The Goddess

By Kindrajoy

(COMPLETE) Book #1 of my anti-cliché book collection Artemis isnt your good type of quiet. She stays quiet t... More

PROLOGUE
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
☆Authors note☆
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
☆Author's Note [2]☆
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
☆Authors Note [3]☆
4.6
4.7 (Epilogue)
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
!!!THE END & MORE!!!
Characters 1
Character 2
Guess FLIPPEN What?
Fun Facts About This Awesome Book
Should I Do It?

3.3

528 42 14
By Kindrajoy

Okay so this whole chapter is basically everybodies thoughts on Artimes's notes.

I want to just do a shoutout to
_IStoleTheWifi_ her book is so good and deserves more votes for sure.

Song: Photograph by Ed Sheeran.

This is a long chapter so I hope you enjoy.

This could get very deep so ya.

Btw the deal between Jayce and Artimes was broken when she got kidnapped.

Okay let's get into it.

__________________________________

Jayce' point of view

I woke up in a hospital room. I looked around and saw nobody. Nobody came to the hospital to see me. What happened to Artimes? I was shot. Her mom must have taken her away as soon as possible.

I heard voices and people suddenly ran into my hospital room.

"Jayce your okay." Alaska said and hugged me.

"You guys better explain why a women came to me with a gun and told me to say your dying." The nurse , Betty, sassed.

"Her mom is using her for fortune in an engagement and doesn't want her to be with me so she shot my side." I explained.

"She is engaged?!" Alaska asked.

"Yeah it says so in this note inactually thought she was joking." Nora said and handed me the note to read out loud.

"Hey guys

I guess your wondering where I am. Well I am with my mom to keep you guys safe. Jayce is in hospital, most probably dead because of me. My mom shot his side. I am not sure where I am going so you can't track me. I am getting married to a rich man's son. Haven't met him but I am being forced to marry him or you guys will get hurt. I am doing this because I care about you guys. This is why I never wanted friends in the first place. I thought I would get attached when I leave the town or that you would get hurt by being associated with me." I read.

"Alaska this is for you." I said and handed her the paper.

Alaska's point of view

Alaska if Jayce is okay tell him I love him. I also want you to try for Juliard, your voice is great. Thanks for being there for Jayce when I upset him.

I smiled at this. I already miss her. I didn't tell anyone but Juliard accepted me.

Kristen's point of view.

Alaska handed me the paper and I read it . It was for both Madison and I .

Madison and Kristen... don't let anyone say that you are mean and bossy cheerleaders, because I know your not. Your kind and funny. Please don't let guys be stereotypical and say that your weak, show em whose boss. Madison go and get Drake. Kristen find someone way better than that jerk Elijah.

I needed to get over Elijah and I have, I just haven't told the rest.

Madison's point of view

I read from the side of Kristen. Was my crush on Drake that obvious?

Maeson's point of view

The handed me the paper to read.

Maeson look out for Zalia for me, she means alot to me. Don't be a wimp anymore, be the big brother ,of six minutes, to Madison when guys try to walk all over her and use her for her body and looks.

I remember when we met and she punch my jaw from being a wimp when she saw that my sister was abused by her boyfriend back then.

Drake's point of view

Maeson passed me the paper to read.

Drake, stop being so scared and flippen ask Madison out for Pete's sake. We all know you like her. You were a player let her be your first proper girlfriend. Show here you care. Also try out for varsity football, I have seen you play, you have boss dope skills. She I was using your slang. Lol.

She is such a weirdo but she is right i need to ask Madison out , I may be a player but it is because for the three years that I have known her I was to chicken to talk to her.

Braydon's point of view

Drake passed me the note. He seemed almost in tears just like everybody who read it already.

Braydon,you were my guardian Angel and guess what now I am yours, I am protecting you from death that Kevin and my mom can bring you and the others.

That's my goddess.

Hunter's point of view

I was so shocked about the news of Artimes. Braydonpassed me the note and I read...

Hunter, I give you custody of McKenna and remember to tell her how much I love her every single night and day. You were my first love, but it didn't work out. Hope you find someone else that is way better for you.

Is she really letting me look after McKenna? Best and worst day of my life. I didn't tell anyone but I found someone better than Sophie. Not better than Artimes , but she is still almost as amazing.

Vincent's point of view

Hunter looked the happiest out of everybody. I wonder why?

Vincent, were do I start to say that I love you, but during these last few days I realise that was the love that I have for a brother. Sorry Vincey, but your my beast friend.

That stings.

Julias' point of view

I have to admit I was sad that Artimes left and I was always so mean with her. I was handed the paper and I was shocked. She wrote something to me?

Julias, I know you despised me, but I also know you loved me, it was there and you can't deny it. Hope you actually make a move on Nora, I will come and kill you if you hurt her. Love you.

I miss her, I love her even more since she gave me her blessing to ask Nora out. Technically.

Nora's point of view

I was almost in tears. Julias gave me the paper and hugged my side looking away from the paper.

Nora, I know we finally found each other but I am doing this to protect you. Stay confident and don't let life pull you down. I have a piece of advice, make sure your protection is strong. Lol.

She was such a slut. But I love her to bits.

Miranda's point of view

My baby is gone.

Miranda, thank you so much for looking after me and the others I appreciate it big time, you rock. Your were my protection and I loved you so much. Hope you and Lance are happy together. Kisses.

Danicellia's point of view

Codie and Danicellia, don't fight, I love you. I found your biological family. On my desk there is a paper with your oldest brothers number give it a call. Kisses.

I miss her.

Jayce's point of view

Everybody looked like they could cry up a tsunami.

Jayce all I have to say is that if I could I would love to have been your girlfriend because I am deeply in love with you. I know that the world is a sea and there are plenty fish, I hope you find someone better than me

But I only want you Artimes Zayn Vestor/Baggins.

"I love you all

XOXO

Artimes" I finished and I felt tears fall out my eyes.

Glendale's bad boy just cried for a girl. What has she done?

___________________________________

Boring chapter, I know, but it was a start to some troubles and secrets.

Like Kristen's guy.

Ooooooooooo

Love you all.

Kiss kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 37.7K 76
Venus Stavish' life has never been easy nor simple. Being an orphan and no one wanting to adopt you, isn't how a normal life looks like. She changed...
196K 6.6K 27
//if you like cliche story lines and bad writing of a 13 year old then please feel free to read, but don't say I didn't warn you 😂/// Skylar has to...
173K 2.8K 22
Previously known as "The Bad Boy Saved Me" CRINGY AS FUCKK JUST WARNING YOU I'M SO SORRY FOR HOW THIS IS WRITTEN, I'VE NEVER EDITED IT, IT'S DEFINIT...
112K 2.2K 58
"Why would you do that for me? We barely know each other?" I say barely above a whisper. "Because I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever s...