10: Here To Stay

10: Here To Stay

"No! I don't wanna!" I yell loud and clear as I hold onto the door frame of the host club tightly as possible squeezing my eyes tightly.

"But we've had so many requests for you! You have to come back as a hostess!" Hikaru and Kaoru yell, pulling at my ankles to try and get me off the door frame.

"I don't want to be a hostess, it's too m-much!" I demand.

"Then just come back, Eri-chan! I've missed you..." Honey holds Usa-chan close to him resting his head on top of the pink bunny's head.

I feel my hands weaken and I fly backwards with the twins and we lay on the floor in a bundle.

"YAY ERI-CHAN IS BACK!" Honey cheers and I feel myself sighing and I blow my fringe slightly and I move so I'm on my knees.

"I'll take a note of this." Kyouya says writing in his black notebook and I feel myself sigh again.

Yesterday when Shiki confessed to me, Tamaki had dragged me to a room and gave me a towel to dry with my hair with. He said 'Thank god.' when I told him I only liked Shiki as a friend... Did it mean Tamaki liked me? I don't know... Tamaki offered to take me back to the apartment but I declined and ran off like a fool... 

"Don't be mean to my daughter!" Tamaki yells and hugs me rubbing his cheek against mine "I don't know what I would do if you upset my daughter."

Seems like everything is back to normal. But I don't want to be Tamaki's 'Daughter'...

"Then stop annoying Erika as well!" Haruhi scolds at Tamaki and tugs him away from me which annoys me and I link arms with Tamaki and pull him close to me and I bury my face into his arm.

"See! The best father in the world, is moiiiiiiiii!" Tamaki laughed and hugged me and I decided to squeeze.

Haruhi doesn't deserve someone like Tamaki! Did I just think that?!

Walking back to the apartment I open the door and two loud cheers and two pairs of waving arms about frantically.

"Dad! Kammie!" I smile and hug them both.

"Dahhhhling I've missed you!" Dad picks me up and spins me around in circles for a while.

"Hunny I think you should calm down." Kammie says holding her hands out to try and stop my dad. 

Dad puts me down and gives me a massive smile "Let's go home!"

"Now?" I ask in surprise "But I haven't even packed my bags yet..."

"Don't need to, we've already done it for you," Kammie points to a place behind me.

Turning around I see my suitcase but the door, looking at it for a moment I turn back to my parents to see Kammie holding a present right in front of me.

"It's something we thought you'd like." Dad smiles.

Taking the present from my step mum hands I slowly unwrap it letting the paper and ribbon fall to the floor.

Looking at the white box I stare at it with curiosity. Opening the box there sits a turquoise mobile phone.

"A phone!" I smile taking it out of the box.

"Check your contacts." Dad winks at me.

Going into my contacts I see:

HOME

DAD'S MOBILE

KAMMIE'S MOBILE

"Thank you so much!" I smile brightly looking up to my parents.

"We love you." Kammie smiles and I hug them both again.

These two people have been the best parents in the world, I remember when dad first brought Kammie home, I was really worried she was going to hate me but she has always treated me like here daughter... Especially since mum. 

"What are we standing around for? Let's go home!" Dad cheers and grabs my suitcase and leaves the apartment "Come on Erika! I want to know how Ouran has been!"

Oh yeah! I said I would give the club the money once my parents returned home... Which means I don't need to go to the host club anymore...

I told Dad and Kammie about the money thing in the car after I told them how Ouran was, I didn't mention anything about Shiki. Dad put the money in a white envelope and gave it to me to give to everyone.

But do I want stop going to the host club? I'm getting close with everyone, I want to learn more about everyone, especially Tamaki... But if I quit, I wouldn't even see them anymore... 

Walking down the corridor I stare at the white envelope in my hands. 

Should I give it to them? 

"Morning." Kyouya walks past me and nods as I enter the host club room.

I grip the envelope in my hand and I hide it behind my back and try to smile "Good morning Kyouya."

"What's this?" Kaoru asks and grabs the envelope from my hand and passes it over to Hikaru.

Seems obvious they're good friends again, I don't think either of them have been talking to Haruhi since that fight though... Maybe Kaoru. 

"Ah! Give it back..." I say reaching for the envelope but it's too late for me to recieve it off Hikaru.

Hikaru digs his hand in the envelope and pulls out some off the money and stares at it in shock.

"My parents came home and I told them what happened here but-"

"Your quiting the host club?" Hikaru looks up to me sadly and I feel a needle go straight through my heart and staying there.

"Well?" Kaoru raises an eyebrow and I feel another pin.

"I don't want Eri-chan to leave... Otherwise we can't eat cake together..." Honey frowns.

"What's this about Erika leaving?" Tamaki appears.

"Look." Hikaru shoves the envelope Tamaki's way.

Tamaki looks at all the money and tips the envelope upside letting all the money fall to the ground going in different directions.

"Is it true?" Tamaki looks at me with a sad expression and I feel like crying.

"I..."

"Erika?" Nekozawa enters the room "I heard your Dad and Kammie are home, how are th- Oh...?"

Nekozawa looks at us all and then looks at the money.

"Am I intrupting something?" Nekozawa tilts his head to the side.

"Not at all, it's not like Erika gave us money for the thing I can't even remember she broke at all." Tamaki says looking at the money "I DON'T EVEN WANT THIS MONEY!" 

He stamps and kicks at the money.

"Tamaki!" Kyouya yells.

"I WANT TO STAY!" I yell my hands clenched at my sides "I want to stay... I do... Can I stay here with the host club?"

"Tama-chan?" Honey looks over to Tamaki.

Tamaki turns his eyes look over to me straight "Really?"

I open my arms "I'm here to stay."

He smiles.

{Author here yaya! Not been feeling well so I've managed to update twice today! Feeling better my chickens! My chickens you will be finding about Erika's fringe soon!~ You will find more love growing in the Erika and Tamaki section of this story and soon a HUGE TWIST!!! O0O Enjoy~}