18

Chantel

It's been three days since everything went down. My car should arrive within the next two days or so. We caught the scene on the news the night we were scheduled to fly out. Of course my nosey ass neighbor called my phone asking where I was and what I was doing. I sent her straight to voicemail though and of course she left me a long ass one minute message. I didn't feel like nor did I need to talk to her. She's messy enough to twist my words around and snitch to the police.

"Chan we finna light this blunt you coming?"

I finished drying off and threw on some pink shorts, a tank top with no bra and my puma slides. When I walked out to the balcony Shai and Jax were accompanied by someone I've never seen before. She was very pretty and I wouldn't mind her riding my face to be honest.

"Hey. Who's this?" I asked curious.

Jax smiled and nudged her to introduce herself.

"Hi. I'm Nautia, and you are?"

I held my hand out to shake her's and kissed it. She blushed a little which let me know she was at least bisexual.

"Oh, you're naughty?" I slid in there casually.

She chuckled, ran her tongue over her top lip and said "only if you want me to be."

I rose an eye brow and cocked my head to the side. She smirked and cocked her head to the side too.

"Well I'm Chantel and I like naughty."

Jax and Shai had already sparked the blunt and began passing it between each other. This was my opportunity to slide Nautia to the side and get to know her. I took her to the back room and sat her on the couch, aka my bed.

"So how'd you meet Shai and Jax?"

"I work with Jax. I was like the only person to really accept her when she got here. Our job has a lot of snobbish people and no one wanted to be nice."

I nodded my head letting her know I was listening.

"Well that was nice of you. You weren't being nice because you like her were you? Cause my cousin crazy as fuck."

She burst out laughing and covered her mouth. "No, no that's not the case. I just don't like people being discriminated against."

We talked for a few minutes before the room grew silent. I looked at her and she stared right back. My eyes trailed from her eyes to her lips and down to her breast. She looked so good, like a whole snack.

"See something you like?" She asked me. I smirked and nodded my head yes. "Well you should go for it then, cause I definitely go for what I want."

When she said that I knew she wanted me and that's exactly what she was going to get. I leaned in placing my lips on hers. She took control and pushed me backwards on the couch, getting on top of me. My hands slid from her face all the way down to her ass. I placed both hands on her cheeks and squeezed them. She grinded her hips on me in sync.

As our kiss deepened the wetter I got. My body was heating up and I couldn't take it anymore. I slid my hand down her shorts and felt her warm, wet pussy. She moaned as I rubbed her clit in a circular motion.

"Mm, I like that shit"

I smiled as Nautia kissed on my neck leaving bite marks. Thank goodness I'm brown skin so they won't be too visible. As time went by I sped up the pace and sent her body into overdrive. I slid one finger, then two in and let her go to work. She was bouncing up and down like my fingers were a strap. Her head went back and her eyes closed. I know she's close to her climax so I rubbed her g-spot in a come here motion. A few seconds later her juices were flowing down my fingers. I pulled them out and stuck them in her mouth. She sucked them off which was so sexy.

I looked up at her with lust in my eyes. I've never wanted someone I didn't know so badly, but Nautia seemed different. She moved from on top of me and pulled my pants down. My freshly waxed vagina was exposed, throbbing and soaking wet. She rubbed up and down before going full speed. I tried to contain myself but it felt too good. The faster she went the more my body shook. I was almost there when she leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Your turn."

Life was turning out great, especially after killing someone and getting away with it. Naturally a person would feel bad for offing their whole entire family, but when your family is just as evil and mean spirited as you there's no reason in feeling bad for your actions. I have a great job and great friends. I'm the happiest that I've been in years and that's all that matters. I'm going to live life one day at a time and deal with problems as they come. I'm free of all the baggage I once had. There's no better feeling that that. Living young, wild and free!

***

Heyy y'all 👋🏽👋🏽. I've been stuck on how to end this story for a while now. Tbh I lost interest in it and didn't know what else to write...so unfortunately this is the end. Hopefully you enjoyed it and if you didn't, ol well 💁🏽 lol. As always vote and leave comments.

P.S. : Go read my other stories if you haven't already