His Two Sides ➵ Harry/Marcel...

By tropicalana

*EDITING* cause im a pure sucker lol highest ranks: #68 in fanfiction, #3 under "starry" bless ya souls "Just... More

His Two Sides [Harry/Marcel Styles]
one {edited}
two {edited}
three {edited}
four {edited}
five {edited}
six {edited}
seven {edited}
eight {edited}
nine {edited}
ten {edited}
eleven {edited}
twelve {edited}
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
closed
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Sequel Posted <3

Chapter 25

5.5K 162 82
By tropicalana

#Starry shippers, get ready. Something bad is happening :)

oh and please, there's an important note. It's something very serious :)

ILYSM <3

"Well that was fun" I said and then I laughed at the fact that we ended up eating at Burger King.

"Yea, it was" he said and pulled me closer. After Harry letting me driving us back, I quickly changed my clothes into Harry's T-shirt and some new pair of short that I bought earlier this afternoon.

Then I went to the kitchen to take my medicines.

"Oh, there you are" he said and sat on the chair front of the counter.

"I think I got a cold, and a cough." I said after gulping the water.

"What?..." He pouts.

"I don't want you to catch a cold and a cough, just forget it" I said and he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"Alright, then" he smiles. I smile him back and went to the bedroom and lay myself on the bed, pulling the blanket to cover me.

"Really? It's like 9pm?.."

"I feel a bit tired. I need more energy for tomorrow. Goodnight Harry" I rolled over.

"Alright, I understand. Night Steph" He kissed my forehead and turned off the bedside lamp. I can see Harry leaving the room heading to the front door.

"Harry? Where are you going?.."

"Oh.. Umm.. Niall's. I need to talk to him about something. I won't be long, night babe," He gave me a warm smile before he left.

1 hour later,

Funny how I couldn't sleep. And I swear I was pretty sleepy about an hour ago. Maybe I need some water. I went to the kitchen and poured the water to the glass. I sat down on the sofa and wait. I decided to bake the cake for Harry, maybe he's leaving on Monday but it passed midnight already.

I took all of the ingredients from the cabinet. And ready to bake the cake.

...

"Har...ry.." I said as I wrote his name on the cake with an icing. I put the cake on the counter. I sat down on the sofa waiting for him to come, but he didn't. Then, I fell asleep.

Few hours later,

I woke up as I heard the door slammed. Harry.

"Harry?" I called but there was no answer. I decided to go to the bedroom to check him out. "Harry?.."

"What" he said. A bit harsh.

"Where were you last night?.."

"Niall's." he took off his black Nike shoes and lay himself on the bed.

"I don't-.."

"I was from Niall's fucking house! God Stephanie!" he raises his voice.

"Bullshit!" I fires back. And he didn't answer. "Argh" I sighed in defeat.

"Where are you going?.." his voice softens.

"Home."

"This is home. This is our home, you live here with me," He stood up from the bed and tried to stop me from packing my things. "No, stay" he said. And I look away.

"Look at me Steph" I didn't. "Steph, look at me" he repeated and I did. "I'm sorry," he apologizes.

"For being a bit harsh at you, there's a lot of things going on"

"Fine." I said and refuse to hug him. Leaving him a frown.

"Well?.. Did you sleep well?." he asked while he logs in to his MacBook.

"Yeah." all I could say. "Just go and have some sleep," I said and leaned back to the desk with my hands crossed.

"Alright, Niall is sending something. Wake me up if it finished." he took off his T-shirt and jumped on he bed. Then, he fell asleep.

Watching Harry sleeping is like watching a cat, no an angel, an angel cat sleeping.

...

*beep*

There's a new mail, and it's from Niall. I went to the bedroom, but something caught my eyes.

The Mac screen is playing a video, a video of... Holy shit.

Harry? What is he doing there? I came closer to the screen, he was fucking a girl.

He had sex with another girl and recorded it.

Fuck you Harry.

My mind replayed what was Aaron said, "I can show her Harry" Is this what he meant? He fucked a girl behind me? Why?

I took a step back and then tears streaming down my face, and I sniffed, I put my hand on my mouth.

"Steph? Are you okay?" Harry lifted his head from the pillow. While me, taking another few steps back, and I run to the bathroom.

"Steph? What's wro-.. Shit"" He curses. "I-I.. I can explain!" He ran to the bathroom's door.

"Why?.." I screamed.

"Steph.. Calm down.." He said knocking the door but I ignored it. He lied, and cheated on me again. I should've listen to head.

I stood up from the cold marbled floor and opened a small cabinet, and I took out a razor blade, and some random drugs.

I had enough, he hurt me too many times. I sniffed, and slides the blade towards my skin. Ouch, I keep doing that, I slowly drift down to the floor and cried even more, an cut even more.

"Babe.."

"Don't call me that name!" I screamed through my tears. He opened the door slowly and widens his eyes as he sees what I'm doing.

"Holy shit Steph! What are you doing?!" He panicked as I tried to open a bottle tap and tried to stop me by locking his arms around me.

"Don't touch me!" I shook my head and pushed him.

"Steph! What the fuck do you think you're doing?! You're trying to kill yourself!!" He screamed.

"I don't fucking care! Why can't you just stop being the person that I hated?" I shout.

"Who are you Harry?.. You are not the Harry that I used to know when you were in high school" my voice cracked.

"Look at me Steph" He put his hand on my shoulder and the other one holding my cheek. I look away. "Steph, look at me" And I did.

"Baby, I can explain about what's happening.."

"Oh! No need to, cause that tape, explains everything very detailed!" I pushed him and took another step back.

"You know what? You're pissing me off!" Harry fires.

"Now what? Starting another fight?" I yelled.

"No. You fucking started it!" he yells back.

"If you didn't record that fucking tape, things wouldn't be like this!"

"Yea, you're acting like you're always right. Yup! Stephanie Matthews will always right! No one can blame her!"

I stay silent.

"How about you? You've bullied people when we were younger. " His voice softens.

"Right. So who's the criminal here? BOTH of us!" He said.

This tears just couldn't stop streaming.

"But I'm not as bad as you! I hate you."

I love you.

"Guess what? I fucking hate you as well. And you know what? Aaron can have you. Fuck him hard Steph. I lose the game." He turned around.

"You're still playing with me? How many girls have you fucked? You're such a dick!" Then I immediately closing my eyes cause he swings his hands in the air that are going to slap me. But he stopped.

He laughed.

"What? You think I was going slap you?"

"I'm leaving," I said trough my tears. I opened the closet to take my clothes and placed it inside my tote bag.

"Steph.." He starts wrapping his hands around my waist with his head resting against my back. I feel my shirt is a little bit wet, wait. Was he crying?

"Don't. Even. Start." I said and I pushed him.

"Fine! What the fuck do you want anyway?" He yelled.

"A break! A space! Away, from you!" I took off Harry's T-shirt and changed it into my red tank top. "Take that lovely shit with you Harry. Cause we're over" I said walking towards the door. I pressed the lift.

Looks like I have no one for the prom. And that cake, is useless. I should've listen to myself.

"Stephanie! Harry shouted. Shit, shit, shit. I open the damn door!

Once it opens, I closed the door and it was a success. I leaned back and slowly drifting down and I hugged my knees.

Who do you think you are Harry? Don't come back for me.

Don't come back at all.

I went outside the apartment building, right I my car was not here with me. Awesome.

I waited at a bus stop, I cried. My tears couldn't stop streaming. it hurts a lot.

"Steph.." I heard him calling my name inside my mind. "Steph.." He repeated. Wait, no. "Steph.." He placed his hands on my shoulder and I look up.

"Don't touch me!" I jerk away.

"Look, that tape.. Was ages ago! And-.."

"And what? And I will forgive you just like that and pretend this never happened? HELL NO!" I yelled.

"Steph?" Someone interrupts.

"Justin, hey" My voice softens as I saw him. Harry stared at him like he was going to shoot him.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked harshly.

"Nothing really important"

"Justin? Could you give me a ride?" I asked him and he nodded, Harry turned to me.

"What? You are not going home. You are home already, with me" Harry said straight to my face.

"Shut the fuck up" I opened the door and closed it back. Justin just drove away leaving Harry behind.

...

Harry's/Marcel's POV:

"NIALL!" I opened the door to the club. I saw him there drinking, chatting with Zayn, Liam and Louis, and some random guys.

"Hey Harry! What's up man-.." I punched him.

"Harry! What the fuck?" Zayn curses.

"What the hell are you doing Harry?!" Niall asked as he stood up from the floor.

"Why did you sent me that fucking tape?!" I asked him and pulled his collar with one hand.

"What? What are you talking about? All I did was sending you the guest list for the party tonight!" He said and punched me.

"I don't know what the fuck are you talking about but I didn't sent that!" Niall yelled, I was about to punch him but Liam stopped me.

"I don't fucking care! Whoever sent it, I will kill him! Steph's almost kill herself!"

"She what?!" Louis panicked. Then suddenly I saw a familiar face, Aaron who was literally smirking.

Stephanie's POV:

"Here's your milk, Steph" Troy entered my room and placed the warm milk on my table.

"Steph.." He sat down at the edge of my bed.

"Please, say something.." He begged and held my hand.

"It's okay to be afraid Steph.. The doctor will be here just a minute" He smiled, and but I kept quiet.

"Okay, here's her room Doctor.." Mom opened the door with a Doctor.

"You'll be alright Steph, trust me" Troy said, kissing my forehead.

"Thank you Troy" Mom thanked him before he left my room.

"Okay, how are you feeling Stephanie?" The doctor asked politely. He was kinda old, about 45-50 years old maybe?

How I feel?

I don't know.

I feel numb.

I didn't answer him at all, why should I?

Few hours later.

I haven't spoken at all for the entire day. Until it freaked my mom out. Dad, I wish you were here with me. I could tell him everything to him. Everything.

The worst thing is, they won't allow me to go to the prom, I think they said that I have a tiny bit of mental disorder emotion, but hell no. I feel the same, normal. Maybe.

There is no a happy ending for me. Just no, why did I fall for him? Cause everything that falls gets broken.

I don't get him.

But I did learn something about our relationship.

Sometimes, someone that makes you the strongest, happiest, and feel loved,

Could destroy you because they are your weakness.

Next day,

I woke up, and I was in a hospital bed. Tess, April, Justin, Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn were here even my mom and Troy.

"Stephanie? Someone's here to see you" The nurse smile.

Guess who?

Nope not Harry.

Marcel.

.

.

.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n :
IMPORTANT.
In this chapter, Steph and her stupid ass brain tried to swallow some pills.

please don't do it, if you are going through some rough time or if you think that you're not good enough, please don't say that. Because holy shit look at you, you're beautiful, honest, and brave.

keep your chins up loves, because you still got a lot ahead of you :)

I'm always available if you're going through something, or if you just need someone to talk to, just message me and I'll respond to y'all <3

btw,

IT'S OVER. IT'S OVER IT'S OVER!! omg

Y'ALL ARE FUCKING AMAZING I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF U HOES<3

Oh and don't forget to check out my other stories cause I'm desperate eh

I LOVE Y'ALL

BLESS YA SOULS

YEEZUS HALLELUJAH

IM OUT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 13.6K 35
"What's your name, love?" The unknown man breathed huskily into my ear. My eyes widened as his lips attached to my neck. I gasped at the feeling. He...
180K 6.2K 47
"Come here Mr Tomlinson" the eldest triplet smirks as he beckons Louis into the classroom. Louis walks over so he's standing in front of Edwards des...
566K 20.3K 75
Marcel Styles is your average nerd. But beneath the nerd, there's a heart. A heart that just wants to be loved. Ember Rockmore is your average tee...
31.7K 650 53
{completed} Harry Styles, the famous singer from One Direction has always known about his past. He knows that he is an orphan who has been living wit...