Forever With The One I love (...

Por YourWorthlessToMe

It's been three years since Sabine Elizabeth Morgan moved to Japan, after the tragic loss of her mother. It's... Más

Forever With The One I love ( Sequel to The Song. ) ( GazettE love story.)
Oh My God.
Interview, Again.
What's This .
More Than Anything.
No,No,No.
Why Is This Happening.
Uruha.
Do You Need Help.
I Know I Said I Was Falling For You Again.
Grilled Cheese. Mmmmmmmmmmm. O_0
Where Are You.
You Sick Bastard.
What.
Leave My Family Alone.
I.....Found......YOU. ...
You Are Mine.
Four Years And One More Kid Later.
First Day Of School. ..
A Moment of R & R .........There is a Double Meaning Here. .....
Really..
Happy 16th Birthday.
God Help Me.
Tell Me.
MOM, DAD.
How Many Hearts Destined To Break.
Stone.
Boy.
Numbing The Pain.
Are You Stupid.
Disappointed.................In Myself.
Apologies.
Somewhere Along The Road.
The Paper.
Meeting You.
Just the Beginning

Watch Me.

180 5 2
Por YourWorthlessToMe

Jimmy's POV.

I was at school when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the meanest kid in school. you have got to be kidding me, I don't need this right now. I thought to my self.

" Hey loser" he said

" What do you want mayamatsu. "  I said, not really caring.

" Oh nothing " he said smirking.

" Then I'm leaving I don't have time to waste on you. " I said grabbing my bag and began to leave.

" why you going to see you dying sister. " he said and a couple people stopped in the hall.  I tightenend my fist in a ball and turned around ploughing it through his face. He stumbled back and held his nose.

" Don't Fucking say a word about my sister." I said venom lacing my words.  he left go of his nose and then punched me in the face.... Then a full blown war between the two of is broke out.

About ten minutes later, we were both sitting in the office.

" Mayamatsu , Takashima your parents are on their way. " the principal said.

Soon after Mayamatsu was picked up, I was too. Mom came in the school, and the principal came out of his office.

" Hello Mrs Takashima." he said.

" So whats the reason I have to come down here. " she said sounding really tired.

" well your son was caught fighting with another student. And he would tell us why." he said, Jeez schools seem to want to know every goddamn thing about your life.

" Well you know what the little fuck probably deserved it. Because I know my son would fight unless he had a good reason ." she said extremely angery. the principal was stunned.

" we are leaving, how many days is he suspended for. " mom asked not caring at all.

" A week. " The principal said quitely.

" come on Jim ." she said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I stood up and put an arm around her shoulders.

When we got outside she asked.

" So why were fighting Jim that's not like you."

" He said shit about Blaze. " I said angery.

" Ha I knew it, good reason I hope you beat the little shit to the ground. " She said, she said pitting an arm around my waist.

" well I hit him first ." I said and she laughed, then we continued to walk home.

When we got home dad was sitting on the couch, mom went into the kitchen and I sat beside dad.

" so what happened. " he asked.

" I punched a kid in the face. " I said, he started laughing. .

" You definitely get tour temper from your mother." he said .

" really "

" ya , I mean when we were dating, she was like 17 I think she nearly punched Brian's ex wife, and my ex girlfriend. " he said.

" Wait you started dating mom at 17." I asked, he looked at me then said.

"Nope, I started dating her when she was 16." my jaw dropped.

" 16. "

" Ya well, I'm Awesome "  I just started laughing.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21 0 35
[!!!!!! Three books in one!!!!!!] Book One: Taki is a female who at first doesn't know who she was; that was until one night she bit her elder brothe...
20.5K 339 20
Yui became a vampire and got married to Ayato and a few months later she got pregnant by Ayato. Though Yui was Ayato's bride she wasn't always happy...
3.4K 98 14
MakotoxHaru's Twin Sister!Reader After moving back in with Haru at Iwatobi, starting a relationship with Makoto, and helping Rin get his friends back...
4.5K 103 14
When Ayame moves once more her life changes dramatically. And what happens when her only friend Miyavi ends up introducing to the members of a band c...