12: Rolling Down Hills Together

"AAAAAAAAA it's so big!" Honey laughs jumping out of the car rushing over to the hotel while Mori carriess their bags behind him.

Hikaru and Tamaki get out together and Tamaki pulls his shades off his face and uses his hand to hide the sun from his eyes while smiling.

Pushing my suitcase out of the car I watch Hikaru take it with his before walking off towards the hotel, before I can call out for him and get out of the car there is a sudden hand in front of my face.

"Ma'am," Tamaki grins making me blush before taking his hand and he helps me out of the car and shuts the door behind me.

"Thank you," I smile before following him towards the hotel.

We walk into the hotel and find the others at the desk already getting the keys to our rooms.

Since it's half term we all decided to go on a 3 day holiday away, somewhere where we can all relax. Haruhi didn't want to come along because she had to work and Kaoru was sick so he couldn't tag along either... Hikaru seems fine about it though, he's becoming more and more friends with Tamaki.

It seems like the host club have accepted me now they know everything about my family and my eyes, considering I have 80% vision, I am doing just fine.

"Here," Hikaru passes me a key which must be for my room "Our rooms our opposite, 203 and 204. Tamaki's and Kyouya's are down the hall and Mori's and Honey-senpai's are down one floor."

"Okay," I say before waving goodbye to Mori and Honey and following Hikaru, Kyouya and Tamaki towards the golden lift.

We all stand there together and I look at myself in the reflection and stare at the jagged line.

"Freak."

No! I won't think about it!

"Come on punks get your ass moving," A grumpy man demands at us when we reach floor 3.

Hikaru and Kyouya rush out with Tamaki behind us and I jog along quickly grabbing hold of the back of Tamaki's T-Shirt.

"It's okay," Tamaki looks at me with a smile.

I nod but I don't let go of his T-Shirt before we arrive at his room.

"We'll meet in a little while, okay? Your room is 203, right?"

"Yeah," I nod once.

"Okay," He ruffles my hair before I start following Hikaru.

"Do you want me to take my suitcase?" I ask looking at him pulling two suitcases along and I feel myself feel slightly guilty that he is carrying my stuff.

"It's fine," He says before looking at me with a big smile.

Hikaru had left me and my stuff in my room which was a double bed, a big window with the view of the beach, a wooden wardrobe, some draws and my own bathroom and mini kitchen had some free new bottles of water.

Unpacking my stuff I drink some of my water. My phone starts ringing and I see it's my dad.

That reminds me, I now have, Tamaki's and Hikaru's mobile numbers on my contacts, they asked for my number once they saw me getting out my phone when Shiki texted me, that also reminds me I also have Nekozawa's number. He doesn't text often though.

"Hi dad," I say.

"Hello DAHLING! How are you?! Are you at the hotel yet? Did you pack the swimsuit Kammie brought you?!"