16: Home Sweet Home

16: Home Sweet Home 

To be honest I didn't know what was going to happen after I left Umehito at the alter with everyone, but holding hands with Tamaki it felt right but something wasn't. My heart. It's hard to explain when I say I want to be with Tamaki but not right now. 

When we arrived back home I stood there with my bags in hands staring at the airport remembering Tamaki running after the plane. Tamaki took hold of my hand and took me to a black car where we all got in and sat. None of us spoke a word. I didn't know where we were going. We stopped at my house and I got out of the car with Tamaki, he got my bags out of the boot and looked over to me.

"Want me to help you carry everything inside?" He asked. I didn't say anything and we watched the car ride off together before I walked to the doors.

"Erika, I need you to speak to me," He said before grabbing my forearm making me stop "I don't know what you want right now."

"Neither do I," I replied before turning to him "I love you but I can't deal with everything right now, I just want to sit down."

"Okay, let's sit down and talk," He ran a hand through his messy blonde hair.

"I want to be alone right now..." I whispered.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later than, I rather wait for you than force you to do anything," He said putting my bags down before walking off.

I had crouched to the floor and I'm not sure how long I was there for but it had turn dark before the door opened and I heard a gasp from one of the butlers.

"Miss Erika! Please come inside your shivering!" He demanded before placing a gentle hand on my back and leading me inside.

I don't know what to do anymore. 

Walking along the corridor of Ouran Academy people are still staring at me, I don't like it. Reaching Ouran High School Host Club I enter trying to act normal. But it was never going to be normal again.

Looking around the room the twins are sitting at different desks, Kyouya isn't anywhere to be seen and Mori and Honey are getting ready to leave. Tamaki stands there looking around at everybody in shock.

What is going on? Is everyone fighting? 

"We are leaving for today Eri-chan," Honey walks up to me and smiles "I wanted to give you this."

He passes me a gift wrapped up in pink floral paper and before I can say thank you Honey and Mori leave the room and the door slams shut beside us. My eyes widen before turning around in surprise staring at the doors they went through.

Why? 

"Dick," Kaoru says.

"Dick. Head," Hikaru says in reply.

"I quit," Haruhi says before standing up from behind a plant making me jump in surprise. I never noticed her there.

"What?" Tamaki turns to her "You can't quit the host club! We have to stick together!"

"Tamaki, Haruhi has finished paying her debt, she can leave," Kyouya says appearing out of nowhere and doesn't look up from his laptop in his hand.

"Haruhi... You're not leaving are you?" I ask.

She doesn't reply to me before chucking her bag over her shoulder and walking out of the room.

Everything is falling apart.

And it isn't long until it is just me and Tamaki left.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-what happened?" I ask shaking, my shuddering self is coming back - I'm afraid. 

"Everyone got into a big fat argument over nothing," Tamaki sighs before sitting down on a sofa holding his head in hands.

I sit beside him and he leans his head against my shoulder.

"Everything is going pear shape," He says before drawing a pear shape with both his index fingers.

"I'm s-sure everything will be fine! If we can sort this out together we can get the host club on track," I say trying to encourage him.

"I sure hope so, if we don't sort stuff out soon the host club will have to close," Tamaki says before looking up to me "Promise me you'll say by my side, no matter what it takes?"

I look at him directly in the eyes before nodding "I promise."

He wraps his arms tightly around me before squeezing me tightly giving me a massive hug.

I hug him back slowly.

I pray everything is going to be alright. 

Tamaki gives me a lift home and I realize how quick the day has gone without the host club going on. Shiki has welcomed me back and has told me I can still hang out with him whenever I wanted which I felt happy about. And then I saw Nekozawa, and the first thing I said was sorry. He said he was sorry too and that I shouldn't worry about it. And then I remembered dad and Kammie are coming back today and hopefully Kammie has told dad the new about the baby. 

Tamaki keeps his arm around me tightly. Does this mean we are officially going out? 

"I'll pick you up tomorrow, okay?" He asked raising an eyebrow at him and I had only nodded in reply as he drops me off at him house.

He kissed my forehead gently before giving me a smile "See you."

"Bye," I smile back before climbing out of the car, I shut the door behind me and walk behind the car to the pavement where I wave Tamaki off before entering the house. I smelt fresh tea, black tea, which meant my father was definitely home.

"Dad? Kammie?" I asked walking around the corner to the living room where I find them together.

"Erika!" Kammie grinned and stood hugging me, rubbing her cheek against mine "I have missed you so much, and worried about you! Are you okay? No scratches or bruises? Have they been looking after you well? Can you remember the alphabet correctly? A, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, g, k, l-"

"I'm just fine, really," I cut her off before she continued with the alphabet and started counting the numbers as well "How about you?"

"We're fine sweetie," Dad smiled before ruffling my hair "We're going out for dinner in a minute, why don't you go with Kammie to get change, I have business I need to take care off."

Kammie wrapped an arm around my shoulder and nodding at Dad before leading me up the stairs into their room.

"I haven't told your father about the baby yet," Kammie tells me placing a hand on her stomach "I plan to tell him very soon though!" She nudges my shoulder "How have you and Tamaki been then? Am I expecting grandchildren already!?" 

"DEFINITELY NOT KAMMIE!" I say in surprise "B-But we've been just fine, he's been looking after me, treating me nicely, nothing to worry about, I promise."

She sighed "Too soon. Never mind. At least I know my baby girl is well looked after and protected then I am happy and your father will be too."

Then I am super happy. 

"Your father was a little upset about it though, he said it was all arranged, everything was going to be fine until that blondie showed up. I gave him the Kammie talk and he has accepted it!" Kammie started doing my hair.

"Thank you."

"It's no probably them sweetheart~" 

Sitting at the table everyone was talking and laughing. It was such a great night, looking out of the window I noticed it had started to rain. I watched it roll down the window, watched the people walk by getting on with there own lives. I thought about Tamaki, the Host Club, I want everything to go back to the way it was. I don't want everyone to leave.

That's why me and Tamaki are definitely getting the host club back together! No matter what! 

---

Last chapter, no, yay, yush! I dunno... Next is the epilogue. But don't panic! THIS IS NOT THE END! I AM PLANNING A SEQUEL, YAY! BE HAPPY! 

Also please don't forgot to go vote for this book at the AnimeWattyAwards! It would mean a lot to me ♥