Austin and Ally- Love Comes A...

By 1babyt

Austin and Ally have been friends for a while. She writes him songs he sings them, and they have two other fr... More

Austin and Ally- Love Comes Around
The Truth
Regret?
Flirting, jealously and hurt.
The Beach
break up
Confrontation
Date
Together again.
Happy Ending
First
Weekend news and Tour?
Sickness.
Goodbye and Realization.
Doctor's appointment.
To tell or not to tell.
Suspicious.
Coming home and Surprises.
Baby News.
My baby.
What is wrong with Austin?
Baby's room.
Surprises.
Yes!
Truly Happy.
Cheating on me.
What is going on?
The scare.
Moving out.
Miserable.
Moving in, Again?
Pregnancy Brain.
Brooke? Alex? Auslly?
Day at the mall.
Hospital.
Something is wrong.
Baby is coming.
The Baby.
Meeting Aubrey.
Bringing Aubrey home.
Day alone.
The start of summer
Alex is staying over.
I can't do this.
Not what I pictured.
I need you.
Truth time.
Questions.
memories
Relaxing Day.
Family Day.
First Day.
Everything is fine.
I need a break.
One room
Is there an us.
Kisses.
Gifts.
Night out.
Coming Home/ Reality check
Back to school
Worried.
oh my god.
What?
He won't find out.
Phone call.
This is wrong.
a month.
Happy family.
I want a baby.
what to do?
I need a favor.
What could go wrong?
Can't find out.
I'm free.
Birthday party.
I thought you loved me.
Might Not be So Bad.
Girlfriend.
Soon.
day out
I want to take you out.
Do you know what you are asking?
steal your heart.
18th birthday.
Letter.
Doctor
Thanksgiving Nightmare.
I have to do something.
Why?
Getting gifts.
Christmas.
Welcome to paris
Paris.
Birthday
Show in Paris
Eiffel Tower.
Going Home.
Worried. (Chapter 100)
I don't know.
What is this?
Do i?
Do you want to know?
Two months?
The father is...
reactions.
Reactions Part 2.
Gender?
Make-up.
Austin's day.
I need to stop.
Movement.
Relaxing.
Weird.
Ally's day.
Senior Trip.
Prom.
Colleges.
Last Day.
Date Night.
Last Night as High School Students.
Meeting with Jimmy.
Graduation.
Ally's reaction.
Alex and Ausitn
Is this what you want?
Make it work.
Dont make me regret this.
Therapist- part 1
Therapist- part 2
Release Party
Opening tour and Goodbye
Nightmare.
Six months.
Seven Months.
Everything.
Austin.
Names.
weird.
stress
Casarean
Austin!...Aiden.
Home.
Sleepy
Date and Leaving Again.
Books.
You dont have to.
Call.
Home.
Stranger
Hanging
House.
Thinking.
Packing
Love comes Around...

What just happened?

3.4K 35 14
By 1babyt

Staring at the ceiling I am trying to figure out what just happened.  I remember Austin getting mad that I asked for his help with Aubrey. I remember him leaving after saying he "can't do this." what else happened. 

I sit up and see food and tea on the tea table. I look around to see no one around. Grabbing my phone I see it is 10. I must have blacked out or something.  Getting up I walk upstairs to see my beautiful daughter asleep.  sitting in the rocker I watch her sleep. Getting up i decide to go to bed,  when something hits me. How am I going to raise my daughter by myself?

Crying I fall to the floor in front of Aubrey's crib. I can't do this on my own.  Why would he leave me?  Why leave his daughter?

Feeling someone grab me in their arms I look up.  Alex has me in his arms and is taking me to his room.  He sits on the bed with me in his lap and he is rocking me like you would a child.  Getting to the hiccuping stage he stops rocking.  "Ally, are you okay? " shaking my head he sighs and moves me so I am straddling his lap. "I'm sorry. " Starring into his eyes I feel better.  He has the prettiest eyes. They are a blue that just sparkles.  "Ally everything is going to be okay.  I promise. "  "How can you say that?  My fiancee and my child's father just left me. He left me alone With a nine month old baby. I start my senior year in less than a month. Tell me how is this going to be okay?" feeling some movement beneath me I know I should move but strangely I am quite comfortable.  "It will be okay because he was a jerk. You are not alone. You have me, Trish, your dad.  Austin's parents will help I know they will because that baby In there is there grandchild.  Dez loves her too and will help. Ally you have people who will help you. And if they won't I will. I can stay here for awhile if you need me to." taking a deep breath I hear the words that mean everything to me.  " Austin leaving you and that beautiful baby was the stupidest mistake he will ever make. " I know a small smile is showing through even though my heart is breaking. "you are a wonderful mother, friend, and person. Any guy would be crazy to not want you. "

Smiling wide I lean my head down and crash my lips to his.  they are soft and I feel a spark from that kiss I never expected. Shockingly Alex didn't pull away and I was liking it. Moving me a little bit with his hand on my waist he licks my bottom lip asking for permission which I gladly accepted. 

pulling back out of breath I know I got a huge smile on my face and honestly I don't know why.  I look up to see Alex smiling wide and his eyes sparkling like I never seen before.  "I never thought that would happen." giggling with a blush I look away.  grabbing my chin he lightly turns me back toward him.  "This is not how I wanted this.  I'm not going to say I'm not happy about it though.however now is not the time. " smiling I get up and head to bed.

laying in bed my mind wonders. I kissed Alex and I liked it.  Austin left me and even though I'm upset Alex made me feel better.  however what just happened?  I kiss him and he turns me away.  hmm guess tonight is not my night. 

Falling asleep with a smile on my face,  I know I am going to dream of that kiss.

Alex's Pov....

Watching Ally walk out the door just got me.  did I just turn Ally-the girl I have crushed on since I first saw her-away from me.? I am so stupid.  That one of the best kisses I have ever had. She sat on lap which I loved and we kissed like our life depended on it.  why did I turn her away?  what just happened?

getting up I decide to go talk to her.  knocking lightly on her door I hear no response.  opening the door slowly I see Ally sleeping with a smile on her face.  closing the door I return to my room with a smile.  I made her happy. Me, no-one else,  I helPed her and made her smile.  I leave My room one more time but this time I check on the beautiful girl across from me.

I think I might love Ally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.4K 34
When Austin & Ally meet up again after 5 years, they fall in love with each other. But Austin is still with Kira. What will she do when she finds out...
222K 3.4K 47
This story revolves around a Auslly romance. It all starts when Ally become pregnant but she does not tell Austin. She then moves from Miami to New Y...
99.2K 1.9K 16
Ross and Laura have never been actual friends. I mean sure they are in Austin and Ally together, but that's only because the have to be. Now that Aus...
20.8K 406 22
The sequel to 'Doesn't Get Better Than This'. Austin and Ally's lives are going wonderful. Kinsley has just turned one, and they've decided they want...