The Goddess

بواسطة Kindrajoy

(COMPLETE) Book #1 of my anti-cliché book collection Artemis isnt your good type of quiet. She stays quiet t... المزيد

PROLOGUE
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
☆Authors note☆
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
☆Author's Note [2]☆
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
☆Authors Note [3]☆
4.6
4.7 (Epilogue)
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.5
!!!THE END & MORE!!!
Characters 1
Character 2
Guess FLIPPEN What?
Fun Facts About This Awesome Book
Should I Do It?

5.4

393 26 2
بواسطة Kindrajoy

Húńťéŕ

At age 14.

I was recruited by a gang to make the girl in the rival gang fall for me. I wasn't ready for this. Here I go let's just hope that it isn't a problem.

At age 16

Two years that I have done this thing to make a girl fall inlove with me. Guess what? I fell inlove with her.

Today Sophie asked me to be her boyfriend and I said yes knowing that we were going to tell Artimes that it was all a thing to break her heart.

We went to where she was and talked after a whole fight, the only thing in my mind is ...

She is pregnant...

With my child...

And she hates me...

So she won't let me see her...

Why did I do this recruit.

At age 18

I was at my normal thinking spot. I started hearing sobbing and crying so I followed the noise.

I came around a bush to see Kristen so I sat next to her.

"Why you crying?" I asked and she looked at me with her year stained face. Why does uh hurt to see her like this?

"Its Elijah, I have him everything. My virginity, my first kiss, my first date and my first boyfriend. All he had to do was betray us all." She said and I felt sorry for her.

"Its okay." I cooed and rubbed my hand on her back.

"Thanks." She said and we had a strong staring competition. Our trance so strong that I didn't even realise we were leaning in until our lips smashed together.

She pulled away and then immediately looked away.

"Sorry that was a mistake." She said.

"Well that hurts because I didn't think of it as a mistake." I said and she looked at me with a relieved.

"Kristen do you want to go out with me?" I asked and she started slowly nodded.

"Sure." She said and we hugged.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

112K 2.2K 58
"Why would you do that for me? We barely know each other?" I say barely above a whisper. "Because I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever s...
527K 10.8K 28
Jinx is just a mysterious girl. She's no goody two shoes that's for sure. While her brother is part of a gang; she is not. She has been asked to join...
The Bad Girl Attack بواسطة Jae

قصص المراهقين

1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
He Saved Me بواسطة ✨ANGELA✨

قصص المراهقين

173K 2.8K 22
Previously known as "The Bad Boy Saved Me" CRINGY AS FUCKK JUST WARNING YOU I'M SO SORRY FOR HOW THIS IS WRITTEN, I'VE NEVER EDITED IT, IT'S DEFINIT...