𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣...

By lady_shogun

Sabo knew that out there on the Grand line, there was Dangerous women, women such as Boa Hancock, Big Mom, Ni... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1:Kabuki Woman
Chapter 2:Captivity
Chapter 3:The Chief
Chapter 4:Fortepiano duet
Chapter 5:Breakfast
Chapter 6:Meeting Dragon
Chapter 7:Discussing
Chapter 8:News about the Poneglyph
Chapter 9:The man of the club
Chapter 10:Admiration
Chapter 11:Hysterics nightclub
Chapter 12:Hint of jealousy
Chapter 13:Thank you
Chapter 14:She's gone?!?
Chapter 15:The Moonlight
Chapter 16:Impel down
Chapter 17:Execution day
Chapter 18:Among the chaos
Chapter 19:War
Chapter 20:Finally
Chapter 21:Torture
Chapter 22:The real confession
Chapter 23:That 'oh shit' moment
Chapter 24:Arabella's new job
Chapter 25:Sisterly bonding
Chapter 27:Duel
Chapter 28:Not so peaceful
Chapter 29:Picnic with Amaya
Chapter 30:Welcome to Hell
Chapter 31:Summary
Chapter 32:Present
Chapter 33:Paradise island
Chapter 34:Hotel party
Chapter 35:Ready?
Chapter 36:The next step
Chapter 37:Bubbles & flashbacks
Chapter 38:The Return
I got the tag thing!
Chapter 39:Breaking hearts
Chapter 40:Friends
Chapter 41:Building bridges
Chapter 42:Ship back to Shini
Chapter 43:Crime boss
Chapter 44:I'm not her
Chapter 45:Dead girl walking
Chapter 46:Promo
Chapter 47:The singing chef
Chapter 48:Guilty pleasure
Chapter 49:Plan A
Chapter 50:My play thing
Chapter 51:I'm the Captain, baby
Chapter 52:Training
Chapter 53:Alliances
Chapter 54:My parents
Chapter 55:Tell 'em about yourself
Chapter 56:Prove it
Chapter 57:Dimitri vs Sabo
Chapter 58:Bye, family
Chapter 59:Visiting the strawhats
Chapter 60:Proper greetings
Chapter 61:Departure
Chapter 62:Marriage?
Chapter 63:The good news
Chapter 64:News for Amaya
Chapter 65:Nausea
Chapter 66:The test
Chapter 67:Sabo is a daddy
Chapter 68:Fittings
Chapter 69:Nerves
Chapter 70:Brides & Grooms
Chapter 71:Time to dance
Chapter 72:Alarming
Chapter 73:Love is free
Chapter 74:Ultrasound scan
Chapter 75:Twins
Chapter 76:Vasilissa & Regina
Epilouge

Chapter 26:First day

480 18 4
By lady_shogun

Arabella pov
I literally rolled out of bed on accident when my alarm went off.

"Aww hell..." I growled.

I sat there, rubbing my head for a moment. I yawned, stood up & shut off the alarm. The time on my clock read 5:30am.

'Well...better get dressed. Today is the day where I finally start my new job as a fighting instructor.'

I rummaged through my closet, trying to find something to wear. After a couple of moments, I settled on this:

(A/N:Above is Arabella's hair style...and her hair colours. And yes, the blue in Arabella's hair is natural, but usually her hair is straight)

'Why is my sense of fashion evolve around dresses, black & blue? I need to shop some more...meh, oh well.'

After putting on some light make up, I grabbed a light breakfast (a apple & a slice of apple pie) and went straight to the nursery side of the base. Eventually, I found myself outside with a couple of the instructors. They were both men, and probably looked a couple years older than me. One guy had black hair & brown eyes while the other guy had brown hair and blue eyes.

"And you must be our new partner!" Black hair said.
I smiled."Yes, thats me! I'm Moonlight D Arabella, but just call me Arabella. Nice meeting you."
Brown haired nods."Same to you, Arabella-san. I'm Tsuki, while my cousin over there is called Taiyō."
Taiyō smiled."Nice meeting ya!"
"You two are cousins?"
"Yes. We get that a lot." Tsuki said bluntly.
"Oh sorry."
Taiyō laughed."There's nothing to be sorry about! Anyway, glad to meet you as well, Arabella-san."

Taiyō & Tsuki went through what the training regime is for each day, for each class. It seemed pretty full on for some kids aged between 7-17. Hell, some of the things they were gonna do, I couldn't even do it at their age.

'Maybe they might find it easy. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait & see.'

Later, at seven o'clock a.m, our first class arrived. There was probably about 24 kids. Their age group was probably 7-9 years old.

"Alright kids! I want you all to meet our new instructor!" Taiyō yelled to the class.
Tsuki gestured his hands towards me."Her name, is Moonlight D Arabella. From now on, she'll be helping you & I with some fighting skills. Treat her well with respect, and give her a warm welcome."

I stepped forward."I want you all to just call me Arabella. Its a pleasure to meet all of you."

"GOOD MORNING, ARABELLA-SAAAAAN!"

Taiyō grinned & clapped his hands."All righty then! Lets get started, then!"
"Yes, Taiyō-san!"

As the kids went off to get set up for knife work, Taiyō jogged up to me.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked.
Taiyō hummed in thought."Well, if you see one of the kids having trouble, could you help them out?"
"Sure, I'll do that."
Taiyō flashed me a smile."Thanks. If you need help, just ask either Tsuki or me."

Tsuki, Taiyō & I spread out along the rocky field, and observed the kids. My eyes scanned along the class, and I noticed that there was only a handful of girls. There was probably only up to eight girls in the class.

'Why aren't there so many girls? Quite possibly there's gotta be more, right? Hmm...maybe its only this class that has more boys than girls?'

"Arabella-san." Tsuki called.
"Yes, Tsuki-san?"
"You look troubled. Is something wrong?"
I shook my head."I'm just wondering about the amount of girls in this class..is it like that in all of the classes?"

"Yes. There's a reason behind that. When we find children alone out on the streets, the girls & some boys tend to be easily captured for slavery & to be sold in human trafficking by the Celestial Dragons, and other organizations like that. Whereas the boys manage to not be easily captured. We try to track down where the movements of those organizations...but they move around the world so much that it makes it hard for us to find them all."

I gasped."Thats...thats horrible..!"

Tsuki nods."They're all lucky to be here, in my opinion. They're all learning how to defend themselves from those sorts of people put there. I don't want to see any of these kids to be held captive by Celestials, and other people like them. Years before they joined here, they were all either abandoned, had their families killed, involved in slavery and/or sold to different people around the world."

'I can't even imagine what it would've been like for them..they would've been absolutely soul-less when they first got here. These poor kids..'

"But,"Tsuki carried on."its okay now. They're all learning, fighting & doing their best right now. When Dragon-san finally over throws the Government, we won't have any problems like that anymore."
I nod."Yeah, that sounds great!"

Just as we were about to carry on with our conversation, I noticed that there was one girl who looked like she was having trouble with something. I quickly told Tsuki that I was gonna help the girl, then I went off. I put on a friendly & calm demeanor towards the girl, and kneeled down to her level. The young girl had pink hair tied up in pig tails, and yellow eyes.

"Hey there, are you having trouble?"
She nods."Y-yeah..."
"Whats your name?"I asked.
"A-Amaya."
I smiled."Well, hello Amaya, and what can I help you with?"

"Well...you see, I don't have confidence in myself. Whenever its time to duel, I always lose easily, and some of the kids..-"Amaya bit her lip, not finishing her sentence.
"What do the kids do to you?"I asked gently.
"S-some of them are mean to me because of it. I want to fight them off, but I just freeze up, and want to hide."Amaya stammered.

I quickly did a quick scan of the area, and saw that some of the kids were watching Amaya like she was fresh meat. In the pit of my soul, I could feel myself taking pity for this young girl. I turned my attention back to Amaya, and gently put my hand on her head in a big sisterly like way.

"Amaya-chan, I believe that you're a very strong & brave girl deep down. I can understand about how you're feeling, as thats how I sometimes felt when I was your age. So, you're not alone, dear. But do you know what made me change?"
"What?"She asked.
"I started to believe in myself. I disregarded every little & big thing that people thought & said about me. Don't listen to what everyone else says about you, just shine bright & dim out everyone else."

Amaya's big yellow eyes had a shine in them as she stared at me. Just as she was about to say something, Taiyō called the class for individual duels between partners. Amaya gave me a worried look.

"Its going to be okay. If anything happens, I'm still here."I said."Now go. Shine & be strong."
Amaya nods."Thank you, Arabella-ne!"

Amaya went off, and got given her partner for dueling. I joined Taiyō & Tsuki, so that we could watch the duels. We watched the duels, until finally, it was Amaya's turn.

"Fighters, ready when you're ready!" Taiyō called.

I watched as Amaya & her opponent (a blond haired girl), readied their knives. My eyes flickered over to Amaya. I could see that her hands were shaking as she held her knife. I so badly wanted to just go in there, and stand with her.

"And Go!"

The blond girl was running at Amaya, who only just dodged the attack. All of the kids were cheering for the blonde girl (who's name was Kotori). Each time Kotori went to attack Amaya, Amaya would only just dodge.

"Come on, Amaya..."I mumbled, holding my hand in a fist.

Amaya pov
I squeaked when Kotori knocked me to the ground. I heard everyone cheering & screaming her name. Faintly, I could hear that Taiyō-san was counting down for me.

Then, I saw Arabella-san. Her pretty black & blue hair shone in the light. I saw that she was cheering for me, and only me.

*small flashback*

"Amaya-chan, I believe that you're a very strong & brave girl deep down. I can understand about how you're feeling, as thats how I sometimes felt when I was your age. So, you're not alone, dear. But do you know what made me change?"
"What?" I asked.
"I started to believe in myself. I disregarded every little & big thing that people thought & said about me. Don't listen to what everyone else says about you, just shine bright & dim out everyone else."

*flashback end*

'She's the one that's believing in me...! I..I'm not letting them push me around anymore! I'm gonna be the one who will out shine everyone!'

Shakily, I stood up before Taiyō could count down to zero. I proceeded to brush off the dirt on my shirt & skirt, and picked up my knife. I noticed that Kotori still had her back to me.

"Hey!"I yelled."I'm not done yet!"

As Kotori was turning around, I was running at her. She screamed when I jumped onto her, and hovered my knife over her chest.

Arabella pov
Amaya had her knife hovering above Kotori's small chest. Everyone was silent as Amaya got up, then helped Kotori up from the ground. Everyone stood there, absolutely stunned, while I was smiling & was clapping for Amaya. Soon, everyone was clapping, including Kotori, Tsuki & Taiyō.

"Well done, Amaya!"Taiyō cheered
"Absolutely splendid."Tsuki agreed.
"That was amazing!"I cheered loudly.

Kotori turned to Amaya, and smiled. They were both smiling at each other, and soon started to laugh.

'Whatever I did, it sure worked.'

(A/N:I'd carry on, but this chapter would go on for ages)

*timeskip*

Sabo later came, and took me for food in the dining hall.

"So, how was it?"He asked.
I smile."It was great. The kids are really cute & strong. The teenager group were very skillful, and nice."I giggled."And they all wouldn't stop talking about you."
Sabo blushed."M-me?!"
"Yes you! From what I could tell, they all look up to you & idolize you, Dragon-san & Koala."
Sabo turned all bashful, and was blushing."R-really? No way...anyway, did they like you?"

"I helped a couple of kids & teens today, and I feel happy about it."
Sabo held my hand."Thats great, Ara."
I yawned."I'm ready for sleep though."
Sabo chuckled."Its hard being a idol, ain't it?"

"Oh quiet you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 286 29
Ace looked to his side with interest but soon his interest dwindled into disappointment. what he thought was a person was just a mere cat, though the...
20.7K 849 35
She hates the Marine and the World Govt, yet she is a well known vice admiral. She hates pirates, but will do everything in her hand to help her bro...
3.2K 24 22
(STORY UNDER CONSTRUCTION) The Grand Line Academy teaches their students a vast range of subjects. However, a "normal person" can't simply attend the...
107K 2.4K 43
- Be mine! - I'm already yours What if a lonely girl whose life has been really tough for years and learnt not to trust people have some random pirat...