True Love? Maybe... A Travis...

De KitKatTheDancer

Highest Ranking is 1st for Travis X Reader books ~. ~. ~... Mais

Never Leaving
Knocks on the Door
Meet and Greet
Getting Hangry
Unfortunate Happenings
Our Little Deal
Date Night Pt. 1
Date Night Pt. 2
Friend From the Past
Who Are You?
The Reveal
The Carnival
Broken Heart
Troubles With Exes
Fights Never End
Taking A Break
Plans, Plans, and More Plans
Scary Day
Hanging Out
Jealousy?
Don't You Worry
I Won't Let Him Hurt You
...I Love You...
Where Are You
If I Could Remember
Starting Over
Our Last Dance

Lost Friends

2.3K 71 75
De KitKatTheDancer

Nicole POV

  She nodded her head and then looked out the window, mumbling stuff.

  I swear this is Y/N.......something must've happened to her and....*gasp* What if she was brainwashed? What if she lost her memories.... I heard there were powerful and jealous witches roaming around Phoenix Drop.... Hence why I left....

  "Everyone please tighten your seatbelts, were experiencing some unexpected and wild turbulence. Therefore, we will have to land the plane before we crash the plane." The pilot said through the speaker.

  Scarlet and I put on our seatbelts. I felt the plane wobbling and I'm assuming Scarlet did as well because she sat back in her seat and stared straight in front of her.

  "I'm gonna be sick..." She mumbled.

  All of a sudden, flight attendants were giving passengers parachutes and sending them out the plane.

  "Ma'am, what's going on?" I asked her.

  "The plane is going to crash before we land. Who would you like to partner with for parachuting down?" She asked.

  I quickly grabbed Scarlet's hand and nodded my head. The flight attendant nodded her head as well and put on our parachute. And then, without notice, she pushed us out of the plane.

  Scarlet started screaming, obviously scared. But that's quite odd saying that because Y/N was never scared of adventure... I grabbed her hand and a bad wind pushed us away from everyone else. We pulled our parachutes and soon enough, we landed on top of a roof of a house.

  I recognized this house though. It was Aph and KC's house. I looked for the ladder and when I found it I grabbed Scarlet's hand and we went down the ladder. I ran- with Scarlet dragging behind me- into Aph's house. I sat Scarlet down on the couch and paused there TV.

  I pointed to Y/N and stared at Aph and Katelyn.

  "Fix her." I stated.

  "Nicole? I thought you were going back to Scaleswind to protect your village." Aph said.

  "Our plane crashed and we parachuted on top of your house. But that's beside the point. You need to fix her. I think she lost her memory." I said.

  Katelyn looked at Y/N. She sighed. Then chuckled.

  "There's no way she lost her memory. Hey lil sis, where were you yesterday?" Katelyn asked her.

  I sighed and put my head into my hands.

  "Actually, my name isn't Y/N....it's Scarlet. I don't know who you guys are talking about, but I feel terribly sorry bout you losing them." She said.

  This is ridiculous! How could this happen? What did she ever do to deserve this? I can't believe this!

  "It's not a joke Katelyn. I promise you. I ran into her on my plane and she had no idea who I was." I said tearing up.

  Suddenly Kawaii~Chan ran downstairs.

  "Aphmau~Senpai! Katelyn~Sama! Kawaii~Chan feels bad magicks in this house! And... Oh. Nicole~Sama. Y/N~Chan. Kawaii~Chan didn't expect you girls to be here." Kawaii~Chan said.

  "Kawaii~Chan, will you tell Nicole that Y/N was NOT brainwashed and this is just a prank?" Katelyn asked of her.

  "Brainwashed...." Kawaii~Chan mumbled. "That's.....that's it! That's the bad magicks presence Kawaii~Chan feels! Kawaii~Chan knew something was wrong she just didn't know what. Now she does!!!!!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

  "Guys, I'm not brainwashed. I just have never met you before and apparently look like this Y/N girl. But like I said before, I'm Scarlet. Can I leave now?" She asked.

  "NO! NOT UNTIL KAWAII~CHAN FIGURES OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH Y/N~CHAN! COME ON, WE HAVE TO LOOK THROUGH MY MAGICKS BOOK!" Kawaii~Chan yelled.

  I sighed in relief as Kawaii~Chan dragged Y/N up the stairs. It's nice to have a magicks user in town to help with situations like this.

  "Is she really brainwashed Nicole?" Aph asked me.

  "Yeah. I wish I could say this was a joke, but it's not." I said sadly.

  "So...I....lost my lil sis again?" Katelyn said realizing what happened.

  "You still have me Katelyn." Aph said trying to calm her down.

  "YOU DON'T COUNT APHMAU!" She yelled. Then she stormed out of the house.

  Aphmau sat there in shock as she left. Then, she sat back and crossed her arms, mumbling stuff to herself.

  I went and sat next to her. I hugged her and assured her it will be alright.

"I know she's just upset, but what if she forgets about me? I already feel like she has a little bit. I'm a little jealous that Katelyn and Y/N have such a tight relationship. Even if they were separated for a long time." Aph said tearing up.

  I rubbed her back.

  "It'll be ok Aph. Katelyn loves us all. You are always there for her, and she will always be there for you as well. I promise." I reassured her.

  "And how can you be so sure? Didn't it feel like you and Y/N were sisters? Now that she's reunited with Katelyn, doesn't it feel like she's pushing you away?" Aph said and stormed into the kitchen.

  I hope Kawaii~Chan can fix Y/N soon...

Y/N POV (technically Scarlet)

  The cat girl dragged me up the stairs and into what I was guessing her room. She sat me down on a pink bed and then she got out a big book. She groaned and started flipping through the pages.

  I peeked at the book when she exclaimed in excitement and found her on a page that said 'how to cure brainwashed people'

  I wonder who's being brainwashed....

  She looked back at me, then the book, then at me again.

  "So, Scarlet~Chan, this book is gonna help you! Kawaii~Chan just needs a few ingredients from the kitchen. She'll be right back!" She said leaving the room.

  There's no way Ima let some cat person experiment on me. I looked around the room and found an open window.

  I went over to it and saw a tree I could easily jump onto. I jumped onto it and then went to the ground. I put on my jacket that was tied around my waist and put on my hoodie. I looked to the ground as I walked away from the house.

  As I was walking, I bumped into someone and my hoodie revealed my face.

  "Oh, I'm so sorry...." The man started. Then he took a good look at me. "Y/N! Oh my Irene! It's actually you! Katelyn said you disappeared yesterday and I was so afraid something happened to you!" He rambled.

  "I'm sorry, but that's not who I am. But, who are you?" I asked.

  "You...don't remember me? It's me, Travis. The one who took you on a date not too long ago." He said sadly.

  "I'm sorry. I don't remember anyone by that name. But I'm Scarlet." I said holding out my hand sympathetically.

  This poor man. He stood there in shock. He looked heartbroken. Which is weird because I felt the same way. Seeing as he wasn't gonna shake my hand. I put it back by my side. His eyes started to fill with tears and I felt really bad. Maybe...I can pretend to be this Y/N everyone keeps talking about. Just to make him feel better.

  "Just kidding. It's me. Y/N! Heh...you know what a jokester I am. Heh..." I nervously said.

  He blushed a bright red and wiped away the forming tears. He chuckled a little and looked at me.

  "But.... there's something off about you.... I'm pretty sure you would call me a baby and then punch me or something...." He said.

  I sighed. "Alright. I was just trying to get you to feel better. You seemed heartbroken. I guess it didn't work." I explained to him.

  All of a sudden, I heard yelling.

  "SCARLET~CHAN! WHERE DID YOU GO? KAWAII~CHAN NEEDS YOU TO COME BACK HERE!"

  That was my cue to leave. I pulled my hoodie back over my head and turned around. I tried leaving but something grabbed my arm. I expected it to be that cat, but it was actually Travis.

  "What are you doing?" I whisper shouted to him.

  "It's you but your different. I need you back Y/N." He told me. Then he looked over to the cat. "Shes right here Kawaii~Chan!" He said to her. He looked back to me. "I'm sorry. But I need you back."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

224K 3.7K 26
"i love you" read at 11:11 am -COMPLETED HIGHEST RANKING: #11 in Fanfiction
91K 2K 53
This was the first fanfic I ever wrote, it is rough and awful I'm sorry but thank you for reading. ya ya I know Katelyn does not have a sister but i...
41.2K 724 20
Female reader ^^^ btw this is from Aphmau. 13+ tehe the story is finished #87 in aphmau
24K 1K 54
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT HARASSMENTS DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " All t...