5: Nekozawa VS Tamaki!?

~Erika's P.O.V~

Shiki let me stay with him for lunch the next day and while eating I realised I still needed to pay for what I had broken. So packing my things I say goodbye to Shiki and run off into a different direction.

The past is the past. What I truly need to remember is the future.

"Eri-Chan!" Honey-Senpai calls for me holding tightly onto Usa-Chan when I enter the host club.

I see Haruhi frown when I turn to her and I wonder if I did anything to upset.

"Princess your back!!" Tamaki cheers and slow dances over to me "Are you feeling better today?"

"Hai." I say nodding once.

"Fabulous! Today is your first day of being a hostess." Tamaki says before giving me a list of things which I need to remember but from the speed his mouth is moving I cannot remember a single one.

"Also." Tamaki turns around to face me again giving me the cutest nyan face ever with puppy eyes. "Please cut your fringe?"

I feel a dark aura coming from behind me with shooting eyes making shivers run up my spine. I hear running footsteps and doors slam.

"Ano...?" I turn aroubd slowly only to find nothing is there.

"Lets sit you down!" The twins smile picking me up by my arms and running me along to the red sofa making me sit down in front of 4 differant guys.

"Hi?" I tilt my head slightly.

"KAWAII!" They all squeal together reaching over me to pinch my cheeks.

Sitting there I let the light poke at my darkness.

Finding myself in the 'Tamaki' emo corner I am poking growing mushrooms which were already grown.

"Eri-Chan." Honey says sadly.

"It's couldn't of been..." Hikaru starts.

"...that bad." Kaoru finishes.

Turning to them I tilt my head upwards with the dark black aura which surrounds me and in a ghost like voice I ask "May I help you?"

The twins screech and run behind Kyouya who snaps his black notebook shut and turns to Tamaki while adjusting his glasses with serious eyes.

"Tamaki."

Tamaki shrinks "I think... Maybe... She had too many... Guest?"

Standing up dust the imaginary dust off my skirt and turn to Tamaki and the others.

"Too many? Too many!? I got covered in boys!!" I shriek and rush up to Tamaki and go on my tip toes to tower over him "How much do I hae left to pay!?"

"¥ 99,000" Kyouya tells me and I go into a crouch position and hold my head tightly.

"It's not that bad if you think about it." Haruhi walks up to us hands on her hips losely.

Standing up I step back from her.

"Where have you been! Daddy has been worried!" Tamaki cries and hugs Haruhi tightly.

"I had a lot of homework to do." Haruhi hugs her shoulders before glancing over to me with a dead glare before turning to Tamaki once again with a small childish frown "What's going on?"

"Eri-Chan is a hostess!" Honey cheers and Mori nods along.

"Hostess?" Haruhi raises an eyebrow and turns to me.

Nodding once I say "Hai."

I don't think Haruhi likes me very much for some odd reason.

"TAMAKI SUOH!" A voice yells and a brightly enters the room to show in the middle of the glowing light is a boy with fashionable blonde hair and bright light blue eyes.

Wait.

"NEKOZAWA!?"

"It is I!" Nekozawa bows before us "I, Umehito Nekozawa or Nekozawa Umehito, which ever way you would like to put it... Is here challenging my fear of light just so I can have a fight VS Suoh!"

"Say what???????" Tamaki blinks in surprise.

Nekozawa flips his blonde hair "I believe Suoh you have been trying to hurt my perfect cousin Erika by forcing her to cut her fringe, but, NO! Erika deserves much better than a gay boy like you, I am the best choice for Erika!"

"Jeez someone peed in your cheerios this morning." Tamaki eyes twitch.

"Well your day was a total waste of make-up." Nekozawa replies.

"I do not wear make-up!!" Tamaki demands.

"Enough!" Nekozawa demands "I am here for Erika! I don't want you to be around her anymore! Especially if you're going to hurt her!"

"I could never hurt her!" Tamaki yells back. "She is a important person to the host club!"

"Tamaki..." I whisper in surprise to myself but only find that Haruhi said the same thing I did at the same time in shock.

Nekozawa stands there frowning and turns to me "I want whats best for you."

Best for me.

"I want to stay here in the host club until I pay my debt." I say.

Nekozawa nods once "If that is what you truly want."

"Hai."