Not A Visitor [StudxStud] COM...

By yovacane_

We all blindly stumble upon challenges and situations in our lives that make no sense whatsoever and that's b... More

Intro--
1▻ Too Young. Too Old.
2▻ Lemme teach you..
3▻ Am i over her?
4▻ Marley.
5▻ Maybe it was..?
6- Confrontation
7- But She'll Never Know.
9- Spin Off
10- Speechless.
Part Two.
Part Three.
Part Four
New Season, different fall.
12- No explainations, right?
13- Nope, not at all.
14- We're in, You're out.
15- Blood for Decor.
16- Right Move.
17- Will.
18. -Triplets Of The Soul. Family Secrets.
19.-If We Had A Will,We'd Have A Way. . Right?
20.- Too Late.
21.-Stand With Me.
22. Come with Me.. LAST CHAPTER!!

8- As a matter of Fact.

6.3K 278 203
By yovacane_

-

[[If you a dog, then I'm a dog too.]]

-

8:39am: Reggie's Pov.

Tossing and turning i couldn't sleep, I was so excited. I was way too happy to see the look on her face tomorrow when the bait aka "Marley" steps in this house to come and see me and she wont be able to do nothing about it but just sit there and watch me enjoy her company.

If it's one thing i love doing most it's fucking with people. When and if i feel like its necessary.

I don't know what's gotten into me lately but i really just wanna make her jealous. I didn't like what i saw in the kitchen and It's like this overall bright feeling in my stomach and chest that won't go away.....but it wasn't all the way uninvited either.

Laying on my side i then realized i was still in my clothes so i turned on my backside and slid out my skinny jeans under my blanket then kicked them out the bed and on the floor. I really didn't have the will to get up right now.

Taking off my shirt it got stuck over my head, causing the collar to pull on the top of my dreads. "Ah!" i whispered, while struggling to take it off.

After a few more tries i succeeded and threw that across the room straight into my clothes hamper. I sometimes re-wear jeans maybe once but never shirts. Coming up broke when i was a kid i learned how to compromise my shit and real quick.

I then laid back down to try and doze off but i still felt that weird sensation between my legs that i had this morning.... And then i thought of what happened in the car between me and Marley....about her soft lips. How they flawlessly filled in with mine and that look she had on her face. Her lips, the way that they tasted like sweet liquor.The memory of our bodies touching. So much friction between us two. And her breathing was so heavy, nipples were erect, so hard that i could feel them grazing across my thin shirt. She was just-- heated. It was heated that night. But I sighed because of how it escalated like that. That's why I'm glad she stopped us.

Rubbing my hands up my body i started letting my mind race and imagination take over. I gad to have something..so spreading my legs in a 45° angle i thought i'd please myself at least before i had to see her again. I didn't wanna be acting like a horny dog around her if i was still horny and plus I'm pretty sure Aunty and Nikki are dead ass asleep by now, so I'll try not to be too loud.

I haven't heard any noises yet and i really can't wait another day... I needed some attention. Even if i have to give it to myself.

Massaging my sensitive clit outside the soft cloth of my boxers i exhaled slowly, mildly bucking against my three fingers as they continued to rub firmly on my pearl. Doing this i could feel my walls begin to contract as i tried to hold in my moans.

Ughh, i been so horny.

Swollen was my clit as the juices started to make a puddle and coat my clit inside my underwear.. I could throw these away afterwards i don't really care right now, i just needed to be fucked. And i needed it to be strong.

Doing this i slid my other hand up my shirt lifting up my sports bra beginning to play with my nipples and massage my breast. Pinching my nipple i started to think of how much i wanted her....

Closing my eyes pressing my head back into my pillow speeding up as my pussy became more hot and moist i thought of nikki's body against mine. The way her core felt against my still ripening body..she was way more stronger than me, more experienced and i knew this.

"Mmhh" i moaned... Speeding up, rapidly rubbing my clit i arched my back off the bed biting my lip. "Shit, make me cum-" i thought of her lips almost against my neck-- i wish she would've. I wish she would've just took the risk and touched me..kissed me, fucked me right there on that table. Took me way over the top just..mh.

Lifting both my legs higher, i was more than ready to go inside. Taking my right arm wrapping it under my right thigh bending a little i held that leg up as the other hand found it's way inside my boxer's and sloppy slit. Going up and down teasing my entrance with two fingers, I'd go in a little deeper every time my fingertips met it... This would be the moment she'd disobey my whining and whimpers, ramming in my wet pussy roughly abusing my spot with her strap as I'd jerk in pure mercy just to cum for her.

"Hh- ffuck!" i said, tightening my jaw going faster.

Sliding in slowly but roughly i was interrupted by a pair of hands ripping mine away from my body and pinning them to the mattress. "You think I'm just gonna let you have fun without me lil girl?" said Nikki.

Oh my god.... I had nothing to say.

I was so embarrassed. I felt my cheeks burning as i blushed hella hard.

Choking on absent words i kept quiet.... Surely i wanted her to take everything she had and just give it to me but i didnt expect her to actually do it!

"Oh so you don't know how to talk now.. Okay." she said taking her hands from my wrists, ripping off my boxers and examining them. She smirked at me then licked the middle of them where my juices still remained, tasting it. "You shouldn't have wasted that shit, that belongs in my mouth not these damn boxers girl." she said angrily throwing them behind her.

I scooted back re-thinking what i "thought" i wanted from her but she grabbed my ankles and pulled me towards her. "Ugh, please stop!" i managed to say.

"Bring yo ass here!" she demanded of me. Going down to my womanhood she kissed it slowly then licked around my belly button watching as i flexed my abs at the feeling of her warm wet tongue. "Nobody has to know....." she said in between the wet nips and kisses she was placing above my pussy. "Oh my god.." i whispered trying to contain myself. I started throbbing underneath her because she was laying between my legs with them spread apart and everytime she moved shed grind against my pussy, turning me on 200x more.

She kissed it and repeated it looking up at me this time. "You think i was just gonna stand out there and hear you masturbate for me, when i could just come in and handle it??" she questioned going lower.

Sucking and nibbling on the outside of both my lips savoring the taste, she moaned and pressed them together between her fingers licking up and down my slit watching my reactions.

I looked down into her lustful gaze between my thighs which were wide open just for her and on her face was the expression she wasnt playin.. I started to open my mouth to respond but she dove in without a response. .

"Nh-- shit!" i hissed trying my hardest not to cum yet grabbing her hand. Her tongue flexibly went over my clit multiple times at a steady speed while three fingers were somehow wedged inside my tight pussy. She sqoze my hand and went deeper. "This tight pussy wet for me?...is This tight pussy wet for me!?" she repeated over and over again each time drilling deeper inside me. I moaned, jerking against her mouth as she sucked harder and harder swiftly moving her head in a circular motion as she watched me struggle not to bust a nut. Fighting past my clenching walls she managed to make it feel like she was in my gut repeatedly hitting that spot with no mercy as i was now balled over forward, hands tangled in her hair as she pulled away from my clit making a pop sound. I convulsed mouthing out the word "fuck" as we never looked away from each other.

More aggressively curling her fingers she started ramming in and out of me as i released all over her face and hands. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as i threw it back without a response. Only my breathing was heard.

She made it seem as though, me cumming hard the first time didn't mean shit to her. "Nikki!" i whined, squirming away from her. She held my thighs. "Fuck, stop! I've had enough!" i whimpered........

......

"Nikkii!!!" i groaned.

Then a couple minutes later after that.

"Nikkii......."

"What!? I can hear you all the way downstairs!"

"*slightly moans*"

"Are you sleep??? Aye!*grabs the pillow from under her head* WAKE yo asss up!"

"Wh-what???......wait, whoa...." i said, looking at my surroundings. My heart dropped as my eyes grew large.

Immediately i looked down at my boxers and gripped the sheet around me tightly. I squirted in my sleep.

Shit.

"You okay? You was saying my name in your sleep..?" she asked me looking me over. "Uh, yeah. Yeah, im cool now get out." Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Please, leave.

She stood there looking amused by all of this. "Bullshit." she smirked. "What's wrong? Why you grabbing on the blanket like that?" she asked me.

''Did you pee peeee in youu sleep sleeeeep? You want daddy to come change your diaper, baby girrrll?? Is that what's wrongg???" she joked around getting on the bed.

"Noo! Bruh if you don't get out!" i said getting hella irritated. I swear to god she play too much. I felt sick to my stomach now even thinking i just had a dream about this fool eating me out.

"Or what? You gone do sum about it? Aight, get up and square it out then." she smirked like she had some type of advantage.

I gave her the death stare still not moving. "I am not. Playin witchu. Get. The fuck. Out!" i demanded pointing to the door. I felt my temper growing and lord knows i wanted to just haul off and sock her ass.

"Nawwlll, you was calling my name. So obviously it's important cus for one you don't even like ma ass, --well at least you claim you don't. And plus it sounded like something was going on so what you tryna hide?" she said going for the covers.

Moving back i held the sheets against me. "Stop!!! OHHH MY GOD" i yelled grabbing them even tighter starting to panic. She cannot know i just had a wet dream......especially about her! "If you don't fucking stop, ima holler!" i threatened.

She squinted at me in disbelief. "Yeahh right. Shut. Up." she told me.

"Try me muthafucker." i retorted.

She looked at me for a good second and then sucked on her teeth. "Aight then....I'll leave it alone." she stated. "Don't nobody wanna hear yo ass hollering."

"Good. Now get out!" i said anxiously.

"Okay. Fine...." she said getting off the bed.

I watched her as she slowly slid off the side of my bed and began to walk away. But then quickly she spun around and tore the blanket from around my feet and ripped it off my bed.

Standing there holding it she looked down at my boxers then up at me. Clenching my fists i was furious. I was beyond mad. I told this girl to leave my fucking room and most importantly leave me alone! "See, damn it! Why don't you fucking listen! I said leave!!" i said throwing my pillow at her as my voice cracked with rage trying not to cry. She caught the pillow standing there wide eyed looking from me to my boxers and my from my boxers to me.

"Oh shit.....im-im sorry, uhh here." she said before she quickly ran over to my drawer looking through all my stuff until she found me some underwear. Handing them to me i snatched them from her and she left, closing the door behind her.

"Ughhughhgh!!!!" i groaned kicking as i started tearing up. I hated myself for this. I really hated myself for this. Not only my hormones but my emotions were starting to get out of hand. Looking at the clock it was still early not even 12 yet. So I got up, took off my wet ass underwear balling them up and throwing them into the garbage. Taking out the trash bag i tied it up, and sat it by my door so when i go downstairs i can take it with me to throw it away outside.

Grabbing my pants next to me i went to the bathroom to go wash myself and then brushed my teeth. Looking in the mirror as i wiped my mouth i thought about my next move to get her ass back. Nope. She's not about to get away with that shit, you wanna be hard headed and peep then ima give her ass something to look at....Bet.

Alicia's Pov.

"Breathe in......Breathe out.
Namaste...Namaste...annnnd holdd!!"

Listening to the yoga in a week CD i bought from the store this was one step closer of me just minding my own business and coming into inner peace with myself. Stretching in weird positions wasn't the first time for me and I've always been a bit limber so it was easy for me. I already began to feel so free.

I was outside on the patio sitting next to the pool when i saw Nikki rushing out of the house on her phone. ...Destiny was the first thing to run across my mind.

I watched her as she kept walking out the gate closing it behind her and then disappeared. It took absolutely every rational bone i had within my body to not get up and chase her ass, snatch her phone away and yell at whoever it was on the other line like some lunatic.

But....you now me. Evidently it didn't work.

Rolling up my mat i put it on the patio lounging chair, put on my socks and got up heading her way. About a couple inches from the gate entrance before i got to it. Regina came and intercepted.

"Aunty! Aunty! I need you to do something real quick." she said putting her phone into her front pocket.

"What is it with y'all and these cellphones, today? What? What is it? Can it wait? Im kinda busy." i said trying to move her out the way but i failed cus her shoes were the concrete itself. "No, i got somebody coming over and i need you to tell Taylor I'm not home right now. That i moved or something."

"Tell tayl- ooohh yo little girlfriendd! She was such a nice girl, is she the one coming to visit-- let me go cook then cause i remember she don't really eat street foo-

"Ma! No! She's not the one coming to visit. My friend out here from dance class is, gah lee. And please do this for me, i just broke up with her not too long ago and she been ringing and texting me non stop. I would block her damn number but i don't know how...."

"Block her?! Fa' what?? And wait a minute, you guys broke up? For whyyy i really liked her?!" i complained. She was so sweet to me when i met her i just freaking knew they was gonna get married.

"....I found out some stuff that she was doing on some numerous occasions while i wasn't there or in the city at the time. And I finally got proof and seen it for myself of how she really gets down so....i called it quits. Even though i might be an asshole most the time, one thing i know fasho is that i deserve better than that." she said with her head down fiddling with the drawstring on her jacket.

"Awh, poor baby. Com'ere. Mama's got you.." i said pulling her into a big hug.

Kissing the side of her face i held her tightly. If it's something i know she loves it's my hugs. As she would've melted into my arms like any other time she instead seemed a little distracted and withdrawn from the hug... shortly after she pulled away like she wanted to finish talking but instead had something heavier on her mind. "You ok?" i asked her confused. She's never really uptight like this. There must be something bothering her.

"Huh? Naw, yeah im good. Im just really excited to see my friend."

"Hm, moving on already huh? Now-- what do y'all kids call it these days umm-- oh yeah, flexing on these hoes!" i said quoting with my fingers, moving my head from side to side. "Mhm! You go girl! Don't let me stop you, gon' head and finesse!" i said snapping in the air like Ru Paul.

She looked at me like i done lost my mind which instantly made me double up with laughter. "Im jokinggg!! *sighs* damn." i said calming down as i coughed. "Gotta have some type of fun before i get old. "But you already are! So it's even ore weird that you just did that!" she said. "Oh, whatever." i remarked. But I knew she was right.

She shook her head a little bit and blinked. "Uuh, anyways i just wanted you to take any calls from her that came to the house phone. And to let you know that I'm having Marley over for dance practice today. We've got a potential duet we're performing for class together and .....yeahh." she bowed, smirking as she turned on her heels with her hands in her pockets. I could tell she was trying not to blush.

"Maaarley.. So thats ha name." i said rasing my eyebrows crossing my arms as a grin forced itself on my face.

"Yes, and don't wear it out..." she remarked as she walked back towards the doors of the house.

"Not before you do." i retorted.

She looked back at me, shocked that i said that and i winked at her as she furrowed her eyebrows and shut my door fast. "Okayyy." she said.

Channeling my attention back to Nikki i strained to hear what was going on.

"Alright man....i don't see how that's possible but I'll try......mhm, of course you know that...yeah, right so don't worry."

Don't worry about what? i thought.

"Oh, yeah! I was gonna go down to that place and try out for a spot there, i heard there's a vacancy and im good as hell with my hands so most definitely......aha, ight niggy. You too...Aight, One."

She was now coming towards the gate not even 7 steps away yet and i was completely visible just standing there.
I didn't want her to think or better yet know that i was eavesdropping so i panicked and struck a pose in front of the gate.

Opening it walking in she looked up at me from her phone and jumped back a little bit. "Oh, h-hey babe...what you doing?" she asked me. "Uhm. Nuthin'. What are you doing?"

"D-ahh, nothing i was just on the ph-

"With who?" i said almost entirely giving myself up.

"My best..friend-- why do you look like that? All in ..weird...pose? It look like it hurts. You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just thought that maybe..we needed to talk. You know about us...finally." i said straightening up. Her face changed from concerned to a frown. "About...us? As in what?" she said.

I exhaled and fixed my yoga pants. "Come. Let's sit down." i beckoned her to the lounge area. Hell, it's either now or never.

Nikita's Pov.

We walked over to the sitting area and i took a seat first. She sat across from me, folded her hands over her crossed knees and sat back. I couldn't wait to tell her about the new job interview I was going to. Now i can really help pay the mortgage and stuff. I felt bad staying here for free and shit.

It took a while for her to talk and the only thing racing through my mind was Regina.

Regina's Pov.

I got a text from her saying she was outside so i came downstairs and opened the door for her. Looking around as she came in i shut the door not seeing Nikki or my Aunt around anywhere inside. I frowned some but then lead Marley to the patio grabbing her hand.

They'll know she's here soon enough.

30 minutes later...

This was my favorite part that we made up. Her grinding her ass into me. She's a stem so it's all good. No awkwardness over here.

We saw Nikki and My aunt across the pool from us and nikki never took her eyes off of me and marley. So, pissing her off even more we turned up drake's one dance and starting freestyling. Since we were both really good dancers we coordinated with each other perfectly which only seemed to piss her off more because of how quickly i was taking to this girl.

"Fuck, girl. Ight now..." i said as she twisted her hips. Keeping it up she looked back at me smiling big showing off those mesmerising ass dimples once again while biting her lip.

I stared at her so tempted to elope to those lips again as i danced behind her.

"Aye!" i heard faintly. Ignoring the voice i grabbed the remote from out my pocket turning up the music louder drowning her out.

Shortly after that someone pulled me way from marley by my jacket and Nikki was stepping in between us.

"Yo, what's the deal? Move, we practicing!"

"On what?? Dry-fucking?? Why you all up on her like that, young lady?!" she said getting in marley's face.

"Ayo, holon. Young lady?!! Um, excuse my clear vision miss but 'cho ass don't look no older than me? So what's yo problem??"

"You!" said nikki sharply.

"Yo, she ain't do shit to you that's my friend. Aunty get her!"

"Nikita stop being a temper-matic fool, that's just her friend from dance class! Calm down." she said waving her off.
"Don't worry about her baby, c'mon. I got some lemonade in the kitchen." she said taking Marley with her in the house.

"Got all these girls from dance class swaying they asses over here but you can't even get along with me, yet? Wassup with that? I live here, man. What in the hell you tryna prove?!" she questioned obviously salty.

Mission accomplished 😎.

"Who said i was trying to prove anything. Looks to me that you got a little jealous." i smirked as i stood there.

"Yeah, cus maybe you letting everybody else in so easily when i should be the first muthafuckin one. If you ask me that's some bullshit and i feel like you doing it on purpose..." she mugged.

"Aye, let me tell you that's yo problem. Feel how you wanna feel."

"And the next thing is gone be what? Kissing on her?? How come you don't like me so much??"

"Cus i just dont, Ight?! Damn."

"Nah, it seems like you scared of something...what? Falling in love...? Finally huh? Cus i know yo ass never had it..."

I squinted at this weird ass female in front of me. "What the fuck is you talking about "love" for-- dafuq?!!"

She walked up to me looking me in the eyes. "Keep trying me I'll be your worst nightmare i swear to god." her breath was brushing against my face which sent chills across my body and it's almost 90° out here.

"Don't think i don't know about that little wet dream you had this morning-- yeah, you bet yo ass. I heard you. Moaning every word, for five minutes straight." she said in a low voice getting even closer to me. "What are you talking about-

"Don't you dare lie to me." she said in a strong voice. "Just know that i know."

She walked passed me making her shoulder bump against mine. I began to grow mad at her thinking she as being slick calling me out like that.

"So what about you? Huh?" i said as she kept walking off. No answer. I felt stupid instantly afterwards because i just basically asked her does she ever et horny too..

Marley came out with asking did i want some lemonade.

How could she not notice that conversation? I know she ain't that gone in the head... "Nah...im good." i said rejecting the glass she handed me.

"So....yo aunt talked to me about ole girl and basically she said that shes little nuts, right?" she said standing beside me.

"Nuts?.....what you mean by nuts? No she ain't crazy." i replied. "She's very well aware of everything she's fucking doing..." i added in a light growl.

"Well why she just pop off like that it's not like y'all together or anything. She as acting like i was dancing with her girl or some shit." she slightly chuckled.

I thought about what she said and shook my head. "Yeah.." i agreed harshly.

"Damn, why'd you say it like that?" she asked me sounding offended. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing okay? Now come on."

"It looks like it is..when i said that you're whole demeanor changed.."

"No it didn't just forget about it."

"What, are you and her like that or something?"

I looked at her like is you serious. "Well...obviously you ain't get he memo. But no." she just stood still for a minute staring at me.

"Just forget about it and let's finish" i said starting to grab the remote to the stereo attached to my phone.

She stepped back a few and put her drink down. "No...i don't think i want to." she remarked. I looked at her.

"Im not stupid Regina, there's something going on with yall."

My eyes bulged out my head. "Look it's not-- and quit saying that shit so loudly!" i told her. "...now come on, don't start. Just forget about it and let's do this dance." i re offered holding out my hand.

"Nah, man. Im good. I think I'll just go home...." she said grabbing her jacket off the couch.

"Ah, c'mon mannn. Yeen gotta leavee." i said walking up to her.

"Look, don't even. I'll talk to you later." she said going through the house to get to the front.

I let my hands drop to my sides as i cocked my head to the left, letting out a sigh of frustration. "Gughhgh-- fuck, Nikita!" i said out loud. She ruins everything around here.

Nikita's Pov.

Watching Marley leave i felt satisfied. Passing me in the front room she gave me a very salty stare as i stood there eating an apple. "Bye." i waved as she slammed the door.

Rolling my eyes i walked over to the couch to watch TV. Shit, if she wants to make it a living hell in here for me then I'm gonna start cock blocking every single piece of pussy of hers that steps in this house. If she wants to mack or do anything else from now on she better learn what a vibrater and fucking in the car is real quick.

I can be petty too. I mean all this just made no fucking sense to me and ima keep pushing her ass to the limit until she breaks, forget it. I'm tired of playing nice with her ass. I've tried hard as hell to come with a genuine approach on her ass now it's my turf my rules.

And what makes it so bad is that i am starting to become attracted to her because she's pushing me away...i mean i can't deny how i felt that day that i checked her ass.

I felt...something. But i can't describe it yet..and what Alicia said over there in that patio was way too scary.

*Flash back*

We walked over to the sitting area and i took a seat first. She sat across from me, folded her hands over her crossed knees and sat back.

It took a while for her to talk and the only thing racing through my mind was Regina. I knew she had a dream about me, she as wet! Her boxers drenched as fuck, i felt bad for her o be honest i know she mist have been so embarrassed.

Should i tell her it's not just her having this kind of thing? Should i tell her it's me too?-- or will that ruin everything?

Yeah, it probably would....and plus i don't wanna act too weird and throw regina off.

"So what i really been wanting to say is .....i think i moved you here a little bit too early. I mean i know we've spent the last like...tear of talking about since we haven't been messing with anyone else and...so interested in each other other than just sexually like regular friends with benefits..we should start on us having a real relationship. But...seeing you and my niece not getting along has really been bothering me and i know that im going against all my fung shui right now but...." she paused for quite a while after she said that. I called her name twice and she couldn't look me in the face.

"Alicia Cor, look at me." her eyes looked up but not her head. I sighed looking away from her. "Don't tell me it's that insecurity stuff again, is it? Look, if it's about Destiny or whoever you know of that's old that's popped up lately, chill. I don't have any intentions on-

"I think you should move out." she blurted out.

Wait, what?????

...........

Boooooopp..

-Feedback 💬💭 VOTE!!! Comment😊

I'll update again as soon as possible I'm starting to feel a little bit better.
-Minx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 57 21
Running away from her harsh past, Avery finds herself stuck between the love for herself and another woman. As she faces the struggles of being a gay...
64.3K 2K 11
Sixteen-year-old Ava is passionate about volunteering at the local community center, where she hopes to make a meaningful difference in the lives of...
Chemistry By Teddy

Teen Fiction

5.9M 184K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
14.1K 1K 22
Regina George was always on top. She was hot, popular, and rich. Everyone wanted to be her, and if they didn't? They wanted to be with her and Regina...