Top Dawgs (Big Eight)

Autorstwa MagicGoldenFlower

Jack, Kristoff, Eugene, and Rapunzel have always been the top dogs at their school. But when a new group arri... Więcej

Characters (skip if you want)
I'm in your grade
You're terrible
That's cute
One crazy girl
I would take you in a heartbeat
Chicken
Let's get started on this project
Don't brag
Honest answer or sweet lie
So you have a hand fetish
It's a surprise
Best! Dare! Ever!
Snowflake?
You are expelled
Cobalt and carbon
You look afraid to me
I'm out of shape
I'm like the grinch
It's a blessing and a curse
You and the nicknames
Young love
Consider it my birthday present
Kiss the chef
I hate them both with a passion
Wee lamb
F for Fantastic
Tanner's a killjoy
Go! Fight! Win!
Okay Jelsa
I know you couldn't
What happened
How dare you
An inch shorter
You don't think
Break up
Shut up, Jack
5 years later
TANGLED SERIES!!!

Man, gossip spreads fast

1.1K 42 30
Autorstwa MagicGoldenFlower

*Rapunzel's POV*
I woke up Friday morning with tons of energy. I literally hopped out of bed and danced my way to the bathroom. I sang my heart out as I got ready for the day. I put my hair in pigtails and wore my tie dye shirt I designed with Elsa and the gang last night. I put black face paint under my eyes. I slid down the railing, not caring what my mother would say. Whatever she would say today couldn't crush my happiness. I poured myself a bowl of happy Honey Nut Cheerios. I fed Pascal a couple grapes and waited for my mom. I didn't have to go to school today, but I didn't have to leave home until nine. Mom walked out of her room in her in the state shirt that the school made. She bought one for me, but I wanted to wear the one I designed. "Good morning mom!" I smiled.

"Good morning flower! Looks like someone is in a good mood this morning." Mom greeted.

"Yes! I'm sooo excited for the game tonight! I can't wait for Elsa, Anna, Hiccup, and Merida to get here so we can get to Sanford."

"Just so you know, I will be riding with the Bjorgmans so if you need anything I will be at the game."

"I know mom. Did you really think I thought you would miss this game?" I asked.

"I didn't know. They aren't my kids."

"Eugene is basically your son. At least you treat him like he is." I smiled.

"Just finish your breakfast before it gets soggy." Mom laughed. I packed my car full of snacks for the way down and back. I also packed some CDs and drinks. I made sure to bring blankets and pillows in case someone got tired. "Well, aren't you a good driver." Mom smiled as she looked in my car.

"I know. I vacuumed it, I gave it a car wash, then we decorated it." I replied.

"Well, I'm heading over to Bjorgmans now so have fun and please drive safe. You're not just risking your life-" Mom started.

"I know, I know, I'm not just risking my life, I'm also risking my friends' lives. You give this speech to me every time I drive someone." I smirked.

"I just want you to be safe." Mom smiled as she kissed my forehead.

"Mom, I've had my license since I was fourteen."

"Remember seat belts!" Mom called as she hopped into her car. As she pulled out of the driveway, Elsa and Anna pulled in.

"Hey guys!" I cheered.

"Hey Punz! Ready for tonight?" Anna asked.

"Yes! I'm sooo excited!" I cheered. After a couple minutes, Hiccup and Merida arrived.

"Welcome to the party mobile!" I greeted.

"This is going to be awesome!" Merida cheered. We all got into my car, I was driving, Elsa sat shot gun, and the other three were in the back. I checked to make sure they were each wearing their seat belts and they were, unlike Eugene. I plugged my phone into the aux cord and clicked shuffle. I heard a familiar beat and realized it was Eugene's favorite song.

"I've got a death wish. Her looks can kill. She's got a red dress, lip stick and heels. Pull me in, get me hooked like a junkie. Got me feeling so highhhhh. You're such a beautiful drug, I can't get enough. Addicted and I'm dying for a hit of your love. Got a death wish baby, baby. Don't want want you to save me, save me." I sang as I danced along.

"What song is this?" Hiccup asked.

"Beautiful Drug by Zac Brown Band. It's Eugene favorite song." I smiled as I turned up the volume. Soon, we were all jamming out to the song. We were all laughing and singing our way down the interstate towards Sanford. We eventually arrived around 10:45 A.M. We decided to go go shopping for a little bit, despite Hiccup's and Merida's protests. After all, it was two to three.

"Do we really have to go shopping?" Hiccup asked.

"Yes, I haven't gone shopping in weeks." Anna replied as she ran to look in the next store's window.

"Where are we going to put your bags?" Merida asked.

"I have plenty of room in the trunk." I smiled as I waved the thought way. After shopping for what seemed like minutes, I heard a grumbling noise. "What was that?" I asked.

"My stomach. I'm starving." Merida whined.

"It's not that late." Elsa replied as she pulled out her phone. "It's only 12:34." Elsa chuckled.

"Can we please eat now?" Hiccup begged.

"Okay. We'll go to the food court and we can eat what we like." I smiled. Soon, we all met back at a little table to eat our food.

"By the way, I want to thank you Rapunzel for taking us on this incredible trip." Anna smiled as she ate her cheeseburger.

"It's no problem. After all, if it wasn't for you guys, I would be riding with Kristoff's parents and I would be super bored. Plus yesterday would have sucked." I smiled.

"Do you guys find it weird that we're hanging out with thee Rapunzel Corona?" Elsa asked. What's so great about me?

"Actually, yeah. I never would have thought that Rapunzel would be one of my bestest friends." Anna giggled.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I've always considered myself an average teen with average friends.

"You're popular, we're not." Merida summed up.

"Well what does that have to do with anything? That's like saying if someone's rich they shouldn't be hanging out with someone poor." I replied.

"Rapunzel, popularity has to do with everything involving high school. If you want a cute, sporty boyfriend, you need to popular. If you want people to be your friends, you need to be popular or have known them since you were little. That's just how it works." Elsa answered.

"Well that's just stupid. Imagine this group of people who are super nice and sweet, but they don't have any friends because they're not popular. That would suck. I mean, imagine what great people they could be, but they can't because they're shunned." I ranted.

"It stinks, but that's life." Anna weakly smiled.

"I'm glad I found you guys even though you aren't 'popular'. You guys are the bestest girlfriends I could ever have." I cheered as I brought them into a hug. "And Hiccup, you're the smartest and most patient boy I've ever met." I smiled.

"Thanks Rap. No ones ever said that before." Hiccup chuckled.

"Well someone should have. I mean, after all it is true." I giggled. Eventually, we finished lunch and left the mall. "Alright guys, where should we go?" I asked as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"What time does the game start?" Merida asked.

"Around seven, but we plan on getting there an hour early." Elsa replied.

"So we can get good spots." I smiled.

"What could we do for five hours?" Anna asked.

"We could go to the butterfly house they have here." Hiccup offered.

"Ooo, that sounds like fun." I cheered.

"I'm in!" Elsa cheered.

"Me too!" Anna added.

"Mer?" I asked.

"I guess it could be alright." Merida huffed.

"Yay!!" Us girls cheered. After about a half hour, we found the building. When we got inside, we saw that it also had an aquarium. All of us awed as we headed towards the stingrays and starfish. We went to the touching zone and gently pet the fish. After we saw all the fish, we went into the butterfly house. There was tons of butterflies floating all around the room. I took a couple of photos on my phone, planning on painting pictures of them later.

"This place is amazing." Anna awed as a butterfly landed on her finger.

"Why haven't t been here before?" I asked as a butterfly landed on my head. I looked at Merida to see if she was having fun. As I looked towards her, a huge butterfly landed on her face. When it opened its wings, it's pattern landed on her eyes, making it look like a mask. (Like off of Tarzan.) I quickly snapped a photo before it fluttered away.

"That was so cool!" Merida cheered.

"Do you want to see a picture?" I asked.

"Yes!" Merida cheered. She ran towards me and looked the picture I just took. I watched her reaction. Her face light up with happiness.

"You need to send that to me!" Merida exclaimed.

"I will send it right now." I smiled. After a couple hours of playing with the fish and butterflies, we figured we should head towards the game. We got there and we were some of the first high schoolers there. The stadium was divided in half. One half was the adult section, which was divided by teams. The other half was the teen section, also divided by teams. I picked the spot right in the middle of the field so we could get a good view for the whole game. But since it was in the middle, that meant that the opposing team was on my left. After a while, the stands started to fill. I saw tons of my classmates as they shuffled around trying to find a good spot. I felt a tapping on my shoulder and turned around to see who it was.

"Hi." A girl from the opposing team said.

"Hi?" I replied.

"My friends and I wanted to ask you a question." She replied.

"Okay, shoot." I replied.

"Why do you have three numbers in your shirt? Are they all your boyfriends? Brothers? Cousins?" She asked.

"They're my friends." I smiled.

"How can you be friends with boys like that?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, they all look really hot. How can you only be friends with them?"

"Our parents are friends."

"So is number 21 seeing anyone?" She asked.

"Yeah." I lied.

"Dang, what about 3?"

"Yeah, and so is 45." I lied. I wasn't going to have some random girl go after my friends.

"Are you lying?" She asked.

"No, 3 is going out with her." I lied as I pointed to Elsa. "And 45 is going out with her." I added as I pointed to Anna.

"Who's going out with 21?" She asked.

"She is." I lied as I gestured to none other than....Tonya. Way to go Rapunzel, you're making your life a thousand times easier.

"Oh. Okay. Well, I hope you guys don't mind getting killed. We've won state three times in a row now. This year will be our fourth." She smirked.

"I'm guessing you guys have never gone against us. We are going to win." I replied.

"We'll just have to see." She chuckled as she turned her head back to the field. We were watching the boys warm up. Soon, the game started. Everyone could feel the excitement in the air. We watched as the opposing team kicked the ball towards us. Charming caught the ball and ran. We got to the fifty yard line.

"This game is off to a great start!" I cheered. Eventually, it was halftime and we were ahead by fourteen points. Our band volunteered earlier this year to play at halftime, not knowing that we would make it to state. So we watched our band perform a stunning halftime show. It was so cool. Finally, it was the last ten seconds of the game. We were down by five points and it was the third down. This last play could win us state. We watched as Jack had to decide between throwing the ball to Eugene or Philip. He looked back and forth between the two, until he made his decision. He threw the ball Eugene as he tripped into the end zone. He caught the ball and fell in as the opposing team tackled him to the ground. No one knew what happened. The stadium was silent as we listened to what the referees would say. We saw Eugene emerge from the pile of players, still holding the football. The referees were huddled, talking over what they should. They turned and faced the crowd. We heard the microphone screech on.

"It's a touchdown for the Harrisburg Bulldogs, giving them one point to win state." The referee said into the microphone. Our town cheered with all our might. We won state! I jumped up and down with Elsa and Anna, chanting that we won state. Then we started to storm the field. We sprinted onto the field, cheering that we won. I had to find Eugene.

"Eugene! Eugene!" I called as I looked around for him in a crowd of excited fans.

"Blondie! Over here!" Eugene yelled. I looked and saw him running towards me.

"Hey did you see that play? I almost-" Eugene started as I cut him off. I grabbed ahold of his uniform and pulled it towards me. I smashed my lips onto his. He backed up, surprised at my actions, but I didn't back down. Soon, he fell in sync and I felt his hand move down my spine, ending on my waist. We stopped and looked at each other, smiling like a bunch of idiots. "What was that for?" He asked.

"You wouldn't make the first move, so I did." I answered. I looked around and saw all of his friends cheering us on.

"Well I guess I stand corrected, Eugene." Charming chuckled as he patted Eugene on the back.

"Eugene!" Mom yelled as she ran towards us. Did she see us kiss? "You gave me a heart attack! I thought for sure that they wouldn't call it a touchdown." Mom smiled.

"Why? You didn't believe in me?" Eugene smirked.

"Somedays you scare me." Mom teased. Eventually, all of our friends came and we got a picture. First with just me and the boys, then with Elsa and the gang. After, we had Elsa take a picture of our parents and us. Soon, the boys had to have a picture with the team. Jack and Eugene got to hold the trophy, since they got us the winning point. I stood by Elsa, watching them take a picture.

"Soo, I heard you kissed Eugene." Elsa smiled.

"Already? Man, gossip spreads fast." I laughed. Soon, public broadcasters came and interviewed the coaches, some players, and a few fans. Soon, it was time to head back home. I was walking towards the exit with Elsa and Anna giggling about me telling that girl who they were dating, behind us, Hiccup and Merida walked with their arms linked and Merida's head on Hiccup's shoulder. I was taking in the moment so I could remember it forever. When a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Rapunzel! Wait!" Eugene shouted.

"What?" I asked as I turned around. He grabbed my face and put his lips on mine.

"See you back home." He grinned as he looked me over.

"See ya." I giggled. I felt myself blushing as people walked past us. Eugene smiled and ran back to his team. I saw Jack and Kristoff standing by the door. As Eugene jogged back to them, they punched him on the shoulders, congratulating him. I turned around and saw my other friends, smiling. "What?" I giggled.

"That was adorable!" Elsa and Anna fangirled.

"So you do like Eugene!" Hiccup cheered.

"I told you he thought of you more than a little sister." Merida smirked. I looked at the ground, feeling the heat rise in my cheeks.

"Come on little tomato. Let's go home." Anna teased as she linked her arm around mine. I drove back home, listening to quiet music. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw Merida snoring as she leaned on Hiccup. Hiccup was passed out on the side of door, drool falling from his mouth. Anna was leaning in the other door, her hair getting messy. I softly chuckled and saw Elsa falling asleep, trying to keep her eyes open. She was texting Jack and she could hardly move her fingers to press send. Eventually everyone fell asleep while I thought about my stupendous kiss with Eugene.

................................................................................................................................................
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Tomorrow, I leave on my camping trip. So excited!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

80K 3.1K 35
єvєrчσnє hαѕ α pєrfєct ѕσulmαtє, чσu juѕt hαvє tσ вє вrαvє єnσugh tσ fínd thєm. To prove this theory, eight volunteers have decided to take a leap of...
933 67 20
In a modern, highschool AU, seniors Jack Frost, Elsa Arendelle, Hiccup Haddock, Merida DunBroch, Rapunzel Corona and Eugene Fitzherbert are about to...
674 92 17
"I d-don't know Jack." "Say it Elsa. Look at me in the eye. Say it in my face. Say you don't love me." " I love you Jack! I freaking love you." ~~~~~...
15K 441 12
Just a bunch of Jelsa One-Shots, hope you enjoy it. THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN BACK WHEN I WAS A LOT YOUNGER, SO BE PREPARED FOR SOME CHEESY WRITING AND...