13: I Think I Like Him?

The holiday had gone really quickly and it was time for us to pack our stuff away and go home. The journey back home wasn't as fun as it was on the way there.

Mori and Honey were the first to people to get out of the car and say goodbye, then it was the twins and Tamaki. Tamaki said he would continue the ride to my house which made my heart pound in my chest but Kyouya said I was next to be dropped off anyway so he would make sure I got home safely.

Even though Tamaki hesitated he agreed to it and said goodbye shutting the car door behind him and I watched him go to his big house.

"I think Tamaki has taken a liking to you," Kyouya says as the car starts up again and starts driving around the corner.

I don't reply to Kyouya - I didn't know exactly what to say.

"If I didn't know better I would think you two were going out, I can tell that he likes you - he probably just doesn't realize it just yet. And what about you Erika?" He asks adjusting his glasses like he normally does "Do you like Tamaki?"

"I think I like him?" 

"Is that a question or an answer Erika?"

"Answer. I think."

Kyouya just smiles at me and I straight away look down to my hands which were enveloped together and placed in my lap.

"I think you and Tamaki would make a great couple, honest, but I think you should stay away, you wouldn't want to break a heart like his, would you?"

"Why would I break it?" I ask Kyouya looking up to him with curiosity.

"You'll find out soon enough, good day Nekozawa-Chan."

Nobody uses my surname apart from teachers because everyone calls Umehito Nekozawa. Why start using my surname now? And what does he mean by... 'you'll find out soon enough,'? 

It took me a moment to realize the car had stopped outside my house and I turned to Kyouya was now on the phone to somebody. Frowning I got outside the car and slammed the door hard behind me, I picked up my suitcase and instead of waving goodbye to Kyouya I went straight inside my house.

 One of the maids rushes up to me with a bright smile, taking my suitcase away from me she points to where the living room is.

Nodding to her I walk to the dark living room. Switching on the lights I see balloons everywhere, ribbons, banners and finally dad standing beside a cake and Kammie who is screaming her head off.

"SURPRISE!!" She yells before running up to me giving me a massive hug "Welcome home!!"

"A-A-A-A-Ah... Thanks," I blush before hugging her back and then rushing over to dad giving him a hug.

"I'm home dad," I smile.

"Welcome back DAHLING," He grins "Umehito and Kirimi will be coming over at some point, why don't you go get ready, Kammie brought a nice dress for you to wear."

"I'll come and help you out with your hair if you want," She smiles before starting to gentle push me out of the living room and the upstairs into my bedroom where I find a dress is spread out across my bed.

The dress is red and white. The top was white and it stopped underneath my bust, then it was a red skirt like thing which looked like it was reach my knees. Pulling the dress on Kammie helped me button up the three buttons at the back and tug at the black string at the front and tie it into a bow.

I pull on a pair of long white stockings and slip the black shiny dolly shoes onto my feet. Standing up I look at myself in the long mirror and I stare at myself, the dress is beautiful, my hair could use a brush though and my eyes...

Placings a single hand over my right eye the scar doesn't look too bad, too bad. 

"Do you want me to do your hair? Should we do it wavy? Or tie into a bun? I think wavy hair will look pretty," Kammie smiles at me as she places her hands lightly on my shoulders.

"I think wavy will look like," I agree and I sit in my chair and allow Kammie to mess with my hair.

"Kammie, when did you realize you were in love with my dad?" I ask her, I have never brought up that question to her or my dad. 

"Hmm, when we started to meet in the same coffee shop at the same time we started to make conversation, he once brought me a coffee which was limited edition and it was extremely expensive for coffee. I guess that is when we started to date and I liked him. When I fell in love with him... When I found out we were working at the same place that is when I started staying over, you remember don't you?"

I nod.

"I guess I started falling in love with him then. And I am still falling in love with everyday now. Your dad is such a sweet man, very loving and caring and I am very glad that we are together," She says "I've finished with your hair."

"Thank you," I say turning around to face her "For the hair and for telling me."

Climbing out of the chair I brush my clothes down and make my way to the door.

"Erika."

"Yes?" I ask and turn to face her seeing her stand there.

"Do you have somebody you love?"

I feel my smile widen and I feel myself nod "Yeah, he is probably the best guy I have ever met in my entire life apart from dad."

I watch her smile but something about her smile made it look sad and secretive at the same time.

"We should get to the party," She says before wrapping an arm around me and leading me downstairs.

They're hiding something from me. 

Downstairs Nekozawa and Kirimi had already arrived.

"You look do pretty Erika!" Kirimi giggles and wraps her arms around my legs hugging them tightly like she normally does when she sees me.

I like parties like these, just dad, Kammie, Nekozawa, Kirimi and me. It wasn't a massive crowd just like I hated - just a simple small party.

"You look pretty too," I smile to Kirimi as I pick up her and look down to her pink frilly dress. She wraps her arms around my neck pulling my face to hers.

"Dance with me Erika!" She laughs while dad starts playing music and I spin around in circles making Kirimi giggle while clinging to me tightly. "Faster!!" She cheers.

"I'm getting d-dizzy," I smile weakly at Kirimi as I stop spinning around in circles.

"Oh..." She frowns and I watch Nekozawa pick Kirimi out of my arms.

"I'll dance with you," He smiles but Kirimi looks at him smiling.

"Okay!"

Nekozawa didn't have his wig on, his blonde hair fell down his face, his clear blue eyes were shining, but even though he wasn't wearing his normal top half he still wore his black robe.

"Erika! Erika!" Kirimi jumps in front of me once again and looks up to me "I can't wait to be your flower girl at your wedding!"

I crouch down to her "I won't be getting married for a while though Kirimi."

"That's a lie," She says to me "Your getting married to Umehito in a few weeks time, everything has been sorted and planned silly!"

I looked at her with confusion and I turned to my dad, Kammie and Nekozawa.

Then I realized I was having a arranged marriage to Nekozawa.

And he isn't the person I love. 

{YAY! I have updated my chickens be happy! What do you think about the arranged marriage of Nekozawa and Erika?! O___O!! Please comment and vote my darlings and maybe even fan? Mother hen shall be updating soon! Picture of Erika's party dress to the side as well!}