16

Shai

It's time for the funeral and as always my mother is beating around the bush. She picked us up around twelve fifteen and said we were going over to the church. Thirty minutes have passed and we still aren't there. I'm growing anxious and impatient.

"Ma where the fuck we going? We've been driving for almost forty minutes and still ain't there."

Jax sucked her teeth because she knew an attitude was coming. Ever since we arrived at the hotel this morning she hasn't said hardly anything. I want to know what's on her mind.

"Shai please refrain from cursing at me. That isn't helping anything."

"And neither is you driving around in circles. Let me the fuck out bruh!"

I tried to reach for the doorknob but Jax grabbed my hand.

"Babe chill!"

I jerked away from her and stared out the window. I wasn't with the shits and just wanted to leave. All of a sudden we pulled up to an old ass church that looked like it's been abandoned for years.

"Oh hell no. This some kinda joke? That nigga better be dead."

My mom looked back at me with anger in her eyes. Jax grew nervous, but me on the other hand was ready to beat a bitch ass.

"Get out the fuckin car Shai. Bring ya dyke friend with you."

Jax hesitantly got out, but jumped when she saw my mom had a gun. Now I was sure my dad wasn't dead and this was just a set up.

"Oh so you gone shoot somebody?" I asked through laughter.

My mom mugged me and walked around to my side of the car. Before she could get a word out I bopped her in the mouth. I didn't stop at that one hit either. I sent blow after blow until I felt a set of big, dry ass hands wrap around my neck. I looked back to see my dad.

"Oh look who it is, the nigga that's supposed to be dead."

He pulled out his gun and hit me across the face. My lip busted in half and blood splattered everywhere. I was too mad to cry, although the shit hurt like hell. He drug me by my hair into the church while Jax willingly walked in behind him.

"Remind me to replace your dumbass when all of this is over" I said looking at her.

Tears now filled her eyes as she was about to cry.

"What? Replace me why?"

I couldn't believe she was asking me this. "Replace me for what?" I mimicked her. "Because your dumb ass just waltzed right in here. Didn't try to run or anything bruh."

She held her head down looking defeated, but the battle was hardly over. My no good ass daddy tied my hands and feet so I couldn't move. Next he tied Jax up a few feet from me. He smiled and rubbed his dry ass hands together.

"Need some lotion bruh. Them shits sound like sand paper."

He walked over and slapped the piss out of me. I felt myself blacking out and my eyes closing. I said a little prayer because if I made it out of these ropes I'm going to kill him. Why not ask for forgiveness now?

3 hours later

I was waking up from being knocked out by my dad. My face hurt beyond words and I was still tied up. Jax sat a few feet away still crying. I was so confused. The tough, bad ass that I met previously was no longer there. She had become timid and afraid to speak her mind.

"Finally you're awake" my cousin said kneeling down in front of me.

"Bitch fuck you. That's why I used ya toothbrush to clean the toilet when we were younger."

Her face scrunched up and she grew angry. I wasn't phased by it all. Outside of this rope they had me tied up in I could take every last one of these dumb fucks, with the exception of my aunt hungry hippo ass.

"Ok. Now that she's awake let's begin" my mom said.

"Begin what?"

She smirked and looked at everyone then me. "It's time for the sacrifice."

I started squirming around trying my best to get out of this rope. There was no way I was being sacrificed today. They had me fucked up.

They walked towards me first. My aunt and dad pulled me up by my hair and pushed me into this satanic circle they made. They all gathered around and started chanting some inaudible words. I sat there looking dumbfounded. My mom slit her arm first and let the blood drip into this cup. Next was my dad, then aunt then many cousins.

Once the cup made it back around to my mom she raised the cup to her mouth and drank from it. I almost threw up in my mouth. These are some sick fucks.

"Ew y'all nasty as hell. I hope y'all know Juno got AIDS."

My dad threw the cup to the floor and quickly wiped his mouth followed behind some water. I was laughing hysterically.

"You ain't with the shits huh?"

He walked over and slapped me across the face once more. I was tired of being hit. He seriously got me fucked up. Somehow I stood to my feet and pushed him into the fire pit. I watched as his burning body went up in flames.

"Welp he dead!"

I looked over at my cousin, the same one who I ran into in New York and she winked at me. I was confused, but on my toes just in case she tried something. While everyone was screaming and hollering over my dead ass father she snuck up and cut me free. I charged right at my mother first beating her ass again. She tried to fight back but couldn't.

My cousin put three right into her mother. I was shocked because she loved that woman. Something must of happened for her to kill her first.

"Jax behind you" I screamed out. She turned around just in time to duck a punch.

The three of us were fighting for our lives literally. We threw punch after punch, shot a few shots and sliced a nigga or two. It was a bloody mess. There was no way we could get away with this. Our blood was everywhere. We did the only logical thing there was left to do...

***

Heyy y'all. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Just a little drama to hold y'all for now. As always leave comments, votes & share.