For You, I'd Loose It All

I sat down behind the curtain of the stage in the auditorium

I sat down behind the curtain of the stage in the auditorium. I slowly strummed the guitar, repeating the strings over and over, perfecting them each time. I slowly hummed to myself as Sam walked up to me and sat down in front of me on a stool. "Hey the art director told me the paintings out there aren't all the way dry so don't run into them." He pointed behind him. "Sam I'm so scared. What if I mess up?" I bit my lip, stopping the strings from vibrating. "It's okay Camila! It's just an assignment! You've been doing amazing this past week!" He rubbed my shoulder. I smiled to him as Becky came to us with her headset on. "Alrighty guys, you're on! Go and kick some music ass!" She chanted. I looked at Sam and we both shared a laugh.

The curtain was closed, but I could hear the Glee club talking loudly. I slowly moved past the paintings that were hanging on strings from the ceiling. It looked very pretty, but very disastrous at the same time. Me and Sam put the guitars on all the way as he signaled Becky to raise the curtain. He tapped his foot 3 times before we began to play.

Sam: My house in Budapest. My, my hidden treasure chest. Golden grand piano, my beautiful Castillo. You ooh, you ooh, I'd leave it all.

Camila: My acres of a land, that I've achieved. It may be hard for you to, stop and believe. But for you ooh, you ooh, I'd leave it all.

Sam: Oh, for you ooh, you ooh, I'd leave it all

Both: And give me one good reason why I should never make a change. Baby if you hold me then all of this will go away.

The glee club clapped along, making me feel better and more relaxed. Rachel gave me a toothy grin with 2 thumbs up.

Camila: My friends and family, they don't understand. They fear they'll lose so much if you take my hand

Sam: But, for you ooh, you ooh, I'd lose it all

I looked over to Finn and it felt like slow motion. His eyes met mine as we smiled at each other. My heart slowly sank, creating a feeling of dumbfoundness in my head.

Camila: Oh, for you ooh, you ooh, I'd lose it all

Both: And give me one good reason why I should never make a change. Baby if you hold me
then all of this will go away. Give me one good reason why I should never make a change. Baby if you hold me then all of this will go away.

Sam: My house in Budapest. My, my hidden treasure chest. Golden grand piano, my beautiful Castillo. You ooh, you ooh, I'd leave it all

Camila: Oh, for you ooh, you ooh

Both: I'd leave it all

The Glee club irrupted in applause, running up to the stage and hugging us. "You did it! I'm so proud!" Mr. Schuester hugged me. He let go and I felt Puck pick me up and spin me around. He set me back down. "That was awesome!" He exclaimed. "I know!" I exclaimed in return, laughing too. I turned and hugged Sam. "Thank you so much." I whispered. "No problem, I had fun." He rubbed my back. I turned around and everyone began to head back to the choir room. I looked behind all of my friends heads and saw Finn standing at the curtain that lead to the backstage. He tilted his head back and signaled me to follow. I looked to Blaine, who had seen. He nodded as a sign to go. I set the guitar down on the stand and walked behind the curtain with Finn.

"Way to go Camileon." He smiled, stuffing his hands into his pockets. The nickname rattled my heart, once again. He then said, "You'll have to teach me sometime.", snapping me back out of my meditation. "I only know that song so you won't be getting much." I ensured him. "Listen, I was wondering if tonight we can Skype and do some homework, and just chat." He shrugged, looking down at me. "Uh yeah! I'll just text you and let you know when I can." I shook my head, crossing my arms. We began to walk back to the choir room. "How have you been holding up since you guys broke up?" I asked, turning the hall and folding my hands.

"It's been rough. You start to notice the little stuff missing, like getting a kiss in the morning or holding hands. But I'm slowly and steadily getting used to it." He used his hands, as always, to explain to me. "It's glad you guys were able to agree on things and not make it toxic." We walked into the choir and took our seats. I smiled once at Finn again before turning to Mr. Schuester. "Alright guys, I know I usually give you guys the assignment on Mondays, but I wanted to announce it today so Monday you guys will be prepared." We all looked around at each other, confused on what was happening. "Next week's assignment is Kids. Guys will either dress as superheros or princes, and the Gals will be dressing as princesses or superheros."

We all clapped in a uproar, smiling at the excitement of feeling like kids again. "Mr. Schuester it sounds fun and all, but why Kids out of all themes?" Rachel asked. "You guys need a break from working hard for Regionals, it thought it would be fun. Everyone is to come to school all week in their costumes with a song prepared. Got it?" I looked at Matthew and we wiggled our eyebrows. Mentally, we both knew we'd both be partners. I looked up back to Finn, who was on his chair doing a superman pose. I felt myself become red. A new feeling was creeping into my life, something unknown.

But, I like it.