Camila's 'Little' Secret

By my_fiction_fantasies

*DISCONTINUED* Everyone knew Camila liked cute clothes, bows, and things that were sweet. Just a normal 18 ye... More

Chapter 1- Finding Out
Chapter 2- Suspicion
Chapter 3- Nervous Beginnings
Chapter 4- Ally's Confession
Chapter 5- Let The Games Begin
Chapter 7- She Knows
Chapter 8- Slip Up
Chapter 9- Group Meeting
Chapter 10- Story Time
Chapter 11- Crime and Punishment
Chapter 12- Jealousy
Chapter 13- Dinah?
Chapter 14- Confrontations
Chapter 15- Dinah's Confession
Chapter 16- Tea Time
Chapter 17- Concert Concerns
Chapter 18- Almost Oops
Chapter 19- Camila's Dilemma
Chapter 20- Seducing & Shopping
Chapter 21- The Feels
Chapter 22- Advancements
Chapter 23- Uh oh
Chapter 24- Don't Be Embarrassed
Chapter 25- Progress
Chapter 26- SMUT
New Fic!
Chapter 27- Roles Reversed
25 DAYS OF 5H+CAMILA AGEPLAY

Chapter 6- Play Time

24.3K 392 153
By my_fiction_fantasies

A/N- B Won!! It was SUPER close though. Even if you didn't vote for B, (skip the concert and have Camila and Lauren play around in the hotel), I hope you still enjoy this! Please let me know if you like it and if there are any spelling mistakes! Thank guys :D You're rad!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like all great shows, this one too had come to an end. Lauren and Camila we're now back in their room at the hotel, resting after a long show. The show went without a hitch and no one suspected a thing, at least to their knowledge. Both of the girls were quiet and just in their own heads, calming down after a night performing.

"Hey Lolo?" Camila asked

"Yeah?"

"Can we put on some Netflix to watch together." She asked her friend while using her puppy dog eyes, something Lauren had a weakness to.

"Sure baby girl, let's get ready for bed first though ok?"

Camila nodded her head and smiled. She loved when Lauren called her baby girl, it made her feel small and yet protected at the same time. She wouldn't tell Lauren that though. She knows that her friend wants to get into her lifestyle, but the truth was Camila is nervous. A little having a caregiver is a HUGE deal and she isn't sure if the taller girl knows just how much it means to her. Lauren said she has done her research, which Camila appreciates so much, but from an actual littles perspective it's more important that an article on the internet can possibly explain. She won't say anything, but she wants to see how far she can push things without passing a line.

"Ok little one, lay down so we can get this diaper on and then slip some footie pajamas over it ok? Sound good to you?" Lauren asked her small friend. Camila nodded yes with a smile on her face.

So that's what they did. They repeated the strange cycle of intimacy shared between them while getting Camila ready for bed. Lauren couldn't keep her smile off of her face when she saw how adorable Camila actually was. She looked so sweet and innocent and just at ease. Both girls got up from the floor, Camila heading over to her bed to get her laptop, and Lauren grabbed a few things to put away that were left out. Before heading to join Camila on her bed, Lauren made a stop at her friends suitcase. Camila was paying no attention to what the green eyed girl was doing because of her focus on getting Netflix up for the both of them. Lauren looked inside of the case, searching for a few things that would make her Latina friend look even more sweet than she already was. After a few seconds of moving things around, she finally pulled a few things out and headed over to her friend to join her by her side.

"Hey, Camz?" Lauren asked nervously.

Camila hummed and looked at the girl next to her.

"Do you maybe, possibly, want any of these things while we watch whatever it is we are?" She asked her.

Lauren held the tan bear from the other night, a little blanket, and a cute pink and sparkly pacifier. She knows Camila used the pacifier and bear before but that was Camila's choice the first time, also Lauren added a baby blanket to the group this time.

Camila shyly nodded and took the items out of her hand. She put the paci in her mouth, bear under her arm, and held the blanket in the hand that was over the bear. She peaked at Lauren, wanting to know her reaction, She was relieved to see a huge smile plastered on her friends face. This was a good thing for Camila. This showed her that Lauren did have caregiver qualities, whether or not she knew it.

Camila passed her laptop over to Lauren, the screen showing 'Lilo and Stitch' on the screen. Camila smiled at her softly. Lauren giggled and pressed play, putting the laptop on her lap for both of them to be able to watch.

They were about 10 minutes into the movie and Camila wanted to try something between her and her friend. She laid her head down on Lauren's shoulder, bring her bear up close to her at the same time. An innocent geaster sure, but she wanted to know the reaction she would get. She looked up to find Lauren looking down at her with a soft smile. Lauren wrapped her arm around her friend, pulling her closer. This relaxed Camila and she smiled at Lauren through the pacifier in her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie ended but neither of the girls were sleepy yet. They both knew that they had to wake up early though to get on the bus in the morning.

"I have an idea to tire us out." Lauren said, getting out of the bed the two were still sitting on.

"Wa?" Camila tried to ask with her paci still in.

Lauren giggled. "Let's go on a treasure hunt!" She exclaimed.

Camila smiled big and nodded her head yes in agreement.

"Ok here's what we're going to do. In going to get three things, um" Lauren looked around the room for usable objects. "Ok, my bracelet, this book, and our cd, 7/27 in stores and on iTunes." She laughed, "Anyway I'm going to hide these while you count to 30 and cover your ears so you can't tell where I am at, after that you go and try to find them ok?"

Camila nodded yes, thinking that this was a fun game to play.

"Alright little one, no peeking. Start counting!"

Lauren looked around the hotel room, needing to find three spots fast. She realized that there wasn't a ton of places inside of a little room you can hide things though, but she quickly figured it out.

She went over to her bed, lifted the mattress slightly, and stuck her bracelet under it, leaving a bit hanging so the small girl was able to find it. She quickly went over to their bathroom and put the cd in between a stack of towels that were under the sink. Lastly, she went back into the main room and simply his her book behind her suitcase that was up against a wall. Satisfied with her spots, the stood and the end of Camila's bed waiting for her to stop counting.

"30!" The small girl yelled out, opening her eyes and uncovering her ears.

Camila got off the bed and started her search. Just like Lauren, she knew the space was small so the areas you were able to hide things in were limited. She started by walking over to the closet. When she opened it, however, she didn't find a single thing.

"Don't give up." Lauren said to her teasingly.

Camila smiled and turned to shake her bottom at her, since sticking her tongue out wasn't currently a thing she was about to do.

"Keep wiggling that butt and it'll get some spanks." Said the older girl.

Camila, still wanting to tease, kept on wiggling it.

Giggling, Lauren went over to get friend and lightly slapped her diapered bottom.

"Keep going baby girl, you didn't even find one thing yet."

Camila jokingly pouted before heading to the bathroom to look around. She first looked in the tub but didn't find anything in there. She turned around to start examining the sink area. She found nothing on the top, but when she looked lower she saw part of their cd sticking out between the towels. She took the pacifier out of her mouth.

"LOLO I FOUND ONE!" She yelled in excitement.

She ran out into the main room to show her friend what she found.

"Wow look at you baby girl! Good job!" She praised. "Now there are still two more out there, think you can find them?"

Camila said yes before sticking the paci back in her mouth. She looked around the room they were currently in, she knew that they had to be in here because there's no other place the could be.

She started around the edges of the room, looking for little nooks that Lauren could possibly hide something in. She smiled when she saw the suitcase up against the wall, she KNEW that something was up with that. When she walked over to it she found that she was right! She picked up the book she found from behind it, turned to Lauren, and held the book up in victory.

"Great job, Camzi! There's one more still out there though. I'll give you a hint, it's on my side of the room." Lauren told her.

Camila nodded and started her search.

'Where haven't I looked?' She thought to herself.

The only place left were the beds, and Lauren did say that it was somewhere on her side of the room. Putting two and two together the small girl made her way over to the bed area. She started walking all around the bed, looking for any sign of the bracelet. She was about to give up and move on when she noticed something hanging out from under the mattress. Camila got excited and lifted up part of the mattress to reveal the bracelet.

"You found it! I'm so proud of you!" Lauren said as if she was talking to an actual toddler.

Camila was beaming with joy! It made her really happy to her Lauren praising her for the good she did.

"Here, bring it to me please because I do wear it." Lauren said.

Camila brought the bracelet over to her friend. She was surprised when Lauren pulled her in for a quick hug.

"Are you tired yet?" Lauren asked, releasing the girl.

"A wittle." Camila responded through her sparkly paci.

"Let's get you tucked in then." Lauren said bringing the other girl to her bed.

This was the perfect time for Camila to try one last thing before the pair went to bed. As Lauren went to make her way over to her own bed, Camila called out.

"Cuddles?" She asked with her puppy dogs eyes.

"Like, together." Lauren asked, wanting to make sure she understood what her friend was asking.

Camila nodded quickly, scooting over and patting the spot next to her.

"Well it's hard to say no when you looking like that." Lauren said walking over to the girl's bed.

She took her place as the big spoon, wrapping her arms around the brown eyed girl.

"Goodnight Camzi."

"Nigh night mo- lolo! Night Lolo! Camila said, nearly slipping and calling her friend something that was not discussed. She hoped Lauren didn't hear her slip up.

She did.

Lauren ignored it though, not wanted to stress the girl out right now. She would bring it up sometime later though. As for now it was time to sleep so they can get ready for tomorrow's travels. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.7K 22
Camila needed help with her homework but her tutor and friend, Lauren, finds out something she didn't want her to know. This book is mature for: age...
107K 1K 35
Camila Spends her time texting Lauren her Best Friend alot these days. But she wonders what Lauren will think if she ever found out her secret yes C...
203K 6.7K 37
Wattpad blocked the smut off this book for some reason, to read it, you must be following me.Sorry.(: Everyone expects a vampire to be shiny, sexy...
46.3K 1.3K 14
Lauren g!p ;) After recently separating from her wife, Lauren tries her best to get her life back together with the help of her daughter, Kamryn. She...