A little more than friends (A...

By xhixkennugget

The gang's all here! Be sure to expect a few goofy appearances of a bunch of other youtubers, broken walls, m... More

A New Friend
Growing Together
An Awkward Split
After School
A/n: Forgive me guys
New Girl
In the wrong arms
Truth or Dare
Back at the bottom
Realization
Making Amends
Rose petals
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Nightmare
Goodbye (This is most definitely not the last chapter)
Tim and Sam
Tardy passes
Under the Sheets
Dancing in the sun
Authors Note (pls read it fam)
Broken Heart
Bringing Up The Past
Bringing Up The Past (Part 2)
H-Hello?
Locker rooms
Bringing Up The Past (Part 3)
"Your eyes are like the ocean, baby I'm lost out at sea."
W.S.
Memories
What's in the box?
I Promise
I Promise (Part 2// Edited)
Starless Night
I Do.
Holiday Visitor
Considering (Important A/N Please read!! <3)
No response (Holy f/ck it's actually an update !!)
Netflix (And no chill bc a'int nobody got time for det)
Unconscious

You are my sunshine

307 18 18
By xhixkennugget

(A/n- I'm so sorry for continuously going back and forth between saying Jack and Sean, Well use Jack but if something happens, it's Sean time. So forget about all those Sean's in the last chapter *I'll change it later* also it's Friday for them yay!)

- Mark's House -
- This chapter will be in Jack's perspective-

Mark and I we're walking, his arm about my waist until we stopped at the driveway of a beautiful two-story home. The white panels, corresponding perfectly with the deep blue shutters.

The front door, a rich oak like color with a few designs swirled into the wood.

Mark fiddled with some keys in his pocket, dropping his arm from my waist to do so. I felt less safe without his touch. A puppy, abandoned by his mother, awaiting her return eagerly.

He took a gold key and pressed it into the lock. He smiled at me when doing so. I of course blushed and gave him a peck on the cheek, making the heat rise to his cheeks.

As Mark opened the door, he grabbed my hand and led me inside. He flicked on a switch, triggering all the lights on the first story to come alive.

Mark slipped off his shoes and set them by the door. Respecting the spotless flooring I did the same.

He led me to a living room just off the kitchen through glass doors. I plopped down on the leather couch as Mark began to make us some coffee.

I continued to take in all of the smells and feelings of Mark's home. It gave me a sense of security and love, as Mark did. Not as much as he did, but the same feeling.

As the coffee began to fill the atmosphere, it sent tingles up my spine. Remembering how just a week ago, this was all a mere wish upon the millions of stars that twinkle above.

Mark returned soon thereafter with a soft blanket and our coffee. I scooted closer to the centre of the couch to give him the armrest. I wanted to lay on him ok? He smiled and handed me my mug while placing his on the glass table.

He sat himself next to me and layed the blanket on us. I curled up to him and layed my head on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair. I felt his heartbeat in my ear and his chest rise and fall rhythmically.

I put my lips to my mug of coffee to take a sip, inhaling the smell of freshly ground beans. The only smell that gave me more pleasure than coffee was Mark. His smell was indescribable. It was as if he had been kissed by a perfect ammount of his cologne and the smell of his house.

As I sipped my coffee gingerly, as to savor the taste, I could see Mark watching me closely with his gorgeous almond rivers of love and protection.

I set my mug on the table and looked up to meet Mark's gaze. He smiled when he saw that I noticed him. His smile is so cute. Best of all, it's all mine. His hair, voice and body were all mine. I was not willing to ever give it up.

Mark cupped my face gently before kissing my forehead with his soft, damp, cushions of love. He started running his fingers through my hair as he softly sang "You are my sunshine."

(A/n you might wanna skip this it's just the lyrics lol but you may wanna play the vid as you read)

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away... The other night dear, as I lay sleeping, I dreamt I held you in my arms. When I awoke dear, I was mistaken. So I hung my head and cried... You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear how much I love you. Please dont take my sunshine away...(music)... You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away(×3)..."

I rested my head back on Marks strong chest as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and squeezed me gently as we both began to doze off.

--

It was around 10:30 when I finally decided to open my eyes to the sun peeking through the curtains.

I paused for a moment, taking in my surroundings. I remembered the night before when I turned my head to look at the adorable red-haired doof snoring gently behind me.

His lips slightly parted, making me eager to kiss him at that moment to wake him up, but I decided against it in favor to laying back down onto his chest.

Mark unconsciously placed his arms about me once more as we continued to cuddle on the couch.

"What the fuck is going on around here!?"

I awoke a few hours later to see someone standing over Mark and I with a disgusted look on his face.

Mark began to stir at all of the sudden sounds and immediately, all the drowsiness erased from his face as he saw the man before us.

"T..Tom!? What are you doing here? I thought you and dad we're out?" Mark asked while slowly nudging me off him.

"Well! Now we're back to see this whole, gayfest you got going on here!" Tom shouted angrily

Mark paused for a moment, opening his mouth to speak before being cut off by his obviously aggravated brother.

"Dad's outside right now and I'm going to tell him that his son and his boyfriend had sex on our living room couch!"

"He isn't my boyfriend and we didn't have sex, Tom!" Mark suddenly stood up barely giving me time to prepare for loosing my bodily support.

I felt a sharp pang in my heart when Mark said we weren't boyfriends. I tried to avoid being a part of the conversation by focusing on the strip of sunlight through the curtains.

I was pulled into the conversation as Tom kept shouting and pointed at me asking Mark

"Then what was he doing sleeping on the couch with you huh? He looked pretty comfy on your chest and you didn't try to stop him!"

Mark quickly glanced at me before staring down his brother.

"He's just a friend, Tom. We were hanging out last nite so I decided to invite him over for the night. He must've accidentally fallen over onto me or something in his sleep."

Every time Mark described me as a friend, I could feel the pain in my heart intensify.

"Yeah. Friend. That's why you had your arms around him." Tom muttered before another man walked in. Most likely Marks father.

The man angrily huffed as he slid his cell phone into his back pocket. Clearly aggitated by the loud noises his two sons were making.

"Mark and his boyfriend had sex on our couch last night!" Tom yelled sounding like a two-year-old

"Uhg, My god Tom grow a pair and learn to shut your mouth!" Mark calmly yet angrily replied "Dad, Jack and I did not have sex at all last night." Mark added calmly while pivoting to face his father.

Marks father stared me down for a few moments

"I think you should be heading home now, don't you?" He asked still giving me a glare

I looked at Mark before standing up to grab my shoes and head out the door.

"Bye Mark..." I half whisper while opening the door then shutting it behind me.

I turned to start walking towards my house but stopped for a moment once I came by a window.

Mark was looking at me in a way to show me how sorry he was. I looked at him then back at the ground before slowly walking with my head hung.

I could hear Mark's father still from the driveway. I heard something along the lines of

"You are never to see that boy again, you hear me?!"

I then heard Mark stomping his way up the staircase then slamming a door behind him. Hearing those words brought tears to my eyes.

I know I could see Mark again, but the thought of never feeling his hand in mine, his heartbeat when I layed on his chest, the way he danced his fingers through my hair.

I started sobbing uncontrollably as I dragged my feet along. I love Mark. I would do anything to keep him happy. Even if I had to break a few rules...

_______________________________

A/n- So.... Marks family isn't too open to the idea of Mark being gay... ¡~¡ Dont hate me pls :'( I apologize for this one being kinda awkward and long. It was 5am and I couldn't keep my eyes open XD. Oh you may be meeting Jack's family within the next few chapters. So I guess that's all I gotta say for now. I luuv you and I'll cya in the next chapter :'3! Bah-byeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 8.6K 42
{COMPLETED} This Reader is basically the same as the first book (Darkiplier x Reader) I wrote. Same general world, but the story itself will be orig...
3.5K 108 21
She was always alone.... she never had friends she barely knew what it was like to love someone.... she was perfect.... but so broken.... lost.... A̱...
1.3K 20 47
45 Days (Septiplier Chat Story; Day Series #1) What will you do if someone message you? Will you freak out? Or, message him/her back? That's what hap...
8.7K 245 10
Things were going smooth until Mark pulls an unexpected "prank" while on tour that everyone, except for Ethan knew about. I'll try to make any smut i...