3: The Coffee...

3: The Coffee...

~Erika's P.O.V

Rushing down the corridor my loose front pigtails bash against my face. I am late, which isn't a big surprise, I was trying to do homework, once I finished it was already 1 am. So I fell asleep. I didn't hear my alarm go off either...

Entering the classroom I exhale calmly and I see that everyone is looking at me.

"You're late Miss Nekozawa... I suggest you take your seat quickly and quietly, I'll let you off since this your first time" My sensei says "Everyone turn to page 69" 

Sitting in my seat I realize I left the book at home and I feel myself starting to melt. I'm already late, I don't want to have a detention...

The book we are using is passed to my desk and turn to the side I see Shiki holding up another copy of the book.

H-He has two books!

"S-Shiki-Kun... Thank you" I whisper smiling and I turn the pages.

Leaving the classroom I flatten my fringe as I walk down the corridor.

"Er...Erika-San!"

Turning around I see Shiki standing in front of me, he passes me a sheet of paper "P-Please accept this! I hope we can become better friends!" He says before rushing off in the other direction.

"Eh? S-Shiki-Kun!?" I ask but he disappears into the jungle like corridor making me sigh.

Looking down to the paper I see that it has a phone number on it with three black thin lines underneath it. Beside the number on the right it has an arrow pointing at it and at the other end of the arrow it says 'Shiki'.

H-His phone number! But I don't have a mobile phone... I have a house phone I guess...

Entering the host club I am not welcomed by rose petals and glitter, I am also not welcome by voices. Looking around me I see that Tamaki is running around like a maniac making me suddenly scarred. 

"There you are!" Tamaki yells at me pulling me into the room gently "We have run out of coffee!! Mori is biting his nails!!"

I search for Mori and I see him sitting at the tail with Honey-Senpai biting his nails which makes me shrink on the spot.

"Do you think you could go and get some?" Kyouya walks over to me with his black notepad making me shrink even more. 

Kyouya scares me...

Twins: >O<  >O< Help Erika-San!!

Rushing off to the shops I buy the cheapest coffee I can find, walking back to the club as quickly as I can I pass Tamaki the coffee.

He takes it from my hands and looks at it blinking "Hescafe, why on Earth would you by hescafe?"

"I...uh..." 

"Hmmm... Hescafe... It's brown..." Tamaki thinks for a while and the ladies tilt there heads at Tamaki.

"H" Tamaki says and the guest nods.

"Oh. My. God. This is. Heroin. Coffee"

The guest gasp and turn to face me making me shrink even more. 

"I-It's just normal coffee... I can take it back" I say reaching for it.

"No! No!" Tamaki demands "I shall try this... I shall brave! The Heroin Coffee!"

The guest stand up and applause Tamaki, someone even chucks him a rose.

It's just normal coffee... I think I might be abducted by aliens... Literally... 

{My chickens, the mother hen [me xD] has managed to published! Yippee! The mother hen is proud of herself! I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter, I will try and update this as soon as I can!!~}