How Did I Fall in Love With Y...

By tala_S

Rachael Simpson is in love with her best friend of 15 years, Jason Sharp . She has kept it a secret until she... More

How Did I Fall in Love With You ?
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four (the surprise)
A letter from Jason To Rachael..
Chapter Twenty Five ( Graduation )
Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen

48.1K 866 39
By tala_S

 this is to my +1,000 readers thank you so much <3

{You cannot always wait for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to jump}

___________________________________________________________________

(Jason's P.O.V)

I dropped Rachael at her place to change and decided that I would pick her up at 8 to leave.

I got home and went to grab a soda from the fridge, as I walked down the hall that led to the kitchen a picture on the wall caught my attention. It was a family picture with me, standing in front of my dad and mom. We looked so normal; we actually looked like a family. I laughed at the idea of it. We were never a family; my dad just wanted a son to carry on the family name.

My mom on the other hand didn’t want a son at all, but my dad bought her with money. As soon as I was born they handed me over to a nanny. When I was a kid I felt sad for myself seeing parents hanging out with their kids in the park, playing catch. But I realized the world is harsh in its own way, I had money, freedom to do what I wanted when I wanted, but all I really wanted was someone to love me.

And my wish came true, I found Rachael. We met at the park when we were 4 years old; she was eating chips next to the sand box where I was playing.  I remember her hair was in pigtails and she had a little pink dress on. I kept ignoring her, but she kept staring at me. Until finally she came over to me, and offered me some of her chips. I told her that she could play with my toy car if she wanted. And from that moment on we were inseparable. 

I grabbed a soda, and headed to my room for a quick shower and a change of clothes.

I got out of the shower and head to my closet. I decided to keep it casual a pair of khaki pants and a blue polo shirt.

It was almost 7:30, but I was already exhausted from the day I had with Rachael. And I just wanted to sleep. But then again I really wanted to see Lauren.

*Jason: hey are you ready to go? =) *

*Rachael: sure thing. Hot stuff :P*

*Jason: you can’t steal my nickname :@ *

*Rachael: whatever you say peanut.*

*Jason: I’ll be there in 5 mins . See ya*

Ten minutes later I was at Rachael’s front door, I reached out to ring the doorbell, but the door flew open to reveal Rachael standing there in a strapless black dress that reached her mid-thigh.

She kept her blond wave hair down. She was smiling at me and my heart started beating faster.

“Wow … yo- you look…” amazing, beautiful, stunning, magnificent just pick one you idiot. “You look gorgeous.” I smiled at her, and offered her my arm.

“Are we picking Lauren up?” she asked me as I handed her in the car.

“Nope, she’s already there,” I closed her door, and circled the car. I got in, started the engine and drove off to the party.

It was in full swing when we arrived, I parked a little farther since there was no parking space in front of the house. As we made our way inside, I immediately spotted Luke and Taylor sitting on the coach.

“Hey guys, having fun?”

“Man this party is rockin’.” This was coming from Luke. I look over at Taylor, who was busy eyeing Rachael like she was a piece of meat.

“Dude you better stop looking at her like that or I’ll beat the living daylights out of you. Got it?” I glared at him, until he got the message.

“Jason relax.” She gave a little chuckle before placing a hand on my arm as in to cool me down.

“HEY! Here are my two favorite people in the world.” Emma came stumbling forward; she put an arm around each of us.

“How long have you been here?” I mean her breath already reeked from the alcohol.

“Only half an hour if you could believe that. She had like...6 vodka shots.” Lauren came to my other side, wrapping her arms around my waist, giving me a tight squeeze.

“Hey babe, I missed you.” I leaned down for a quick kiss.

“I missed you too.” Her eyes held a little spark in them; she turned her head over to the girls. “Hey Rach did you have fun today?”

“Yeah, awesome.” I looked over at Rachael but she had one of her fake smiles plastered on.

What is up with her lately? Maybe I should talk to her. She seems to act all weird as soon as Lauren was here .I mean did she not like her?

“Come on Lukei lets dance.” Emma grabs Luke and pulls him to the dance floor; I turn over to Lauren and raise an eyebrow at her. “Wanna dance baby?”

“I would love to.” We laughed as we head over to the dance floor. At that moment I completely forgot about my best friend standing their all alone.

                                                                                ****************  

(Rachael P.O.V)

Emma grabed Luke and headed to the dance floor, “Wanna dance babe?” I saw Jason ask Lauren

“I would love to.” They both headed out to join the others.

I felt so deserted and forgotten; I mean they didn’t even once look over.

Some friends I have.

I headed to the kitchen I just wanted a beer to forget what happened.

I pulled a beer can from the cooler and leaned against the counter. Around me people were dancing, drinking, gambling and  I felt like I was moving in slow motion. A month and a half  ago I had everything I could ever want a boyfriend, a best friend, a life. Then life had to pull the rug from under me, and I lost it all.

I just realized my life was like that game where you have to pull one stick at a time without letting the balls fall. What was it called... Ker-plunk. I chuckled at my slef...

I’m such a loser.

I felt someone staring at me, I looked  up to see Taylor staring at me. He gave me a small smile and raised his glass as in a small toast. I couldn’t help it I smiled back.  I guess he took that as an invite because he ditched his friends and headed my way.

“Hey, having fun?” he asked as he leaned on the opposite side of me.

“Can’t complain,” I gave him a shrug and took a sip of my beer. Suddenly his hand shot out and he threads it in my hair. I just stood there until he showed me a black string in his hand, that I’m sure was previously in my hair.

“You’re not gonna call Jason to beat the crap out of me for that. Are you?” he asked a little nervously

“No, at easy solder.” I stuck out my tongue at him. He laughed at that and I could see him relax.

“By the way you look beautiful tonight.” I he said, giving me a wink.

“Thank you.” I blushed a little. I never noticed how cute Taylor was, since most of the time he just acted like a pervert, but now he was kinda sweet. He had spikey brown hair and his eyes were amazing, they were a mixture of light green and a dash of yellow. And right now I was completely drawn to him. I don’t know why. Maybe because I felt lonely for being ditched by my friends? Or maybe it was the beer?

But the next thing I know I was kissing him; he seemed a little surprised but got over it fast enough. He put his hands on my waist and lifted me up on the counter, and stood between my knees .He wasn’t a bad kisser, but there was no passion or softness in it. It was just a kiss.

I don’t know how long we were making out, but the next thing I know I was kissing air. Taylor was lying on the floor holding his cheek as Jason lifted him up only to smash his fist in to his face again. I was still shocked by what was happening but thank god Luke dragged Jason off Taylor before he killed him. I quickly jumped of the counter and stood in front of Taylor as if to protect him.

“Get the hell off of me!! I’m going to kill you, you asshole...” I could see rage in his eyes. His hands were clanged in to fists, his body was stiff.

“Jason, what the hell are you doing?” I screamed at him so he could hear me. He looked at me as if I was crazy or something.

“He was taking advantage of you.” Luke finally let him go. Jason pointed an accusing finger at Taylor, who was still sitting on the ground. By this time the music turned down and everyone was staring at us. Emma and Lauren stood at the door way next to Luke.

“For your information I’m the one who kissed him. And I just want to point out that it’s known of your business who I make out with.”  I turn over to Taylor, but not before I saw the hurt look on Jason’s face. “Taylor I’m so sorry.” Taylor only nodded at me to indicate he heard.

I felt the anger build up in me, I couldn’t stand being there anymore so I just left. 

________________________________________________________________

WOW who knew Rachael had it in her  0_0... VOTE for rachael

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 35 23
How do you explain to your best friend that your in love with her fiancé? How do you know if he loves you back or not? The answers to that is you don...
1.9K 241 26
Highest Rankings ever: #7cute couple #59 sparks #1 charming "Impressive," I said to him when he stood next to me. "I know," he replied smugly. "You...
46.2K 1.4K 26
❝ I am your queen and you are my king. This marriage is our kingdom and I will not allow another take my crown. Do you understand me, dear husband?❞ ...
156 17 6
For several years, Chelsea Ward has always followed her friends everywhere and been quick to aide in anything they needed. The close friends have loo...