2: Cabbage

• Dedicated to ♥ Everyone! Yay!!~ ♥

2: Cabbage

~Erika's P.O.V~

Tamaki is crouched in a dark corner seeming to grow weird dark mushrooms.

"So, Nekozawa and Erika are cousins, I don't understand why you are sulking" Hikaru says shrugging his shoulders with Kaoru in sink.

"Tamaki wanted a hug from Erika but didn't recieve one, instead she hugged Nekozawa and that is why Tamaki is sitting in his emo corner sulking" Kyouya says.

I stand beside Nekozawa hugging his arm tightly, Nekozawa is the only one I can truly depend on and give all my trust to.

"So, Eri-Chan is going to be a host?" Honey tilts his head cutely and hugs onto his Usa-Chan while sitting on Mori's shoulders high up in the air.

"Only for 2 months, that's when she can pay us back" Kyouya adjusts his glasses on his face and turns to me "You can start tomorrow, is that alright with you?"

"Y-Yes..." I nod twice before looking down.

"YIPPEE!!!~" Tamaki jumps up in the air and lands to where I am with a rose and a grin "I never thought a day like this would come! How fabulous!"

I'm not quite sure but... I think Tamaki is bipolar.

Walking down the corridor of Ouran Academy I hear lots of whispering about me again, today, I don't care about them because hopefully today is going to be a good day. Today I'm going to be some sort of host for the next 2 months.

Another big amount of rose petals are thrown at me and that continues for a while until they all fall to the floor.

Twins: Good morning Erika-Chan ^__^ ^__^

"M-M-m-M-m-Morning" I shudder as the twins get closer and closer towards me before snaking their arms around me giving me a hug.

"MY DAUGHTER IS HERE!!~" Tamaki calls and rushes over and tears the twins away from me and gives me a smile with shining eyes "I'm so glad your here~"

"Ah Erika-Chan!" Haruhi smiles and I see she is with Honey and Mori eating cake.

"H-H-H-h-h-Hello again" I nod once at Haruhi.

To be honest, at the moment I do not like Haruhi, she seems to be very secretive and I don't like her aura.

"Eri-Chan!!" Honey-Senpai jumps out of his chair and rushes over to me laughing his arms wide up and he hugs my legs tightly "Nyan!~"

"S-Senpai!~" I feel myself pick him up and hold him in air smiling.

Tamaki's face heats up and once I put down Honey-Senpai Tamaki picks me up in the air and spins me around in circles saying 'Vee~'.

"H-Help..." I manage to speak out after I start feeling sick.

Mori takes me out of Tamaki's arms and into his. Looking down my fringe slightly moves out of my face so I can see how high up I am when looking down, but my eyes still stay hiding from everyone else.

Tamaki stands there speechless with his hands held out to me and Mori.

"Mori... You... Did... Something..." Tamaki says sounding very shocked "SOMEBODY GET ME A CAMERA!!!!!!!"

Sitting with Honey-Senpai we have some cake while everyone else has guests to attend. 

"What is your favourite cake Eri-Chan?" Honey-Senpai asks me.

"C-C-Cake? ..........Victoria sponge...... may-maybe..... chocolate..... o-or.... huh?"

Honey-Senpai gives me a massive smile making me feel warm inside.

"You like most cakes don't you Eri-Chan!" Honey-Senpai smiles brightly.

"A-Ah! Hai!" I nod once shaking my head in yes motion frantically. 

 "ERIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tamaki calls for me, turning to face him he hugs me tightly "WE'VE RAN OUT OF CABBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"C-Cabbage?" I blink in surprise.

"Oh no! Eri-Chan!" Honey-Senpai gives a sad expression now with teary eyes making me feel sad too.

"I-I-I'll go and find some" I say standing up.

Why is everyone so upset about not having any cabbage? A cabbage is a cabbage. Right? Right!

{Sorry for the long update peeps, sooooooo many stories to write, too much homework and school and not a long enough weekend. Well my chickens here is the next chapter 'Cabbage'! Hope you enjoyed and I will try my best to update quicker!! Don't forget to vote~ comment~ And maybe even fan?~ ;D}