Impressions

(This chapter is ALOT over my normal 1000-1400 word limit, and I do apologize! If I shortened it, there were things I wanted in taken out and I didn't want that. Enjoy!)

I fixed my shirt and retied my shoes. Today the ninth graders visit the school, the day I was excited for until Wednesday.

My shirt was red with the word 'Leader' in bold white lettering on my chest and back. I met up with the other student council members and started towards the front of the building. "This is gonna one hell of a mess." Angie whispered. We opened the doors and there was a huge group of teens and middle school teachers filed on the stairs, and in the parking lot. "Shit." I mummbled. I grabbed the bull horn from Tina and stood on top of one of the rock podiums at the top of the stair case. "Okay, everyone listen up!" I yelled through it as I waved my hand. Every student turned their head and stared at me. "Hi guys! Welcome to your future high school! I'm Camila, and I'm one of the tour guides some of you will have. The others are Tina, Angie, Matthew, and Blaine." I pointed to them. The others waved and the teens waved back.

"Okay so your teachers are gonna give you a number. And whatever number you get, you'll find the number on our signs will be holding up and get in our line." I held up a piece of paper. Matthew helped me down and we all held our numbers up. Soon enough, we had perfect lines. "Alright! Everyone stay together, if you get lost, try to find another line." Blaine yelled. We all started heading in and soon enough I split up from the group.

Three hours later, I was tired. Since we couldn't do that assembly, I might as well bring them to the choir room.

I walked in and all the students filed in after me. "This is the choir room, where Glee club takes place." I smiled. "The Glee Club is a group where we do show choir shows. Tomorrow, we leave for Vegas for Nationals." A boy raised his hand and I picked on him. "So you guys are the High School Musical part of this school?" He asked, some kids laughing with him. "Sounds lame." His friend chuckled. I groaned quietly and filed all of them out.

I kept showing them around and thankfully found Finn in Science class. I knocked on the door and Mr. Sanders let me in with the kids. I immediately went over to Finn. "I swear I'm never doing this again." I looked at him. "Let me guess, they didn't like the choir room?" He looked back up at me. "Yes! And they called it lame!" I got irritated. He smiled up at me as I felt my face turn red. "You're really adorable when your angry." "Finn." I gritted my teeth. I then looked at the time and saw it was time for the stupid cheerios assembly. "Okay kids, say thank you and let's go to the gym!" I flipped Finn off quickly before leading all the kids out, causing him to let out a smile laugh. I met up with the other student council people and waited for their original teachers to get there.

Once they did, we headed back to the student council room and hanged out. We all sat down and I rubbed my knees and looked up at the board. I studied it until I came to an immediate hault. I looked at the lunch time, '12:00-1:00 (nothing scheduled for students)'. "Wait a minute." My voice trailed off. We all looked at the board. I turned and looked at my fellow student council members. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" All of them nodded and grinned. I went over to the wall and grabbed the phone. I dialed the school's intercom system and waited for the ringing. "Attention all Glee club members, please report to the choir room at this time." I shut the phone off, licked my teeth, and grinned.

(12:10)