Anger

-Matthew's POV-

"And this is why I don't drink coffee and wear suede." I bit my lip at Kurt, who had spilled his Lima Bean coffee on his new suede shoes. "Damnit, but hey it gives me an excuse to get more shoes." Kurt shrugged. I quickly rushed over and grabbed a few paper towels and began to wash his shoes for him. "Take some dish soap mixed with baking soda and place it on the stain over night. It should wash out itself." I explained, looking up to him every once in a while. Then, Finn and a few other glee members came through the choir room doors. "What's going on?" Kurt asked.

"We need to figure out who in the hell convinced Camila to join the cheerios." Finn groaned. "She looked so, so different. Like all the life got sucked out of her." Tina sighed, flattening her skirt and sitting down in her seat. "Camila would've had to done some serious dieting over Christmas break to look like that." I spoke softly, remembering the feeling of my heart dropping to my stomach on Monday. "Santana, Brittney, and Quinn won't talk, and neither will Camila so let's mark that out." Finn ran his fingers through his hair stressfully. "Unless she talks to you." Tina looked at Finn. "How about I invite her over to my house tonight. I'll act interested so she isn't suspicious and I'll come back Monday with info." Angie recommended as I threw away Kurt's paper towl. I immediately turned and glared at her, knowing I was going over there tonight as well.

It's not that I didn't want to help Camila, it's just her attitude has changed since Monday. On Tuesday, she threw a slushie at a kid and it got on me and my new decorated locker. She didn't even apolgize, her and her new 'friends' just laughed.

"Alright. It's a plan." Finn rubbed his hands together.

Later on, me and Angie scoped out at her front window waiting for Camila to come. "I'm surprised she got the sleepover past her little friends." Angie rolled her eyes. "I can't believe she even agreed." I chimed in. "Here she comes, remember, act interested." Angie tapped my shoulder as we rushed over to the couches. I grabbed a magazine off of her coffee table and looked at the pictures as the doorbell rang. Angie got up and opened it, hugging Camila. I smiled and got up, receiving a hug from Camila as well. "Ugh I'm so excited to be sleeping over. Cheerios practice has my thighs hurting, but hey, at least they won't be flapping around!" She chuckled, setting her bag down and pulling her skirt down some to adjust it. Me and Angie nervously laughed. "Well, tell us about it!" Angie laughed. "Really?!" Camila's eyes lit up with excitement. We all sat down in a circle on the couches as I leaned in closer.

"So tell me how you're so fit! You look amazing!" I smiled pointing to her weakened body. "I have a diet of one banana smoothie every day. It has 2 bananas, 3 scoops of vitamin powder and 4 scoops of protein powder. I drink it at noon every day." She smiled, her cheek bones rubbing across her skin. "Now what about your stomach because mine could use work." I said in the most believable tone I could. She lifted up her uniform shirt and I felt my stomach drop through the smile in my face. She had on a corset that was squeezing her stomach. When she was distracted trying to fix her shirt, I looked at Angie. She looked at me and her face was as pale as mine. "I say we get our pajamas on!" I clapped my hands getting up. "I'll be up there in a minute, it takes me a while to get up the stairs." Camila smiled. Me and Angie ran upstairs to her room and shut the door.

She covered her mouth in shock as I shook my head in disappointment. "That can seriously damage her stomach." I sighed rubbing my forehead. "I know. What are we gonna do. She won't listen to anyone." Angie crossed her arms, rubbing them back and forth. "She'll listen to Finn. Maybe he can snap her into a reality check." I grabbed my bag and changed in Angie's bathroom as we carried on a quiet conversation so Camila wouldn't hear us. "Camila is always out of breathe when she heads upstairs for History. She is always shuffling in her seat at lunch because she's uncomfortable even though she says her skirt is rubbing her the wrong way. She looks dead-like." Angie whispered as I came out of the bathroom. "Do you think she's doing it because of the picture?" I asked, putting my day clothing back into my bag. Angie fell silent as she opened her door.

Me and her went downstairs and sat back down. It felt like almost an hour before Camila came back down the stairs with her bag. I listened to her wheezing breathe as she sat her bag next to the door. "Camila you're killing yourself." I heard myself blurt out. She froze in place as Angie looked at me with her eyes gaping. "You can't do this. You look weak and sick, you're not yourself. What happened to the Camila we know who had her long hair flowing all around her. You used to smile and your cheeks would turn bright red. Why all of the sudden have you chosen to do this?!" "Choose what?!" She asked nervously, her cheeks turning red as normal. "Choose to become bitch like!" I threw my arms up. Her face turned to to anger. "Fine, you want to know. Here you go since everyone wants to know. I joined the cheerios to drop that picture forever. I joined to become skinnier so maybe my cheeks wouldn't be as full as you apparently love them to be. None of you understand how hard it was for me to walk down those halls without worrying if my stomach was hanging out or if my thighs moved too much. If i wouldn't have done this, all I'd be remembered for is being the overweight acne-field teenager!" She exploded.

"Camila we are just wor-" "Do you know how nice it feels walking down these halls now? Everyone smiles and waves, guys think I'm pretty for once, and I'm getting fit. Just because I have a damn corset on to suck in my stomach and just because I work out more then recommended doesn't give you any damn reason to get nosey about what I do." Camila was basically yelling at the top of her lungs. "Camila, you have to realize that none of those are true." I approached her. "Stop! Just stop! I've heard that 1,000 times before and it doesn't make a difference!" She grabbed her bag. "Where are you going?!" Angie got up and rushed over.

"Home so I can work out more. Maybe I can get rid of the corset and not have to hear you guys complaining."