17

Jax

"Burn this motherfucka down!" Shai yelled.

Everyone nodded in agreement and we searched for anything that was ours that could possibly be identified if it didn't burn completely.

"What we gone do bout our clothes?" Shai's cousin asked?

I looked down at mine and there was blood soaked all thru my shirt. She was right, we couldn't walk out of here with blood all on us. That's a red flag in itself.

"We're gonna have to strip down I guess."

We started taking off our clothes. Shai was left in her bra and panties, I was in my sports bra and briefs and Shai's cousin was standing there in a bra with no drawls on. We laughed for a few seconds when all of a sudden someone pulled up to the church. We ducked behind the first row and waited for them to walk in.

"Hey y'all I'm here. Ready to take the bodies away."

I looked at Shai and then at her cousin. Who the hell is this man and why did he sound so happy to carry some dead bodies away?

Once he got closer to the front of the church he saw the dead bodies, but it wasn't the correct dead bodies. He covered his mouth in disbelief and turned to look our way. I was already on it, gun drawn and ready to shoot.

"What did y'all do?" He asked in complete shock.

"Your dumbass really gone ask that? We protected ourselves. Y'all some sick as people bruh."

His face turned from upset to sinister as hell. He looked like he wanted to finish the job off himself so I did what I had to do. I aimed the gun and shot him in the head. He tumbled to the ground and laid there lifeless. Shai and her cousin both looked at me confused.

"The fuck? Where did you learn to shoot like that?"

I just laughed and rolled my eyes. They don't need to know I used to be a down ass bitch for my brother and uncle. I was their little shooter whenever they needed me. Dress up cute, distract the target then take them out. So these few dead bodies don't really phase me. I was just acting scared so they wouldn't kill me prematurely.

"Ok let's get this done so we can leave. Y'all get ya shit and cover every inch of this place with gasoline."

Shai's people helped us out because they brought that along too. They had twenty bottles of gasoline so I knew once they were done they were going to burn us to an in recognizable state.

Shai covered the front of the church, while I covered the back. Shai's cousin covered the whole outside of the church and looked out to make sure no one was coming.

Once that was done we set and threw a match at the front of the church and quickly ran out. It went up in flames so fast that we almost didn't make it out.

"Burn the truck or take it?" Shai asked.

I thought for a second and said take it. We made sure to grab the keys off of Shai's mom before we burned her ass to a crisp. We quickly pulled off from the church and tried to look as least suspicious as possible. I drove because I was the least bit shaken up. Shai and her cousin shed a few tears but quickly dried it up when I told them to.

"We have to get out of here. What's ya name?" I asked looking at Shai's cousin.

"Chantel."

"Well we have to stop by your house, get you about a month or two worth of clothes and dip. You can buy some more once we're back in Hawaii. "

"Nah give me ten minutes and I can have everything I own packed up."

I glanced back at her then back at the road. "Aite, but ten minutes tops and we gotta leave with whatever you have. Y'all got a garage?"

She nodded yes and I told her we'd pull up into that so we didn't draw too much attention to ourselves. We drove for a few more minutes until we arrived in a gated neighborhood.

Chantel keyed the password in and the gates opened. I looked around carefully to make sure nothing suspicious was going on. She told Shai the password to the alarm system and she ran in and cut it off. A few seconds later the garage door opened and I pulled in. We all got out and rushed upstairs to help Chantel pack her stuff.

"Bitch put some drawls on" Shai said laughing.

"Girl my ass too fat for panties."

We burst into laughter and continued throwing clothes into a super huge bag. We were almost done when the doorbell rang. We looked at each other and quietly told Chantel to go downstairs. She rolled her eyes and crept down the stairs. We stood at the top and listened.

"Oh um, hey Mrs. Rogers."

"Oh um hey Chantel. Where's your mother?"

I could hear the messiness in her voice.

"She's not here. She went out with my aunt somewhere I think. I just got home from a long night of drinking and homosexual sex."

I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. You could hear the woman pop her lips and then the door slammed shut. We went back to packing while Chantel walked back up the stairs.

"We gotta get the fuck outta here. That's one nosey bitch and if she comes back it won't be as easy to get rid of her."

We nodded and quickly filled the bag with all of her shoes. We had packed her clothes fairly easily and quickly. While Shai and I did that she packed all of her other personal belongings. I looked over at the clock and it was almost sun down.

"Aite you ready bruh?"

She nodded her head yes and found some sweatpants to put on.

"Bitch you really not gone wear no drawls?" Shai asked.

Chantel laughed and said no. We drug everything down the hall and out the garage door. Once everything was packed in Chantel's car she got in and left out first with us behind her. She had a garage door closer so she shut it as soon as we pulled out.

We hurried out of the neighborhood and went back to the hotel. Shai and I decided on ditching her mom's car somewhere random before heading back to Hawaii. Chantel is going to drop her car off with Zion and Ty until she can have it sent over. As of now we don't know if the church has been found or not, but we can't even go back on the east coast for a while. I'm too cute to go to jail.

***

Heyy y'all 👋🏽. Here's an update. Hopefully you like it. As always leave comments, vote & share