Curious (Lesbian Story)

Oleh 10iWrite10

Shai, 18 year old freshman in college. Her parents sent her to an all girls school to prevent what happened i... Lebih Banyak

1
2
Meet The Crew
3
4
5
A/N
6
7
8
9
Cast Update
10
11
Not An Update
12
Hmm..
14
15
16
17
18

13

6.9K 300 62
Oleh 10iWrite10

Shai

I couldn't stand the sight of this bitch, not only because she's my mom's twin sister, but also because I hit her up for help and she disowned me like every other family member I had.

"Bitch you stalking me now?" I said letting go of Jax and Zena. Although I let go, Jax held a firm grip on my arm not letting me get any closer to her. Ty, Zion and Diamond blocked me off as well while Macey stood there ready to fight.

She smiled and said "Little girl no one is stalking your dyke ass."

There goes that word I hate.

"Dyke ass? Bitch watch your mouth. I don't know who you think you are, but you better check yourself cause I'm not the one."

All of a sudden my mother, father and some teenage girl walked up. The girl looked familiar, but I couldn't quit remember who she is.

"Oh, Shai how nice to see you" my mother said with a fake smile on her face.

I took a step forward while she took a step backwards. Jax began to laugh. "Ho don't want her ass beat again."

Ty and Zion joined in laughing, which made her angry. She rolled her eyes and stormed off. Good. I wasn't for beating a bitch ass today.

"Y'all are the most disrespectful group of kids I've met" my dad said. I raised my brow at him in disbelief.

"Disrespectful? Nigga respect is fuckin earned. Last time I checked you lost that privilege when you kicked me out. Fuck you and ya respect you THINK you deserve."

He walked up to me and raised his hand to slap me, but a middle aged, tall white cop stopped him.

"Sir I can't allow you to do that. That's assault."

My dad huffed and tried to explain his SIDE of the story. As far as I was concerned he had no side of the story. He was a poor excuse for a man and father.

Once my dad was finished talking the cop laughed at him. "Are you kidding me? You put your own daughter, your blood through hell and you demand respect? Just walk away because you sound ridiculous."

He turned on his heels and walked away as my aunt stood holding her ground. "Bitch that means you too!" Jax said.

My aunt tried to swing at her, but missed and before I knew it Jax had swung and connected. My aunt held her face and started crying pleading with the cop to press charges. He shook his head no.

"Self defense ma'am. You swung first and the nerve to do it in front of me. Please leave these kids alone. Have a blessed day."

They walked off looking dumb as fuck. We thanked the cop for helping us because if my dad had hit me it would have been a full out brawl in the middle of Central Park.

While he was there we asked him to take our picture and he did. We posed in many different ways before he gave us my phone back. We got his name and snapchat so we could talk to him later. He probably wasn't supposed to do that, but who gives a fuck.

"What y'all tryna do now?" Ty asked.

My stomach growled so i suggested we get some food. "Let's find a LGBT bar and hit that up. I'm tired of homophobic ass people for one day." Everyone agreed so we looked one up on Apple Maps and headed that way.

Evolve Bar/Club

We walked in and the set up was nice. By this time my stomach was growling extra loud. We were seated at a table and the waitress took our drink order. We all got water and some form of lemonade.

"This is cute" Diamond said. We laughed at how she said cute and then looked around with her face scrunched up. Five minutes later the waitress came back out and proceeded to take our food order. She started at Zion and went around the table. When she got to me I looked up and saw that same girl from Central Park and another girl. I stood up, pushing my chair back.

"I'll be back."

I could feel everyone staring at me but I didn't care. "So you following me too?"

She sucked her teeth and flipped her hair at me like it was real. "No I'm not. I'm on a date with my best friend. Can you leave us alone please?"

This little bitch had the nerve to tell me to leave. I cocked my head to the side confused because I thought I was the only one who told myself what to do.

"Girl I'll leave when I'm good and ready."

By this time Jax noticed the situation escalating due to both of them standing in my face. The staff members looked on nervously unsure if they wanted to call the police.

"C'mon babe. Let's go!" Jax said pulling my arm.

"Yea do what master says. Run along."

I turned around so fast but Jax was even faster. "Ho shut the fuck up. This definitely ain't what you want."

The girl laughed in my face and that only angered me more. I tried to swing but Jax along with Zion held me back. Diamond was squared up with the lil bitch but Ty held her back as well.

"Gah damn. Every time a bitch gotta try us. Sit y'all asses down cause I'm hungry and I'm not leaving til I get my food" Zion said mad as hell.

We all burst into laughter because she was hilarious when she got mad. She flipped us off as Pooh massaged her back like the baby she is.

We sat and talked while we waited for our food. The girl kept looking over at me, and I really wanted to know who the fuck she thought she was mean mugging?

"Babe ignore her. You don't need to catch a charge cause you know your ass is crazy."

I shook my head in agreement because I was in fact crazy. Ever since my parents put me through hell my outlook on life itself changed. I stopped trusting new people and I was very aggressive. Swing first and ask questions later.

"Alright guys, here's your food" the waitress said winking at me.

She was a stem, short, brown skin with gorgeous hazel eyes. I could sense Jax growing anxious by the minute. I thanked her and began to eat, but she kept standing there.

"Yes? How can I help you? Is there something you want?"

The girl nodded her head yes and pointed at me. I laughed because this was about to be interesting. Clearly Jax and I were sitting like a couple would on a date, but she had to make a move anyway not realizing my baby was just as crazy as me.

"Oh naw! Scadadle lil ho. She's doing just fine with me. Matter fact I'll probably eat her pussy later on tonight. I'll be sure to let you know how it taste."

Everyone at the table's mouth dropped. We were all in shock. Jax was so overprotective and I didn't know why. Other than Zena I didn't have my eyes on anyone else.

"Why you still standing here? I believe my shorty said she's good!" Zena was serious as can be.

She rolled her eyes and turned around to walk away. I swear my friends were crazy as hell. They said whatever came to their mind; that's what you call no filter.

"Ok. Can we please eat without any interruptions. Three musketeers-" Zion paused and looked at us. "Y'all chill the fuck out" she said as she stuffed some of her pasta in her mouth. We all laughed before enjoying our food as well.

***

Next Day

I rolled over to my right and saw Zena curled up under Jax and shook my head. That's why I was cold all night. No body heat for me.

I hung my legs over the bed and stretched letting out a loud grunt. The clock said 12:30PM. Half of the day was already gone. We stayed out all last night partying and drinking underage. I had so much fun to say the least.

I slapped Jax's ass and told her to get up. She swatted at my hand and fell back asleep. I decided to let her hungover ass sleep a little longer. I went to the bathroom and cut the water on to hot. I washed my face and brushed my teeth while the water heated up. As I was finishing up my morning routine I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see Zena smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey baby" she said. I scrunched up my nose because her breath was hotter than the devil himself. I hit her with that Dave Chappelle real quick.

"The fuck was that for?" She asked like she didn't already know.

"Girl your breath needs to be tamed. Shit smell like a prostitute's ass on a hot sunny day in Texas."

Her whole facial expression changed. She slapped me lightly in the face and began to brush her teeth. I hopped in the shower and began to clean myself. I washed my upper body first then my lower body. Once I repeated that a few times I cut the water off and got out.

I dried off before heading to the room to get dressed. Jax was still in the bed sleep. She needed to wake up because I had so much planned for us to do today and considering its past twelve in the afternoon we needed to hurry up.

I dropped the towel to the ground and bent over picking through my drawer to find a panty and bra set. My eyes set on my black lace panties and bra. I smiled and picked it up.

"Mmm look at that ass" I heard Zena say.

A smile formed across my face because she had that sexual tone to her voice. I tried to stand straight up but she bent me back over. I just took a shower and didn't need this right now, but damn did it feel so right.

She slid the strap up and down before sliding in. I let out a grunt of pleasure as she stroked in and out. She sped up over time causing me to almost reach my climax. I rubbed my clit in a circular motion until I reached my peak and came all over Zena's strap.

"Fuck I gotta take another shower" I said rolling my eyes.

I wobbled off noticing Jax wasn't in the bed anymore. When I walked into the bathroom she was standing there waiting for me.

"Time for round two" she said licking her lips. I let out a big sigh as she picked me up and sat me on the sink and began to eat my pussy like it was her last meal.

***

Heyy y'all 👋🏽. Here's an update. Hopefully you like it. As always leave comments & vote 😘

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.4K 262 54
Smoke Greypaw, a grey and white wolf is having trouble fitting in at school, he hides his past and rarely talks to others, pushing everyone away, but...
31.2K 304 13
A 6 year old human male name Cameron Oval that has severe Autism and mental disabillities and was abused and mistreated by his own human kind. His pa...
372K 5.3K 8
Aina just moved to a new town with her foster family, she also just started a new school full of what?... Wolves? And to top it all off she's just fo...
81.6K 1.5K 42
Her parents - both extremely religious - raised all their daughters to love Christ and respect themselves. But have their rules tarnished Monica's fu...