Nekozawa's Cousin, Erika (OHS...

By skittlesarethebest

Erika goes for a visit one day to have a look around Ouran Academy to see what it is like for her when she st... More

1: Ouran Academy!
2: Cabbage
3: The Coffee...
4: Hostess?
5: Nekozawa VS Tamaki!?
6: Christmas Is On The Way
7: New Years!
8: Misunderstanding
9: What Shall I Do?
10: Here To Stay
11: Under The Fringe
12: Rolling Down Hills Together
13: I Think I Like Him?
14: Goodbye
15: Wedding Day
16: Home Sweet Home
Epilogue
AUTHOR NOTE
FINAL NOTE

Nekozawa's Cousin, Erika (OHSHC) {OC x Tamaki Suoh}

39.6K 1K 610
By skittlesarethebest

Erika goes for a visit one day to have a look around Ouran Academy to see what it is like for her when she starts in September and since her cousin known as Nekozawa goes there she thought it would be nice to know one person. When looking around she meets Tamaki Suoh after bumping into each other in the hall.

When starting Ouran Academy she meets the host club when accidentally breaking a picture of Tamaki Suoh, she now has to pay a lot of money which Erika can't get until a couple of months time. So she has to work in the host club and Tamaki forces her to cut her long blonde fringe which covers her eyes but Erika screams that she doesn't want to. What is hiding behind her fringe?

Prologue

~Erika's P.O.V~

Walking down the corridors of the school I have never been to before I tug my light blue hoodie hood over my head covering the top of my blonde hair. Looking through my blonde fringe I find it kind of hard, but I never want to get it cut...I hate my eyes.

I seemed to of lost my father and the student who was giving us a tour quite sometime ago, I can't remember how long ago that was though, uh, 10 minutes? I will meet them at the entrance in a few minutes, what is the harm of me having a look on my own?

Walking a but more since I can hardly see in front of me I collide with someone and I land on my bottom on the floor. My hood removes itself from my head. Looking forward I can just see a boy with blonde hair rubbing his head, he looks at me "Oh hello, are you here for a tour?" He asks and I give a quick nod before going to my knees and collect his books up and pens and pass them to him.

"Ah, thank you very much" He says and takes them from my hands, he stands up and holds out his free hand to me and I tilt my head as a gesture on what he is explaining. "I'm going to help you up, so take my hand" He says to me. Taking his hand he helps me up to my feet, brushing off invisible dust on my black skirt I look up to him "Thank you" I say. He gives me a smile "No worries, are you planning to enter Ouran?"

I nod my head once "Yes". "Make sure you visit Ouran's famous host club! You will have the greatest time of your life and I will welcome you any day!" He cheers happily. I smile slightly and nod my head one.

Before taking my leave to go and find my father this person gives me something. It is a pen with loads of tiny brown bears on which are hugging themselves. How kawaii! I go to thank him when I find him running down the corridor to someone with brown hair who is scolding the boy I just met. Oh?

Turning around I start to make my way back the way I came to see if I can find the entrance. My arms hang at my sides as I walk through now a very light crowd full of rich people. I feel trapped like this, like an outcast. I cover my ears as I walk through the crowd.

A hand is placed on my shoulder and I stop to see who it is, the boy, the boy I met not long ago. He looks at me with a smile "It looks like you need help from a prince, princess". I hold my breath as he takes my hand and hurries me away from the crowd.

I have never been good with crowds, never since I was a young child. One day for one of my relatives birthdays, when we were crowding around one of my Auntie's to see the new baby I got tightly squeezed in and I thought I couldn't breathe for a while but I got pulled away from everything and I saw darkness for a moment. But then, I must of saw what seemed like a angel from heaven, his blonde hair was beautiful straightened and his blue eyes looked so kind. His name, Umehito Nekozawa, know as 'Nekozawa', my beloved cousin. But this person with the same heavenly blonde hair and shining violet eyes. Is this another angel from the heavens?

"There you go know, you don't need to be scared anymore" He tells me. Surprisingly I find myself right by the entrance of Ouran Academy and I can just about hear my father outside talking. I look up to my hero and feel a what is seemed to be called a blush form on my cheeks as I whisper "Thank you" letting my nervous side of me reach me.

"It's nothing, I'll catch you around soon? Make sure you are sure to come and drop by the host club at sometime!" He smiles before placing a hand on my head which is covered by my hoodie. He gives me a happy grin before walking off to another part of the school.

Smiling slightly I turn around to find my father standing there with his mobile phone dancing around like an idiot. "Father!" I call for him as I rush towards him. "Erika! Dahhhling!~" He smiles and holds his arms out for a hug which I happily fall into and say to him "I want to join Ouran Academy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.8K 19
Black Butler Fanfic Lady Rosemarie is the cousin of Ciel Phantomhive. She visits him after not seeing him for four years, only to notice he is as clo...
7.4K 142 7
Y/N Wayne the youngest daughter of the famous Bruce Wayne. She's the prized possession of Wayne family and they will do anything to protect her from...
924K 13.5K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
1.4M 96.3K 188
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...