Top Dawgs (Big Eight)

De MagicGoldenFlower

Jack, Kristoff, Eugene, and Rapunzel have always been the top dogs at their school. But when a new group arri... Mai multe

Characters (skip if you want)
I'm in your grade
You're terrible
That's cute
One crazy girl
I would take you in a heartbeat
Chicken
Let's get started on this project
Don't brag
Honest answer or sweet lie
So you have a hand fetish
It's a surprise
Best! Dare! Ever!
Snowflake?
You are expelled
Cobalt and carbon
You look afraid to me
I'm out of shape
I'm like the grinch
It's a blessing and a curse
You and the nicknames
Man, gossip spreads fast
Consider it my birthday present
Kiss the chef
I hate them both with a passion
Wee lamb
F for Fantastic
Tanner's a killjoy
Go! Fight! Win!
Okay Jelsa
I know you couldn't
What happened
How dare you
An inch shorter
You don't think
Break up
Shut up, Jack
5 years later
TANGLED SERIES!!!

Young love

1K 39 20
De MagicGoldenFlower

*Rapunzel's POV*
I was walking down the school halls Monday morning, hearing whispers and giggling. I have no idea how many people know about mine and Eugene's kiss, but I've seen tweets about it. They would say things like, "Saw Eugene kissing someone close," or "Eugene kissing someone other than Tonya?!" In all honesty, it was annoying. I unlocked my locker, pretending that I couldn't hear them. I looked to my left and saw Kristoff opening his locker. "Hey Kristoff!" I greeted.

"Hey Rap." Kristoff replied.

"Umm Kristoff, in case no ones told you, you did a good job on Friday." I smiled.

"Thanks." Kristoff chuckled.

"No I mean it. I saw you make that tackle right before the ten yard line, making the fourth down." I smiled as I nudged his side.

"You saw that! Man, I thought you only watched Eugene play." Kristoff laughed.

"No! I watch all of you play." I laughed. Suddenly, I felt a figure towering over me. I turned around and smiled. "Hey Eugene."

"Hey Blondie." Eugene grinned.

"Soo, how much of the gossip have you heard?" I asked.

"Meh, just a little." Eugene replied.

"Like what?" I asked.

"That Tonya was kissing Eugene." Kristoff answered.

"That everyone knew we had a thing." Eugene added.

"Who knew you had a thing with who?" Jack asked as everyone followed behind him.

"That everyone knew I had a thing with Punz." Eugene answered.

"Did you guys hear how mad Tonya was?" Merida asked.

"How mad?" I nervously questioned. I've never liked being hated by someone. I've always liked being liked.

"Super mad. I've heard that she's planning revenge." Anna answered.

"How does she know I kissed him?" I asked.

"Dude, she was right there. She was running towards Eugene the same time you were and you bet her to it. She watched in horror as you kissed him." Hiccup said.

"Really?" I asked.

"You should be happy. You showed her who's boss! You got the man she wanted!" Jack yelled.

"You know I hate being hated." I replied.

"It's one person. Besides, don't pretend you like her." Eugene reasoned. He was right. I didn't exactly like her back.

"I guess." I grumbled.

"Let's just talk about this weekend. What are we doing?" Merida asked.

"Yeah. All of the winter sports start next week." Elsa agreed.

"Who's all in a winter sport?" I asked.

"We're in gymnastics." Elsa and Merida said.

"I'm in basketball." Jack replied.

"Wrestling." Eugene added.

"Weight lifting." Kristoff said.

"Winter cheerleading." Anna replied.

"Nothing." Hiccup said.

"Zero." I finished.

"You should do cheerleading with me." Anna smiled.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Just try it. I know you'll have fun." Elsa encouraged.

"Okay, I'll try it. But if I don't like it, I'm quitting." I replied.

"Okay. But seriously, what are we doing?" Merida desperately asked.

"I don't know. It's all up to Eugene." I smiled as I lightly elbowed him.

"That's right. Your birthday's on Friday!" Jack cheered.

"Yeah, but it's nothing important. I'm only turning seventeen." Eugene chuckled.

"I guess. Fourteen is when you get your license and sixteen is when you get to drive past ten." Hiccup said.

"Yeah, nothing good happens when you turn seventeen. And I would know." Jack agreed.

"So what do you want to do? I need to do something this weekend before I have to go to tough practices!" Merida cried.

"Let's get away." Eugene said.

"What?" We all asked.

"Let's get away. Jack has a cabin. Let's all spend the weekend at his cabin." Eugene continued. The Frosts did own a cabin. They were wealthy, so the cabin had plenty of room. Our families usually spend the weekends down there in the summer, but never in November.

"Wouldn't it be a little cold?" I asked.

"No, it's a four season cabin." Jack answered.

"Then why haven't we ever been down there in winter?" Kristoff exclaimed.

"Because there was never a reason to. All of us have sports and there's nothing to do down there." Jack reasoned.

"Well now we have a reason. Let's do it!" I cheered.

"I'm down." Anna smiled.

"Count me in!" Merida grinned.

"Jack? Can we?" Elsa asked.

"I don't know." Jack replied.

"Please!" Elsa begged. Jack looked at her, waiting to see what else she would do. She looked at him with huge puppy dog eyes. Jack rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Okay. But only if you promise not to do those puppy dog eyes again." Jack chuckled.

"Yes!" Anna screeched. All of us covered our ears, trying to block out her high pitch scream. She collected herself, looking at us to tell us she was calm. "Sorry. Got a little excited there." Anna awkwardly giggled.

"I didn't know anyone could scream that high." Eugene whined as he rubbed his ear.

"So this weekend we're going to your cabin?" Hiccup asked.

"I'll have to ask my parents first, but that's the plan." Jack replied.

"Awesome. Well, Rapunzel and I should be heading to math class now. See you guys at lunch!" Eugene called as he led me away from the group.

"Bye!" I waved as I walked with him. I looked down at his hand and carefully slipped my tiny fingers into his muscular ones. He looked at me and smiled, giving my hand a tight squeeze. We heard plenty of whispers as we walked into the classroom. Soon, the bell rang and class started. I would glance over at Eugene and every once in a while I would catch him looking back at me. 

*Elsa's POV*
Suddenly, the bell rang and we ran out of history class. I quickly grabbed my science books and ran to Rapunzel's locker. She shut her locker and jumped back surprised. "Oh, hey Elsa." Rapunzel smiled.

"Hey Punzie. Sorry to scare you." I replied.

"It's okay. Walk to science with me?" Rapunzel asked.

"Sure." I smiled. I looked back and saw Merida chatting with Hiccup as they walked to their next class. I smiled, remembering how close they have gotten over the years. You know, they haven't always been this friendly to each other. Back when we were little, Merida and Hiccup used to despise each other's guts. They would call each other mean names, play awful tricks, and make fun of each other everyday. I thought they would never be friends, until we asked Hiccup who his crush was our freshman year. He told us he liked Merida. At first, none of us believed it. Until Merida said she liked him back. I guess love works in weird ways. That's the story of how they became a couple, but mostly how they became the best of friends. Soon, we walked into science and I took my seat. Eventually, Eugene came in with a huge smile on his face. "What's wrong with you?" I teased.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked.

"You've got his huge grin on your face and you're in school." I smirked.

"Har har, you're hilarious." Eugene said sarcastically.

"Does it have something to do with Rap?" I asked.

"Huh? No." Eugene replied, not turning to face me. I glanced at where he was looking and saw Rapunzel talking with Adam about something.

"Really? And that's why you keep staring her down." I replied.

"What? No, I'm not staring at her. I'm just.....looking at the door." Eugene lied.

"Okay. And why are you staring at the door?" I questioned.

"Because........I want Mr. Johnson to come so we can learn about.......carbon." Eugene lied.

"I bet." I smirked.

"Yah. That's what I'm doing." Eugene said, not taking his eyes off of Rapunzel.

"Ahh, young love." I sighed as I leaned back into my chair. Eugene moved his eyes to look at me and rolled them.

"Please, this is not young love." Eugene replied.

"Yah huh."

"Naw uh ."

"Yah huh."

"No, it isn't. Look, if it was young love I would be drooling all over her." Eugene groaned.

"Right, and that's not what you're doing right now." I smirked as I wiped away his pretend drool. He shot me a glare and opened up his book as Mr. Johnson walked in.

"Alright, listen up! First, I want to congratulate the boys for giving us the state title. Second, I want you to get with your groups you were with on Thursday. I finished grading the papers and I want you to correct them and hand them back in. If you get the answer correct the second time, I will raise your grade on the paper. It won't be much, but it will still help. Move out!" Mr. Johnson yelled. We quickly scrambled into our groups and chattered over what we did wrong. Rapunzel grabbed our paper and jogged to our table.

"Guys, I can't believe this." Rapunzel sighed.

"What?" Eugene asked.

"Man, this is really bad." Rapunzel continued. 

"Just spit it out!" Adam exclaimed.

"We got, we got." Rapunzel stuttered.

"What!?" I asked.

"A hundred percent! Boo ya!" Rapunzel cheered as she showed us the paper.

"Rapunzel, you gave me a heart attack." Eugene sighed.

"Seriously?" Rapunzel asked. We all shook our heads yes. "Man, you guys are gullible." Rapunzel laughed. Eventually, there was an awkward silence.

"Soooo, how are things going with you and Rap?" Adam asked.

"Great." Eugene smiled.

"Fantastic." Rapunzel grinned. Adam and I rolled our eyes.

"Young love." We groaned at the same time. We all jumped, surprised that we were thinking the same thing.

"How are things with you and Belle?" Eugene asked.

"Alright. She said yes to a date this Friday." Adam blushed.

"Aww, that's cute." Rapunzel awed.

"So Elsa, who do you have eyes on?" Adam asked, trying to get the attention off of him.

"No one." I blushed, feeling the heat rise into my cheeks. Wow Elsa, you're so convincing.

"I don't believe that for one second." Eugene smirked.

"Ooo! I know who she should go out with!" Rapunzel cheered.

"Who?" Eugene and Adam asked.

"Jack! I think they would be perfect for each other. I mean, plus I see the way he looks at her." Rapunzel mumbled.

"The way he looks at me?" I asked.

"Yeah! He looks at you like you're the only girl in the room. I can totally tell he's into you and you boys can't deny it." Rapunzel said as she pointed at Eugene and Adam.

"What? He doesn't like Elsa." Adam replied.

"Liar." Rapunzel smirked.

"He's serious. Jack doesn't like her." Eugene said.

"Look me in the eyes and say it." Rapunzel dared. Eugene and Rapunzel opened their eyes as wide as they could go and stared.

"Jack doesn't like her." Eugene quickly said, not moving his eyes from Rapunzel's.

"Liar. Your pupils got bigger." Rapunzel smirked.

"Fine. You got us." Eugene mumbled.

"Hmm? What was that? I'm sorry, I didn't understand you?" Rapunzel teased as she held her hand to her ear.

"Jack likes Elsa." Eugene said.

"Eekk! This is exciting!" Rapunzel cheered.

"Why?" Eugene asked.

"Ohh. Phhh, no reason." Rapunzel lied.

"Tell us." Adam said.

"Well, it's just exciting to know when someone has crush on somebody." Rapunzel smiled as she winked at me. Eugene looked between the two of us, back and forth. Then, he got a look of realization on his face.

"Oh my god! Elsa-" Eugene started as Rapunzel reached over the table and smashed her hand over his mouth.

"Yes. Elsa is at this table and she heard that Jack likes her." Rapunzel quickly said. He glared at her and she glared back. Eugene rolled his eyes and Rapunzel screamed as she pulled her hand back.

"Are you kidding me? You licked my hand?" Rapunzel exclaimed as she looked at her hand in horror.

"You wouldn't move it." Eugene smirked. Rapunzel reached back over the table and wiped her wet hand on his cheek. "Thanks." Eugene sarcastically said as he scrunched his face.

"You're welcome." Rapunzel smirked.

"Okay, what just happened?" Adam asked as he looked all around the table.

"Nothing important." I smiled. Adam shrugged his shoulders and Eugene and him talked about what sports they were excited for while Rapunzel and I planned what we should bring to Jack's cabin. Eventually, it was time for our next class.

................................................................................................................................................
Thanks for reading! I finally got my wifi back! I hope you had a good fourth! 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.5K 261 21
Elsa Aren believed that true love only exists in fairytales and not in the real life world but she then meets Jack Overland Frost,Jack is handsome,fu...
15K 441 12
Just a bunch of Jelsa One-Shots, hope you enjoy it. THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN BACK WHEN I WAS A LOT YOUNGER, SO BE PREPARED FOR SOME CHEESY WRITING AND...
25.5K 764 57
This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any of the Disney and Dreamworks characters...
24.9K 841 18
Jack Frost and Elsa Winters have been best friends since 1st grade. What will happen when new feelings start to blossom? Will Elsa and Jack stay best...