A Cat's Love Life

By BreadJeong

Park Jimin X Kim Jiyeon {completed} "Why did I fell in love with a cat? " "A clumsy girl like her.... I don't... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
AUTHOR NOTICE
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Promoting ~

CHAPTER 15

795 67 14
By BreadJeong

Chapter 15~

I know you guys have been wanting me to update this chapie fast, but I'm too busy, I hate to make you guys wait.

Enjoy~ Happy reading.

Author POV

Jimin hugs Jiyeon tightly as his tears drop one by one holding back the awful pain.

Soha dropped her knife with trembling hands, she ran away with guilt all over her face. She was never scared when she wanted to kill Jiyeon, but when she had accidentally stab Jimin she is trembling with fear.

"Jiyeon. . . p-please wake u-up. . . I beg you. . .don't leave me. . ." Jimin muttered beside Jiyeon's ear.

He move his face on top of Jiyeon's face and closing his lips on Jiyeon's for a couple of seconds before removing them away and became unconscious on Jiyeon's shoulder.

Like the snow white after the kiss from the prince....

Suddenly Jiyeon's hand moved and she opened her eyes slowly, she looked around the white room before turning her gaze to on top of her body, her eyes widen surprised Jimin with blood all over his body and unconscious.

"Jimin?..... JIMIN!! WAKE UP!!" Jiyeon shouted while shaking his body.

Jimin showed no signs of waking up.

"DOCTOR! NURSE! HELP!!" Jiyeon shouted panicking.

One of the nurses heard the shout and ran toward the ward.

"Miss-. . ." the nurse gasp and nodded to Jiyeon after understanding the situation.

"Jimin . . . please hold on." Jiyeon whispers to Jimin.

================

"Thank goodness you're awake." The doctor said to Jiyeon.

"He should have died if we were late, he lost so much blood, its a miracle that you're awake in the right time." The doctor added.

"Doctor. . . what happened to him?" Jiyeon ask.

". . .we don't know either. The police found a knife on the floor with Jimin's blood on it. . ." the doctor explained.

"But who did it?" Jiyeon ask.

"The police are still investigating it....don't worry they'll find the culprit."

Jiyeon dropped her chin and her eyes became hot, just wanting to let out the tears.

"Excuse me. . .may I ask? What is your relationship with Jimin?" The doctor ask hesitating.

". . ."

"I'm sorry miss Jiyeon, for interrupting your personal matter." The doctor apologize.

"Its okay. . ." Jiyeon said forcing a smile.

"Well. . .take a rest miss Jiyeon, when you're well. . . you can visit Jimin in his ward." The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor, about my condition is it true? Because of that?"

"I'm afraid yes. . . but you seems to cured already so don't worry about it."

"Okay. Thank you again doctor." Jiyeon thanked the doctor and rest her body on the bed.

Jiyeon POV

Now I'm really worried about Jimin, why was he on top of me when that happened? Who would wanna stab him?

=================

*time skip

The doctor said that I can go home already but I don't want to go home yet. I went to Jimin's ward and wait for him.

I don't know why I'm still doing this when he already have someone else,but I still need to know what happened.

Jimin face is still innocent like it used to when he is asleep , I miss that face. I keep staring at his face, I hope this stays forever.

================

Its been like forever he hasn't opened yet his eyes.

Yes. . . I am worried.

Its been like the whole day, does his parents not worry about him.

What happened to you Jimin, please wake up.

Kring! Kring!

Someone's phone is ringing and its definitely not mine, I look by my side there is Jimin's phone on the table ringing, I take the phone, what should I do. . . its his mum.

I should at least answer this.

######

Yoboseyo? Jimin-ah where are you?! I'm worried.

Aunty! Its Jiyeonie.

Oh, hi dear. Are you with Jimin? I'm worried about him, where are you guys?

We uh. . . . a-at the hospital. . .

Why? What's wrong?

Don't worry aunty, Jimin is fine. . .he visited me, and he went to the toilet now.

Oh. . .get well soon, do you know when is Jimin coming home?

He is going to accompany me.

Oh okay. He didn't tell me about it, well its okay. . . get well soon Jiyeon! Bye.

######

She ended the call, I'm sorry I had to lie to her. I know she is not in a good shape, knowing that her son got stabbed is to much for her heart to handle.

----------------------------

"Jimin. . . please wake up, you make me worried. . .wake up pabo." I'm muttering to myself.

I held tight his hands and pull them to my cheeks feeling the warmth. His big hand is warm.

Tell me world, what did you do? What happened to him? Did he really deserve this?

-

I'm sorry world. . .reality, you are making me sick and my hatred for you is growing bigger.

-

-------------------------------

Suddenly Jimin opens his eyes slowly, I quickly turn away my gaze and pull my hands away. I don't know how, I can feel he is looking at me, the atmosphere among us is very awkward.

"Jiyeon. . ." he calls my name.

I hesitantly look at Jimin.

"I miss you . . ." he said.

What does he mean by that? Why miss me?

I make a confused face to him.

"Why are you playing with my heart?" I blurted out.

He looks at my eyes making me slightly blushing. He quickly pulled my hands and pulling my body making me sit on the bed. . . . and closing our lips together.

I didn't push him away but let him do it after a few seconds he pulled away his face and my face its freaking red!

"I really miss you princess." He said and smiled at me.

"Liar. . . .you have so-"

"Have who? My girlfriend who stabbed me? Why would any girlfriend do that to their boyfriend." He cut me.

"She stabbed you?. . ." I am confused.

He nodded and looking down chuckling.

"Haha. . .funny right? . . . . .remember when I turned into a cat? She was the one who had made me like that. . . and now?. . ."Jimin explained.

My Jiminie. . . ehem. . .I mean Jimin.
That girl is actually my enemy and Jimin's enemy.

"She must be the one who made me fall into a sudden coma. . ." I explained to Jimin.

"Well. . .I'm not surprised, she tried to kill you."

I looked at Jimin surprised, he-he protected me? He almost gave away his life, was I wrong all these time?

"You almost killed yourself pabo!"

"I'm just paying back my debt to you for saving my life. . ."

"B-but. . ." I dropped my chin.

He pulled up my chin making me face him, he looked into my eyes again.

"I'm sorry I forgot you. . .I forgot what we had between us although its just for a short time. . ."

I cry upon hearing those words. I was wrong about him.

"You was actually inside my heart all the time, I fell with that love spell that witch made. . . Soha. ."

"Soha?. . ."

He nodded. I hugged him and apologize to him

"Sorry Jimin. . . "

" Why? You didn't do anything." He said.

Soha POV

I ran as fast as I could, running away to cover my face but I can't run from my guilt.

I bumped into everyone I pass in the hospital and made my way to a dark alley.

Jimin's blood is all painted on my hands, my tears painted my horrible face.

Stupid! You scum! What did you do? Where are you going to put your face after this?! I-I have to meet Gukjoo ahjuma,s-she must know what to do.

-------------------------------

"Gukjoo ahjuma! H-help me! I-I accidentally stab Jimin!! Wh-what in the world should I do?!!!" I shouted begging on my knees while shaking her body.

She pushed me and glare at me.

"I told you to stab Kim Jiyeon, not HIM." she half shouted at me.

"B-ut Y-you you're the one who told me to stab her!!! You should just kill her with your black magic!! You should responsible fo-" I begged desperately but she cut.

"YOU SCREW IT! WHY SHOULD I BE RESPONSIBLE?!! I TOLD YOU TO ONLY STAB HER, IS IT THAT HARD?!!" She shouted at me.

"Gukjoo ahjumma! Jebal! I-I'll give you anything if you help me!" I begged more.

"I don't want to involve in your SCREWED LIFE anymore. You're just too greedy." She stated.

"B-but!!....."

She pushed me out if her house and lock the door.

I can't believe it, the world is turning me down! Its pushing me away, why are you so cruel? I can't have someone I love, I made the worse thing that anyone could do.

I realise I now hate you reality, I want to live like princess lives , happily forever after .

And I have to do something to get that. . .

End chapter! Sorry this one is a little short than the others, I want to update it so bad. Sorry if its boring.

Thank you for ready~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904 120 13
Two complete strangers : Kim Go-eun and Park Jimin met on a cold winter night. They both fall in love with each other.
12K 671 8
Another jinkook story. Where they love each other, then they mess up badly and separate just to meet years later and fall in love all over again. Som...
114K 8.3K 50
Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung. Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin. You would think that once you find the love of your life that it would all work out and b...
141K 3.5K 8
When you (reader) got in a fight with Park Jimin and was in an accident which, slowly rebuild the love that you once had. Completed [✔️]