4

She began kissing on my neck which sent my body into overdrive

She began kissing on my neck which sent my body into overdrive. It was at this moment that I knew she was about to fuck my entire life up. I let her take control of the situation and my body.

It was like a tweet music video taking place. Oohh there goes my shirt up over my head oh my. Oohh there goes my shorts dropping down to my feet oh my. She looked up and smiled when she revealed a freshly shaved cat. "Mm, damn girl. Stand up so I can taste your sexy ass."

Her tongue flicked back and forth causing me to shiver. It's been over a year since I've been with anybody, let alone had sex. She made me realize what I've been missing out on all this time. The ex that Pooh had mentioned was also a stud, but she wasn't that cute. Ty has her beat by a thousand percent.

She sucked and slurped all my juices causing me to moan out very loud. As my moans got louder so did the knocks at the door. "Y'all open up. I can hear y'all. The fuck y'all doing, fucking? Ty you better be beating that shit up."

Ty let out a loud grunt letting her frustrations be known. I looked down at her wrapping her hair around my hand. "Not yet baby. I gotta cum first."

***

I was in the shower trying to get my life back together. Ty had me flipped all the way around. Literally and figuratively. I could hear Z outside the door asking if we had fucked. I was so used to niggas kissing and telling that I knew Ty would do the same.

"Nigga no we weren't fucking."

I let out a sigh of relief when I heard her say that. I didn't want to be known as the girl who messed around on the first day of meeting someone, but I mean who turns down head?

"Shai your phone ringing again. Think it's a FaceTime from Pooh." I heard Ty yell. I yelled back for her to answer it. Hopefully Pooh won't blurt out inappropriate shit while Z is here.

Ty

"Hey shorty. Shai told me to answer it. She's in the shower. Meet my friend Z." I said all of that in one breath hoping she wouldn't blurt anything inappropriate out. I turned the phone to face Z and Shai's friend's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Mm damn! Who is this? I definitely need to make plans to visit."

Z smiled and took the phone from me. They engaged in a conversation as I went to check on Shai. I knocked on the door and she opened it after a few seconds. She was fully dressed and I'm very thankful for that. It would have been a round two right there in the bathroom.

I closed and locked the door behind me. She pushed me up against the wall and ran her hands up and down my body. "You done fucked up now" is all she said. I was beyond confused but would figure it out later.

"So if you're into girls too why did you act all funny towards me earlier?"

She dropped her head in embarrassment so I placed my finger on her chin and lifted it back up. I looked right into her eyes and asked her again. She took a deep breath before answering me.

"I was embarrassed. Yea I'm curious. That was my first time with another girl. I've always wondered what it would be like and it was everything plus some."

I nodded my head replaying her words again in my head. I believe she said that I was her first time. So did she mean I fucked up because she was going to be hooked now? Or what? Cause I can't deal with another crazy chick.

"So if I was your first time then that means your ex never pleased you?"

She shook her head no with a slight grin on her face. "No she didn't and I'm glad. Honestly I was just vulnerable after what happened and she was there for me. We only lasted three months before I got bored of her."

I let out a slight chuckle because she was so blunt about it. I had to make sure she never got bored of me. We talked for a little while longer until Z came bursting in. I unlocked the door too soon.

"Damn! We were hoping to catch y'all in the act" Z said with Pooh mmhm'ing to her every word.

Shai and I both rolled our eyes at the two clowns. She snatched her phone back and walked out the bathroom to her bed. I shook Z up and locked the door behind her. I was wore out. I needed a shower and a nap.