HUNTER ✔

Da tiaramaxx

How do you even get yourself sandwich between a wall and an arrogant growling boy? Kyra Torres' life changed... Altro

Chapter 1: Stranger in Black
Chapter 2: Going home late
Chapter 3: Meeting Him
Chapter 4: Weirdo
Chapter 5: I'm a slut
Chapter 6: Into the woods
Chapter 7: Weekend
Chapter 8: Band Aids
Chapter 9: Pack House
[MUSTREAD] Authors Note
Chapter 10: Attraction Between US
Chapter 11: Invitation from Dave
Chapter 12: Fiesta
Chapter 13: Jealousy
Chapter 14: Complete Madness
Chapter 15: Denying Hunter
Chapter 16: A project together
Chapter 17: Alone with him
Chapter 18: Looking for someone?
Chapter 19: Missing you
Chapter 20: Full moon
Chapter 21: Truth
Chapter 22: Insecurities
Chapter 23: Luna
Chapter 24: Pack house
Chapter 25: Secrets and Confusions
Chapter 26: The Unfamiliar Student
Chapter 27: Green-eyed monster
Chapter 28: Tingles and Sparks
Chapter 29: Contain yourself Alpha
Chapter 30: Moving in
Chapter 31: His Jealousy is Frustating
Chapter 32: Heat
Not an Update
Chapter 33: His Property
Chapter 34: Treachery will do you no good
Chapter 36: Claws and Blood
Chapter 37: Deep Slumber
Chapter 38: She's Back
Chapter 39: Who are you?
Chapter 40: I got a Tattoo
Chapter 41: Strong Affection
Chapter 42: Back to school
Chapter 43: Kisses on the Cheek
Chapter 44: Moon and Chains
Chapter 45: Bahay-bahayan
Chapter 46: Drowning
Chapter 47: Reminiscence
Chapter 48: Love in the moonlight
Epilogue
SEDUCTRESS
THE DEAL
BITTEN (Hunter / Spinoff)

Chapter 35: Ferocious Madness

10.7K 357 10
Da tiaramaxx

Ferocious Madness

Hunter's POV

I'm meeting with Matteo. Please don't be jealous. Ikaw lang ang mahal ko, remember that. I'll be ready for our date before you arrive home. Be safe.

From: Mine

Kakalabas ko palang mula sa office ni Alpha Nate nang matanggap ko ang text ni Kyra. Sinubukan kong pakalmahin ang sarili dahil may tiwala ako sa kanya. And I tried telling myself that it's not a big deal. They're just going to meet as a friend and I wont be jealous because of that. Ayoko nang maulit ang pagtatalo namin ni Kyra. That fight we had almost ruined me. She was angry at me and I was mad at myself for not being able to control my stupid jealousy. So I tried avoiding her to calm myself but ended up falling for her all over again.

The meeting was about rogues. Their was a rogue spotted near the border of Alpha Nate's territory. And we assumed that there are many of them and they were moving as a group. Ang balak namin ay ang hanapin kung saan sila nagtatago at kasama ang ibang warriors ng ibang pack ay sama-sama namin silang susugurin. Rogues are dangerous creatures. They attack packs and claim its territory.

Napangiti naman ako nang maalala ang date namin ni Kyra ngayong gabi. Marami akong surpresa sa kanya at hindi na ako makapaghintay na makita siya. So I said my goodbyes to the other Alpha's and started my car.
Dalawang oras din ang tinagal ng byahe hanggang sa makarating ako sa pack house. It was already eight by the time at siguro naman ready na si Kyra para sa date namin. I silently cursed myself because I forgot to buy flowers for her. It will be our first date and I don't have any flowers with me.

"You're so brilliant, Hunter." I scolded my self as I got out of the car and walk to the pack house.

Just as I was inside, I felt that something is wrong. Kyra's mother is crying in the living room while my mother pats her back soothingly. My father noticed me and gave me an apologetic look.

Lumabas naman si Anika mula sa kusina na may dalang isang baso ng tubig at ibinigay ito sa Mama ni Kyra.

"Tita, drink this." Anika offered the glass of water setting it down the table.

"What's happening?" I asked while loosening my tie.

"Alpha..." trailed off Aspen and I know what ever it is, it wont be a good news.

"Where is Kyra?" I look around and I couldn't see her anywhere.

"Where is my mate?!" I clenched my fist and I ran to our room as fast as I can hoping that she is there. My heart started beating faster and I panicked when I couldn't find her. She must be here. She should be here.

"Kyra? Babe, where are you?" I called out hoping for an answer but I get no response at all. I run my fingers through my hair in frustration and anxiety.

Pumasok naman ang papa ko sa kwarto at si Jake na nasa likuran niya.

"Where is she? Tell me what happened?" I gritted my teeth to calm myslef because my wolf wanted to take over from anger and I couldn't let my wolf win because I need to think straight. And with my wolf on the way, it means violence.

"Son, Kyra said she have something to do and made Jake and Aspen to go home first but until now she's still not here." My father explained.

"Her class ends at six. Are you telling me that my mate is missing and you have no idea what happened to her?!" I growled and glared at Jake.

"Calm down, son."

"Calm down? You're telling me to calm down when I have no idea where my mate is? Kung ligtas ba siya at kung sino ang kasama niya!!!" I punched the wall in front of me and the wall clock fell from the impact.

"I was only gone for a day. A f*cking day and I told you to look after her but what happened? She's gone? She could have been kidnapped or what!!" I reached for a chair and smashed it on the floor.

Godammit!! My heart is racing and I can feel my body shaking from anger.

"I'm sorry, Alpha." Was all Jake said just us Aspen appeared beside him.

I released a howl of pain and punched the bedside table repeatedly and managed to break it in the third punch. Then I remembered her message.

"Matteo. That bastard! She's meeting with him. I knew something is wrong with that a$$hole. I'm centain he have Kyra." I announced in realization.
From the start I knew something is different with him. I thought he was also a werewolf but I can't smell his scent so I dismissed the idea. That bastard. I'm going to find him and I'm going to kill him. I will be the one to end his life.

"Aspen, gather the best trackers and the warriors outside the house." I ordered with so much authority.

"Yes, Alpha." Aspen answered and ran outside.

"Are you sure that this Matteo have Kyra?" Asked my father.

"Yes. I received a text from her informing me that she's meeting with him." I growled at the tought of Kyra being kidnapped and I'm certain she was.

Bumalik si Aspen sa kwarto. "Alpha, the warriors are ready."

I nod and follwed him outside the pack house.

Bago pa man ako lumabas ng pack house ay hinarap ko ang mama ni Kyra na umiiiyak parin. It must be hard for her too knowing that Kyra is the only family she have.

"I will find her. I promise." I assured and went outside where twenty five warriors are situated in a line. They are the best warriors I have and three of them are the best trackers.

Aspen and Jake are on my side silently waiting for a command.

"Listen. Your Luna is missing. I believe she has been kidnapped. Find her, track her scent and we are not going back until we find where she is. Do you understand?" I ordered using my Alpha tone.

"Yes Alpha." Sabay sabay na sagot ng mga ito at isa isang nag shift sa kanilang wolf from. Aspen and Jake also shifted in their wolf form and run to the trees.

I also shifted in my black wolf with a determination to find my mate. I will save her. Hinding-hindi ko mapapatawad ang sarili kung may masamang nangyari sa kanya. She must be safe. She needed to be safe. I know she's alive because I can still feel the mating bond. It was faint but I can feel it which gives me greater hope to find her.

So I started running to the trees following her faint scent. My warriors trailed after me. My wolf is bigger than them since I'm the Alpha.

We were all running all night until morning. I know my warriors must me exhausted but my order to never go home until we find Kyra.

"Alpha, one of the trackers caught the scent of the Luna kilometers away from Alpha Nate's territory." It was Aspen informing me through the pack link.

"I want everyone to change route and go to Alpha Nate's territory and wait me outside their pack house." I ordered to all of them through the pack link.

Werewolves are able to talk to each other through their mind and it is called the pack link. Sa case ni Kyra, hindi ko siya kayang kausapin sa pamamagitan ng isip dahil hybrid siya. It means she's half human and werewolf.

Pagdating ko sa border ng pack ni Alpha Nate, ay hinarang ako ng tatlong werewolf na nagbabantay sa border. I growled at them and they instantly realize who I was. One of them changes into human form and change into a pair of clothes.

He offered me a pants and I also change into human form accepting the piece of clothing.

"I need to see Alpha Nate." I announced when I change into human form, shirtless.

"He's in his office, Alpha." The man answered.

"I'll take you to him." He offered.

"No. I'll take it from here." I declined and ran to the pack house and into Alpha Nate's office.

"To what do I owe this another visit, Alpha Hunter?" Alpha Nate looks up from his paperworks.

Unlike me, Alpha Nate is much older than me and he still dont have a son to give the Alpha title.

"My mate has been kidnapped." Sambit ko ng walang paliguy-ligoy.

"Sino ang kumuha sa kanya?" Nakakunot noong tanong niya.

"We tracked her scent several kilometers away from your border."

"Kung ganun, ang mga rogues nga ang kumuha sa kanya. My trackers learned where is their hideout. At baka nandoon din ang mate mo."

"Tell me where it is!" I exclaimed. Lumitaw nanaman ang galit ko dahil hindi ko alam kung maayos ba ang kalagayan ni Kyra o hindi.
"Calm down. Kailangan nating magplano upang mabawi natin ng ligtas ang mate mo. Where is your Beta and third in command? Kailangan natin sila dito upang makapagplano na tayo." Tanong ni Alpha Nate. Agad ko naman kinausap sina Jake at Aspen na pumasok sa opisina ni Alpha Nate gamit ang pack link.

The five of us gathered in the table to formulate a plan. Me, Alpha Nate together with his Beta, Ray, Jake and Aspen.

"Natagpuan ng mga trackers ko kung saan naglulungga ang mga rogues. And according to you, the scent of your mate was found in the same place." Umpisa ni Alpha Nate.

"So what's the plan? We need to attack them before they do something to my mate." I asked eagerly.

"There are at least seventy of them. A large number for rogues. Ten of them are partoling their borders so it wont be easy to break in." Ray informed laying down a map in the table.

"Their hideout is located south, seven kilometers away from our border." Tinuro ni Ray ang saktong lokasyon nila mula sa mapa.

"This rogues are lead by Dante together with his son, Matteo." Dagdag ni Ray.

"So Matteo is a werewolf. Paanong hindi natin alam iyon?" Tanong ni Jake.

"His probably covering his scent all this time." Aspen tapped his fingers in the wooden table.

"Kung ganoon, nagpanggap siyang transferee to get close to Kyra. It was all planned. But the question here is why? Anong kailangan nila sa mate ko?" I clenched my jaw.

"Kyra is a white wolf. It does make sense!" Proklama ni Aspen.

I banged my fist against the wooden table in realization. White wolves are very rare and they bear powerful pups. So, they wanted to claim Kyra. F*ck!! No way! I won't let that happen. Just try touching my mate and I will kill them all.

"We will attack them tonight. I won't wait another day and risk her safety!" I stood and commanded.

"Tonight it is. I have sixty warriors." Pagsang-ayon ni Alpha Nate.

"Good. I have seventy which makes it a hundred and thirty. Tonight we will attack them. Leave Matteo alive for me. I will be the one to kill him." I instruct and decided to go back to the pack house.

Inutusan ko ang mga warriors na magpahinga na muna at maghanda para mamayang gabi. I told Aspen to announce the plan to other warriors since he's the third in command and is assigned to train them.

Pumunta na muna ako sa kwarto at umupo sa kama. I wiped my face with my hands in exhaustion juat as my father entered the room.

"Sleep, son. You need to regain your strength for tonight." My father sat beside me and patted my back.

"I can't sleep knowing she's in danger."

"Be strong, son. I know you will bring her home." My father encouraged and I gave him a smile.

I forced myself to take a little rest but ended up missing Kyra. Her scent is all over the room. It keeps me awake. I miss her.

I promised myself that I will bring her home, safe.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.7M 29.6K 52
She love me but I took her for granted. She devoted her whole life to me and to our son, but what did I do? I pushed her away, I pushed them away and...
93.6K 3.9K 44
| COMPLETED | | ESCAPING SIN SEQUEL | Viviane was fed up with the fact that she's always been hated by the people around her. Unwanted. Freak. Wei...
2K 80 27
Jaistav Ross Aragona also called as Jai was a carefree guy who uses fun as an alternative to satisfy himself. His definition of fun involved parties...
That Night Da kt

Teen Fiction

75.3K 2.8K 40
That night, she went missing.