Opposites | Finn Hudson

By lex_hudson

°•°•°•Book 1 of 'Opposites' Series•°•°•° °•°•°•Completed•°•°•° Camila Mcknight is a normal teen. She attends... More

Change Is Good
Just One Song
You Have a Gift
Seret Agent Warbler
No Alchohol For Me
I'm In Love With A Monster
Practice Interruptions
The Fondant Lollipop
Mind Changing
Glee Club Breakdown
Camileon
The Blazer Boy
Sectionals: Part 1
Sectionals: Part 2
Sectionals: Part 3
It Doesn't Hurt To Try
Shattering
--------Authors Note--------
Fimila
The Picture
Changes
Anger
I Miss You
Brave, Honest, and Beautiful
Mr. Wonderful
Guitars and Fantasies
Calm Down Finn
For You, I'd Loose It All
Finnster
Royalty versus Superheros
Sue's Revenge
The Almighty Treble Clef
Something About You
The Kissing Booth
Ruined
Swaying
Confusion
The Popular Song
Regionals Part 1
Regionals Part 2
Regionals Part 3
Misery
Burt's Tire and Lube Shop
Rattled
Sobs, Cries, and Tears
Questions
Him
Balloons, Flowers, Animals, and Socks
The Truth
Embrace
Alive
Scars
Stress Relief
Busy Thoughts
He's Back
The Tiger
Intoxicated
Singing Again
Defeated
Just Breathe
Impressions
Flight Frights
Nationals Part 1
Nationals Part 2
Nationals Part 3
Glee Camp
Tease
The Spark
Opposites
ALIGNED

The End?

4.6K 33 10
By lex_hudson

I just wanted to start this off by saying thank you. Thank you everyone for letting me have the chance to express my writing to you. Thank you to everyone for voting and the feedbacks. My number one goal in life is to make people happy, and you guys help me do that. I'm being 1000% honest when I say I bursted out crying seeing you guys giving me love and praying for a sequel in the last chapter. My sister had to get me Vaseline from the store to put under my nose because I had rubbed it raw from crying so hard! (I'm still ugly sobbing as I write this).

Now, I know, it's that book hole stage for some of you. You might be crying, you may be okay, but personally, I'm sad this book is over. I had so much fun writing it and coming up with my quirky writing ideas. BUT, this is not the end.

I will be in fact writing a second book to this serious called 'Aligned'! The book is published already in my library, but no chapters have been written yet (there is one page to fill it in so people can add it to their reading lists). The cover is currently being made by the talented AnnikaMonge right now, so while it's being made, enjoy the picture of Finn praying to grilled cheeses.

I plan on having two more books after Aligned. One for Senior year and one for after they graduate. So as you can guess, the second book will be about all of Junior year. The first chapter will be posted soon, so feel free to go over to it and add it to your reading list so you're prepared for whenever it comes out. I'm adding more people, more events, and thankfully, more Fimila. I promise this next book will be sped up some, realizing this book took SO LONG to have anything good happen.

Just thank you again everyone for the love and support on this book. I never would've imagined people enjoying my writings in years. God bless, and I'll see you in 'Aligned'!

-lex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 1.2K 24
Ellie Evans is the younger cousin of Sam Evans, the assistant coach of the McKinley High football team. She has known all New Directions for about 4...
60.5K 1.6K 56
(READ 'START OFF FRESH' BEFORE READING THIS BOOK) Emily-Grace is at McKinley High for her second year. She has a wonderful boyfriend and two amazing...
408K 6.9K 43
Emily-Grace Madison starts at a new school called William McKinley High School. This is the place where she meets her first love. She also meets a fa...
243K 8.7K 31
Isa Willems and her dad move to the country where dreams come true, or so they say. Battling her way through her last year in high school, while tak...