as she sat in the chair looking at a magazine.

"Eh uhm." Sas cleared his throat.

"Oh, me too? Forget y'all then." She said putting the magazine down and leaving with much attitude causing us both to laugh.

"Your mom is crazy." I said to him.

"Tell me somethin' I don't know." He chuckled.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while before I spoke.

"I thought I was going to lose you." I said looking down.

"I ain't goin nowhea' shawty." He said.

I didn't respond because it wasn't up to him and he couldn't promise me that. One day, I will lose him, especially with the life he lives.

"You hea' me?" He said.

I didn't say anything, I just nodded my head, looking up to him as a single tear fell.

"Stop cryin' bae." He said.

"I'm sorry but you scared me Sas." I told him, wiping my face.

"I told you I ain't goin nowhea', aight? I promise." He said.

"You can't promise that Sas, you live a dangerous life." I spoke truthfully.

"I lived this life 23 years shawty, I ain't goin' nowhea'." He said, sitting up.

What I was about to say next, I knew he would get offended so I chose my words wisely.

"You ever thought about having kids and getting married one day?" I asked.

"With you?" He asked, he raised his eyebrows.

"With anyone." I told him.

"With you? Yeah. Any other chick? No." He said.

"Why me?" I asked.

"You're smart, you're beautiful, you make me smile, you always there fa' me, like now and another thing is ain't nobody touch you yet so I'll appreciate your body even more." He said looking me into my eyes with every word.

A smile fell upon my face as his did the same.

"Damn shawty, you got me goin' soft." He laughed.

"That's a good thing." I smiled.

He nodded his head.

"Why though?" He asked.

"Because wouldn't you want to live a better life for your wife and kids. Would you want your kids to have to live without a dad if something like this happened again? Would you want your kids to do what you do?" I asked.

"Change the topic." He spoke sternly.

I sighed deeply because I knew it was no getting through to him, even if I put it that way.

"So, why did you say what you said?" I asked, now that I know he's okay.

"I'm sorry." He said looking away from me.

"That's not what I asked you." I said.

"Can you lay with me?" He continued to ignore my question.

I sighed and shook my head, looking at him.

"So are you not going to answer my question?" I asked.

"No." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"That's because you meant what you said. You were too quick to say it." I rolled my eyes.

"Who you rollin' yo eyes at? Don't act crazy because I'm in this hospital bed shawty, that don't mean shit!" He yelled.

I shook my head, his temper is the worst. You can never just have simple conversations with him.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

***

Sas

"Speak up, you always mumblin' if you got some shit to say, say that shit!" I yelled at her as she held her head down. Her mouth all of a sudden started ta' get out of line and I ain't havin' that shit.

"I said whatever!" She yelled back, I looked at her in disbelief because I didn't know who she was talkin' to.

"Who the fuck you talkin to?!" I yelled back at her.

"You. You fucking idiot!" She yelled back, we were legit arguin' right now and Bri ain't never argued back wit me, let alone curse.

"You really actin' crazy cause I'm in this hospital bed." I laughed to myself.

"I don't give a fuck! You're always talking to me like you own me, you don't!" She went on, talkin' bullshit. She was up out of the chair and in my face.

"Aight." I let her have it.

"Ain't no fucking aight!" She yelled, mocking me.

"Ok Bri, sit down and stop fuckin' cursing." I spoke sternly.

She rolled her eyes at me then did as told. I don't know what has gotten into her but she cursed me out and it kind of turned me on because I ain't never see her act like that.

"Bae." I called as she sat in the chair with an attitude.

"What Sas?" She spoke calmly with a sad look on her face.

"I ain't mean it, I was just mad. Only pussy I want ta' be in is yours. I don't even care how long you wait nomore. I'll wait fa' you." I told her, truthfully as a smile placed on her face.

"Okay." She smiled.

"And don't be yellin at a nigga like that, got me all hard." I smirked at her.

"Let me see." She smirked back.

"What's gotten into you?" I looked at her strangely.

"I'm just joking." She laughed causing me to laugh too.

***

2 months later

I was finally cool, my gunshot wound was finally clearin' up and I been feelin' good.

Today, I was chillin' in the crib waitin fa' Bri to get home from school. I recently bought her a new car because her car broke down unexpectedly one day and I wasn't lettin' my girl drive around with no shitty ass punch buggy. I bought her a 2017 Ford Explorer, she wasn't goin ta' take it, I had ta' force her stubborn ass to but everything been goin' good, only thing I can say that has happened is Bri tellin' me she want me out the game, she ain't say it specifically but she was beatin' around the bush about it. I don't care what nobody think, I ain't ever gettin' out the game and that's that.

The door opened as Bri walked in with bags in her hands, strugglin and Deleon (Dill-Lee-Ahn) ran to her as she did, Deleon is her mut. I bought him fa' her about a month ago as well, he's a Rottweiler, only three months old and that lil nigga don't do nothin' but shit on the floor and eat shit up.

"Sas, can you get him?" She asked puttin' the bags down.

"Get yo ass over here lil nigga." I said before I whistled and he came runnin' ta' me.

"Don't call my little baby a nigga." She stank faced me then went to get the rest of the stuff out the car.

"Lil nigga." I said to him as he bit at my shoes.

***

"Baby." Bri called me as I sat on the couch watchin' sports center.

"Yeah." I yelled.

"Can you come here?" She said.

I huffed gettin' up, makin' my way up the steps.

"What?" I said as I reached the room.

"How this look?" She said turnin' ta' me with a little red dress on that hugged every curved on her body.

"Damn." I said droolin' a little bit causin' her ta' laugh.

"Whea' you goin?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Out with Queen and her new guy friend." She smiled.

"You ain't goin nowhea' in that. Go take it off." I said takin' a seat on the bed.

"Sas." She smiled.

"I'm dead serious. Take it off." I told her, she really thought she was leavin' out this house lookin' like that. Not wit me as ha' nigga.

"Are you serious?" She said gettin' mad.

"As a heart attack." I said.

"I hate you." She rolled her eyes, walkin' back into the closet.

"Hate me while you change your clothes." I laughed.

After about 10 minutes she came out the closet with a crop top, jeans, and some heels. I took a good look at her and she still looked to good.

"So." She dragged.

"No, change." I told her, laughin' ta' myself.

"Sas!" She yelled.

"Come hea'." I laughed.

"No." She pouted.

"What I say?" I asked her.

"I'm coming, shut up." She walked over ta' me.

"What?" She said sittin' on my lap.

"Take it off fa' me." I said with hooded eyes as I bit my lip.

"No." She whined, smilin'.

I know Bri's ready fa' me now, she been teasin' me, walkin' around the house with nothin' but little short shorts on and shit. I knew her scary ass wouldn't make the first move though.

"Don't be actin' shy and shit. You lookin too good fa' me right now." I licked my lips.

She grabbed my face and kissed me as I deepened the kiss and put my tongue in her mouth, I grabbed her hips tightly causin' her to moan fa' a nigga.

I took my shirt off and she did the same, I unhooked her bra as her chest sprang out of it.
I sucked and licked on each givin' them the same amount of attention as she moaned.

I undid her pants slowly, not believin' she was lettin' me do it but she was. I took her pants off then I took my sweats off. Leavin' her in her panties and me in my briefs.

"You good?" I asked her as her face showed nervousness.

She didn't say anything but she nodded her head.

I started suckin' on her chest again and made my way down to her pussy. I snatched her panties off and threw them on the floor.

"Those were my favorite." She pouted.

"I'll buy you some more baby." I said.

I kissed her inner thighs as she trembled, I blew on her entrance. Seein' that it was soakin' wet fa' me and that made me even harder. Her clear juices drippin' from her entrance made me want ta' taste it.

I wasted no time divin' in, I licked and sucked on her as she screamed and moaned out fa' me.

"It feel good?" I asked her still lickin'.

"Yes, oh my gosh Sas!" She screamed pushin' my head down more into her Girl.

Her body shook and shortly after she released. I licked up every drop and continued.

"Baby, no." She pushed my head away as I continued to lick her after her first orgasm.

Since it was her first time I decided to take it easy on her. I let up and made my way back to her lips as I kissed her deeply.

"You want me to do you?" She asked.

"No." I told her, tonight was all about her.

I kissed on her neck and marked my territory like always.

I started ta' pull down my briefs and I felt her body tense up under me.

"If you don't want me to, I won't." I stopped.

"I do." She said.

I took my briefs off and my Piece sprang out standin' at attention.

Her eyes went wide as she looked down at it and I smirked at her, gettin' back on top.

"You sure?" I asked.

She just nodded her head yes.

I spread her legs a bit and placed myself at her entrance.

"Wait." She pushed me back.

"What?" I asked her, confused.

"Condom." She said in a duh tone.

"I ain't got none." I told her, why would I have condoms if we never have sex.

She sighed deeply.

"You don't trust me?" I asked her.

"I do." She said.

"Aight then." I said placin' myself back at her entrance.

"Wait." She pushed me again.

"What Bri?" I laughed.

"You promise it won't hurt?" She asked.

"Yeah." I lied.

"Ok." She said.

I pushed myself into her as she gasped and her face went sour.

"You lied." She whined, pushin' at my chest.

"Want me to stop?" I asked her.

She took a deep breath then shook her head no.

I continued ta' push myself into her as she hissed.

"This shit really hurts." She mumbled with her eyes closed tightly.

She started ta' scratch at my back so I took that as my chance to get it over with and I pushed myself all the way into her as she screamed.

"Ah!" She screamed as tears fell from her eyes.

"Shh." I told her as I pushed in and out of her and a tiny bit of blood trickled down my Piece.

We went for about 30 minutes and she came about 3 times and I was on my way ta' my first one.

"Oh my gosh baby." She moaned as sweat trickled down her forehead and her hair was curlin' up from all the sweat and humidity we were creatin'.

She wrapped her legs around my back as I pushed in and out of her wetness.

"Don't do that shawty." I said, that's a baby makin' position.

She didn't unwrap her legs and the shit was feelin' way too good. I slammed into her at full speed as she moaned.

"Sas!" She screamed.

I continued ta' pump into her until I let go, pullin' out a second later ejaculatin' all on her stomach. She unwrapped her legs when I fell on top of her.

"That was good." She smiled then I kissed her cheek and got up.

"I love you." She said as I walked ta' the bathroom and when she said that I stopped and so did my heart.

***

Sooo....☺️☺️

How do you guys think Sas will react to that?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

35.2K 892 29
Warning ⚠️ This book is full of mistakes that I will edit...eventually 🤷🏽‍♀️
34.8K 715 11
𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ... (don't read if you don't like rushed book this book real lif...
44K 1.2K 28
I girl who was - just read the book 📖
120 0 11
She didn't know what she got herself into reading that letter, He didn't know if she would save his life.