Not A Visitor [StudxStud] COM...

By yovacane_

We all blindly stumble upon challenges and situations in our lives that make no sense whatsoever and that's b... More

Intro--
1▻ Too Young. Too Old.
2▻ Lemme teach you..
3▻ Am i over her?
4▻ Marley.
5▻ Maybe it was..?
6- Confrontation
7- But She'll Never Know.
8- As a matter of Fact.
10- Speechless.
Part Two.
Part Three.
Part Four
New Season, different fall.
12- No explainations, right?
13- Nope, not at all.
14- We're in, You're out.
15- Blood for Decor.
16- Right Move.
17- Will.
18. -Triplets Of The Soul. Family Secrets.
19.-If We Had A Will,We'd Have A Way. . Right?
20.- Too Late.
21.-Stand With Me.
22. Come with Me.. LAST CHAPTER!!

9- Spin Off

4.8K 272 78
By yovacane_

[[Recap]]
.......
It took a while for her to talk and the only thing racing through my mind was Regina. I knew she had a dream about me, she was wet! Her boxers were drenched as fuck, i felt so bad for her to be honest i know she must have been so embarrassed.

Should i tell her it's not just her having this kind of thing? Should i tell her it's me too?-- or will that ruin everything?

Yeah, it probably would....and plus i don't wanna act too weird and throw Regina off....

"So what i really been wanting to say is .....i think i moved you here a little bit too early. I mean i know we've spent the last like...year of talking about since we haven't been messing with anyone else being so interested in each other, other than just "sexually" like regular friends with benefits..we should start on us having a real relationship and everything..but...seeing you and my niece not getting along has really been bothering me and i know that im going against all my fung shui right now but...." she paused for quite a while after she said that. I called her name twice and she still couldn't look me in the face.

"Alicia Cor, look at me." her eyes looked up but not her head. I sighed looking away from her. "Don't tell me it's that insecurity stuff again, is it? Look, if it's about Destiny or whoever you know of that's old that's popped up lately, chill. I don't have any intentions on-

"I think you should move out." she blurted out.

Wait, what?????

........??

-

[[ The feeling she craves. ]]
-

Nikita's Pov.

Coming in the front Alicia sat next to me but a little far off and yet still there was awkward, uneasiness in the air.

"Well you wanna tell me what makes you feel that way?" i said finishing my apple.

"I just..i think that'll be the best solution right now until you guys can get along or-- come to terms with something."

"Well then we will. Fuck that, I'm not leaving." i said sternly. I couldn't just leave there's way too much shit in the air unknown right now... especially between me and Regina.

She looked at me for a minute and then shook her head. "And thenn.......you haven't been taking your medication. I've been worried about that too, like i'm starting to realize how difficult this is."

"My meds? You have them!? I told you i don't need those anymore..."

"No, you told me you didn't wanna take them anymore-- that's a big ass difference, Nikki."

"So? Why would you do that? You don't believe i can control myself??" i asked her sitting up forward.

"No! That's not what i think! I just thought that it'd be safe to keep them in arms reach if you..ya know if you spazzed out or something." she said.

"....no it's just that you don't fucking trust that I'm stable, do you?" i asked her putting all foolishness aside. Me having sleep insomnia and a fear of nightmares was my personal business that i let her know of because she asked me was there anything she needed to know of before i moved in with her and i made a big ass mistake trying to be honest.

"You could've at least talked to me about it? Let me know that you were even the littlest bit of concerned about it so that i could tell you what's been going on, no? 'course not cus you don't consult me on anything!"

"You know what, you soundin' really ungrateful right now, im just trying to make sure that you're okay, that's it. Hobestly, It seems like since you've gotten here all thats been going on is chaos! And that's no fuckin' dream! My house has never been this uptight!"

".....What??" i said looking at her shocked that she would even say that to me.

She shut her eyes holding her temples. "Gughgh....that's not what i meant-

"That's exactly what the fuck you meant though... And me? I'm the one bringing chaos? When yo sorry ass didn't even tell me about the fact that you had a niece almost my age about to live under the same roof as me in the first damn place?! And the fact that you established her living here with you before me shoulda brought it out yo mouth whole lot earlier! How you gone use me having a phob- ...... having a phobia of lucid dreams??.." i said toning my voice down. "As an excuse? That's bullshit." i said getting up.

I knew i shouldn't have opened up to her like that. I knew it. She wouldn't understand that i still have things from my past that haunt me from my childhood. She don't understand how deep me not thinking clearly affects things, because if she did she would've thought this shit out more. Told me about Regina earlier instead of setting us both up to see each other surprisingly without a thorough notice.

"Nikita, come on--"

"No fuck you. Really, and i mean that. You could've thought this out more clearly you know. This aint my fault everything is tumbling over, it's yours baby. You could've introduced us before hand or before you started fucking me back, to back, to back, to back, to back, for almost two years and told me about how damn un consulting you are! And you know.." i said covering my mouth for a minute. " i been thinking about and holding back on saying a lot to you actually. Ever since that day i grabbed Regina, I felt bad, like i disrespected her and you but now i feel like.."

If anyone should be let in it should be me. I thought. And the fact that i see why people stick to their own age groups..

"Like i should've just got in my car and moved out the next day because trying to make this work under the same roof with a bone head child is not gonna work. You're always off somewhere like...*sighs* gimme a break i been busting my ass to be nice and adjusting here...in all honesty I'm the one not being appreciated..." i said pointing my hands at my chest.

She squinted her eyes at me. "Excuse me?" she said. "Oh i know this is not about attention..."

"Man, nah this aint about no damn attention, im talking gestures!" i retorted.

"Well, from what im understanding of what you're saying it is." she kept talking. "She's only 17 of course she still needs to be looked after Nikki, and my job is my job--i am a vogue magazine editor! I cant just pop up absent, call in sick or leave whenever tf i feel like it, Hell, this is the most I've ever been home!" she said.

"That's cool, but the fact is it's like every time it comes to me the only reason why you're really interested now is when you feel threatened by some other bitch!"

"That's not true!" she denied.

"Yeah, ight." i replied scratching the back of my head.

"That's ridiculous!" she said. "Of course im gonna worry about her more that's my niece, that's my baby-- she's basically a daughter for me! Something that i never got to have, ok!? So i don't know where none of this is coming from? But it needs to stop!"

"Or what?-- What?? And if a daughter is some you want so bad get you a nigga then, the fuck? I feel hella unsureness coming out yo mouth right now. I know that's your blood but if you knew you couldn't balance this out between me and her and ya lil job then you shouldn't have even weisled me into this situation, you know i would do anything for you and i feel like you taking hella advantage of that, yo!" i said pounding my fist into my palm. I was tired of the mess and now.....im saying something about it.

" I didn't know any of this was gonna happen, Nikki! Hell, i was going by faith and hope! I really did want this too work!"

Did??? Wtf that mean...

"And while you talking shit, that lil "job" i have pays the bills and is what bought this muthafuckin you standin' in! So since you wanna get angry and dramatic at every little thing, me too! I really do believe i love yo-

"Believee...ahhah, okay." i chuckled. "Okay..Alicia...okay." i said backing up and licking my lips.

"Oh my god, what now?" she said in an annoyed voice.

"What now? You just said you "believe" that you love me.... But for me-- in my screwed up head if it was the other way around to you-- i wouldn't have said that shit. I would've been sure asf, no believing because for me i KNOW i love you.. That's fucked up yo..then what am i here for...? If you dont know, you just "believe" ." i said throwing my hands up halfway by my sides starting to walk off, as i shook my head.

All we all been doing is fighting, i need a damn break.

I heard Regina coming down the stairs looking more concerned than usual..she had a certain look on her face.

But back to Alicia...she just...i felt like she played me. To come out here for nothing to look stupid as fuck in front of everybody i wouldn't dare meet her family maybe their worse... I mean to think i really was thinking about starting a whole life with this woman. Just...no, hell no. I gotta find me a hotel i gotta get out this bitch for a couple days.

Regina's Pov.

I was standing at the top of the stairs hearing everything that was going on and i really wanted to honestly go down there and stop it. I'd been secretly planning on just talking to Nikita, just us two, and straitening this all out..i didn't want her to leave, she was starting to grow on me. The main thing i was scared of...

I ran down the stairs as soon as i heard the last words of Nikki.

"Okay Alicia....okay." she said.

She looked over at me as i clearly had my emotions showing on my face and quickly looked away from me. I felt something strike through me when our eyes met, something different. I've never felt before.

"Nikki, where you going?" i asked her hopping off the stairs.

"Leaving." she said plainly walking past me. "You're what?-- no, you gotta be kidding me, right?"

"Do it look like i got a smirk on my face, and when did you become so concerned with me?" she said grabbing an attitude.

I been concerned asshole.

"Regina go back upstairs, Nikki don't leave!!" i ignored her wishes and followed her outside. My aunty was behind me saying some shit but my head was all of a sudden filled and spinning with different emotions that i couldn't decipher at the moment it was just happening. I felt like i needed to act right now. .

"Regina!-- " she said grabbing my arm.

"Stop, what the hell are you doing??"

"What am i doing what are you doing?! I know you heard what i said girl! Don't question me"

"Yeah you damn right i heard what you said, and she was right you could've told us both! The hell, aunty?? You can't just break people off every now and then and then try to snatch up the next newest youngin you see and try to make something work out of it??!"

''What're you talking about??..." she grunted giving me that look that said she was pissed off i talked back to her let alone it being the truth.

"Think about it." i said as i snatched away from her and jogged to Nikita.

I told her this wouldn't work..

"Nikita!! Nikki!!--Wait!!" i was 3 seconds from her pulling off.

She rolled her eyes and honked at me as i was right in front of her car like a deer. But nope, i was not moving.

She honked again waving her hands.

"Moooveee, nigga!!!!" she said inside her car. "No! Either you gone let me in so we can talk or you just gone have to go to prison for running me over." i said boldly. I really gave no fucks at the moment i was sick of playing games and i really needed to say some things.

"Oh my god." she said rolling her eyes. I could hear her well through her rolled down windows and it being very quiet outside. She nodded her head approving me to get in as i heard her doors unlock.

I hurried around the car as she started driving a little bit as i gripped the handle of the door. "Aye, comon bruh stop playin!" i said as i opened it.

"Aint nobody playin man, getcho ass in or get left. i don't wanna be here right now." she said plainly. I sat, pulled my leg in and closed the door as she sped off the property stopping outside our gate.

"What." she said.

"I ..i think we need to talk. So ima just come out and say it."

She looked over at me waiting for my potential speech. "The truth is......that I've been lying about not liking you for the past couple of days....Everything concerning me and you has lately been heavily bothering me...." i said feeling my throat lock between words. I felt like i just made the biggest mistake.

"Like how?" she asked me studying my expressions. "... I don't know how to explain it i just... i feel some type of way towards you...and its not lust cus its not just all i wanna do is fuck you but..i-i-i-it's more than that, like this heavy but light feeling i get in my senses with you...it eats at me slowly and..this morning was just out of control. I watch you around the house sometimes and i just get jealous...because i see how you are with my aunt, the way you touch her *pauses* and i want that. I've always wanted that love for myself...that love that you show her, the simple kisses on the neck, cheek, and ear and everything... Like when you or her look at me or know that im in the same room of course i look away because i didn't want you guys to notice it-- that's why i shut you out.." i said looking from her to my lap....i cant believe i just did that....

"So..you think you have a crush on me.." she asked me in a soft voice.

I started to open my mouth but soon just regretted everything i just admitted. This could've just fucked up any potential normalness that could've been left, Fuck man.

How could i just instigate something like that? I thought shaking my head. "Ne-never mind. Fuck everything i just said. I shouldn't have that." i said going for the door.

"No, wait! don't go." she said quickly.

"Open the door." i said disregarding her request, as i jiggled the lever.

"Regina, no. I wanna talk about it.. I get it, okay? Me too.." she blurted out. "I just didn't wanna tell you i wanted to wait..i thought that...it would blow over.."

I didn't say anything. "Then explain what that was this morning, tell me that wasn't for me?" she said as the door popped open. "Stop-- just stop!I fucked up, okay?? Don't bring it up." i said starting to freak out. "I dont even know why i opened my big ass mouth!"

"Holup, you can't just take all that shit back you just said-- im not gonna be there tomorrow for you to throw an attitude at me, it wont be the same as yesterday or the day before-- and look , you can't even look me in the face!" she said.

I sniffled looking off out the window beginning to cry. I started tearing up at the fact that i was such a coward right now i hated this about me, how i tend to try to take on something bigger than myself then fuck up at it. I fuck up at everything. I shifted in the seat still feeling the wetness of my pussy against my shorts. Still unrelieved.

"Hey, look at me. Look at me." she said grabbing my chin. "Remember what i said to you, stop trying so hard to be tough, look at me. Don't cry." she forced me to face her again looking me in the eyes. "It's okay to have a crush--" she stated brushing her thumb across my cheek.

"No it's not!" i said ripping away from her. "Especially on you. That's not okay! Maybe it's her fault for doing this the wrong way but it's not her fault that I'm starting to feel this way about you! I don't knoww what I'm doing-- you treat her so good and i just wish it was me sometimes, none of the girls o ever gave my heart to treated her how you--" before i could finish she smashed her lips into mine without warning.

I tried pulling away from her but she grabbed my face making me stay and bit my lip. My pussy starting seeping with juices, i could feel it in my core. Anything that'd brush against my clit right now would instantly set me off.

"Mmph!" i muffled out as i pulled away from her grabbing her hands. "Why would you do that?!?" i asked, looking at her. She looked back at me like she didn't know why either.
What the FUCK!

"Reggie..." not listening to her i got out the car and slammed the door. She watched me a second after and then just drove off not saying a word. Halfway running my hands through my hair i didn't even know what to do or how to react....

Why would she kiss me??? This makes everything SO much worse but i liked it I've been craving that...the demons of curiosity were tamed now but i looked back..... and i couldn't move.

Nikita's Pov.

Driving off as fast as i could i hit the steering wheel grunting out loud as i sped off. The fuck is wrong with me??
I just looked at her being so vulnerable and i couldn't help but kiss her...

Because in that time for some reason that's all i thought of as fitting enough for the best gesture of comfort for her.
I wanted her to calm down, to know that it was okay, at least with me if nothing else. I mean why freak out these things happen all the damn time, but it was the guilt truck. And i knew that..

The fact that i wanted it to happen is something else.. I see a lonely girl inside of her and i don't just wanna rip through and tear off all her walls she has built up cus she's scared, i wanna walk through them while they disintegrate one by one.. Im starting to feel like the reason why god lead me out here was not for Alicia but for Reggie. So she could finally have someone that knows what she needs and i think i might have a pretty good idea of what that might be.... But then again it's not like me and Alicia never established anything deep either..but everytime i encounter with reggie its different...something i get from her vibe that's just more powerful.

I don't....know.

Stopping at the nearest Motel 6 on my GPS i checked in there then got back in my car to go get some gas. Picking up a few snacks and some water and gatorade before i headed back, i took a shower and decided to order some dominoes before they closed.

I thought of how long i was actually gonna stay gone from there knowing that all my shit was still at her crib but then took in the matter of tension that lingered and thought it'd just be better to stay away for a couple days....Maybe even a week or two. I just needed to get my head together.

Licking my lips i wondered in that moment did she do the same thing...and was she satisfied with the taste..

....

👀👏 Yoooooo...

Tell me watch you think because this was the reall spin off chapter!!!!!!

I've also been considering doing some editing with this because i read through it and i think some changes wouldn't be such a bad idea..but after i finish the book.

Tell me if you guys want more sex scenes cus ik yall some freaks 😐

More marley or bye bye marley and on with Reggie and Nikita???

Pop up one nighty with Nikita and Destiny while she's gone or nahhh??

......

Give me some ideas in the comments pleasee. Im running out 😔.

Vote!!! Feedback💭👣 , aprreciated!
- Minx 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 85 23
"Ya know, thats the hard thing about liking someone of the same gender. There is a 90 percent chance, they wont feel the same." I say, giving a small...
94.6K 2.2K 29
Being a senior in high school and living in the house with her abusive step dad and drug addictive mother 18 year old krystal doesn't trust men. She'...
738K 26.5K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
63 3 6
Ophelia is used to being seen as the school's most popular boy's beautiful yet unapproachable (and lesbian) twin sister. Senior year will be no diffe...