3

Shai

"We've been waiting for twenty minutes I'm hungry" I said with a pouty face. Ty laughed and told me to go get some food while she called Z. I gladly got up heading to this Greek spot. I ordered my food and went to sit back down.

"What'd she say?" Ty rolled her eyes looking annoyed. "They set us up. They're not coming."

I laughed hysterically. Her friends must do that often. "Aww it's ok Ty. You don't wanna hang out with me?"

She smiled a little and nodded her head yes. "Yea I guess so."

I stuffed my face with food as she stared at me intently. I ignored it continuing to eat my food. I know she's attracted to me but, I'm not trying to go there. We sat in silence for a few minutes before Ty broke the silence.

"Don't look back but I think there's a stud coming to talk to you."

I looked back anyway causing Ty to laugh out loud

I looked back anyway causing Ty to laugh out loud. The girl looked confused but continued to walk up.

"Hey beautiful" she started but I cut her off. I wasn't about to entertain her. Although she was cute, I'm not interested.

"Hey. I don't mean to be rude but I'm here with someone."

The girl's face drooped as she apologized and walked away. Ty held her laughter in until she got far enough from us. "Oh. You're here with someone huh? I'm going to get some chick fil a. Don't go anywhere."

I watched her walk away as I continued to eat my food. As I took a sip of my drink I heard someone else say "Excuse me gorgeous are you here alone?" I rolled my eyes and looked behind me to see yet another stud trying to get my number.

"Actually I'm not

"Actually I'm not. I'm here with a friend." Hoping that would turn her away, but it didn't. She sat in Ty's chair and continued to ask me questions. "Oh, so just a friend?" She was irritating my entire life right now. I got up and threw my food away, grabbing my belongings and walking over to Ty.