Highschool DxD: Twisted Reali...

Bởi PrinceNaro

Once, there was a man, a man born with a gift. Thanks to these gifts, he was able to do the unthinkable, the... Xem Thêm

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter

Chapter 7

6.8K 90 38
Bởi PrinceNaro

It is nightime, here in Kuoh, and everyone here is either alseep or just doing whatever they want to at night, well thats the supernatural for ya. At a certains reality breaker's mansion, at his backyard, there is a Blossom tree, but it isnt just any regular Blossom tree, instead of pink petals it has golden sakura petals and the tree itself stood a little higher than a normal Cherry blossom tree would.

Underneath the tree, sat Alaster and in his hand, was a picture. The picture couldnt been seen properly as it is covered in shadows, but Alaster can see it clearly.

"We were the same you and I" Alaster said looking at a photo in his hand with sadness "we born to be together, we were destined to be, just like you said we were inseparable. Then God came and ruined everything, took us away from each other, had you locked up in a seal, while half of my powers were stripped from me, and to make things alot better, he wiped us from the memories of everyone, making us the forgotten ones, dont ya think. You wanted them to fear you, thats why you wanted to destroy the world. Well, I'll be the one to bring about change to the world, They will fear us, you and I, and also Humanity as they too will rise to the top. I will bring about fear and change, I promise you. And I shall finish, what you started".

Alaster looked at the photo one last time, before pocketing it away. As he pocketed the picture, the moonlight shone on if for a few seconds, revealing Alaster holding hands with a young woman with an hourglass figure with F-cups breast, black flowing hair and silver eyes. She wore a black and white dress (Suigintou's dress). On the back of her hand, is a number

666

Next Morning

"Hey! Viser, were running out of MTG cards, go get more in the back!"

"Uuggghhh, you're a slave driver"
"No I'm not, know get back to work"

Viser groan before heading to the back to get some more MTG Cards. It has been 2 days since Alaster had started training Viser on her new abilities that he had given her. So far, he was impressed with her progress. Not even a week and she has already mastered 30 differant Animal powers and to say that he was impressed. He would of thought that she would master 2 or 4 by the end of the day, but he was proven wrong.

Then came the hard part of her training, her Chimera form. It may be powerful but everything has a price. If she doesnt know how to control herself while in this state, then she could go berserk, leaving death and destruction all over.

Training in mastering this ability, took some time yesterday. Everytime she would transform into her chimera form, she would instantly lose it cause of the bloodlust. Countless times she tried but nearly went on a rampage everytime. It was a good thing that, Alaster was nearby to stop her from going too far.

She kept trying until, she finally manage to control herself, but only for five minutes, which was still impressive.

Now, here they are, having a break from training by running the shop.

"Good job Viser!" Praised Alaster, as Viser came out from the back with a box of MTG starter decks. "Just plop then over there, if ya will"

"I swear, I'm gonna beat you up for this"

"No you wont, cause i'll just disintegrate and disappear".

"I swe... wait, what!?"

"The Alaster you are talking to, is just a clone. The real one is somewhere having a bag of Candy"

The clone smiled at Viser, who was staring at the clone with disbelief. He escaped. Again! Just how does he do it! He was with her the whole time!"

Somewhere else in Kuoh

Meanwhile, walking through a park, was Alaster, with a grin on his face as he ate the delicious treats in the bag. He was minding his own buisness when noticed someone off in the distance.

Getting a good look at the person, he say that it was Issei, except that he wasnt alone. Walking beside him is a pretty young girl with long blonde hair and green eyes. Her hair flows all the way down to her back, with split bangs over her forehead and a single strand sticking out from the top, sloping backwards. She wore a dark teal nun outfit with light blue accents, a white veil over her head with light blue accents, a brown satchel slung on her right hip, and brown boots with black straps in an X-shaped pattern. She also wears a silver cross necklace around her neck.

'Hey, hey! Looks like Issei got himself a girlfriend!' Thought Alaster. He smirked at the retreating 'couple' as they pasted him, without Issei knowing that he had passed Alaster, he had to thank himself for the way his hat is positioned as it hid a part of his face from view.

Looking back at the 'couple' that had passed him, he couldnt help but smirked. They just look so cute together!

As he continued to walk, he all of a sudden, felt a familiar presence pass above him.

'Fallen angel' Alaster thought to himself, and it seems that they are headed in the direction of Issei and that Nun girl.

'Not on my watch'

Quickly putting away the bag of treats, we quickly turned around and followed them, making sure to stay far away from their sensing range. He wants to make his debut a surprise of course!

With Issei and Asia, a few minutes later.

Issei, was having a bad time. One moment he was talking with Asia, the next two Fallen angels came out of nowhere and had started to attack him. One of them was Raynare, otherwise known as 'Yuuma' when she was disguised as his 'girlfriend', while the other Fallen angel was a man with Caesar cut Blonde hair and green eyes. He wore a black trenchcoat with a black shirt and dark blue pants, he had a pair of black wings on his back. His name is Caphiel.

The moment that they had began attacking Issei, things werent looking well for the inexperience devil and now, here he is, on the ground injured as he was about to be killed by Caphiel while Asia is being taken by Raynare. Caphiel who was looking at him with a disgusted face, with a light spear in hand as he was about to stab the devil when...

*Wooosh*

An arrow whizzed by the fallen angel, grazing his cheek a little. At the same time another arrow whizzed by Raynare nearly grazzing her cheek in the process.

"Whos there!" Caphiel shouted "Show yourself!"

"As you wish" spoke alaster, as he came out from behind a pillar, holding a crossbow in hand. Issei's eyes widen.

"Your-" What Issei was going to say next was cut off by Alaster, who waved a hand at him.

"blah, blah, blah, yes I'm the man at the shop, now you gonna step out of this one so that i can save your girlfriend or not"

Issei wanted to say something else to him but decided against it as he took a step back

"Humph, you think you ca take us on?" laughed Caphiel, twirling his light spear in his hand "the two of us"

Alaster sighed. Why. Why so Arrogant? If only they knew whats coming to them for being so arrogant. If only they knew.

"I'm sorry whats that" responded Alaster, placing a hand on his ear "You say something? Little angel hurt his wing cause he fell straight from heaven. Poor soul, pour forsaken soul, the world will never ever remember Fallen scumbags who sin like you. You will always. Remain. Lonely in this world. Why? cause you reject gods gift to you"

"Why you little..." Caphiel growled angrily at him.

"Just to let you know" Alaster got rid of his crossbow, by absorbing it before he took a bow "names Alaster, considers yourselves fucked".

Behind Caphiel, Raynare's eyes widen in shock "Alaster" she muttered to herself in shock "As in..."

Flashback

"W-w-what!?" muttered Raynare in shock at the news given to her by Azazel. Behind her were two other Fallen angels who were also in shock.

The first was a tall and buxom woman with long, navy blue hair that obscured her right eye and brown eyes. Her attire consisted of a violet, trenchcoat-like top with a wide collar, a matching miniskirt, and black heeled shoes. The trenchcoat top was open at her chest, giving view to her breasts and cleavage. She also wore a gold necklace around her neck.

The other was a girl with blonde hair styled into twin tails and blue eyes. She wore a attire, which consisted of a black Lolita dress with white frills, a large black bow on the front, and a green jewel embedded on the collar, white thigh-high socks, and black shoes. She also wore a large black bow on top of her hair.

The tall buxom woman was Kalawarner while the petite girl was Mittelt.

They and Raynare were just informed that their comrade, Dohnaseek, had died.

"But, how?" asked Kalawarner. She was curious as to how Dohnaseek died when he was fine just a this morning. But if he was dead, then how did Azazel get word of it.

"His head was delivered to us" answered Azazel "With his head, was a note. Whoever he is, was idiotically revealed himself to us, but thats the problem"

"What is?" asked Mittelt

"This person is unknown to us. I had Baraquiel look the person up, but he isn't seem to be from anywhere, Devil, Angel, even our own, the human faction or Youkai. We are dealing with an unknown. i advise to be careful. Also I'm sending over someone to assist you just in case if he attacks you or anything"

Raynare nodded "Of course, Azazel, thank you"

"By the way, whats the person's name?" asked Kalawarner

"Alaster"

Flashback end

"Caphiel, wait!" Raynare tried to stop Caphiel as he charged at Alaster, a light spear in hand. unfortuantly, alaster smirked at the mere attempt, he dodge the attack by simply sidestepping, not before tripping up the fallen angel, making him stumble and fall into the pillar.

Caphiel growled as he got up, only for his face to be smashed into the pillar by alaster, who grabbed his head and smashed it in

"Caphiel!" Raynare shouted. She growled as she formed a Light spear in her hand and threw it at the distracted alaster. Alaster sensing it coming towards him, did the unthinkable. He grabbed caphiel and simply moved him in front of him, in the trajectory of the Light spear, but he moved Caphiel a little so that his head was in the Light spears trajectory. Raynare didn't register what happened until the light spear went right through his head. Raynare gasped in shock.

"Oh dear!" said Alaster, his hand over his mouth in shock, in which he isnt shocked about "Did you just killed your friend!? Oh dear! you poor little angel look what you have done!"

Alaster then gripped Caphiels mouth "Its your fault!" said alaster, mimicking Caphiels voice. With each word said, he moved Caphiel's dead mouth. "Its your fault, I'm dead! If you had real power, this would have never happened to me! Its all. your fault!"

"RRRAAAAHHHH!!"

Raynare screamed in rage, creating a giant Light spear with both hands before launching it at Alaster. "SHUT UP!!". how dare he mocked her, and also use her comrades corpse to mock her! She will show him who's he messing with.

Alaster smirked at the incoming projectory. As it neared him, a mirror appeared in front of him as it absorbed the attack

*Glass shattering*

and before he could shoot it back at her, she broke threw the glass mirror using her fist, as she punched the Reality breaker right in the face. She then proceeded to throw punch after punch after punch in rage, before throwing him into the air. She quickly made two light spears and threw them at him, impaling him threw the stomach and chest. He descended to the ground, dead.

It was at this point that Raynare calmed down a bit, but it was also at this point that Alaster's corpse cracked, like glass, before shattering into a million pieces.

Raynare eyes widen, as a voice spoke behind her.

"Your coming with me..."

Raynare couldnt help but struggle as she was pulled into Alaster's dimensional tear. Soon after pulling Raynare in, Alaster disappeared into the tear too, leaving only Issei and Asia left in the park.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

824K 50.5K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
161K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
373K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
224K 14.7K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...