Epilogue

Epilogue

Tamaki's Point of View

I sat there at the piano, my fingers gently trace each single key on there before slamming my hand down so the sound echoed out of the room. Sighing, I had placed my elbows on the keys and buried my face into my hands. Taking a deep breath I moved myself to look up at the white as paper ceiling, today was going to be mine and Erika's first date, I had never felt so nervous in my life time, especially now that the Host Club has split up. Why... Standing up I leave the room silently before making my way through the corridor, the sound of my footsteps echoed and sounded like gunshots.

Entering the room which was mine, I closed the door behind me. Laying myself out on the bed I lay like a massive starfish. Mori and Honey left to go practise in martial arts, they do that already, but why do they want to concerntrate on it so much now? Hikaru and Kaoru obviously had a fight, Kyouya... I don't know and Haruhi... She decided to quit. Every new day now at the Host Club seems empty and I hate it. Why would they all abandon it like that? When there was so much passion, effort and time put into it. Had I broke it up? Had I finished what I started? Maybe.

There was a quiet knock at the door and I was too busy in my thoughts to even hear it. A maid entered the room with a saddened smile crept onto her face "Tamaki-sama, you need to get ready soon."

"Yes, I know, thank you Maia." I nodded at her and she bowed her head before leaving and closing the door behind her. Sitting up and moving across the room to the wooden wardrobe I opened it up to find many different things other than clothes, I just pulled out a white shirt and a pair of jeans.

After getting changed I had started to make my way to the limousine outside of the building, racking a hand through my blonde hair shakily. Climbing into the car I leaned back into the seat, closing my eyes softly I sigh.

After a couple of minutes I reach Erika's house and I see her waiting there, I smile at how adorable and beautiful she was all at the same time. Getting out of the car I saunter over to her and pull her gently into a embrace, holding her close.

"Hi." I whispered quietly with a smiled "I missed you."

"I missed you too..." She says against me, her words slightly muffled out by my embrace.

I let her go and watch her step back and look up to me with a smile "So, what do we have planned?"

"I was hoping you would ask that Milady!" I grin taking her hand and kissing it softly before passing her a red rose with no thorns with a wink "But it is a secret!"

Once we get to our destination I tell her how I planned to go shopping with her and then to the cinema to watch whatever she wanted to and then after go out for dinner.

But of course Erika didn't ask for much, she hates the way I am willingly paying for the stuff she wanted, therefore she kept quiet. I had brought her a bracket with a couple of charms and matching silver rings for us both.

After watching a horror film and I ended up jumping and screaming more than her we started to walk to the restaurant.

We walk together in silent, I look over to her with a secret smile, I never would of thought I would have got with her, she is so beautiful, even if she didn't believe it. The day she almost got married was one of the worst days of my life, I thought I was going to loose her, forever.

I reach out and intertwine our fingers together so we are holding hands, I couldn't help but feel the heat of a blush appearing on my face.

"Tamaki?" She looked up to me with a blush herself.

"I promise I'll always be here for you Erika." I say softly "And I promise I'll get the host club back on its feet."

"Why don't we do it together?" She tilted her head.

"Together?"

"Together." She nodded and gave my hand a squeeze.

~~~

A/N: SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT LOOK, I HAVE UPDATED PEOPLE. YEAH I KNOW IT IS SHORT BUT I AM PLANNING THE SEQUEL OUT. BE HAPPY CHICKENS, MOTHER HEN HAS GOT IT COVERED!