Camila's 'Little' Secret

By my_fiction_fantasies

*DISCONTINUED* Everyone knew Camila liked cute clothes, bows, and things that were sweet. Just a normal 18 ye... More

Chapter 1- Finding Out
Chapter 2- Suspicion
Chapter 3- Nervous Beginnings
Chapter 4- Ally's Confession
Chapter 5- Let The Games Begin
Chapter 6- Play Time
Chapter 7- She Knows
Chapter 8- Slip Up
Chapter 9- Group Meeting
Chapter 11- Crime and Punishment
Chapter 12- Jealousy
Chapter 13- Dinah?
Chapter 14- Confrontations
Chapter 15- Dinah's Confession
Chapter 16- Tea Time
Chapter 17- Concert Concerns
Chapter 18- Almost Oops
Chapter 19- Camila's Dilemma
Chapter 20- Seducing & Shopping
Chapter 21- The Feels
Chapter 22- Advancements
Chapter 23- Uh oh
Chapter 24- Don't Be Embarrassed
Chapter 25- Progress
Chapter 26- SMUT
New Fic!
Chapter 27- Roles Reversed
25 DAYS OF 5H+CAMILA AGEPLAY

Chapter 10- Story Time

17.3K 342 211
By my_fiction_fantasies

DOESN'T THAT GIF LOOK LIKE CAMILA!? (Let's all just pretend the other person is Lauren though :p)

A/N: So this is very dialogue sentric and a tiny bit shorter but I think you'll still like it! As always tell me if you find any mistakes and leave a comment letting me know your thoughts! Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having everyone know about her secret left Camila a lot happier and more carefree than before. She was glad everyone knew about Lauren and her, but she was still very apprehensive about playing as her little self around the other three girls, even Dinah, because she's still new to this life. Camila was still in Lauren's arms after jumping on her and took advantage of the situation to cuddle into her deeply with everyone still watching. She smiled to herself when she heard Normanis comment about how fun this was going to be for everyone, she's glad that all of her friends were supportive of them.

"Lolo?" She asked, climbing off of the older girl.

"What's up baby girl?"

"I can wear Camzi clothes on bus?" She asked innocently.

Lauren looked at her friends. The look on their faces showed obvious confusion when hearing Camilas question. Lauren chuckled to herself.

"You guys wanna see her stuff? Well, besides Dinah because she already knows." Lauren asked, directing the question to Ally and Normani specifically.

The two girls nodded their heads.

"Is it in her not-so-secret suitcase?" Ally asked Lauren.

Lauren looked at her confused, she didn't know that Ally knew about Camila's hidden stuff. Ally's eyes widened when she sensed her confusion.

"Oh! Yeah, I guess I didn't say how I really started to suspect things at first did I?" Lauren shook her head at the tiniest member of the group.

"Well I was looking for cleaning supplies for something that I spilled, but I didn't know where we kept that soft of thing, so long story short I looked in the closet and found her case."

"That explains why you were so obsessed with us then." Lauren chuckled, not really upset with Ally.

"You're telling me." Normani deadpanned. "At Least you didn't have to deal with her going on for hours about what she thought you two were up to."

"I was going the throw her out a window Lo, I swear I would have too." Dinah said agree with Normani's statement.

"Ok y'all she gets it." Ally said, embarrassed by her previous actions.

"I do." Lauren chuckled. "Let's just move past her crazy phase" She smirked at Ally, making her groan.

She rolled her eyes and made her way over to the closet where Camila kept her little things stashed away. She moved a few things out of the way and brought the bag down on the ground. Camila partially jumped in the air out of excitement when she saw her bag finally come down. Lauren pulled the bag out into the main room, stopping it when it was in front of Camila. The small girl sat down waiting for Lauren to open the case.

"Someone excited?" Lauren questioned after watching the others girls antics.

Camila nodded her head with a lot of excitement.

"Careful Mila, you don't wanna sprain your neck." Dinah joked.

Camila just stuck her tongue out at her and focused her attention back on the case, which was now opened.

"Lolo pick!" She yelled excitedly.

"You want me to pick your outfit?" Lauren wanted to make sure that's what she was being asked to do.

Camila nodded.

"I think I know the perfect outfit for you." She said, bopping the girl on the nose, causing her to giggle.

"This is so cute it's actually sickening." Normani said jokingly. Ally slapped her on the arm. "What it's true!"

Lauren rolled her eyes at her friends and then turned her attention back to picking out her littles outfit for the day.

"How little are you today baby?"

Camila held up two fingers.

"Perfect, how about since we're only lounging around on the bus today we put you in a onesie? Not the pajamas though, like the bodysuit type onesie?" She asked, holding up a white onesie with rattles, bottles, duckies, and other baby stuff printed on it as the design.

"Please! Even if she says no I really just want to see how cute she'll look in that!" Ally exclaimed.

"Settle girl." Normani laughed.

"I want!" Camila said with grabby hands.

"Yes!" The girls heard Ally whisper.

Camila looked over at the tiny girl with a wink, knowing the Ally really wanted to see Little Camila. Ally has always had a mothering instinct to her so having a baby, or baby-like person, around to take care of made her happy.

"Ok baby, lets go get you changed then." Said Lauren.

"No here!" Camila whined.

"Baby there are other people here though, you can't." She said in a warning tone.

"They seen big Mila wifout clothes. Change here!"

"Fine, if you really want too and if the others don't mind." She looked over at the other three girls who all shrugged.

"She makes a good point, I mean I practically showered with her before." Normani said.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that!" Lauren said laughing at the memory. "Ok then stand up little one."

Camila did as she was told, standing up and then raising her arms up over her head.

Dinah, Ally, and Normani all looked on curiously, Dinah seen this only once before so her curiosity of the situation still showed.

Lauren very skillful lifted up the girl's top from her body, followed by her bra. Camila was too far into little space to even care about her bare chest being in the open. Lauren went down to unbuckled her pants when she stopped, remembering the diaper on her friend. She looked up at Camila making sure she was allowed to continue. Camila, even in her headspace, knew what Lauren was slightly asking her and nodded her head letting Lauren know it was ok. Lauren nodded slightly back and continued to bring her pants off.

"Are you wet?" Lauren asked absentmindedly. She went and padded Camilas backside to check for any sign of wetness.

Ally and Normani blushed watching the interaction. Dinah just stood watching normally since she herself already witnessed more than a pat on the butt.

After finding none she moved on grabbing the onesie, opening the buttons at the crotch, and slipping the top part on to her body.

"Ok Camzi, lay down so I can button you up." Lauren told her.

Camila did what she was told to and laid down in front of Lauren. The older girl buttoned up the three buttons that were there and then stood back up, moting the girl on the floor to do the same.

"Turn around really quickly Camz." Lauren told her. Camila again did as she was asked.

Lauren separated Camilas hair into two parts. She took one and made a pigtail out of it, using one of the bands she always kept on her wrists. She copied the movement with the other side and told her then to face her.

"Aww baby girl! Look how cute you are! You're so adorable!" Lauren cooed, making Camila blush.

"Mila! Oh my gosh you look super cute! Can I take a picture?" Ally asked excitedly.

Camila nodded shyly as Ally pulled out her phone to snap a pic of her.

"Geez Ally, I'm surprised you don't have a baby yet by the way you're acting." Lauren chuckled.

"Oh no, this mama isn't ready for that yet." Ally laughed with her.

"Lord help that child when you do though." Dinah smirked.

"Story!" Camila yelled, wanting the attention back on her like all toddlers do.

"You want me to read you a story?" Lauren asked, walking over to pick up the brown eyed girl.

Camila nodded, pointing to her bag. Lauren made her way over to the bag, putting Camila back down near it, letting her pick out what book she wanted. She rummaged through the bag before picking out the story of her choice: Goodnight Moon. She handed it over to Lauren and motioned for Dinah, Ally, and Normani to come over. She pulled on Lauren's sleeve to let her know she wanted to sit.

"DJ, Ally, Mani, sit too! Lolo is telling a story!" Camila told her friends. They all smiled and did as they were told, sitting across from where Lauren was sat on the floor. Lauren couldn't help the smile that was on her face after listening to Camila's instructions. Camila took her place right next to Lauren and waited for the story to start.

"Everyone ready now?" Lauren asked with a smile.

After receiving four nods of approval, she started:

"In the great green room

There was a telephone

And a red balloon And a picture of-

The cow jumping over the moon"

She absentmindedly played with Camilas hair as she read more and more of the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After she read the final page she noticed that Camila had fallen asleep.

"Well, can't say I didn't think that this would happen." Lauren joked.

"She looks so happy Lo, even when she's sleeping." Normani commented.

"Yeah I agree, I haven't seen her this happy in a long time," Dinah said agreeing, "We all know it's true too."

"Thanks guys, I'm doing my best with her." Lauren responded, stroking Camila's hair.

"You're doing a great job Lauren, honestly. I mean look at her, she's so calm now. This is a really good thing you're doing for her." Ally chimed in.

"I think it's good for us both, Having someone to take care of does wonders for your mentality. I never realized how much we both needed each other." She said looking down at the girl in her lap.

"Aww Lauren does have a heart!" Dinah said sarcastically.

"Oh hush!" Lauren joked. "Now if you all don't mind I have to put Sleeping Beauty here in her actual bed for a nap.

"Ok Lolo, duty calls." Normani laughed.

Lauren just rolled her eyes and made her way into the bunks. She very carefully placed Camila into her bed space and tucked her in. She looked down at her little one and gave her a kiss on the head.

"Sleep tight Camz." She said before making her way back out to the lounge to join the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
1.1K 93 16
Camila has cancer and Lauren would do whatever she wants so they made a bucket list they would do everything camila wants before she dies is it goin...
4.6K 131 26
Camila and Lauren just started dating and Lauren has a problem, how can she solve it? With math problems? With thinking about the mail man? Read to f...
52.4K 682 26
In book 2 of, the popular book, Little Baby Camila, it's summertime and Camila acts more like a baby. This book is mature for profanity, sexual conte...