8: Misunderstanding

8: Misunderstanding

What should I do?

Should I tell someone?

Who should I tell?

Tamaki?

But would he break up with Haruhi?

Hikaru?

It seems like a better choice.

How about Shiki?

He might not understand.

Maybe I should speak to Nekozawa.

Nekozawa... I haven't spoken to him in a while. Maybe I should pop in to stay 'hello' at least.

Opening the door of the dark magic club I find Nekozawa straight away sitting at the back grinning to himself.

"Erika!" He smiles and stands up and makes his cat puppet nod his head up and down twice.

I shut the door behind me and walk over to Nekozawa "Hello."

"Please take a sea," He nods his head to the seat opposite where he was sitting.

"I can't stay long." I admit.

"Time does not matter, tell ne why your here cousin." He smiles as he places his puppet to the side for a moment.

"I don't know what I should do..."

"About what?" He tilts his head slightly.

"I saw a girl cheating." I say "Should I tell her b-boyfriend?"

Boyfriend. Haruhi's boyfriend. Why does that seem to crush my heart ever so little?

"Or the one she was cheating on brothe-" I continue but stopped myself when the door opened to see a girl with black hair tied in pigtails, she is wearing a black cape as well.

"We are wanted Umehito."

"Now?"

The girl nods and I turn to Nekozawa who pulls on his puppet "I'm sorry Erika, I cannot help you. Beside I wouldn't of known the advice I could of gave you, my deepest apologies."

"It's okay..." I whisper "I'll be leaving first."

Leaving the room I continued to walk.

I still don't know what to do...

Entering the host club I see Tamaki dressed up in a ball gowned, with bright red lipstick and too much eye shadow and I feel myself back away.

HELP!

"I am," Tamaki spins arounds and raises his hands to the roof "A woman."

"Don't worry about him Erika, he's having a moment." Hikaru looks over to me and flaps his hands at me. I don't see Kaoru anywhere, but I can see Haruhi is eating cake with Honey. No wonder I haven't been hugged yet.

"Pink fluffy unicorns!" Tamaki giggles in a creepy girly voice and I find myself slowly sliding towards Hikaru.

"Tamaki..." Kyouya shakes his hand while writing something down in his black notebook.

"Can I speak to yo-you for a moment?" I look up to Hikaru as I whisper to him and he nods in return.

We slowly make our way secretly to the kitchen and Hikaru shuts the door.

"What's up?" Hikaru asks folding his arms leaning against the side.

"I... At new years I saw Haruhi and Kaoru...kissing. Haruhi is cheating on Tamaki and I have no idea what to do!" I manage to get out of my brain.