A shoulder to lean on

By BlackWid0wX

Lindsey's going through a divorce while Stevie continues an unhealthy relationship. Warning: Adult situation... More

Part 1 - Karma
Part 2 - What you lost
Part 3 - Now it all makes sense
Part 4 - Child's play
Part 5 - Ball of fire
Part 6 - Rise and fall
Part 7 - Reciprocated
Part 8 - Rescue me
Part 9 - Please, don't give up
Part 10 - A very happy Father's day
Part 11 - I thought it was over
Part 12 - I'll take care of you
Part 13 - Take me away
Part 14 - Now we're getting somewhere
Part 16 - Separated
Part 17 - 48 hours
Part 18 - Safe
Part 19 - Abnormal behavior
Part 20 - Tonight and forever

Part 15 - Erotic paradise (Mature adult theme)

1.4K 36 10
By BlackWid0wX

"Lindsey, you look like Quasimoto walking like that!" heading down the dock to the beach house, all of Stevie's bags in hand.

"Thanks... thanks a lot, baby," holding the door open for her as she couldn't help but laugh under her breath. Lindsey was the one that wanted these tattoos and now he could barely stand his!

"What I find funny is that I'm  the one that didn't want the damn tattoo in the first place, now I like it and you don't."

"I didn't say that I didn't like it," grabbing some ice from the freezer, "...I just didn't think it'd hurt this much."

"Well, look at those tiny little legs! You are supposed to put a tattoo on the part of your body with the most flesh! Then again, you don't have any," one hand on her hip as she laughed again.

"I'm going to bite my tongue on this one, dear."

"Ah," waving her finger at him, "...hiding a thought, are we?"

"Maybe just a little bit."

"Care to let me in on your thoughts?" walking towards him.

"I... I think I want my balls."

"Oh," cocking her head, "...it's that bad to share?"

"Well, honey, you should have just got the tattoo on your ass if you're speaking of parts with the most flesh."

Stevie's eyes grew wide as he took a step backwards, expecting an argument, only to find her continuing her laughter.

"You...You don't want to sodomize me or something?"

She shook her head, "No, but that was quite bold," pointing at him. "Plus," walking closer, "...you've made me the luckiest woman in the world."

"I did...?" smiling, welcoming her arms around his neck.

"You did," kissing his lips, "...and for that I am thankful so if you think I have a big ass, well, you must love it."

Lindsey shrugged, "I do," nodding. "I happen to like it a lot actually; nice, big, round, plump - ow!" rubbing his nipple as she pinched it.

"Now you're trying too hard!"

"Yeah, to be up inside it," covering his mouth with a hand as he chuckled.

"Ohhh...I don't think so! If you're still in to weird kinky sh1t at your age, well, you're with the wrong woman then."

"I happen to remember a time -"

Holding up a hand, she refused to let him go further. "Lindsey, we stop this conversation now."

"But -"

"Now!"

"Sheesh! Compliment your ass and I get burnt."

"I'm getting ready for the Luau now, Lindsey," waving her hand up in the air as she walked off.

"She'd never let me eat her ass anyway," speaking to himself.

"I heard that!"

"I love you, dear!"

***

The sound of drums filled the air, women in grass skirts and coconut bras, men dancing with fire; it enthused Stevie, watching as they all moved in sync. She'd done her share of Hula dancing and boy did she have the body to do it back then!  "Oh, Lindsey, aren't they gorgeous?" leaning in to his left arm, wrapping hers around him while they watched from afar.

He nodded, "Yes, that is a talent for sure."

"Do you think you could ever eat fire?"

Lindsey snickered, "Honey, I eat you all the time."

She playfully slapped him, laughing. "I guess that does take a lot of talent then."

"Do you think you could move your hips like that?"

"Maybe, doubtful. Sorry, I've ruined that fantasy for you."

"I bet I can get you to move your hips like that."

Laughing again, Stevie blushed, plastering her face in to his arm. "You are so fresh."

"But you know I'm right," smiling at her.

"There are a lot of things that you can make me do, Lindsey."

"Oh?"  turning to fully face her. "Care to share?"

"Like you don't know already."

Leaning in to her ear, he breathed against it, "But I like it when you tell me."

"In front of all these people?"

"Mmm, yes, it's exciting. Live dangerously, baby," wiggling his eyebrows.

Looking around them, she felt her heart skip a beat, this wasn't usually her style. Stevie was a mysterious woman, never to let out her sexuality unless it was in the privacy of a bedroom. "You don't have to touch me to make me come," whispering against his shoulder.

"I think I just...Wow," feeling sweat break out on his forehead.

"Well, you asked," rubbing his arm.

"I know, just didn't think you'd give in."

"Obviously this trip is expecting of the unexpected."

"I would love to make you come out here."

"Shh," giving him a slap. "Lindsey,"  clenching her teeth.

"What? No one is even paying attention to us."

"You're such a dare devil, now go get me a Blue Mai Tai," gently shoving him.

"I see how it is," taking out his wallet as he gave her a wink, fetching her the drink she asked for then returning. With all the pain killers he was on, there was no way he'd indulge himself. "For you my lady," kissing her on the cheek as he handed her the glass.

"Thank you kind sir," sipping on the beverage as she closed her eyes. "That's fabulous, Linds, you have to try it!"

"I'll tell you what, I'll take a sip if you let me bring you over."

"Goodness, are you still fixated on that? I shouldn't have even said a word."

"No - no - no, you should have. It's good for my...ahem," eyeing his crotch as she shook her head with a grin, taking another sip of her drink. She did have to admit, she was good at that. "Come here," wrapping an arm around her shoulders as he nestled his face against her neck. "Mmmm, you smell so good...So sweet, so sexy. Do you like it when I talk to you like that?"

"Yes," covering her mouth with her drink.

"My whole body is burning, wanting, needing...dying  to taste you," listening to her exhale, pretending to slow dance with her as he continued to whisper in her ear. "I bet you smell real good down there with all the humidity."

Stevie about choked, coughing as she glared at him. "You are so out of line right now."

"Shhh..." cupping her jaw as he only continued to whisper, "...you have the sweetest pvssy and I'm dying to play with it. I bet you are drenched, right?  It must be uncomfortable to have all that just located there between your thighs with out my mouth cleaning it."

"Linds," gasping with a grin, looking at the people around them.

"They don't give a sh1t what I'm saying because they can't hear me over the music. Tell me, Stevie, are you wet?"

"I am," nodding, "...I can feel it right now," leaning in towards his ear.

His heart sped up, "Yeah?  Is it the real sticky kind or more like a watery substance?"

Closing her eyes, she shook her head, laughing. "I can't believe you right now."

"Damn, Stevie, just play along."

"It doesn't feel sticky..."

"Oh, nice, I like it when it's slick and slippery - it's so easy to get you off that way."

"Is this honestly supposed to do something for me?"

Standing behind her, he wrapped his left arm around her shoulders, leaning his head down in to her neck. "Picture this: You stripped naked against a wall, bending over for me so I can get a good look at you. I lick my finger and slide it right between you, moving it slow and steady against your ass, then I lick my finger again to dive right in to your hole... examining every inch of your dripping...wet...pvssy."

Stevie widened her eyes, taking in a deep breath, occasionally sipping on her drink. "Mmm," she let go from her throat, pressing her backside in to him.

"As I finger bang you, which you are crying out for more: 'oh Lindsey, yes, give it to me,' I bring my other hand around to tempt your throbbing clit, rubbing it up and down...side to side...in tiny circles, feeling you clench that sweet pvssy around my fingers."

"Maybe...Maybe you should stop now..." feeling the need to squirm.

"Ah, you little wiggle worm," wrapping his arm around her waist, "...I'm not done yet."

"Oh, I think you are," one hand going up to touch the back of his head as he kissed her neck.

"But you haven't... come, yet," his warm breath on her ear.

"How do you know?"

"Not getting away that easy, Nicks," biting her shoulder.

"Shhh, no names."

"No one is listening, they're too busy waiting for one of those women to pop out of their coconut bra - which brings me to this question, why are you not wearing a coconut bra?"

"Oh my God," rolling her eyes, "...as if."

"Do you think I'd look good in one?" holding in his laugh as she nudged him. "Hey, watch it, damaged goods here!"

"Too late."

"Now you're really going to get it!"

"Oh? I thought that you already gave it to me? I see I'm still standing here."

"Naughty, naughty...Mmmm..." nibbling on her ear. "I believe I was drilling you with my finger?"

"If you want to make me come with out touching, those are not the words to pursue."

Thinking for a moment, Lindsey put another story in to his head, licking the back of her ear. "Hmmm... I pin you against a wall, strip you slowly but eagerly, holding your hands above your head as I work your breasts... Mmmm, those round and luscious  mounds of pleasure," smacking his lips. "Your nipples are so tiny, so taut and perky - I can't keep my tongue off the sensitive teets; you're already moaning and then I bring in the flower... you know, that beautiful Hibiscus I gifted you? Yeah, I run the peddles over your skin, under the curves of your breasts, up along your neck and face, back down your breasts to your shivering abdomen. Your skin is covered in tiny goosebumps as I enter south, sticking the stem between your thighs - right below your seeping  vulva..."

Stevie was breaking out in a sweat, his erotic love story had her melting right in to his arms. She was so close to letting an overwhelming bolt of pleasure fill her body.

"You still with me?" while she nodded. "Good... I move the stem in and out of your shapely thighs, moving my thumb across the beautiful letter L that is tattooed near your shaved pubice, wiping the sweat that has broken out on your flushed flesh. You are so worked up by now, you are writhing against the wall, opening your legs as the flower hits the floor: 'Lindsey, take me,' you beg, and I just have to play with you some more as I retrieve the flower. I lick the stem as I run it against your labia, letting it gently penetrate your aching  sex, letting you feel a different sensation as I then get down on my knees to suck your clit. My hand goes over your right thigh as I prop your foot on to my shoulder, working your ticking bud as the stem further fills you, you scream as the first jolt of pleasure fills you. I work on you harder, keeping you pinned to the wall and then switching my mouth from your clit to your vaginal opening, fluttering the flower against your clit as you begin to convulse now. Mmm, yes, a little bit of that feminine odor fills the room as you spray a little - ugh, I love it when you are comfortable enough to do that!"

"Mmm, God..." eyes closed, Stevie's chest heaving, constantly using the cold glass to press against her forehead.

"Yes, God, so much like God..." giving her neck a tiny nip. "I discard of the flower, using my fingers now, curling them delicately  inside your contrating walls - you pull at the back of my head as you bend your knees, me looking up in to your eyes as I press my thumb in to your clit, two fingers thrusting rapidly! You're losing control, I'm  losing control, the whole fvcking room is filled in our condensation! You're bucking and grinding as your wet skin screeches against the wall, my fingertips working your cervix as you clench one  last time, grasping on to my fingers as your whole insides expolde! My name escapes your swollen red lips and I am hard for you, absolutely vein protruding  hard -"

CRASH

Stevie drops her glass, mind blown over the way he can make her feel something physical with out actually being physical!

A few people ask if she's okay, if she needs anything, Stevie thanking them but refusing any offers. One of the resort employees come to clean up the glass as she apologizes, Lindsey taking her back towards the dock to the house, he was sexually aroused and though he only had use of one hand - well, that wasn't about to stop him!

He pushed Stevie against the dock's rail, using his only good hand to squeeze her right butt cheek, hissing against her ear as she let her head fall backwards - the wind catching her hat while it blew away in to the night! She didn't care, she brought another with anyway! "Oh, fvck..." she groaned from the back of her throat, Lindsey's wet lips trailing her jugular, lifting her butt cheek up farther.

"Do you want me?" flicking her long dangling earring with his tongue, moving his hand to her abdomen, cupping her through the front of her dress. "Because I sure as hell want you."

"I do! Oh, God, I do!"  lifting up her right knee to come in contact with his groin, giving him a bite of her lip as she looked up in to his eyes. "Have I successfully made you hard again?"

"You won't be talking for long when I'm in that mouth," taking her chin as he squeezed her cheeks with his fingers, making her pout.

"Are you going to fvck me or make love to me?" rubbing him with her palm.

"What if I fvck you then make love to you?" leaning his forehead to hers as they both breathed heavily against each others mouths, flicking each others lips.

"I'm so hot right now," grazing her mouth with his, lowering her voice entirely. "I must get out of this dress."

Lindsey groaned  as he took her hand, bringing her inside of the house as he then got to thinking how he would even do this. His ribs were going to give him the most trouble, as it would be hard to thrust normally, looking her up and down while she tossed her shawl over the couch. "Will you strip for me?"

"What do you think I'm doing right now?" kicking off her platform sandals.

"Wait," holding up his hand as he took his phone out of his pocket, turning on Pandora to a love making station. Stevie grinned then tossed her hair to the side. "Now you can take off whatever you please but please, do move to the beat of Madonna," holding up his phone as Justify my love  played.

"At my age? You want me to strip-dance to Madonna?"

"Who else is better to strip to?" sitting down on a chair slowly as he tried to ignore all his pain.

Turning her back to him, Stevie picked up the beat, moving her hips and hands as she spread her feet, twirling her hair. She reached for the hem of her dress as she slowly moved it up her knees, to her thighs, exposing the start of her pantyline while she let it fall back down to her ankles. Lindsey was biting his fist while she teased, giving him a little skin then covering it back up, finally removing her dress fully while it ended up over a lamp.

Her hips continued to swivel, both hands on her butt as she bent over to let her hair hang low over her face, waving it back and forth. One of her hips popped then the other, turning fully around to face him as she actually felt sexy with her waist trainer on, not wanting to give that up as she just continued to dance in a slow seductive manner.

Wanting, waiting - for you, to Justify my love, Stevie lip synced while making her way closer; Lindsey took himself out of his shorts to stroke. He looked painfully aroused, filled with desire as he sucked on his bottom lip. "Oh, baby... fvck, yeah,"  sliding over the soft head with his fingers.

Knowing that she could still do this to him, this exact reaction as if she was thirty years old, her confidence went flying through the roof! Stevie felt like a Queen, thrashing her hair around as she slid her hands up and down her abdomen, blowing some hair out of her face. "Oh, yes - yes - yes," spreading her legs to rub both her hands against herself, tilting her head back.

"I'm going to come, baby, don't stop..." his voice higher in pitch the closer he got, moving his hand up and down his shaft repeatedly.

Sticking her hand in to her panties, she made eye contact with him, bringing said hand up to her mouth to lick. "Mmmm..." gasping as she ran her finger across the bandage of her tattoo. Stevie ripped off the bandage, the air hitting her skin as it slightly burned, letting him see his initial on her flesh. "That's for you... it's all for you..." slipping off her panties to twirl them around her finger, sending them across the room, disappearing.

"Stevie..."  closing his eyes, moving faster with his hand, the sound of skin against skin.

"Oh, don't you dare close your eyes as I touch myself for you!" placing one foot on to the chair while opening herself with two fingers, licking them to caress herself in circles. "Is this what you want, baby? Huh?" cocking her head to the side.

Lindsey looked like he was about to cry, the tension so high, the attraction, the first signs of his orgasm coming to head. "Suck me," he begged. "Stevie, please!"

Bringing her foot back down to the floor, she put her hands to the armrests, kneeling down between his legs as she gripped his tight ball sack. "Is this my gift?" touching the indent at the tip.

"Oh, dammit, Stevie!" becoming frustrated.

Letting her mouth open, it hovered above his member, taking him all the way to the back of her throat as one hand wrapped around the base. Lindsey placed his one hand to the back of her head, opening his mouth to let out a groan, taking a fistfull of her hair.

"F...fvck," he said, letting go in her mouth as she took all of it, sucking and licking off his sensitive c0ck.

"Mmm," wiping her mouth, "...thank you for that extra  protein, baby," standing back up as her hips were killing her. Stevie headed for the bedroom to wash herself up, feeling sticky from his cum, gargling then spitting in to the sink.

When Stevie stepped out of the bathroom, still half naked, she found Lindsey at the foot of the bed, having tucked himself back in to his shorts. He looked ready to fall right to sleep but kept his eyes on her, watching her turn off the light, getting a glimpse of her curvy ass while passing him by.

"Come here, angel," running his palm against the silky comforter.

Taking off her jewelry, Stevie made her way back towards him, standing between his knees as he looked up at her. She let her fingers tickle the sides of his face, working up through his hair, down over his neck to rub his chest. "I know it's tough to do this right now, I don't expect anything in return."

"Are you kidding me? What kind of man does that? Not me," tracing the skin around her tattoo.

"I know you're not that kind of man but there are exceptions at this time."

"No exceptions, get on the bed, Stephanie."

Doing what he asked, Lindsey fetched the two flowers from the other night; they were laying on the window sill. Stevie's heart began to pound, feeling her body heat rise over the remembrance of his story, seeing that he was about to play it out. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Well, first, I'd like you to take off the rest of your clothing."

"I... I kind of feel sexy in this," touching the waist trainer while Lindsey shook his head.

"But I want to see your skin..." sitting himself down on the bed, making sure he'd have good use of his left hand.

Stevie sighed as she sat back up, sitting back on her knees so Lindsey could unclasp the trainer, already feeling her extra weight falling free as it hit the bed. Lindsey made sure to touch the spots on her waist that she found repulsive, caressing them tenderly while kissing her shoulder. "I love you so much," she whispered, his touch calming her.

"I absolutely love you more," taking two fingers to unhinge her bra, touching the newly exposed skin as he kissed across it. "You were so free, so outgoing just minutes ago... now you're kind of shy and vulnerable."

"Don't you like that?" looking over her shoulder at him as she smoothed her hair away.

"I do but hope you're not umcomfortable."

"I'm not, just the normal woman in me to be slightly insecure - though I know you like me how I am."

"That's right," sliding his index finger down the middle of her back, just above her butt crack.

"And I like you all the same... remember what I had told you when you came to me with your problem."

"It seems so far away now."

"You just needed the right woman."

"And I do, right now, right here..." arm wrapping around her waist, smelling her skin.

With out his request, Stevie removed the rest of her bra and laid down on to the bed, bringing her hands up above her head. "I want to be touched."

"I want to touch you," kissing the pads of his fingers as he touched her lips, moving them down to her chin as she lifted it. "With how many times I do this, it always feel as if the first time," hand shaking while moving lower, holding her left breast in his palm while giving it a good squeeze.

"Use the flower, Linds."

Nodding, Lindsey gave the flower a tiny kiss, running it over her forehead and down to the tip of her nose; he was acting out the most erotic part of his story. "Loving you is the right thing to do," watching her eyes flash open as he smiled, lightly brushing her lips with the flower as she caressed his knee. He trailed the middle of her chest, under each breast, then circling the shrunken nipples.

Stevie licked at her lips, moving her head side to side, skin covered in tiny goosebumps. These are the moments that she dreamed of, lived for, having this man appreciate her in every single way. "Don't stop..." tears falling back in to her hair.

"I won't, don't you worry," kissing the flower again then very  lightly touching her abdomen, almost as if he was creating a painting on her skin.

Opening her legs, she directed his hand, wanting that flower to violate her, arching as it made contact. "Just like the story - I want it just like that."

Grinning, Lindsey watched her open herself for him, knowing that he could not do it by himself. "Have you ever noticed how certain flowers can look just like your beautiful pink pvssy?"

Smiling, Stevie bit at her bottom lip, giving a slight nod. "Hmmm...the Vagina monologues."

"Then you get what I'm speaking of..."

"Of course," meeting his eyes. "The stem... use the stem."

"Are you sure?" raising his eyebrows, not sure she'd be actually in to that bit.

Stevie nodded as it excited him, letting his tongue lubricate the flower's stem, slowly entering her body with it - not as if she could really feel anything once it was passed penetration. "Here...touch me here," placing his finger to her clit, pushing her hips up. "Mmmm - oh, yes, that turns me on!" groaping her breasts.

Being way passed the point of turned on, Lindsey could feel the sweat dripping in to his eyes, parting his lips as he watched her starting to convulse. For some reason it wasn't taking long, the whole flower being the culprit, bringing the kink back to their love. "I have to feel you," removing the flower as he replaced it with his fingers, feeling her tighten up as she propped herself up on to her elbows. "That's so sexy, baby, yes..."  Lindsey's eyes peering at her while biting on his lip, hooking her insides with his fingers.

"I need you, Lindsey," whimpering as she laid back down, gripping him through his shorts. "Give it to me."

The offer was tempting but he wasn't sure how to do this, taking himself out of his shorts as he then laid back down with a wince, holding his member up for her as she got the hint. Yes, Lindsey wanted her on top of him and she wasn't about to pass. "Careful, baby," while Stevie straddled him. "I want to see your ass. Would you let me watch you from the other side?"

Turning around, Stevie leaned forward between his legs, letting him run the tip of his c0ck through her crack, feeling it touch her entrance. "Ah, God, Lindsey,"  while starting to mount him, feeling him lifting one of her butt cheeks to watch, fully taking him as they both moaned. She let her bottom bounce then gave a full thrust forward, clinging to his ankles as she began to swivel. "Oh my God, Lindsey, yes! Lindsey, yes!" crying out as she rested her elbows on to the bed, moving back in to him while he stared. He was sure he didn't blink once. "Ooh, yeah,"  sitting up straight as she rubbed her thighs, caressing her own abdomen then squeezing her breasts.

"Ugh, Stephanie! Jesus Christ!"  doing his best not to move since his shoulder blade was causing him distress, focusing on her moving to forget the pain. "You feel so good, baby, so good!  I want to feel you come, baby, come right around me!"  using his hand to massage her lower back.

Reaching around, she wanted his hand, Lindsey reaching for it as he squeezed it. Stevie began to work her clit for more stimulation, arching while the ends of her hair met his abdomen. "I'm coming...Oh, God, I'm coming! Yes! Oh, fvck, yes!"  screaming out his name as she bared herself down on him, falling forwards as she covered the back of her head with her hands.

He felt her come hard, the orgasm lasting for several seconds, the extra wetness seeping down his c0ck. It was his turn now, wanting to fill her with his cum, Stevie working her hips up again to assist, looking around her shoulder with absolute adoration. She was red in the face, clitoris sensitive, making her whole body shiver from the overabundance of sensations. "Just like that, Stevie, mmmm... Oh, baby, you are so sexy... Ugh, I can't fvcking stand it!"  growling as her butt moved up and down, slamming down on to his erection as it brought him to release. Lindsey gargled while slapping her butt, the extra warmth around his member, her sweat dripping down her back.

Shaking, it was now time to relax, to let their hearts return to a normal pace; neither of them could breathe! Stevie sat across him with her hands on her hips, tilting her head back to get air from the ceiling fan, Lindsey resting an arm over his forehead. They were both spent, done, satisfied with what they experienced. There were nights when they could go on and on but this wasn't one of them, knowing they'd both end up showering, heading to bed not soon after.

"Sweetie?" questioned Lindsey, gently touching her side.

"Yes, baby?" chest rising and falling.

"Lay with me?"

Smiling, Stevie swung her one leg off of him, walking on her hands and knees to meet him at the top of the bed. "How do you feel?" letting her hand touch his face, hovering over his side as she gave him a long wet kiss, his hand meeting her breast. "You make me feel so beautiful, so sexy when I don't even believe I am."

"That's my job, is it not?" rolling her nipple. "I've never stopped believing you were beautiful or sexy... I'd be blind to think such things."

Snuggling his sweaty body, she reached for the flowers on the bed, letting them run over his face and down his chest. "I could die right here and my life would be whole."

"Don't say such things, there's so much left for us... so much," taking one of the flowers to place in to her hair. "My beautiful gypsy girl," rubbing her bottom lip.

"I'm just telling you right now, Lindsey, that you're all that I have needed to fix my soul."

"Oh, baby, you know that you and my children are my heart and soul. With all of you, I am complete."

The sounds of the waves around the house had them falling in to a deep relaxation, not even making it to the shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 114 5
Modern day story about Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham. Stevie is struggling with life on tour in her seventies while Lindsey is struggling perio...
21.3K 880 22
Tragedy strikes Stevie and Lindsey, but it may or may not bring them back together. Set in 2004.
24.1K 1.2K 31
2016. Lindsey feels that he and Stevie drifted too far apart and he wants to change that. Does she?
11.7K 753 34
Stevie and Lindsey meet again.