No-one but Nate

By exoticmess

Three years ago I realized I'd fallen for my Brother's best friend. Only thing was I didn't know how to feel... More

Chapter 1- First Day of School
Chapter 2- All About Nate
Chapter 3- The New Guy
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Special
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 11

360 12 1
By exoticmess

Btw, for those who don’t know who Craig Davis is, Craig was mentioned in chapter 7 as the school bully in a flashback. (Adrian was involved in a fight with Craig).

There’s so much drama that needs to sink in. The fact Nate may actually be going out with that Slutianna, Adrian may be going out with some chick that we haven’t even talked about and Lisa may be seeing Craig.

Was Lisa even thinking when she first made out with Craig? Was she thinking straight? What if Craig has something on her like drugs, money, forcing her to have sec with him. Would that be why she’s seeing him…? So many unanswered questions I can’t handle this anymore.

It’s already 5pm and no Lisa or Nate to be in sight. Besides them, the rest of us spent the rest of our day cleaning the awful mess which was caused from last night’s event. Everyone’s gone home after we were done and right now I’m just in my room watching the newest episode of White Collar, admiring how beautiful and sexy Matt Bomer is.

“*Knock knock* Ella- *Knock knock* Ella- *Knock knock* El- *Knock knock* Elly!” By the way Adrian is knocking at my door, he reminds me of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. Oh how I love that man. But I definitely do not love the man on the other side of my door.

Anyways pausing my episode of WC, I stomp my way towards my door. Swing the door open, “What the hell do you want?”

“Someone’s on their periods.” Adrian takes a step back with his hands up in a surrender position.

Someone wants their nuts kicked.”

“Okay okay, relax. I’m just here to ask if you can take these to Nate’s.” He hands me a pile of papers and folders.

I look back up at him. “Why can’t you take it, or he can come and get it himself?” Act cool Ella. Don’t show any signs of you wanting to go.

“He texted me saying he’s grounded for the next month and I have things to do.” Adrian shoved the papers towards me causing me to slightly take a step back.

“Like what? Watching porn and masturbate over the hot chicks?”

“Not today lil sis. Today’s not the day for masturbation, I only masturbate on Wednesdays-“

My eyes widen with shock, “Wow bro, moving on. I’ll give this to Nate on one condition.”

“Hmm- anything for my little sistaaaa.” He raises he’s eyebrows in a sexual way.

“Bring you’re so called ‘girlfriend’ to dinner when mum and dad gets back.” At the sound of my request he’s eyebrows drop and cheeks turning a light pink.

It’s been days since Adrian has mentioned about having a girlfriend and going out and crap. Since then none of us has mentioned anything. I wonder if Nate knows about Adrian’s girlfriend. If he does know anything and I go to Nate’s house, then maybe, maybe I can get someone out of Nate.

“Okay, deal” Adrian takes out his hand in front of me waiting for a handshake.

“If you’re not blind, you can easily see I have no hands at the moment.” I saw directing my eyes towards the pile of papers I’m holding.

Instead he pats my head and walks back into his room.

*****

Why the hell does Nate need this many papers? My arms are killing me and no one’s opening the door for me. I’ve been standing in front of Nate’s front door for ages. Just when I’m about to turn around, I hear the twisting of the door knob and wait for the door to open.

Someone opens the door in just a white towel wrapped around her chest with water dripping from her hair and specks of water droplets on her naked shoulders. “Oh, it’s just you. What do you want?”

“I’m just here to give these to Nate.” I lift up the pile of papers so she notices them.

Tatiana’s eyes me up and down evilly. “Well, Nate’s not here right now.”

I shove the folders and papers towards her, “Then be sure to give them to him.”

“Who’s at the door?” I could hear Nate’s voice. Did this bitch just lie to me? Oh gosh, how low can you go, bro. The door widens, revealing a topless Nate in his shorts. Well I must’ve interrupted something. “Oh. Umm- hey Ella.”

I start to blush and reply with a wave. “Umm-“

“Ay, Tatiana. Could you take those to my room?” Nate tells Tatiana and just when she tries to refuse, “and go put on some fucking clothes.” He glares at her causing Tatiana to take small steps back and run up the stairs.

This is so awkward. More awkward then the time he fell asleep on my shoulder, more awkward than the time I peed my pants in preschool, more awkward than the time I embarrassed myself when my period leaked in grade 7. So many awkward memories I do not want to talk about. Nate closes the door slightly behind him and turns to me.

“Umm- I better go.” I point towards my car and give him a smile before taking a step back. Just when I turn around, I’m pulled back around being face to face with the most flawless face in the whole entire world.

We lock eyes for a second. But before anything happens he lets go of my arm and takes a step back.

“Tatiana and I aren’t going out.” He breaks the silence to make it more awkward.

I don’t know what to say, how about “Since you’re not going out with Tatiana, want to fuck?” Yeah, nah. Let’s not. Instead I say, “Oh, if you guys aren’t dating then why was she half naked and in your house?”

Okay, that didn’t sound like I imagined it in my head. I just made myself sound- greedy? I don’t even know myself.

Nate looks straight into my eyes, his eyes piercing my heart, “want to come inside? And we can talk.” He gestures his hand inside, signalling me to walk in.

But I decline like always. “No, maybe later. I need to go home and check on the… Umm- house.”

A smile appears onto Nate’s face, “I’m sure the house isn’t going anywhere.”

“But I really got to go.”

I hear a set of footsteps approach us, “Honey, who are you talking to?” such a familiar voice. “oh hi Ella.”

“Hi, Mrs Eaton.” I greet her back.

“My names no longer that, it’s now Mrs Jones. And how many times have I told you to just call me Sarah?”

Did she change her name back to her maiden name? She did cheat on her husband; so she could possibly marry another man. “Okay, Sarah.” I don’t know what to say, everything is just awkward knowing Nate’s eyes are on you this whole time. “Anyways, I was just leaving.”

“El, come join us for dinner. It’s been ages since we’ve talked and I’m sure Nate would love to have you accompany him at the table.”

“Mum, you can’t force Ella to stay if she doesn’t want to.” Nate turns to his mum then back at me, giving me a smile to show his on my side.

But to me, he was clearly trying to say, he doesn’t want me here to cockblock him and Tatiana. “No really. It’s fine.”

“Don’t be silly, you two. This could be the first time ever you get to eat with the family ever since you came back.” What does Sarah mean by eating with the ‘family’. Yep, I think Nate and I do need to talk and tonight is going to be the night. Nothing sexual, of course.

“Okay, fine. I’ll have dinner here.” I only agree so Nate and I can talk. Not because I wanted to eat dinner with his so called girlfriend which is apparently part of the family already.

Sarah does a small happy dance and gives me a tight hug, “See that wasn’t hard was it. Can’t wait for you to meet Sean and his daughter.” She skips back into the house before I could ask her anything else.

“What was that about?” I asked Nate who was covering half of his face with the palm of one of his hand.  But he just shrugs.

*****

Everything in Nate’s house is the same since the last 4 years I’ve been here. All the decorations seem to be in the same positions or the new decorations which seem like the old ones. The furniture are all the same. The only thing different are the family photographs. There are same photos of baby Nate is most photos which I’ve already seen. But there are photos I haven’t seen before. Photos of Sarah and a man, probably her boyfriend. He must be called Sean. Remembering the name she said earlier.

Sarah also mentioned a daughter but I don’t see any photos of them together with a girl in them. I seat myself down on the sofa in the living room and grab a Vogue Magazine which was placed on the coffee table.

The cushion of the sofa next to me sinks, and a shadow of someone appears on the corners of my eyes. “Sorry about my mum.”

“No, its okay. I miss your mum. She still looks the same. And I don’t mind spending time with her and this so called Sean and his daughter.” I don’t look up from the magazine, knowing if I look up at Nate, I would be locked in his gaze and faint.

“I know you think Tatiana is my girlfriend.” Why is Nate bringing this up? To be honest, since he said that they weren’t going out, I don’t really want to know anything else.

“And?” I wait for him to continue, this time I look up to his face which is glued to the magazine in my hands.

“And you’re probably wondering why she’s in my house if we aren’t dating. And you’re probably wondering whose Sean.” He pauses before taking a sigh before continuing, “well, Sean is my mum’s husband-“

“I kind of figured that out, but I thought they were just going out.”

“Yeah, well. They got married when I was living in America with my father. I didn’t know she got married until I walked knocked on the front door and Tatiana opened the door.”

What? Tatiana? What was she doing in Nate’s house during that time? She clearly didn’t know Nate when he was in America, so what was she doing?

“I know what you’re thinking, what was Tatiana doing here?” I turn my head at him, but I’m so confused.

Who is Tatiana?

“Kid’s, dinner!” Before Nate could finish what he was going to say, Sarah has already called for us for dinner.

“We’ll talk about this later.” He stands up and waits for me to follow his moves. He randomly grabs my hand and pulls me towards the dining room.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 19 15
I woke up to the sound of a mysterious groan. It was the groan of a man. I saw him playing with his manhood, causing me to close my eyes. I decided t...
159K 4.6K 55
Part of my brothers best friend. They went their separate ways but can they keep it that way?
1.5M 30K 38
He was my mate, my other half. I was happy at first but like all good things, it must come to an end. Seeing it with my own eyes wasn't the worst par...
202K 3.8K 39
what happens when you gain feelings for your best friend but he doesn't like you back? or does he? lowercase intended;