Nemphrodelia

By OMGitsbekky

WARNING THIS BOOK IS DDLG IF YOU DON'T LIKE PLEASE DON'T READ Ayla is shy, young, neglected girl who has fe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Author's Note
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Q & A
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Disclaimer
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Q/A Two
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Alaria (Nemphrodelia #2)

Chapter Two

54.9K 1.4K 267
By OMGitsbekky

Ayla's POV:

The icy glass I was holding sucked all the heat off my hands as I gulped down my secret mass of chocolaty goodness. For the last six to seven minutes, milk crawled into my mouth and chocolate rolled over my tongue as I swallowed my drink. I took one large sip of the liquid and felt a brain freeze forming so pulling away from the straw, I warmed myself up again. Just as I was about to go back to the tempting drink in my grasp, the man who kept delivering all my gifts appeared with a white napkin and a large golden key.

"Madam, your mate on board has noticed you are alone and forbids to condemn you to being unhappy. Therefore he sent me with this key to a library on the Alazan Ship, and a small note on the back of this napkin." He said before bowing and presenting the gifts in laid out palms.

The man was wearing a regal uniform complete with gold cufflinks, buttons, and thread. The outfit made him look as though he worked as a royal guard of some sort for somebody.

"What is your name?" I asked him as I took the presents from his hands and opened the folded napkin.

Smiling down at the note written on the card, I wondered whether I could send one back.

Little One,

We love you. Always. Be happy my love because your Daddies are coming.

Yours forever and always

Xavier, Chevron, Mercuries, and Zeus.

"Ruyard, Madam." He answered softly.

Ruyard looked around twenty-five but whether from stress or something else lines were etched onto his face and hands.

"I love that name. I hope you wouldn't mind, but I have no idea where this library is, could you show me there please?" I asked

"Thank you, Madam, and yes of course" He paused slightly, before asking,"would you like to go now?

I stood grabbing the pale pink bag from off the floor below me and the two new gifts from where I had them resting on the table, before turning to Ruyard.

"Yes please."

"Of course, just follow me, Ma'am." He replied before turning and guiding me to the door and out the lunch room.

Ruyard had finally stopped in front of a classic white staff only door which turned out to be the entrance to a hallway. In the end, there were two more doors with a keyhole encrypted onto the left mahogany entrance. I carefully pushed the perfectly fitted aged key into the keyhole before turning and unlocking the door.

The library was massive with rows and rows of books. Ruyard stepped in front of me before we entered the room, telling me that my mates and himself wouldn't accept anything less than my complete and utter safety. I watched from the door as he went down each row and around the premises before moving to the stairs and checking the top floor of the library as well. It was several minutes later when he made his way back to me and deemed it safe for me to enter.

Slowly moving forward into the softly padded carpet I sighed in amazement while looking around at the marbled gold flecked ceiling that seemed to go for miles. What I had thought from the outside was going to be a rather small library, turned out to be massive, modern and beautifully architecturally designed. As I was moving forward into the first row of shelves, I paused in confusion as I heard Ruyard talking to someone. Discretely I looked into one of the dozen mirrors on the wall beside me and saw that he had no phone to his ear and nobody was in front of him. I watched Ruyard for a few more seconds until I tore my eyes and attention away and continued down the first row of dozens and dozens of books.

As the first row only contained pure romance books I moved forward determined to find a young adult or supernatural section of genre. I continued to the next row and the next and the next. In the next few minutes I came across comedy, non-fiction and documentary reading and although they seemed interesting, none were my favourite. After scanning through the rest of the bottom floor, I began to move up the hardwood staircase that was covered in a faux fur carpet and walked into the top level. Suddenly, I screamed in joy as the first books I saw were the Beautiful creatures and twilight series- my favourites. I was about to bounce forward and begin scanning the shelves when Ruyard came bounding up the stairs with a look of pure determination on his face and scaring me half to death.

"Princess, are you ok?" He spoke urgently and looked ready to fight with anyone should I be hurt.

I looked up at him in confusion before I realised that not moments ago I had screamed and it might have come across as if I was hurt

'I'm sorry Ruyard, for yelling." I said, " I was just happy about something and screamed in joy because of that. Again I apologise."

Ruyard's face changed as a smile overtook his facial features, and he bowed lowly.

"No, my Princess, the fault is mine, please continue to enjoy your library," Ruyard spoke softly before turning around and making his way back down the stairs.

I watched him until he reached the bottom floor and moved back to the door which he appeared to be guarding. Walking forward, my eyes lit up as I began to scan the rows of shelves, taking out a book every time I liked the look of the title, cover or blurb.

Zeus's POV:

"Your highness everything is fine. Your mate screamed in happiness. She found out about the second floor. Although sir, I can't exactly say the same about the guards. I think the Princess just aged us ten years each." Ruyard's voice rang out through my mind, and I sighed softly as I came to the knowledge that my mate was okay. Briefly chuckling at the effect Ayla had on the guards already, I groaned as it took me a few more moments before my wings, fangs, and claws were able to retreat to be unnoticeable.

I was thoroughly grateful I was standing in the rain atop the ship awaiting my brother's because if I were inside nothing would have been able to stop me from running to help Ayla and move her into my coven until I deemed her safe.

"Ruyard, please for the love of Aphrodite, Keep a watch over her," I commanded once I thought I was calm enough to talk without even my mind snarling

I then turned my focus to the black helicopter coming into the landing strip.

Ayla's POV:

Settling down on the daybed on the top floor of the library, I turned my attention towards the little pink bag full of gifts that my suitor had given me and gave a soft squeal of delight as I undid the black and white ribbon keeping them all safely inside. Reaching inside, my hand slowly clasped around the first present I touched, and I carefully lifted it from the bag and placed in upon the soft white cashmere blanket on top of me. The gift was wrapped in white and pink polka dot paper, and I smiled as I ripped it open. A small white box was revealed, and I leaned forward, lifted the lid before peering inside my first of five gifts. A small note with cursive letters rested upon my unknown present, and I quickly grabbed it. My gaze landed on the cursive letters written upon the note in my hand, and I began to read

Our beautiful baby,

Because we love you and would do anything to keep you safe, the gift that lay inside this box is laced with protective charms and happiness spells. Do not EVER take this piece of jewellery off because baby if you do you will not only be in danger but you will also be severely punished baby girl.

Lots of love

Xavier, Chevron, Mercuries, and Zeus.

Smiling happily at the words on the note, I silently promised never to take whatever jewellery item it was off. Slowly I pulled the box with my first gift back to me and peered inside. My mouth fell open in shock and awe at what was before my eyes. Resting on a soft white pillow lay a rose gold, diamond-encrusted choker. Carefully I bent forward and reached out with my hand before grasping the necklace. It was lighter than I expected and the inside was laced with a white fur covering. It was so beautiful.

My eyes watered as I unclasped it to put around my neck, where it would lay forever, keeping me safe. After spending quite a few minutes staring at the chocker on my neck in the mirror on the wall in front of me, I turned back towards the bag with my other gifts inside. Reaching in again, I pulled another gift out with me as I sat back down on the fluffy, white blanket. Bouncing with excitement, I slowly undid the red ribbon before pulling the wrapping off the gift and resting my eyes upon a thin, long box with a note atop of it. My hand grasped around the small pink parchment, and I brought it closer so that I would be able to read it.

Bub,

You have no idea how much I miss you. It's been ten long years since I last saw you. First I want to apologise. It was me who ordered we leave you in the cot and for that, I am so sorry. Please if you feel the need to blame someone, blame me. My brothers were not at fault in this decision, they tried to fight and argue with me but as head dominant, if the need arises to make a significant decision, what I say goes.

Even so, none of us could sleep through that first night, and it didn't take me long to realise the mistake I had made. That was before the first report on your well being. Luckily, my brothers were mad at me and had gone flying to let out some steam. If they were there as well when I got the message, there may have been more casualties.

Trex one of your full-time guards called and informed me of the treatment you were receiving. He told me that you were being ignored by your parents who couldn't care less about you, that your brother had hit you and dropped you and that you were starving. I was livid. Bub's if it weren't for the protecting charms I put on you when you were a baby, you would be dead. I shut Trex out almost immediately and got ready to come and bring you home.

However, just as I was about to fly to you, Trex got through to me again, and what he told me, made me rip down the walls of the castle and bring our towers crumbling to the Earth. I was informed that your parents had gone ahead, changed the name we had given you and taken you off the grid so that we had no chance of finding you.

I hope you believe this, but we spent years searching for you (we still are), and I know that I'm a disgrace to my universe because I lost them their only Queen and Princess. Bub's I want you to understand that if I knew what would happen if I left you, I never would of. I did what I did because I love you and thought it would make you happier, and I would do anything for you to smile those adorable dimples at me. Please little one, forgive me. Somehow my brothers have been able to without even throwing me off our mate hierarchy no matter how many times I begged them too. So now, I ask you for your forgiveness, and I would do anything for it.

Baby the present in this box, I will give to you the moment either my brothers or I find you, but I want you to know this is just a courting gift. Your other presents and gifts are at home, and none of them is courting but all celebratory gifts from our people for past birthdays and christmases.

See my little one, we never forgot you and we never will.

Every year on your birthday we throw a massive celebration just for you, so that our people - your people - can remember you and celebrate you as their queen even though your not home. Baby, when you finally receive this, I will be beyond happy knowing that I've finally found you. Hopefully, you will give me a chance to show you how I do deserve the role as your head dominant and let me show you how sorry I am.

Although I wish to express my love for you in words. I cannot because my love for you is deeper then that. But I'll say this; I love you my little mate - I would die for you, and I'm sorry.

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart,

Yours Always

love Xavier

xoxo

I was full-blown sobbing when I put down the note. My arms were wrapped around my legs, and I slowly rocked in a mix of happiness and sadness. I couldn't believe Ruyard hadn't come to check on me although I could feel him hovering.

Finally, I lay down on the bed clutching the two notes in one hand and my necklace in the other. When I wasn calm enough to let go of my chocker and pull Xavier's gift closer. I peered inside.

Letting out a small surprised gasp, I reached inside and pulled out the small, pink diamond-encrusted wand. As my hand clasped around the pink object, the wand shimmered softly and let out a sparkle of light. Quickly pulling the wand from it's resting place and laying it on the quilt, I took my hand off it before I wrecked something. Wanting to check there was nothing else in the box I let my eyes once again fall inside. Within lay a small card which was previously hiding underneath the wand. Pulling that out as well, I began to scan it.

Bubs,

Although this is a courting gift and of course it is yours, it is also a dangerous object when you don't know how to use it. Therefore can you please carefully pick up the wand and put it back inside the box for Daddy. You are only little, and I don't want you getting hurt. Until I show you how to use it, please leave it in the box.

Yours Always

Love Xavier

Placing the wand delicately back inside the box, I put the lid back on and added the new note to the others. My cheeks still wet with tears; I reached for the next gift my hand touched in my slowly shrinking pile within the bag

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.5K 38
Ayla is a sweet, pure little girl from heaven which is quite odd since her mother is Nemesis of divine retribution and revenge who doesn't like human...
47.2K 1.5K 36
She was a blood debt; her fate determined by a Canon created 600 years ago. A ritual recognising man's ancient right to vengeance. A right that made...
326K 18.5K 37
Ayana is a strong woman, and just turning 21 and now it's her time to be passed over to her mate. One that she has never met, and could never love, b...
121K 6.4K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...