A shoulder to lean on

By BlackWid0wX

Lindsey's going through a divorce while Stevie continues an unhealthy relationship. Warning: Adult situation... More

Part 1 - Karma
Part 2 - What you lost
Part 3 - Now it all makes sense
Part 4 - Child's play
Part 5 - Ball of fire
Part 6 - Rise and fall
Part 7 - Reciprocated
Part 8 - Rescue me
Part 9 - Please, don't give up
Part 10 - A very happy Father's day
Part 11 - I thought it was over
Part 12 - I'll take care of you
Part 13 - Take me away
Part 14 - Now we're getting somewhere
Part 15 - Erotic paradise (Mature adult theme)
Part 16 - Separated
Part 17 - 48 hours
Part 18 - Safe
Part 19 - Abnormal behavior

Part 20 - Tonight and forever

1.2K 37 7
By BlackWid0wX

Tomorrow was their wedding day, Karen constantly going over everything on the list that Stevie asked for, not being given any sort of down time - Stevie wanted to be relaxed by the time she said, I do!  In ways she knew that it wasn't fully fair but this was what she was paying her assistant for, to do the things that she particularly did not want to do, using the hours before her big day to do what ever she pleased. Lindsey on the other hand was anxious and restless, not having as much to worry about as Stevie but wanting the day to come, being denied any sort of communication with her until that evening.

...It smelled like a roast as he retreated down the stairs, dressed in the black pants and white shirt Stevie requested, meeting her in the kitchen as everything was freshly prepared.

"Well, hello," said Stevie as she leaned up against the back of a chair, wearing a long black velvet dress, hair pinned up. "I see you got my memo."

"OH, baby, I got it,"  slowly walking towards her, already smelling her perfume, taking her by the waist as he gave her a long kiss. "I didn't ask for this," saying against her lips, "...you know I don't ask for much."

"I know," hands on his chest, playing with the buttons of his shirt, "...but I wanted this special," meeting his eyes. "Lindsey, we are getting married tomorrow and tonight I want to be as romantic as possible... with you," biting her red colored lips as he broke out in a sweat.

"I think I can do that," grinning with a nod, kissing the crook of her neck. "Thank you for this, it looks amazing."

"Nothing but the best for my man," stepping to the side as she pulled a chair out for him.

"Steph, you don't have to do that."

"I insist... I'm taking this time to worship you; won't you let me worship you?"

Gulping, Lindsey was already adjusting his pants, sitting down in the chair as she then pulled out her own. "I still think I should have been the one to pull out your chair."

"Lindsey, please, you won't be pulling out," pouring him a glass of wine as his mouth hung open.

"Wow..." dabbing the sweat from his forehead with the napkin.

"As much as I try not to be sleazy, it just wouldn't be me," giving a wink while pouring her own glass, picking up her knife and fork. "I made sure that the roast was not dry, I know how much you hate that."

"Thank you for your consideration," licking his lips as he watched her chew.

"Don't just stare at it, eat it."

"What if it's you  I want to eat?"

"There'll be plenty of time for that later," taking another bite as he began to dive right in, Stevie taking off one of her heels to run her foot against his leg.

"So I guess this is why you kept me upstairs most of the day," gesturing around them with his fork.

"You're right," working her fork around her plate.

"It's really lovely, honey, I appreciate all of your efforts... I'm very happy right now."

"I hope you're always happy with me."

"You know that it wouldn't be us if we were always happy," then crouching as her napkin went flying in his direction, Lindsey laughing as he reached for her hand, caressing her knuckles. "I'm happy with the choice that I've made... you know, to bring you back in to my life."

Stevie felt the tears meet the brim of her eyes, blinking them away but failing as she had to dab them with her napkin. "I have wanted you for so long, Lindsey, and this is so special right now. I, for some reason, I can't even believe this is happening."

"It's happening and I will not let you down, baby," bringing her hand up to kiss.

"I love you," smiling through tears, feeling the strength of his hand. He had went through so much with the breaking of all five fingers, having went through weeks of therapy. 

"I love you, too, so much."

They eyed each other while they ate, sharing glances of adoration, no one in the room but them. The candles flickered and it made for the romance Stevie fed off of, the rest of the house dark, the candles their only source of light.

"I have dessert whenever you are ready," spoke Stevie as she rested her elbows on the table, backs of her hands on her chin.

Lindsey leaned back in his chair, rubbing his stomach, "Oh, I don't know if it will fit."

She laughed, "It's raspberry pudding."

"The one your mother created?" eyes bulging from his head as she nodded. "You mean, with the little raspberry in the middle and whip cream?" while she nodded again. "Oh, I have room!" rubbing his hands together.

Heading for the fridge, it felt weird to Lindsey to have her waiting on him, knowing that Stevie had the money to afford someone to dine them. Still though, she was doing this for a reason and it made him feel special, knowing he'd return this gesture.

"Here we go," Stevie placed the bowl in front of him, placing one in front of her seat as well as she returned to it. "I don't know how many times I've made this but you know I had to involve my mother somehow."

The room suddenly felt cold, Lindsey knowing how much she loved her parents - that not having them there to see her marry the love of her life was traumatic. Both sets of their parents always wanted this for them, knowing that they were acting childish through out their prime, that they should have been married years ago. "It's perfect, baby," Lindsey complimented, "...she'd be so proud of you right now. So proud, angel."

Nodding, tears streamed down her face, trying to enjoy herself but the heaviness of the situation causing a damper to her mood. "I'm sorry," covering her face with her hands as she dropped her spoon.

"No, don't you ever be sorry for missing your mother - your father as well! Don't ever speak that way, baby, you know that you are allowed to openly grieve with me."

"There are times when I just want them back, you know?" picking her spoon back up.

"Of course - honey, of course!" touching the top of her hand.

Letting herself relax, she was able to finish the dessert, staring over at Lindsey while he finished his, making eye contact. There was a magnetic pull between the two, Stevie standing as her chair screeched across the floor, stepping to his side as he wrapped both arms around her lower half. "I want you to give me twenty minutes then come up to the bedroom," stroking the back of his head.

"Okay...," a questionable tone to his voice.

"I promise you that you will not be disappointed."

"When have you ever disappointed me?" looking up at her.

"Don't ask that, Linds," with a chuckle, holding his head close to her torso.

Lindsey let her leave his presence as he began to clean up, Stevie having told him that Karen would get to it but he felt like he had to do something, placing all of the dishes in to the sink and making sure the leftovers were placed in the fridge. He knew that Karen would appreciate it.

Twenty minutes later, Lindsey made his way up the stairs, feeling his palms break out in a sweat, rubbing them on the side of his pants. Should he brush his teeth?  She didn't tell him to but he did it anyway, quickly freshening his breath as he then knocked on the master door. He opened it a crack and raised his eyebrows at the sight, plates of candles placed across the bedroom as the smell of patchouli burned, the whole aura positive. "Baby?" calling out to her as he closed the door behind him. "Steph?" walking about the room then seeing her enter from the balcony, both hands on either side of the doorway.

"Hey..." Stevie spoke in a low sexy tone, moving her hips side to side as her long black robe draped around her, tall black heels on her feet. "That was longer than twenty."

"Well...I...I..." having trouble speaking as he stared at her body, her presence making it's way closer as she pulled him near, hand on the back of his neck as she gave him a long passionate kiss.

"You, what?" blinking her eyes up at him as his mouth parted, feeling the rise and fall of his chest. "Will you dance with me?" taking his hand as she brought him out on to the balcony, no candles but a radio on the railing, her pressing play as beautiful piano music filled the air. "Dance with your bride," arms wrapping up around his neck as he took her waist, her face laying against his chest as they swayed, his chin on top of her head. Perfect. "Mmm...you smell so good," complimenting him on his cologne. "You know I love this smell and you also know what it does to me," starting to unbutton the top of his shirt as she kissed his skin, blowing air against it, his head falling back. "I want you to take a journey into your mind..." tongue tasting his skin, blowing more air against it. "I want you to think about everything that you've always wanted to tell me - or just tell me again, I won't mind, I enjoy it."

"Stevie, God, what am I to say that I have never said?" caressing the back of her head as she worked the rest of the buttons.

Pushing him towards a wicker chair, he sat, Stevie lifting her robe some to straddle his lap. "I don't care, I just want to use this night to express all we have."

Using his hands to groap her thighs, he bit his lip, cupping her bottom as she gyrated some. "You're the sexiest woman in the world... The only woman that has ever captivated me in ways I can even imagine... I have tried desperately to lose the spell you have on me but I don't want to lose it, not ever again, it is what keeps me alive. If I didn't have you, if I didn't have your love, I would have for sure died - it's that powerful and that important that we never lose this factor. Stephanie," cupping her face, "...you're every bit the woman that was created for me. You ignite the most intimate parts of me and when we first made eye contact, the second that I heard your voice, I knew that I had to have you - had to make you my wife and I dreamt about you that night...that night after the party...I listened to California dreaming  repeatedly and never thought a woman like you were be interested in a man like me."

"You thought about me? You dreamt about me?"  tears on her face while turning her head to kiss his thumb, Lindsey entering her mouth with it as she sucked.

"I did..." softly answering as he watched her close her eyes, continuing to suck his fingers.

"How did you think of me?" rising and falling on his lap, hands on the back of the chair. "It turns me on, tell me," breathing heavily with her head back.

His eyes focused on her breasts, wanting to free them but the feel of her tongue on his fingers inviting. "I touched myself..." listening to her whimper. "I painted a vision in my mind of what I thought you looked like... Your breasts," cupping them through her robe as she gasped, "...I wanted them in my mouth...and I knew you were perky, tight, soft..." helping her move up and down from his lap.

Using her hands, Stevie ran them against her neck, dipping back her head to work on the pins in her hair. She let her long gold locks blow in the wind, falling against her face like a mane, making eye contact with him as he couldn't keep from kissing her. Lindsey forced her down towards him, keeping her tight to his chest, opening his mouth to share a dripping wet kiss. "I thought about you, too," breathing heavily against his mouth as they were so forceful that their teeth clashed, heads moving side to side. "I fell in love with you instantly, wanting you, needing you - dying for you...! I wanted you that second, that evening, that agonizing night where we then never saw each other till years later. When I heard your voice on the phone asking me to be in your band, I knew that I would be with you, that we would somehow be together," nails scratching his chest, feeling up his pecks. "You were my love with out even knowing; you were the match to my wick - my fire inside igniting an undying flame," grabbing his face. "You were my destiny."

"It brought me to you, you to me, us to..." holding back a scoff as he looked away.

"Don't," holding his face gently, "...don't say it, don't because that doesn't matter now - we are together and that is what counts. WE can go over what we should have changed but we can't now, only give our future the chance to grow."

"I wanted you to bare my child, Stevie," holding her stomach as she held the tops of his hands. "I wanted all of that with you..."

"I know, I know," crying with him as they had so many chances but screwed them all! "You are marrying me tomorrow and I will give you everything that I still possibly can. I will always be there, always be the one to bring you up when you are down! I can remind you of how beautiful our love is and how we've been given this second chance. You'll always, always  be my baby."

Kissing apon her neck, things got heavy quick, his fingers ripping open her robe to find her in skimpy lingerie. Lindsey drooled, staring at the exposed breast that bulged from the lacey bra, nipples visible through the lace material, and the silk of her black panties. "Will you make love to me, Lindsey?" running her fingers over his face, tilting her head to the side as she was visibly aroused.

"You never have to ask me that," keeping his hands on her butt as he stood from the chair, carrying her in to the bedroom to lay on top of the bed. He stared at her as he removed his shirt, working on his pants then removing his shoes as well, all the while watching her bite her lip. Lindsey leaned over to sink his teeth in to her thigh, listening to her squeal while sucking the white milky flesh. "I want you... God, I want you..." running the tip of his nose against her panties, propping up her legs as he kissed the center of the silk. "I will never get tired of this, of you, of what you can do..." entering the top of her panties with his fingers as he ripped them from her butt, yanking them down her thighs and down her knees to the floor.

"Oh, Linds,"  whimpering while lifting her hips, biting her lip to stare in his direction.

"That's something else that I'll never get tired of - hearing you beg," placing her feet on to his shoulders as he lifted her lower half, tasting her with his tongue. "Mmm...Mmm...Mmm..."  exploring her opened slit, digging his nails in to the sides of her hips.

Stevie yanked town the cups of her bra, playing with her nipples as he continued to pleasure her, making tiny whimpers the deeper he got. "Oh, Linds..."  out of breath as she arched, "...make me come for you... make me come hard..."  reaching for the back of his head as she pulled his gray curls. "I want to feel it... want to feel how you can make me come... make me come!"  stifling a cry while pushing her hips towards him, having to get up on to her elbows, moving against his face. "Yes, baby...Mmm, yeah...just like that...Oh, Lindsey!"  throwing back her head.

Sliding in two fingers had Stevie falling back on to the bed again, breasts bouncing as she repeatedly  arched, giving him an intense head massage. He had to look at her, had to watch what she was doing as he began to hook his fingers against her wall, keeping her like a fish on a hook. Stevie writhed and squirmed, screamed and cried, bucking against his hand as she grew closer to release. "Oh, Stevie... Oh, baby, you are so fvcking wet!"  listening to the sounds his hand made while inside her, working her clit with his thumb. "Yes, baby - come on now, honey! Give it to me!"  moving his fingers rapidly as she lifted her head from the bed, hanging her mouth open until she finally climaxed. "Yes! Yes! Oh, yes, baby!"  getting on top of her but still keeping his hand against her body, hovering above her face to look in to her eyes. "That was so good... that was SO good, Stevie," wiping his hand against her center, giving it a pat while bringing the fingers to his nose, stuffing them in to her mouth. "Does your groom get the same amount of attention?" listening to her catching her breath, the curve of her lips as she smiled. "Who am I to ask that? You've done nothing but shower me with affection, this is my moment to shower you," reaching around to unclasp her bra, wanting no clothing on either of their bodies. He laid her bra to the side then removed the rest of her robe, sitting back on his knees to admire her body, fingers on her knees. "You are so beautiful..." lifting one of her legs to kiss her feet, sucking her big toe, tickling the arch of her foot. "The most beautiful bride in the world, my Stevie, my baby..." kissing up her leg to run his nose against her strip of pubic hair, sucking her hip then kissing up her torso to suck her breasts. He let them slide through his teeth, working her nipples with his tongue, making them as taut as possible.

"Show me how you feel, Lindsey... Show me..." stroking the back of his neck.

That instantly had him in tears, holding the back of her head as he laid his body on top of hers, feeling her legs wrap around his waist, the warmth of her opening against his hips. He covered her mouth with his as he reached between them, taking his hardened length and running it against the slipperly lips below, feeling her shudder as the soft head penetrated the very part that made her a woman. It slid in deep, she was highly lubricated, meeting the back of her walls as she cried out with a sheer gasp; Lindsey was giving her slow sensual thrusts.

"Nothing compares to this," chin meeting his chest as he gave her a longer thrust, hands on the bed below as she gripped his shoulders.

"Shhh...Shhh," Stevie shook her head, tears on her face, eyes red. "No words..." bottom lip trembling, teeth chattering.

Burying his face in to her neck, Lindsey breathed heavily, sliding in slow while pulling out fast, making sure that the head never left her body. He wanted her feeling every inch, every hard throbbing inch of his manhood, her insides snatching him in farther. They were in their own heaven, their own seclusion, forgetting the world around them as they expressed their undying love and affection.

Rolling on to his back, he took Stevie with him, her adjusting to the best of her abilities then letting out a long sigh while swiveling her hips. He opened his mouth at the sensation, the way his c0ck moved with the direction of her hips, feeling her clench around him as her butt bounced thoroughly. Lindsey groaned from the back of his throat, breasts in hand as they slapped against his palms, feeling her hard nipples with his thumbs; it drove her crazy! "Oh, Steph!" incapable of keeping quiet any longer, her body moving up and down his, butt slamming down on to his thighs.

"Linds,"  biting her lip, hands on the bed above his shoulders as he took her hips, slamming up inside of her as she screamed. "LINDSEY! LINDSEY, OH, GOD!"  forehead to his as she stuck a few fingers in to his mouth, breathing shallow.

Switching to another position, Stevie laid on her chest, Lindsey licking a hand as he rubbed her with it, opening her from behind then sliding in deep. He swiped the hair away from her neck and kissed her there, one hand on the back of her head as he worked his fingers in to her scalp, other hand around her waist. "I love you so much..." face scrunching as he cried, not being hard on her at all, slowly bringing them closer. "You're making me the happiest man in the world... I can't say or do enough to express that..."

"I love you, too, Lindsey..." sobbing in to the bed as she clenched up her fists, stretched out like a cat in heat. "Oh, yes, take me there....take me there, Linds, yes."

Massaging her back, Lindsey sat back on his knees, giving her smaller thrusts as he watched himself slip in and out, holding open her butt. "Come to me, baby," lifting her back in to him, having her sit against his thighs, hands on the back of his head as she gyrated swiftly. "I want to feel you..." fingers teasing her breasts, licking her neck.

"I want to continue to wake up to you everyday, every moment I want to be at your side," pausing to moan, heading hanging over his shoulder. "This is my inspiration, my reason, my will..." turning her head to bite his neck, Lindsey turning his to meet her lips, feasting as if never kissed before; sloppy but erotic.

"You have but read my mind, my love," breathing in to her mouth as she jolted, his hand moving over her left breast to caress her abdomen, meeting the spot they were connected at. "I love feeling you..." whispering in her ear, helping her reach the light at the end of the tunnel. "You are so sexy, Stephanie, so sexy..." nipping her earlobe, trailing her outter ear with his tongue. "I wish I could make you come while becoming my wife... Mmm... how hot that image is for me..." pressing the pad of his index finger to her clitoris.  

"I can only hope that you will always find me sexy, oh!"  moaning unexpectedly, one hand on a breast as the other took his wrist, pressing him farther against her body. "Lindsey..."  throwing her head back again, one of his hands on her forehead with his one arm under her breasts, listening to them slapping. She worked herself up to a blinding orgasm, Lindsey having to hold on to her to keep her from falling forward, thrusting up his hips. "That's right! That's so good! That's what I want!" pressing back in to him.

"Will you suck me?" laying her gently down as she rolled to her back, pressing her feet to his hips.

"But I told you that you would not be pulling out..."

"Fvck..." hissing as he found his way between her again, slipping in as her arms went above her head, Lindsey holding her lower body up against his hips as he stood on his knees. The sweat dripped down his chest, shaking his head as some splashed across her below.

"Rougher... You know very well that's what you want, my darling," biting her lip and closing her eyes at his faster rhythm, trying to meet his as her hips writhed.

"No," shaking his head, groaning, face crinkling as he held back, "...I will make it so beautiful for you... so memorable..." hooking his thumb in to her mouth as she sucked, making eye contact as he stood up on his knees fully, her upper back the only part touching the bed. "I love you..."

Stevie nodded, tears running down in to her hair, biting down on his thumb as she knew she could come again. His words had so much power over her, reaching out for him as he scopped her up, leaning back while holding her up to his chest. "Don't hold back for me," hands around his neck, kissing his lips, both opening their mouths again to accept tongue.

It began to get hard for him to support her, laying her back down while hovering above her, her fingers up in his hair as he convulsed. Lindsey turned his head while closing his eyes, shaking it slowly, the pleasure over taking him as his mouth then opened, falling on to her body to bite a breast. "St-Stevie! Oh, fvck, Stevie!"  pumping wildly as she cried out, feeling him fill her as she then wanted another orgasm. "Oh, baby, mmm...Mmmm..."  giving her continuous kisses.

"Don't, not yet - don't pull out!" hands rubbing his shoulders, arching.

Though he was becoming soft, Lindsey would do his best not to give up on her, trying to ignore the sensitivity from his release, working her nipples with his fingers. "Is it good?" whispering up at her, holding the sides of her head, wiping away strands of hair from her face. "You want more?"

"Yes," sobbing, his eyes widening as he was not expecting that reaction, lovingly stroking her thighs as he pushed as far as he could go. He luckily got her to gasp and buck, whole body shaking as she met another but shorter orgasm.

They smiled, letting out long sighs as he pulled out, reaching for a blanket to quickly cover their bodies - it was hot but still, it was chivalry! "I sure hope that is what you wanted," he spoke, her leg going up around him.

She smiled, laughing through her tears, touching his face. "Of course... Of course it was."

"Tomorrow I marry the love of my life and," covering his mouth with a fist, "...it's all I had left to accomplish..." tucking her hair up behind an ear. "I'll make you so happy."

"Too late..." watching as his mouth dropped, "...I already am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 114 5
Modern day story about Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham. Stevie is struggling with life on tour in her seventies while Lindsey is struggling perio...
14.7K 884 24
90's. Lindsey Buckingham, a general manager of a small café, develops a crush on a gorgeous writer for a fashion magazine, Stephanie Nicks.
9.7K 396 21
Stephanie, Stevie to friends, is a single woman, working as a housekeeper for the Buckingham family. Lindsey, Mr. Buckingham, a family man, becomes f...
13.3K 510 15
Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham decide that it's time they marry but the decision comes way too late Nothing in this story is fact, purely fictio...