Top Dawgs (Big Eight)

By MagicGoldenFlower

Jack, Kristoff, Eugene, and Rapunzel have always been the top dogs at their school. But when a new group arri... More

Characters (skip if you want)
I'm in your grade
You're terrible
That's cute
One crazy girl
I would take you in a heartbeat
Chicken
Let's get started on this project
Don't brag
Honest answer or sweet lie
So you have a hand fetish
It's a surprise
Best! Dare! Ever!
Snowflake?
You are expelled
Cobalt and carbon
You look afraid to me
I'm out of shape
I'm like the grinch
It's a blessing and a curse
You and the nicknames
Man, gossip spreads fast
Young love
Kiss the chef
I hate them both with a passion
Wee lamb
F for Fantastic
Tanner's a killjoy
Go! Fight! Win!
Okay Jelsa
I know you couldn't
What happened
How dare you
An inch shorter
You don't think
Break up
Shut up, Jack
5 years later
TANGLED SERIES!!!

Consider it my birthday present

979 37 6
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Rapunzel's POV*
Today is Friday, Eugene's birthday! We just finished school and we're all planning on meeting at Eugene's house to grab a few things, then heading out to Jack's cabin. His cabin is about a half hour drive from Eugene's house, which is the closet to the cabin. I'm driving Elsa and Anna out to Eugene's house, since they don't know where he lives and their house is on the way there. I pulled into my driveway to pack my bags and say goodbye to my mom. I entered the house and gave Pascal a snack. I fed him some raspberries then quickly ran upstairs. I packed tons of clothes and my bathroom necessities. I was just about to leave the house when my mom stopped me. "Rapunzel."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You forgot to say goodbye." Mom smiled as she leaned on the kitchen doorway. I smiled and ran to give her a hug.

"Goodbye." I smiled.

"Goodbye." Mom replied.

"Well, I guess I better get going if we want to get there early." I said as I grabbed my bag off the floor.

"Okay. Well, be safe. Don't do anything stupid. Don't sped, wear your seat belts, eat healthy foods." Mom listed off.

"Okay, okay! I get it!" I laughed.

"And don't do anything with Eugene that you would regret." Mom warned. Does she know about us being a thing?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can tell that you two like each other and I'm guessing secrets will come out this weekend so don't do anything you will regret." Mom replied.

"I understand. Goodbye!" I called as I towards the door.

"I love you!" Mom yelled.

"I love you more!" I yelled louder.

"I love you most!" Mom yelled as loud as she could. I laughed my way out the door and to my car. I plugged my phone in and drove to Elsa's house. I knocked on the door so they could know I was there. Elsa's mom answered the door. "Hi. You must be Rapunzel."

"Yup." I smiled.

"You can come in. Make yourself at home. I'll go tell the girls you're here." Their mom smiled as she walked up the stairs. I walked around their house, admiring how big it was. I mean, they're both doctors so they have lots of money. I took a seat on the large, comfy couch. I heard a bell and looked towards the stairway. I saw their cat climb down the stairs.

"Come here kitty." I cooed. The cat looked at me and walked towards me. He jumped onto the couch and laid his head on my lap. I started petting his soft, white fur. I listened to him purr in delight. I giggled and looked around the room as I continued to pet his little head. Soon, Elsa and Anna came downstairs.

"I see you've meet Olaf." Anna smiled.

"Yes. What type of cat is he?" I asked.

"He's a Himalayan." Elsa answered.

"He's so fluffy!" I awed.

"Well, you girls better get on your way if you want to be there in time." Their mom smiled.

"Okay. Well, bye mom!" Elsa said.

"Bye mom! Love you!" Anna called as we walked out the door. I put their bags in the back and drove to Eugene's house. Eventually, we showed up and I noticed that Kristoff and Jack bet us there.

"Do Hiccup and Merida know where Eugene lives?" I asked.

"Yeah, they just might be a while." Elsa smiled. We entered the house and saw the boys sitting at the kitchen counter.

"Hey guys!" I greeted.

"Hey!" They replied.

"So. This is your house." Anna said.

"Yeah." Eugene replied.

"Do you want to show us around or..." Elsa asked.

"Sure." Eugene shrugged as he hopped off his chair. He showed them the kitchen, living room, bathroom, and his bedroom. We all stopped and hung out in his bedroom. Soon, the doorbell rang and Eugene went to answer it. I looked around his room and stopped at his bookshelf. I noticed a couple of oddly shaped books. I pulled them out and went back to my spot.

"What did you grab?" Kristoff asked.

"A couple of books." I replied.

"They look....different." Jack said.

"I know. That's why I'm going to read them." I smiled. Right as I was about to open the book, Eugene brought in Merida and Hiccup. I quickly hid the books so Eugene wouldn't see. I didn't know if he wanted us looking at his stuff.

"Hey guys!" They greeted.

"Hey!" We smiled.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to pack up a few things and then we can head out." Eugene said as he walked out the door.

"Okay." I answered. I quickly opened the book that appealed to me most. Tangled.

"Read it out loud." Anna smiled.

"Okay." I giggled. I clear my throat and began. "This is the story of how I died. But don't worry, this is actually a very fun story. The truth is it isn't even mine. This is the story of a girl named...." I read as I tried to find her name.

"What? What was her name?" Anna desperately asked.

"It doesn't say her name. It must have been cut out. But there's still more if you want me to continue." I said.

"Keep reading." Hiccup cheered.

"And it starts with the sun. Now once upon a time, a singe drop of sunlight fell from the heavens. And from this small drop of sun grew a magic golden flower. It had the ability to heal the sick and injured. Well, centuries passed and a hop, skip, and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved king and queen. And the queen, well she was about to have a baby. But she got sick. Really sick. And she was running out of time, and that's when people usually start to look for a miracle. Or in this case, a magic golden flower." I read.

"This is awesome!" Anna cheered. Everyone shushed her as I kept reading.

"But you see, instead of sharing the sun's gift, a woman, Mother Gothel, hoarded its healing powers and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years. And all she had to do was sing a special song." I read.

"What was the song?" Merida asked.

"Flower, gleam and glow. Let your power shine. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine, what once was mine." I read.

"Ooo!" Elsa awed.

"Keep reading!" Jack cheered. I looked back into the book and read again.

"Alright you get the gist. She sings to it, she turns young. Creepy, right? She hid the flower under a fake bush so no one could find it. When she heard the guards coming, she quickly ran away, not knowing that she knocked over the fake bush. The guards found the flower and dug it up so they could fed it to the queen. The magic of the golden flower healed the queen. A healthy baby girl, a princess was born, with beautiful golden hair. To celebrate her birth, the king and queen launched a flying lantern into the sky. And for that one moment, everything was perfect. And then that moment ended. The princess possessed the power of the magic flower in her golden hair, but once it's cut, it turns brown and loses its power. So Gothel broke into the castle, stole the child and just like that, gone!"

"No!" Everyone cried.

"The kingdom searched and searched, but they could not find the princess. For deep within the forest, in a hidden tower, Gothel raised the child as her own. Gothel had found her new magic flower, but this time, she was determined to keep it hidden. But the walls of that tower could not hid everything. Each year, on her birthday, the king and queen launched thousands of lanterns into the sky in hope that one day their lost princess would return. And every year, the princess watched them float high in sky in awe from her tower window." I finished as I shut the book.

"No, no, no! Keep reading!" Anna begged.

"Yeah, come on! I was just getting into it." Kristoff whined.

"I'm sorry, but that's were the story ends. There's no more." I frowned.

"Read the next one!" Elsa cheered. Everyone else mumbled in agreement, telling me to read a new one.

"Okay, how about Frozen?" I asked.

"That sounds like fun." Jack smiled.

"What's frozen?" Eugene asked. Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks and looked at me with wide eyes. He looked between the books in my hands and everyone around the room.

"What's wrong?" Merida asked.

"Nothing." Eugene squeaked.

"Liar." Hiccup replied.

"Where did you find those?" Eugene asked me.

"On the bookshelf." I answered.

"Why are you reading them?" Eugene asked.

"Because they're good." Anna replied.

"Which ones did you read?" Eugene questioned.

"Tangled. We were just about to start Frozen." Elsa answered.

"Oh. What did you think of it?" Eugene nervously asked.

"It was soo awesome! But what was the name of the princess? What happens in the rest of the story? Who published this book without finishing it?!" Anna exclaimed.

"So you liked it?" Eugene asked.

"Yes. Now what's with all the questions?" Jack asked.

"Nothing." Eugene lied.

"Please just tell us." I begged.

"No." Eugene refused.

"Come on, please!" Kristoff pleaded.

"Nuh, uh." Eugene said as he shook his head no. Soon all of us were begging him to tell us why he was so worried about the books. "Fine. I'll tell you. But you guys have to promise not to tell anyone about this." Eugene sternly said.

"We promise." We said. Eugene sighed.

"Alright, here it goes. I wrote those books." Eugene mumbled.

"No you didn't." Merida laughed.

"Ya I did. I haven't finished them yet." Eugene replied.

"Wait. Are you serious?" Jack asked.

"Yes." Eugene replied.

"So that's what you want to be. Greg said your favorite subject is English and you want to be writer!" I cheered.

"Yeah." Eugene blushed.

"That's so cool!" Anna smiled.

"Really?" Eugene asked.

"Really! I wish I could write, but I can't." Anna giggled.

"So what's the princess's name?" Hiccup asked.

"Well, I still have to ask you guys something." Eugene said.

"What?" We asked.

"I was going to ask you guys if I could write books about you." Eugene mumbled.

"Yes! Write a book about me!" I cheered. Soon everyone joined in, saying that they wanted a book about them.

"Great! I already started all of the books!" Eugene cheered as he grabbed the books from me.

"Really?" Elsa asked.

"Yes! Okay. Hiccup, this is your book." Eugene said as he passed him a book.

"How to train your dragon?" Hiccup asked.

"Merida, here's your's." Eugene replied, ignoring Hiccup and tossing Merida a book.

"Brave. I like it." Merida smiled.

"Jack." Eugene continued.

"Rise of the Guardians? Sounds awesome." Jack grinned.

"Kristoff, Anna, and Elsa. Here's your's." Eugene smiled.

"Frozen. Sounds cool." Anna said, trying to make a pun. Everyone rolled their eyes and laughed.

"And Rapunzel, here's yours." Eugene smiled.

"Tangled? I'm in Tangled! That's awesome! Who am I?" I asked.

"Well, you're the lost princess." Eugene smiled.

"Who has the ice powers?" Anna asked.

"Elsa." Eugene answered.

"In Tangled, who's the person talking?" Hiccup asked.

"Flynn Rider." Eugene smiled.

"What book are you in?" Kristoff asked.

"It's a secret." Eugene smirked as he grabbed the books from us.

"Well, let's head to the cabin." Jack said. Elsa, Kristoff, and me rode with Eugene while Hiccup, Anna, and Merida rode with Jack.

*Jack's POV*
"Come on Kristoff! Ride with me!" I begged.

"No, I'm riding with Eugene. Besides, now you can learn more about the others." Kristoff said as he walked towards Eugene's pickup.

"Rapunzel!" I yelled.

"Hmm. What?" Rapunzel asked.

"Want to ride with me?" I asked.

"Sorry Jack. I promised Eugene I would ride with him. Maybe on the way back." Rapunzel smiled.

"Okay." I sighed. I dragged my way to my car. I didn't know much about these people.

"Alright Jack. Let's get this car moving!" Anna cheered as she buckled her seat belt.

"Okay, let's go." I said as I turned on my car. I pulled out of the driveway and onto the highway with Eugene not far behind. It was silent for a couple of minutes since no one knew what to say.

"So Jack, what's your cabin like?" Merida asked.

"It's got five rooms, a living room, kitchen, three bathrooms, typical house stuff." I replied.

"Five rooms?" Hiccup asked.

"Yeah, we spend a lot of time down at the cabin in summer." I answered.

"Do you have any siblings?" Anna asked.

"One. I have a little sister." I replied.

"What's her name? What grade is she in?" Anna questioned.

"Her name is Emma and she is a freshman." I smiled. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Anna frown. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, it's nothing." Anna weakly smiled.

"Oh come on Anna. I know that face. Tell us what's wrong." Merida said.

"I wish I had a friend who was a sophomore." Anna mumbled.

"Why?" Hiccup asked.

"Because then I wouldn't eat alone at lunch and then I could have someone in my classes to talk to." Anna frowned.

"Do you have any classes with freshman?" I asked.

"Just one. Wood Shop. And I suck at it." Anna grumbled.

"Maybe Emma's in there." Merida offered.

"Yeah, she does have a wood shop class." I added.

"Really? Does she hate it too?" Anna asked.

"Yeah, she hates it with all her heart." I chuckled.

"Hummmm. I guess I'll have to look around that class to see if she's in there." Anna smiled. Eventually, we got to the cabin and I learned a lot about them. Did you know that Merida has three little brothers? And they're triplets?! And Hiccup, he's an only child and he has a black lab that's missing some teeth so he named him Toothless.

I pulled into the driveway and parked my car. Eugene followed and parked right beside me. We all got out and ran to the cabin. We planned where everyone was sleeping. Anna and Merida were sleeping in Emma's room. Rapunzel and Elsa were sleeping in a guest room. I was sleeping in my room. Hiccup was sleeping in a guest room. And Eugene and Krisotff had to share a room. "Why do I have to share a room? It's my birthday." Eugene  whined.

"Because it's my cabin." I chuckled.

"I guess Krisotff could sleep on the couch." Rapunzel offered.

"Fine. But only because I know Eugene won't and he'll have a fit if he doesn't get his own room." Kristoff grumbled.

"Thanks Kristoff!" Eugene smiled as he ran towards his room.

"Consider it my birthday present." Kristoff smirked.

"Wait. You didn't get me a gift?" Eugene asked from his doorway.

"Just go unpack!" We all laughed. We all ran to our rooms and unpack our bags. This weekend is going to be awesome.

................................................................................................................................................
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed. The next chapters are going to be fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.8K 50
I don't own any of the characters. All of them are from Disney or DreamWorks. Elsa was new in Fatalery High School with her sister, Anna. They met tw...
25.4K 764 57
This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any of the Disney and Dreamworks characters...
340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...
933 67 20
In a modern, highschool AU, seniors Jack Frost, Elsa Arendelle, Hiccup Haddock, Merida DunBroch, Rapunzel Corona and Eugene Fitzherbert are about to...